TABERU โ”€ Fushiguro M.

By yua-giri

โ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. โž ๐Ÿ–‡ ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots... More

Notes.
01 | Wrong way home
02 | Swallow
03 | Train ride
04 | Interest
05 | Meet again
06 | Suspicious
07 | Thoughts
08 | Hungry
09 | Returning
10 | Jujutsu tech
11 | Explanation
12 | Second years
13 | Home
14 | Potential
15 | Eyes everywhere
16 | 'Are you alright?'
17 | Dinner
18 | Family
19 | Where things go south
20 | Messy
21 | Careful
22 | Targets
23 | Handcuffs
24 | Heavy
25 | Useless
26 | Reunite
27 | A team
28 | Nowhere
29 | Rage
30 | Awake
31 | Peace of mind
32 | Bad idea
33 | Alone
34 | Spiralling
35 | Identity
36 | Mistake
37 | No strings attached
38 | Rescue
39 | Shock
40 | Sleepless
41 | Car rides
42 | Saitama Urami
43 | Arguement
44 | Yasohachi bridge
45 | Deep breaths
00 | Seishin o Mitasu
46 | One and only
47 | His hammer
48 | A little bit of love
49 | Pretty girl Yuko
50 | The mole
51 | Neutral
52 | Letting go
53 | The divide
54 | Cutting ties
55 | Water and sand
56 | Retribution
57 | The ruined moment
58 | Eight-handled sword
59 | Hell on earth
60 | Thicker bond
61 | A true curse
62 | Sacrifice
63 | The new world
64 | Reunion of the strongest
65 | Okkotsu Yuta
66 | New motive
00 | The culling game
68 | Rules
69 | Give and take
70 | Star corridor
71 | Tochigi prefecture
72 | Conscience
73 | Hoshi?
74 | Seven
75 | Garden
76 | Apprehended
77 | Colony
78 | Kogane
79 | Calm before the storm
80 | Stronger will
81 | Civil confrontation
82 | Lawyer and baths
83 | Trial of guilt
84 | Give and take
...
00 | Actors

67 | Master tengen

4.2K 198 59
By yua-giri

"Let's go."

Tsukumo starts once the door leading to tengen has finally opened.

"Deep in, there's an elevator to the tomb."

Oh well.. at least you had a few minutes of rest. You should thank Okkotsu for knocking you out, huh?

You spare everyone a glance. They all look tired too.. Mostly Maki and Itadori.

You had stayed close to Fushiguro as everyone followed Tsukumo into the forest. You notice your fellow first year look over his shoulder.

"Choso.." Itadori calls to the curse.

He replies, "I know. I'll return. Wait just a little longer." he says as he places a hand on the steel door of the warehouse.

The ride down was quite. You fiddled with your fingers, eyes on the ground- not bothering to try and clear the silence.

What were you even going to do..? Dance for them? Sing? Tell a joke? Majority of the people inside the elevator had lost someone only a day ago, and they were probably in mourning right now.

You feel chills run down your body.

'Nanami-san.. Nobara.. ' you didn't dare to continue naming the rest.

The elevator finally reached the ground and everyone exits. You catch up with Fushiguro, whom glances at you.

"Blood stains?" Itadori ask, eyes on the ground, "What happened here?"

"It was eleven years ago." Tsukumo starts, "Now that i think about it.. That's when everything began to get distorted."

She was amazed at how Toji, a man with heavenly restriction who didn't possess even an ounce of cursed energy, managed to make a huge change.

"Alright, everyone." Tsukumo says, "The main shrine is through here."

Everyone then began heading inside a tunnel. You were confused as you reach the end of it, revealing a plain room.

"Damn it." Tsukumo mutters, brows furrowed.

"There's nothing here." Itadori was confused.

"This is the main shrine?" Fushiguro questions. If this is tengen's shrine, then he should really consider decorating it.

"No. It's rejecting us." Tsukumo answers.

"Tengen doesn't interfere with this world, but i thought contact was possible now that the six eyes are sealed. I was too optimistic. "

'Maybe it isn't rejecting all of us.. But only me?' she thought.

Fushiguro looked worried.

"Let's head back." Okkotsu says, "Tsumiki doesn't have time."

You sigh, wondering where all of this would lead and what would Tsukumo do. You all then hear a voice call out.

"Leaving so soon?"

!!!

"It's a pleasure to meet you."

Along with Tsukumo and Itadori, your eyes slightly widen in disbelief as you turn your head to where the voice came from. There they are, the person you assumed was Tengen. They didn't look like a human..

Tengen stood there, arms crossed.

"The child of Zen'in, Hoshino, Michizane's descendant, Death painting womb.."

"And Sukuna's vessel."

"Aren't you gonna say hello to me, Tengen?" Tsukumo ask.

'Called it!' you thought, glad your hunch is right. You weren't surprised when he called your last name.

"This isn't the first time we've met, Yuki Tsukumo." Tengen replies.

"Why did you close off the doors of the star corridor?" the woman then continues to question.

"I was afraid you might be in alignment with kenjaku." Tengen answers, "After all, i cannot see into the human heart."

"Kenjaku..?"

"The sorcerer who was once Noritoshi Kamo.. And is now inhabiting the body of Suguru Geto." Tengen further explains.

"The name suggests compassion and salvation. Gimme a break." Tsukumo says.

Itadori then boldly chimes in.

"Master Tengen, why do you look like that?"

You cover your mouth, refusing to let out a laugh with how the boy casually said that.

'He sure has guts.. Cutting in on an important Discussion.' fushiguro thought.

"I may be immortal, but i'm not immune to aging. after five hundred years, you'd look like this too." Tengen answers.

"For real?" Itadori ask. You nudge him with your elbow.

"It's called turning old." you say, making him scoff playfully as a response.

"Eleven years ago, after failing to merge with a star plasma vessel, my aging accelerated and my self-awareness as an individual diminished." Tengen continues, "the very world became my self."

'So there wasn't another star plasma vessel then?' Tsukumo thought,

"And that's why your voice doesn't proliferate."

Fushiguro then interrupts.

"Excuse me, but.."

Okkotsu, knowing what the boy was about to say, speaks.

"We came to ask about Kenjaku's objectives and how to open the prison realm. Will you tell us what you know?"

"I wish i could simply say yes, but there is one condition. Yuta Okkotsu, Yuki Tsukumo, Y/N Hoshino, and the death painting womb. Two of you must remain here to serve as my guards."

'Eh..' you're nervous. Why was your name mentioned?

"Guards? Aren't you immortal?" Okkotsu ask.

Maki chimes in, "Are you worried about the seal?" she then looks over to you, wondering why tengen had said your name.

Though she was sure you had improved and grew while fighting in shibuya, you weren't really fit to look over Tengen. something about you being left with a strong sorcerer doesn't feel right..

"No fair!" Tsukumo says, "You haven't even told us why or for how long we'd have to do it!"

"So then shall i speak of kenjaku?" Tengen continues, "His objective is to force the evolution of all human beings throughout the land of japan."

"We heard that." Fushiguro says, "But what exactly does that intend? Why didn't Kenjaku use your barrier that time and turn everyone in japan into sorcerers via idle transfiguration?"

"He lacks cursed energy to do that." Tengen answers, "Cursed energy that has been refined through Uzumaki cannot return to the sorcerer. Triggering an evolution in each individual with a cursed technique is incredibly inefficient."

If you were being honest.. You didn't understood a word he said. You sweatdrop, hoping to not be asked questions after this as you would probably have no answer.

Tengen continues.

"The method of evolution that Kenjaku has chosen is the merging of mankind and me."

?!

"Is that even possible?" Itadori ask. He looked like he had forgotten what he wanted to say next. He looks at Fushiguro from over his shoulder.

"isn't that impossible for anyone but a star plasma vessel?" Fushiguro ask.

"Yes, the way i was before. But now that i have evolved for the past eleven years..it Would not be impossible for me to merge with someone other than a star plasma vessel." Tengen replies.

"But you're one person, right?" Choso chimes in, "How could you merge with multiple people?"

"I am not what you see before you at this moment. My evolved soul exists all around us. As i said, my self is now the world itself."

Tengen continues,

"A human who merges with me transforms into something greater than a sorcerer. As a being that is both there and not there. I possess barrier techniques so i am able to maintain this form and self-control even after evolving. However, if humankind evolves, and even if only one person rages out of control, the world will end."

You stood there, not really knowing what he meant. Oh god.. what were you so distracted? you've eaten enough curses to keep your stomach satisfied, right?

"Why?" Tsukumo asks tengen to which they reply..

"There would be no boundaries between individuals, so evil would spread instantaneously. The impurity of a hundred million people would flood the world. What just happened to Tokyo would happen to the entire world."

You felt sick to the stomach. This Kenjaku guy.. would do what now?

"why would Kenjaku do that?" Itadori questions.

"I do not know. As i said, i cannot read the human heart."

"So why don't you just refuse to merge?" Maki ask.

"That is the problem." Tengen says, now looking a little more serious, "Now that i have evolved, i am more cursed spirit than human. That makes me a target for cursed manipulation."

When i say you felt sick, you felt sick.

"Oh wow.." you cover your mouth, eyes slightly widened, "I did not expect that."

"Considering Kenjaku's ability as a sorcerer, he might be able to seize me the moment we encounter eachother." Tengen continues, "That's why my main body is rejecting everything at the tombs of the star corridor."

"And the reason you want guards, right?" Okkotsu ask, to which Tengen replies with a 'yes.'

"Kenjaku is the most powerful barrier user after me. I do not know when he will undo the seal on the tombs."

Tsukumo was getting stressed with the information she's hearing, "Why now?"

"Kenjaku prevented a merging with a star plasma vessel and forced your evolution and want's to consume and control you through cursed manipulation. Apparently, he was involved with Sukuna, so he's been a sorcerer for at least a thousand years. So why now?!"

"In the past, kenjaku has lost twice to sorcerers of the six eyes. The second time, he took no chances and killed the star plasma vessel and six eyes less than one month after they were born."

Tengen continues.

"Nonetheless, on the day of merging, the six eyes and star plasma vessel appeared. after that, Kenjaku switched to sealing instead of eradicating the six eyes and began searching for the prison realm because two bearers of the six eyes cannot appear at the same time."

"But then the unexpected happened
eleven years ago.."

".. When Toji Zen'in appeared."

Maki looked intrigued and curious, but Fushiguro doesn't seem to be keeping up. he was curious as well on who this Zen'in is and what he did.

"He was physically gifted with heavenly restriction, and on top of that, he was an anomaly who escaped from cursed energy." Tengen explains.

You swore you've heard the term heavenly restriction before. You spare one of the second years a glance. Tsukumo had mentioned Maki having what Toji Zen'in had.

"it is not impossible to merge with someone other than the star plasma vessel, but it is highly unlikely and would be incomplete at present. The culling game uses the the players' cursed energy and the boundaries binding barriers in a ritual for conveying the human beings of this country to the other side."

"Through that custom, he will begin with merging with me. However, in order to perform such ritual, Kenjaku has undertaken certain binding vows. One stipulates that he is not the game master. However, this does not work in your favor Because the culling game will not end even if you kill him."

"The game will continue until all players are dead or all the players refuse participation and die. The clause mentioning long lasting additions to the rules ensures that nothing can interrupt the ritual."

"Which means.." you look over to fushiguro who has spoken. you pat his back, brows furrowed from worry.

6. Excluding the point value of a player's own life, players may expend a hundred (100) points to negotiate with the game master to add one new rule to the culling game.

"We have no choice but to participate in the culling game and add a new rule whereby Tsumiki and other unwilling participants can get out." Okkotsu says.

You clench your palm into fist, not letting anyone notice your visible frustration. Who's we and did that include you? What if you're left here to be with Tengen and two others to guard him? You knew Fushiguro was definitely going to participate as it's his sisters life that's at stake, but..

You wan't to join him too. In both saving his sister and in the culling game. There was no way you'll allow the both of you to seperate once again.

'But who am i to say that?' you ask yourself, wondering if you're being selfish. Tengen obviously needs to be protected..

"We should also free Gojo-sensei. That guy could settle everything all on his own." fushiguro adds.

"Master tengen.. Tell us." Itadori then says.

"First, decide who stays."

You tried to keep quiet, but tengen had turned their attention to you. You could feel all four of his eyes observing you.

"How about you, Hoshino?"

You froze.

"Uhm.."

before you could even think of a way to politely decline, Tsukumo speaks up.

"No need to bring in
the kid!"

"I.."

"I.."

"Will stay."

You sigh out of relief, glad you weren't going to be locked inside here. You tug on Fushiguro's sleeve, making him turn to you with a hum.

"See?" you say, "I'll be helping you save your sister, so don't worry." you smile, heart feeling heavy.

Now that you weren't going to guard tengen, you then had to worry about you and your technique. Had you gotten stronger? Well it doesn't feel like it.

Compared to Yuji whom definitely grew after the Shibuya incident, and Fushiguro who had managed to summon his strongest shikigami; mahogara, you felt like you were still..

..Below them.

As if they had ascended into a higher level while you only had a few upgrades here and there.

"Yeah.. Thanks.." Fushiguro replies, giving your hand a light squeeze. Though he doesn't show it, he appreciates the help you're willing to give.

"Yuji, you obviously need Okkotsu's or this womans cooperation. Especially if Noritoshi Kamo.." Choso trails off, "..If Kenjaku comes here for tengen. Ending his life means salvation for my little brothers."

"And i'm not done talking to Tengen." is Tsukumo's reason, "Is that alright, Okkotsu?" the woman turns to th second year.

the boy in question nods.

"Yeah! I don't want to leave the others!"

You sweatdrop. He definitely didn't act like this when you first met him. Oh the duality this man has..

"Thank you." Tengen says, now reaching into a dark portal from beside him. they pull out a box similar to the prison realm.

They present it to everyone.

"This.. is necessary for freeing Satoru Gojo. It is the back of the prison realm.."

"Back?!" Fushiguro ask, surprised.

"I've never heard of that." Tsukumo says.

"You mean like a back gate?" Itadori ask.

"Yes, that is right." tengen confirms, "Before Kenjaku found it, the prison realm was outside my barrier. I believe it was overseas. By sealing the rear gate, i was hiding the existence of the front but it was no use. Satoru Gojo is also sealed inside this rear gate."

Instead of multiple eyes or a plain box, it only had a single side of it with something similar to stitches.

"Then if we open it, we can..!"

Itadori is cut off.

"No, the authority to open the gate rests with Kenjaku as the bearer of the front. Breaking it open requires either the inverted spear of heaven that nullifies cursed techniques, or the black rope that disrupts and cancel's cursed technique effects."

Tengen then continues.

"This is where Hoshino might come in handy. Out of the thirty known weapons, there are three unregistered tools. Those three weapons have a fifty percent chance of freeing Satoru Gojo."

"A spear, scythe, and a sword. They all are able to disturb the flow of someone's cursed energy and it's effects. however, they only work at the hands of a Hoshino."

"Huh..?" you chuckle nervously, "Uhm.. excuse me, but how do you know this, master tengen? Someone had told me that.."

You trail off, unable to recall what seikatsu had told you back at yasohachi bridge. You internally curse youself.

"If i remember correctly.. i think i destroyed one of them back at shibuya. The spear." you admit, watching as Tengen pulls out a piece of paper from a dark portal that appears beside him.

"I know this since a relative of yours had came to drop this off a few years ago." Tengen reaches his hand out to you. You then take the paper from him.

Being the nosy guy that he is, Itadori leans to you as you fold the paper open.

"Those are only directions to your home in Kyoto, but it's enough evidence."

You scan over the note,

"Wait, wait, wait.." you start, "What about the other two weapons?" you ask, sliding the paper in your pocket. You'll be reading that later.

"Satoru Gojo sealed the inverted spear of heaven overseas eleven years ago.. or destroyed it."

That was the answer you dreaded to hear. You slump forward, as if tired.

"That.. Idiot.."

"Why'd you do that, sensei?!" Itadori exclaims.

Tengen continues, "and last year Satoru Gojo got rid of all the black rope!"

"Why'd that guy do that?!" Fushiguro says.

Okkotsu sweatdrops at the three teens. The two boys looked angry because Gojo's making it impossible to get him out the prison realm, and you seem to be having a midlife crisis.

"Actually, i looked for the remaining black rope with miguel in africa." Okkotsu was referring to his companion.

"Oh, that's why you went overseas, huh?" Fushiguro ask.

"Yes, but it was a fruitless effort." is the second years answer.

"But there is a way, right?" Tsukumo ask, "With the fifty-fifty thing you mentioned with Y/N's cursed tools, i don't want to rely much on them.."

You agree with her; there was no way you'll be able to wield a scythe. You felt a little guilty with not being able to save the spear.

"Yes." is Tengen's answer, "Among the players participating in the culling game is a sorcerer from a thousand years ago who calls herself angel."

"Her cursed technique can extinguish any kind of cursed technique.."

Culling game player;
HANA KURUSU.

i apologize for the long wait !!

but i'm back! i'm so excited to
write the new arc i planned for
MC. don't worry, this mini arc
won't last for more than a single
chapter.

i think it's already clear what this
arc is going to be about.. ;)

anyways, good night/ morning/
afternoon !! (*'・v・)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 330 7
(DISCONTINUED) What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas. TW: DESCRIPTIVE GORE, STRONG LANGUAGE, VIOLENCE/ABUSE, SUBSTANCE USE COVER ART CR: @som on twt...
168K 7.5K 54
โ WHAT MAKES A GOOD LIFE WORTH LIVING? โž ๐Ÿ–‡ after years of struggling, gojo finds a way to escape the hell he used to call home. he'd then meet a w...
733K 25.8K 49
โ๐˜ฟ๐™ค๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง ๐™—๐™ค๐™ฎ๐™›๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™ ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ฌ ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฃ๐™–๐™ช๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™ฎ?โž A jujutsu kaisen fan-fiction of our beloved Fushiguro Toji. As a...
101K 1.8K 8
๐’๐ˆ๐Œ๐; someone who is head over heels for the person they like and will do anything for them. - e.g; โ ๐™ธ ๐™ป๐™ธ๐™บ๐™ด ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐™ป๐™ป ๐™ถ๐™ธ๐š๐™ป๐š‚ ๐š†๐™ธ๐šƒ๐™ท ๏ฟฝ...