Searching for Always and Fore...

By klau3333

Hope Mikaelson has a painful past. She lost her parents at only fifteen and left with tremendous amount of re... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46

Chapter 25

466 23 1
By klau3333

Hope was sitting in class, trying to pay attention to the teacher, but her mind wouldn't settle as she was thinking about the things that happened in the previous day. As soon as the class was over and she was about to leave the room, a magical note flew right into her hand and it was addressed to her. She curiously opened the letter and it was from Freya. Hope rolled her eyes as she read that she was expected in her office. On one hand she wanted to speak to her, she really needed her to teach Hope to control her magic but sometimes it was just so hard to be around Freya. Hope headed to her office anyway, and knocked on the door. Freya called to come in immediately and Hope entered the office. To her surprise, Freya wasn't alone. Lizzie sat on the couch opposed to her. Hope looked at them confused, as she walked towards them.

"Hi Hope, it's nice of you to join us. Please sit down." Freya pointed to the couch, next to Lizzie, but Lizzie's expression made Hope consider whether she should sit or not. She looked angry... like she was pissed at Hope. She finally sat down but as far from Lizzie as possible, to the opposite end of the couch. "I was discussing with Lizzie what happened yesterday in the library. If I'm not mistaken, you were present at the time?" Freya asked Hope who nodded slightly.

"I siphoned her, I told you!" Lizzie replied instead of Hope, who still sat quietly, trying to figure out why she was summoned.

"And we talked about how it is not okay to siphon people without their consent. You could truly hurt someone, especially vampires. I know you don't want to hurt anyone Lizzie."

"Well, it didn't seem like I hurt her... besides she was different. Her magic overwhelmed me... and perhaps that satan Penelope too, but her magic wasn't normal. I don't know who or what she is but she is definitely not just a regular wolf like she says. It's her fault what happened to me yesterday!" Lizzie lashed out, then she looked directly at Hope. "It's your fault, you freak! I bet it was your fault what happened in the forest the other day too."

Hope looked at Freya with panic in her eyes. Lizzie was right. She was a freak of nature and everything that happened was her fault. People got hurt because of her in the woods and in the library as well. Her parents were killed because of her. She should have never been born. She must have been nature's biggest mistake... a tribrid. Hope could feel tears gathering in the corner of her eyes.

"It is. Isn't it? Everything is my fault." Hope asked Freya in a whispering tone as her tears started to roll down her cheeks. "She is right, I'm a freak that's why everything feels so off. I don't belong here or anywhere. It was a mistake to come to this school. If I would have known what I am I would have never come here." Hope broke down crying on the couch.

"Hope, sweety. That's not true. You are not a freak and it's definitely not your fault what happened yesterday, please don't believe that." Freya stroked the crying girl's head as she was sobbing loudly into her palms. Hope tried to quiet down but her tears wouldn't stop. She finally looked up at Freya. She wiped her face with her sleeve.

"I think it would be best for everyone if we'd leave this school." Hope said in a shaky voice.

"Hell no, you are not taking Grace anywhere. She belongs to this school." Lizzie spoke who Hope momentarily forgot was sitting next to her. No, if Hope would leave, she would definitely take Grace and the kids. She couldn't leave them behind... but they were all fitted in the school so well. She would never leave the kids, she promised them... but what if Grace wanted to stay? Was it even safe for her siblings to stay with her? Hope felt the need to break down all over again. She wanted to turn, she needed her wolf to take away all her unsettling feelings... but it wasn't an option for her, so she stood up from the couch. Her knees were weak and she was shaking but she wasn't going to have a meltdown in front of them again, so she gathered every strength she had in herself.

"I'm sorry." She whispered as she looked at Lizzie, then she turned around. She heard Freya calling out for her, but she left the office and after she closed the door behind herself she started to run towards her room, ignoring everyone she passed by in the hallway. When she finally reached her room and luckily it was empty, she let herself break down crying all over again.

Hope curled up in her bed, holding onto her pillow as she sobbed uncontrollably. Everything she found out recently just started to overwhelm her. She tried so hard not to think about it in the past couple days, that it was all too much to bear right now. She faintly heard her bedroom door opening. She was sure it was going to be Grace and had no idea how to explain her current state. She didn't want to scare or worry her sister, she might have to tell her the truth. Hope sat up in her bed to talk to Grace, but she unexpectedly jumped back on her bed when the blond woman was facing her.

"I'm sorry I summoned you. I shouldn't have done it while Lizzie was there." Freya apologized as Hope was staring at her silently. "I had no idea she would blame you and say all those things... I'm sorry, I should have known Lizzie better... she is going through a rough patch herself." She explained but Hope still just sat quietly on her bed. Freya sat down facing her, which made Hope uncomfortable. She looked away from the woman, looking at anywhere but her. They sat there in silence for a while and Hope felt Freya's gaze on her which made her more and more uncomfortable. "Hope..." Freya finally spoke. She said her name quietly and softly. Hope still couldn't look at her. "I can't imagine how you must be feeling right now, but please know that I am always here for you. The last thing I want to do is make things harder for you. Let's take everything step by step... I haven't told anyone about you, not even to Niklaus. He would deserve to know that you are alive and well but I promise you I won't do anything without your knowledge and approval... this is your life, your decision. I'm truly sorry you had to find out everything about yourself like this, now... please, just... just don't shut me out, I would really love to get to know you better." Hope finally looked at her, right into Freya's green eyes.

"Maybe we could start magic training tomorrow." Hope said quietly.

"That sounds perfect. Let's meet at the Old Mill after lunch." Freya suggested with a soft smile and Hope nodded.

After Freya left, Hope laid back to her bed. She knew Freya was genuine. She knew that for a while now, but still it was difficult to accept that she had a family other than her siblings. And Freya definitely looked at Hope like she was family. Hope wasn't sure she could ever do the same but as Freya suggested she will do this step by step.

Soon Grace entered the room. Luckily Hope wasn't a crying mess anymore.

"Hope, what's going on with you and Lizzie?" Grace questioned Hope as soon as she closed the door behind herself. Hope sat up on a bed and looked at her sister. She wondered what Lizzie had told her.

"What do you mean?" Hope asked, avoiding answering her.

"I mean, I told you what she is going through right now and you just made her more upset. What did you tell her?"

"I made her upset??" Hope replied with a question again as she raised her voice.

"Clearly you did something or told her something, she said awful things about you."

"What did she tell you?" Hope asked nervously.

"Can you just answer me!" Grace said firmly.

"I didn't say or do anything to her Grace!" Now Hope started to get pissed. "What did she tell you?"

"She said you were a freak and you are not a werewolf, and I don't even know who you are... which I know is ridiculous and not true, because I know you the best... so, tell me what you did to upset her that much?" Grace asked calmly as she sat by Hope on her bed. Hope didn't know what to say to Grace... she didn't even question the things Lizzie said. Of course not, why would she. Grace knew Hope for sixteen years and she was the same as her sister. They had the same life, they had the same parents, they were wolves... How could Hope ever tell her that it wasn't true? That she was indeed different.

"You don't believe me." Hope said quietly.

"Well, she wouldn't make up these things without a reason, Hope. Fine, don't tell me! The only thing I wanted was for you two to get along. I don't have a problem with Landon, why can't you at least try to not hate her?"

"Oh my god, Grace. It's not about Lizzie! I don't give a crap about her! You can date whoever the fuck you want, but I'm done trying to get to know her, or like her when it's clearly her who is judging me without knowing anything about me. So I'm done, I am definitely not going on a double date or anywhere with her." Hope yelled at Grace. She had enough struggles already, and Lizzie was the least of problems. Hope expected Grace to yell back, and fight but she was quiet and Hope saw as she started to tear up.

"Fine." That's all Grace said, then she got up from the bed and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind herself as loud as she could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.6K 19
Marvel is Klaus Mikaelson and Hayley Marshall second daughter which means Hope's Twin baby sister. After their Aunt wanted to take the girls Klaus de...
125K 4.6K 71
[Book 1] What if Klaus and Hayley had twins? What if Hope wasn't only child and she has twin sister- Audrey? What if instead of staying in New Orlean...
158K 3.6K 10
In which Hope Mikaelson has a twin sister named Faith who takes the term "dysfunctional family" in the wrong way. For Faith it was okay that her sist...
158K 4.7K 42
THE ORIGINALS XREADER!!! _______ was just a regular human in a pack waiting for her chance to become a werewolf and be the Alpha as she would follow...