Foreign Exchange Student {Nis...

By charlesss8030

Y/n L/n is a Foreign exchange student being sent to Japan from Canada. She was in her first year of high scho... More

Authors Message
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
•Update Organization•
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
holy shit.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Little about y/n
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
🎶
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
So....
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The Sequel
! Announcement !

Chapter 44

577 20 2
By charlesss8030

2nd person POV

Bokuto jumped for the ball and spiked it down, Tsukishima missed the block but you were able to receive it.

"Let's do one more" Bokuto yelled

Akaashi set, Bokuto spiked, Tsukishima attempted to block and you received. Again and Again.

"Yeahhhh!"

"Amazing you beat a single blocker." Akaashi said sarcastically

"Shut up!" Bokuto snapped

Tsukishima had his hands on his knees and painted

"Hey, how about a double?" Kuroo asked as he walked up

"That's probably smart because clearly Tsukishitma is incapable of blocking Bokuto on his own." You laughed

"Be quiet, pipsqueak."

"No freaking way, I've received every one of his spikes, how many have you blocked?" You waited for him to answer "Exactly none."

"You wouldn't be doing any better if you were even tall enough to block"

"Clearly height isn't everything." Tsukishima rolled his eyes in response.

"Ok ok enough of that you two." Kuroo said and you all got into position.

Akaashi threw the ball and set it while Bokuto started running. He jumped up and spiked the ball but Kuroo moved his hands to the side, blocking him.

"Not too bad buddy boyyyy, but I gotta break it to ya, your blocks are a little weak." Bokuto said to Tsukishima, he tilted his head in anger "Makes me think i'm gonna break your arm or something ya know?"

"Well I'm only in high school after all! I've still got a few more years to build up some big old muscles!"

"You'd better stop dragging your feet there skinny or the carrot top is gonna take all the glory, he's a middle blocker too." Kuroo reminded him

"Yeah i don't think there's much i can do about that i mean lets be honest, there is a big difference in potential between Hinata and me."

"Hey are you guys practicing spikes, want me to block a few?" Inuoka said as he walked into the gym with Yaku behind him

"Jeez Lev, stop rolling around on the floor and work on your receives." Yaku said

"Ughhh but i'm tiredddd."

"Did you just say you're tired?!" Yaku started scolding the first year who was laying down, looking dead

"Well you've got more blockers so it looks like my job here is done."

"Whatttt?" Kuroo said as Tsukishima walked out of the gym

"I think you might have just struck a nerve with him , Kuroo." Akaashi said walking up to Kuroo, who was standing at the doorway.

"You pissed him off, common Kuroo, I thought you had better people skills than that!" Bokuto teased, putting his hand on Kuroos shoulder

"Nah don't worry, that's how he always is." You said walking up to the group

"Even so I didn't expect him to act like that." Kuroo mumbled

"Like what?"

"Well carrot top is a real threat but he's short and inexperienced while skinny is tall and brainy, despite that he sees the little guy not only as an equal but someone better then him."

"Have you seen Hinata? That guy improves so much so fast. Honestly I'm kinda scared that if I train him he's gonna become better than me." You said

"That's just how it is....you know that."

"Yeah yeah lets just get back to work. I wanna try and get some spikes in now that we got more blockers."

After finishing practice you decided it was finally time to call your mom. At this point you had felt confident and comfortable. Today had been a good day.

You walked into the girls room to get the paper with what you wanted to say on it. Kiyoko was sitting and reading.

"Hey, n/n." Kiyoko said as you walked into the room, eyes still on the pages.

"Hi Shimizu" You walked over to your bag and started digging through it "I'm gonna do it."

"Do what?" She asked looking up from her book

"Talk to my mom about staying."

"Really? Here? Now?"

"Yeah, you know when you have the urge to do something and you know that its the right time. Like if you don't do it now you might never be ready?" She nodded "That's how i feel. So I'm gonna go and sit outside, call her and tell her i wanna stay. Ill read this thing off word for word just like we practiced" You said holding up the paper.

"Would you like me to come with you?" She asked, grabbing the book mark at her side

"Thank you Shimizu, really, but i need to do this alone." You said and walked out "See you in a few."

Sitting down against a tree in the feild you pulled out your phone and took a deep breath.

'You got this....' You told yourself and pressed the call button under your moms contact.

One... two... three... four... rings then

"Hello?" Your moms voice came from the phone

"Mom, hey, are you busy right now?" You asked remebring that they were in a different time zone then you.

"Dont worry, its only eight thirty. I'm just making breakfast."

Thank god your mother went in for work at 10.

"Ok....we need to talk."

"What about?"

"Me. More specifically... me staying here. In Japan." You heard her sigh as you started reading what you wrote on the paper. "Look i know you don't want me to. I know you didn't even want me coming here in the first place but, this is the happiest I've ever been. I miss you and dad and my brother and everyone else so so so much but, i like it here. I like the people I'm around. I really, really wanna stay. At least until the end of this year."

Silence. She hadn't hung up, you could hear her music playing in the back but she was quiet.

"Really? You wanna stay there. You wanna spend the rest of the year there insted of with your own family?"

"That's not the point and you know that. I cant leave. It'll hurt to much."

"The longer you stay the more attached you get. Just rip the band-aid off fast."

"Are you seriously comparing my high school career to a band-aid? Mom. Please."

"I need to talk to your father."

"I can add him to the call."

She sighed. "There is no point anyways he would say yes." she mumbled "You seem happy you really do. But i want you to come home."

"You want me to come home?!" You yelled, scoffing.

"Don't raise your voice at me."

"Sorry but it kinda seems selfish that you are going to make me fly across the world and ruin how happy i am because you miss me." You paused realizing you just said all of that to your mother. Sighing you started again. "I'm sorry. I do love you. I hope you know that. If you really truly need me to come home than i will." You paused "but just know i will never forgive you." You couldn't believe the words that were coming out of your mouth. You had never talked to your mom like this before, she would have screamed at you if you were back home.

The silenced went on as your mother thought about what to say next. The paper with your little speech was crumpled in your hand out of the anger you felt.

"Fine." She finally said

"What?"

"I said fine. But only on one condition." She paused as you hummed showing you were paying close attention "You need to call me everyday, for real this time. We will scheduled a time and every day we will call. Facetime or phone call I don't care but i need to talk to you. You're my daughter."

You sat wide eyed. That was it. That was the condition? You were expecting more, so much more.

"I will. I promise, for real this time. I'm sorry that i ended up just saying goodnight to you instead of a phone call." She said it was ok "I love you mom. Ill call you every day around this time."

"Good night baby. Ill get all the paper work handled for you ok?"

"Thank you. Thank you so much, this means the world to me."

"I know. I can tell there is much more for you there than there is here."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

You hung up the phone. You made your way back to the girls room and practically tackled Kiyoko with a hug. You almost cried because of how happy you were. Honestly you couldn't believe she was so easily convinced, you spent the entire night waiting to get a phone call saying that she had changed her mind or that it was a joke but.....nothing.

***   

The next morning you were in the cafeteria eating. The managers made breakfast, you helped of course.

"Tsukishima! Eat you so you'll have some energy!" Nishinoya insisted as he slammed his food tray on the table, you nodding behind him.

"Look at you, you are such a fatass." Tsukishima said with his hand over his mouth

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" Both you and Nishinoya yelled

"Oh, am I gonna make you pay for that!" Noya yelled has he ran over and started pushing on Tsukishima's head

"I knew you were an asshole but seriously!?" You screamed at him and did the same as Noya

"Stop it! You're gonna mess up my glasses!"

"Calm down guys you're gonna make Daichi mad!" Suga said

And right on cue Daichi walked in and said

"If i have to tell you three to stop being little shits one more time i'm going to throw you." His arms were crosses and you could see the veins popping out of his forehead

"But Daichi Tsukishima called Nishi a fatass!"

"Tsukishma stop saying stuff like that! And you two need to stop reacting!"

"What do you expect us to do?!"

"Be mature and ignore him!"

"We all know that Nishinoya is incapable of being mature." Tsukishima chuckled

"Tsukishima!"

"Can you shut up for once beanpole!"

"Yeah I mean all you have to say is bullshit!"

"ALL OF YOU BE QUIET!" Daichi screamed, making everyone in the room freeze. "All I want is to eat my breakfast in peace. Go sit and shut up." No one moved "NOW!" You and Nishinoya ran to another table and finished eating your breakfast.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And there is chapter 44. I hope you enjoyed it and make sure to try and have a good rest of your day/night or whatever. Bye :)

- char

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 1K 23
this story is about our former president and former first lady (1965-1986). (Unedited kaya minsan may mga failed )
1.1M 54.6K 87
(Y/n) was destined to be the greatest villain of all time. Her father was an evil genius, while her mother was a kidnapped heroine. Rejecting her fut...
22.8K 715 8
[Soulmate AU!] A story of two lovers bound together by the universe but brought together by chance on one frigid, fateful day.
27.9K 810 22
You are broccoli boy's cousin that had to move away from a very young age, leaving behind all your friends including him. Years later, through an all...