Deletion

By 2021Night

Deku was left in front of UA when he was 3 months old. Nezu finds him and finds out that he was born with a q... More

Chapter 1 - Quirk
Chapter 2 - On Board
Chapter 4 - Test
Chapter 5 - Support
Chapter 6 - First Word
Chapter 7 - Released
Chapter 8 - First Friend
Chapter 9 - Outing
Chapter 10 - Trial
Chapter 11 - Secret
Chapter 12 - UA
Chapter 13 - Alarm
Chapter 14 - USJ
Chapter 15 - Announcement
Chapter 16 - Sports Festival
Chapter 17 - Stain
Chapter 18 - Nightmare
Chapter 19 - Arrival
Chapter 20 - Training
Chapter 21 - Attack
Chapter 22 - Dorms
Chapter 23 - Feelings
Chapter 24 - Confession
Chapter 25 - Approval
Chapter 26 - Beach
Chapter 27 - Kidnapped
Chapter 28 - Plan
Chapter 29 - Operation
Chapter 30 - Aftermath

Chapter 3 - Babysitting

15.3K 464 194
By 2021Night

Once Nezu entered his house, he placed the sleeping child on the couch in his living room. The house was white and had plain coloured furniture. While the baby was sleeping on the couch, Nezu walked up to his study and sat at his desk. The adoption papers he had asked Recovery Girl to gather, was now being filled out by the chimera and he went through it quickly. After talking with Tensei, he now knew what the little guy needed to eat and how to look after him. He looked back at the notes he had taken when Tensei was explaining what he needed to do and buy. Once all the paper work for the child was done, Nezu hopped on over to the sleeping child and saw a small smile. He returned the smile to no one in particular and brought the child into his room, so he could monitor him.

The next day, was luckily the weekends, so that gave him the time he needed to go shopping. Nezu woke up and saw the peaceful face beside him. He quickly hopped off the bed and grabbed his phone. He decided to call Aizawa to look after the child, since it was early in the morning and the child should be able to sleep in peace without having Nemuri and Hizashi making noise. Tensei was probably looking after his brother, since his parents were busy being heroes. The phone ringed once, then twice and then it was answered by the quite one in the students group.

"Hello?" Aizawa whispered.

"Hello, Aizawa. I need you to come over to my place and look after Izuku while I go shopping, is it ok for you to come over?" Nezu chimed.

Aizawa groaned and asked, "Why call me and not the others?"

Nezu replied, "Izuku is sleeping and is peaceful. I know how loud and noise Nemuri and Hizashi are and I pretty sure that Tensei is looking after his younger brother."

"Fair point." Aizawa stated. "But can I sleep over there."

"Sure. As long as you look after him when he wakes up, so you can sleep when he is sleeping." Nezu confirmed.

"Fine, when do you want me over and please send me the location." Aizawa answered.

"Please come over straight away and I already sent you my address." Nezu commented.

Aizawa sighed. "I am coming over now."

Nezu hung up and decided to get ready for his shopping trip. He grabbed shopping bags, his keys and the list of things Tensei told him to buy. 10 minutes later, there was a knock on the door. Nezu walked over to the door and greeted Aizawa.

"Hello Aizawa."

"Hi, Nezu. So where is the kid?" Aizawa asked.

"He's in my bedroom, fast asleep. Aizawa do you know what to do?" Nezu questioned.

Aizawa nodded. "This isn't my first time babysitting. I normally babysit children around my neighborhood with Hizashi and Nemuri."

"That's good to hear." Nezu exclaimed. "You can sleep while he is sleeping, but please be awake to look after him when he's awake."

Aizawa nodded again and entered Nezu's house. He looked around the living room and the bedrooms. He found where everything was and headed back to Nezu.

"How long do you think you'll be out?" Questioned Aizawa.

"Probably 3-4 hours at most."

"Ok, have a nice shopping spree." Aizawa waved at Nezu as he was left alone in his principal's house.

He thought to himself, 'What have I gotten into this time?'

He strolled towards the bedroom where the kid slept and saw the child curl himself into a little ball to keep himself warm. Aizawa smiled to himself and heard his phone ring.

Aizawa picked up the phone and answered. "What?"

"Hey Shota! How is everything at school going?" asked the mysterious voice.

"Fine. How's your internship going, Oboro?"

The voice over the line cheered, "Everything's going great! I saw some villains and the heroes I'm interning with fought them, but I had to watch from the side lings though. It was amazing! Once the battle finished I was determined to work harder, but anyway I was wondering what you and the others are doing"

"We're fine, but I'm not with the others right now." Aizawa replied.

Oboro laughed, "Yeah, you probably kicked them out when they came over to your house and woke you up."

"Actually, no. Nezu woke me up and told me to babysit." Aizawa whispered.

"What? Why would Nezu call you at 7am to babysit? He doesn't even have a child." Oboro said confused.

Aizawa sighed. "You don't know what happened yesterday. You better come back and you might get into the fun. I can tell you this. I am babysitting his son and he's fucki- I mean, very adorable."

"Oh? I guess I do need to hurry and see the boy, since the great Shota complimented him." Teased Oboro.

"Ha.Ha." Aizawa said as he rolled his eyes.

Oboro responded, "Can you please send me a photo of the little bean?"

"Fine"

Aizawa took a picture of the sleeping child and sent it to Oboro.

                                                               (Pretend the hair colour is green)

After it was sent, there was squealing from the other side.

"So cute!"

"Mhm, so you better come back quickly or Hizashi and Nemuri will try and keep him." Aizawa said.

"That's it, I am coming right now, send me the address." Oboro demanded.

"Oh hell no, you still have the internship and you will make the same amount of noise the other two would do. I don't want to die today, so no. Also, I don't want Izuku's sleep to be ruined like mine." Aizawa lectured.

Oboro booed Aizawa and they talked about the conditions of looking after Izuku, but of course Aizawa didn't say anything about his quirk yet. After talking, Oboro told him he had to go and slowly he hung up. It was 8am, so Aizawa had spent 1 hour talking to Oboro and now he was going to sleep. He sleep on the floor of the bedroom, since it would be weird for him to sleep on his principal's bed without permission.

After about 2 hours of sleep, Aizawa had awoken and wondered if Izuku was still sleeping, but to his surprise he saw a pair of emerald green eyes staring at him in silence. Aizawa backed away from the child surprised. Normally when children wake up, they would be making noise that would awake Aizawa from his sleep, yet Izuku didn't make noise like he just wanted him to continue sleeping.

"Izuku, were you watching me sleep because you didn't want me to be disrupted?" Asked Aizawa, but after he asked the question, he felt stupid. A child shouldn't be able to understand what he was saying, much less respond. But after a few seconds Izuku just nodded surprising Aizawa more.

Before Aizawa could ask another question, the door unlocked and Nezu came into the room. Aizawa turned towards Nezu and got off from the ground.

"Welcome back Nezu."

"It's good to be back." Replied Nezu and he walked towards Izuku.

Izuku stretched out his arms and wrapped them around Nezu. Nezu happily returned the hug and Aizawa took pictures to show his friends. After taking a few pictures, Aizawa placed his phone in his pocket and spoke.

"Nezu, sorry to ruin the moment, but how old is Izuku again?"

Nezu faced Aizawa and answered, "He is 3 months. May I ask why you asked the question? I already told you yesterday."

Aizawa replied, "Well you see, before you came in, I was asleep but when I woke up Izuku was already staring at me. For normal children who are his age, shouldn't he been making noises or crying? I asked him if he let me sleep and he nodded. So, maybe he has high intelligent?"

Nezu was silent and faced towards the person who was still hugging him. Well they boy was born with a quirk and that was unusual, so who can't say that he also has a high IQ?

"Well then, why don't we check?" Asked Nezu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 311 22
Izuku midoriya was a happy child with a wonderful mother and had a nice group of friends but when he turned 4 he got his quirk and it only went downh...
1.4K 33 14
Midoriya has had a rough life and he gets accepted in to UA. He meets a lot of new people. One day Todoroki follows him to try and help him and finds...
450K 12.1K 36
Midoriya gets hit by an unknown quirk (are we sure he doesn't have a bad luck quirk?) and when they ask the person who did it, our hero finds out he'...
126K 3.7K 18
While fighting one of the nomus, Torodoki Shoto was struck by an age changing quirk, turning him into a little child, with the effects lasting for 14...