Foreign Exchange Student {Nis...

By charlesss8030

Y/n L/n is a Foreign exchange student being sent to Japan from Canada. She was in her first year of high scho... More

Authors Message
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
•Update Organization•
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
holy shit.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Little about y/n
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
🎶
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
So....
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The Sequel
! Announcement !

Chapter 46

527 16 0
By charlesss8030

2nd person POV

After leaving Kuroo, Hinata, Tsukishima, Akaashi, Lev and Bokuto to practice by yourself you walked to the girls room. 'I'll have to go get my volleyball so I can play outside.' You knew there was going to be a time where you would need to practice alone but with the amount of people at the camp there would be no empty gyms, meaning you would need to practice outside and the school balls were for indoors only.

You walked in, grabbed the ball and walked towards the field. Finding a spot by the grass that had some pavement and the wall of the gym you decided to play there. After about 20 minutes of doing reps you started to feel faint. Your head started spinning and you had to grab the wall to balance yourself out.

'Your fine. Stop being a baby and push through it.'

Standing up you kept playing. After about 10 minutes it happened again but this time you started breathing heavily.

'Stop it! You're ok just stand up!' You thought as you panted on your hands and knees.

You stood up and continued playing but not even 5 minutes later, the feeling came back.

'Everyone else is working hard so why can't you! Why do you have to be the one who is stuck with a broken heart! Why cant you just FUCKING WORK!?' You screamed to yourself as you struggled to breath, once again on your hands and knees.

"N/n?" You heard someone's muffled voice say as you stood on shaky legs. "N/N?!" It sounded like they yelled but it just kept getting harder to hear "N/N!
N/N COME ON! PLEASE! Y/N DON'T DO THIS AGAIN!" No matter how much you tried you couldn't open your eyes. Finally you gave into the pull of gravity, collapsing. You were just laying down on the group in someone's arms as their voice became more muffled, like someone put a pair of earmuffs on you, until... it stopped.

***

Slowly opening your eyes and looking around you only saw white.

"N/n?" Someone said beside you.

You looked over and saw Kiyoko standing up.

"What-" You started

"Shhh. don't waste your breath. I'll be right back with the doctor." She said as she pushed some hair out of your face.

She walked out the door and you took another chance to glance around. It didn't look advanced enough to be a hospital but it was still somewhere sick people were kept.

'Maybe the nurse's office?' You thought.

You counted as the seconds went by and after 134 the nurse walked into the room.

"Hi sweetheart." She said as she walked up to you with her clipboard and pen in hand. "How are you?"

"I'm ok. Where am i?"

"Just the nurse's office at Fukurodani."

"What happened to me?"

"Well one of your friends said he found you outside playing volleyball. You were clearly exerting yourself because you collapsed in his arms." The nurse told you.

"Oh... i remember that- but wait, shouldn't i be in a hospital, don't get me wrong i'm totally happy just being here but still"

"We had called an ambulance and you went to the hospital but were discharged because all you needed was rest - your heart needed time to catch up with your body. You're ok."

"How long have I been out?"

She looked at her watch "Just over 12 hours now."

"I SLEPT FOR 12 HOURS?!" You yelled

"Yes. But don't worry, everything is ok."

"What do you mean everything is ok?! I just slept for 12 hours!"

"If you are worried about your health - and I don't think you are - it is what you need. As for your friends, they know. A few of 'em came to check on you. They did fine without you."

You sighed out of relafe knowing that everyone else was ok.

"Are you aware that over exerting yourself causes this due to your log QT correct?"

"Yes."

"Ok. I just want you to try and be more careful, if not for yourself then for your friends." The nurse said as she placed 2 pills and a paper cup filled with water on the table beside you. "Eat these and you should be good to go, your clothes are on that chair and you can change behind that curtain" She pointed to each thing. "You may join your friends whenever you're ready." The nurse walked out.

Almost immediately you downed the pills, got dressed but before you left you realized you didn't get to do something

'Y/N?!' Your moms voice came through the phone

"Hey mom."

'Dear God, are you alright? When did you wake up? What were you doing?! Were you not thinking?! And just after i told you that you could stay!'

"I know mom i'm sorry, really i just- i over exerted myself."

'Of course you did! I know that! Mr. Nishinoya called me and told me! I cant believe you did that-!'

"It wasn't on purpose."

'I don't care!'

"Mom." You could hear how upset she was. "I'm sorry."

'I know you are. This isn't completely your fault.'

"I'm sorry." You said again. "I woke up a few minutes ago. I was doing some reps when i passed out. I'm ok now though. I wasn't thinking properly. I was just mad. Please don't make this change your mind."

She sighed 'You are going to make me go bald with all the stress you put me under.' She told you, chuckling 'Don't worry i haven't changed my mind. I understand that this is going to happen sometimes but you need to be more careful if i'm allowing you to stay.'

"I will."

'Good, now it's gonna be hard. You're gonna have loads of negative emotions but you need to learn to handle that properly so something like this doesn't happen again. Try not to train alone, make sure you have someone there. If you feel sick, stop, no matter how much you wanna play. If you don't be careful then volleyball as a whole will be cut out, hell you could be put in a hospital to monitor you.' She explained

"Ok......i'll be more careful."

'Good. I love you sweetheart. Talk tomorrow.' She hug up the phone.

You put your phone back in your pocket and ran to the gym where everyone was. The first person to notice you were back was Suga, he yelled and ran over to you. Nishinoya, Kiyoko, Yachi and Kuroo were the next to be right beside you. Your other friends followed not far behind and everyone else slowly made their way over.

After assuring them you were ok they went back to the game. All but Nishinoya. He just stared at you.

"What? You're acting like I'm some kind of ghost." You chuckled but it quickly went away when he didn't show the same emotion.

Suddenly he just turned and walked away. Leaving you standing with your head tilted.

'What happened? I didn't do anything. There is no way he's pissed about me passing out right? That would be stupid.' You walked over to the beach and sat down beside Kiyoko.

"You ok?" She whispered to you

"Yeah yeah....actually no. Do you think anyone would be mad at me for passing out?"

"For passing out, no but I could see someone getting a little annoyed that you had over exerted yourself even though you know full well you aren't supposed to be doing that. Why?"

"Nishi's mad at me. Not sure why though."

"Why has he gotten upset with you in the past?" She said as she watched the game

"Um.... jealousy."

"He got mad at you because he was jealous?"

"Yeah i know its dumb but i understand needing that reassurance."

"Whatever you say. Back to the problem at hand, you haven't been spending time with anyone he would get jealous over. It has to be something different."

"But what?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 46 ready to go. Ngl i would have done the same thing as y/n did. I would be in the hospital because I would push myself too hard in my sport. I feel so bad for people who can't do the thing they love because of something they can't control. Anyways enough of that! Have a good rest of your day/night or whatever.

- char

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.2K 247 19
Emily is a very shy 17 year old with extreme social phobia, who can barely leave her house to get groceries without having a meltdown, while Alison i...
84.6K 3K 34
In a world where your value is placed on your Quirk, what happens when you're quirkless? A fork in the road. Izuku Midoriya became a hero, (Y/n) (L/n...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
146K 3.9K 31
~Completed 03/21/18~ ⛸Y/N is one of the best female ice skaters in the world. Yuri is one of the best male Ice skaters in the world. Maybe that's why...