My Possessive Deal

By mochacapri

Nathan Vaughn is a hard working dad of a beautiful baby boy in which he is prepared to go the extra mile to k... More

a/n
characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thrity- Three
Chapter Thrity- Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
A//N
hii babies
hi butterflies
new book
New Book {Published}

Chapter Forty-Five

27.2K 819 117
By mochacapri

Alianna's POV

This is it, today's the day...to say I was nervous is an understatement I was dying inside to be honest the wedding was in four hours and I couldn't see Nathan. I wanted to hug him so badly maybe that would help with my nerves but I couldn't because I didn't want to break tradition god help me cause a girl don't want bad luck.

I've been up since 5am this morning I only got just about 6 hours of sleep since Alex and Haley was determined for me to stay up. They were both drinking but for me I didn't want a hang over on my wedding so I didn't.

We literally slept in the living room on the couch because they were drinking and I was enjoying my bowl of fruits and my movie. While they were busy talking about Haley's new found hobbie which was her boyfriend, like seriously why would she feel comfortable talking about her sex life with her older sister and her gay best friend.

I absolutely love and trust Alex with everything even my life if you could say but to tell him about me and Nathan's private life I could never. that's just weird and uncomfortable I would feel so embarrassed I would probably die from that.

"babe come on you need to eat, you don't want me to tell Nathan that you don't wanna get married do you?" Alex asks seriously "you wouldn't dear" I say looking at him as he gets his phone calling someone but I snort at him not believing he would actually do it not until I heard the familiar voice came from his phone.

"Alex?" he ask sounding confused "look buddy sorry to say but Alianna says-" and I literally launch my body at him "what the fuck Alex?" I ask and he waves the phone at me "fine I'll eat " I told him rolling my eyes "well bye see ya later" he says through the phone and hangs up before Nathan said anything.

I got off him and stood walking to the table lazily. I sat with a sigh as I really didn't want to eat I felt as if I did I was gonna vomit but I have no other choice now do I? Exactly.

I got a small amount of eggs on my plate and just a slice of toast with orange juice. "You look like shit" Alex says as Haley walks in the dinning room and took a seat at the table holding her head "I have no idea how you're still alive I honestly don't feel any better than that" she says weakly and I had to laugh.

Alex is a rebel this boy will drink for hours on end and act like nothing happened, which is one of the reasons why I don't drink because I could never. "here drink this" he says giving Haley some type of liquid but I didn't pay attention to them I was trying not to suffocate from eating. "eat up now" he says as the door bell rang "I'll get it!" I say and hurriedly got up from the table running to the door saved by the bell and away from Alex.

I got to the door and open it and shock immediately took me over making my jaws drop. "mom dad?" I whispered in disbelief "hi my sweet girl can we talk?" she ask and I nod hesitantly opening the door wider for them to come in they were my parents after all and I wasn't gonna be disrespectful without a cause. Alex and Haley was now behind me Haley looked just as surprised as I was which tells me she didn't know about their visit.

I look to her and she shrugged while I let my parents go to the living room. I was completely and utterly confused about what they were doing here? and why did they choose to come here today of all days?

"go on" I say for them to speak after we took our seat Haley and Alex went upstairs so it was just us. " so che potresti non perdonarmi ma..I'm sorry" my father says making me freeze immediately. (I know you might not forgive me but...I'm sorry). "So di averti offeso bambina mia, ma voglio rimediare" he says and I felt my eyes tearing up (I know I've wronged you my child but I wanna make this right).

"you might hate me but you're still my daughter and I love you even if your choices weren't to please me" he tells me reaching for my hand and I let him as my tears rolled down my cheek. "you're my eldest child and I wouldn't want to disappoint you any further so I wanna ask you...if I could do the honors of walking you down the aisle?" he asked and I could clearly see the hope and desperation in his eyes.

My father hasn't said a single nice thing to me in so many years and to see this side of him the loving and caring person I knew to be my father since I was a child being sincere with me and asking for something this important which I had never thought would happen in a million years I couldn't refuse I need this and I know he does too.

"I f-forgive you dad, and I would l-love for you to do the honors " I say trying to control my breathing as he embrace me in a warm loving hug this was perfect I couldn't have wanted my day to start any better "ti amo piccolo" he says quietly kissing my head (I love you little one) "ti amo anche io papà" (I love you too dad) I say to him with a smile bringing my mom in for a group hug and she smiled at us apologizing to me also. After a well needed hug we parted and my mom sighed wiping her stray tears "okay let's get you married already " she says happily and I smiled.

**********

I stood there looking at myself in the mirror for the billionth time. Alex did a wonderful job on my hair and since my little sister was a makeup artist she did my makeup which was absolutely gorgeous I got on my dress that I love so much and I mean why wouldn't I, I made it after all. It is a big puffy princess gown with flowers designed on the lace with tiny pearls in it and it has long sleeves and a long ass vail with a crown attached to it. With a white heels that has pearls all over it and a simple sliver necklace and ear ring set that mom got me as a gift it was the one she wore on her wedding day and I was greatful that she chose to gift this to me.

I was standing there admiring myself when a knock came from the door pulling me from my thoughts "come in!" I say and the door pushed inwards and my dad walks in with a surprised look on his face "oh piccola mia sei così bella" he says coming to take my hand in his (oh my little girl you look so beautiful) "grazie papà" I say blushing (thank you daddy). "va bene sei pronto?" he asks (alright are you ready?) I took a deep breath gathering all the courage I had and nod "si, si lo sono" I say confidently and he smiles at me (yes, yes I am).

He held my hand and we walked to the huge wooden doors, standing there I took one last breath I look up at my dad and he gave me a reassuring smile before the doors opened and the musician started playing that weird song that plays at a wedding. I was a traditional girl but if I could change one thing it would be this, I wanted to walk down the aisle while a nicki minaj song played but nah, have to be this tantantada shit.

I was so far gone in thought to notice we were already half way to the alter everyone was standing and looking at me and I was absolutely terrified what if I fall... Oh hell nah.

Trying to get my mind off these thoughts I looked straight a head to see Nathan in all his glory standing there looking like the damn greek god he his. He was dressed in a Royal blue suit the color compliments his skin so well I couldn't help but stare at him though I could tell that he's nervous.

*Imagine the tie as a dark gold color*

I reach him and dad kiss my cheek and shook Nathan's hand as he took mine and I walked up the few stairs to where the priest is. I gave Haley the bouquet of fresh roses that I picked from the garden I was honestly so proud of that also, everyone took their seats once more and the music stops to complete silence before the priest spoke up.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to join this man and this woman in holy matrimony." he says holding a bible in his hands and I just couldn't peal my eyes away from Nathan and I know he must've noticed me staring because he smirked at me.

"you may exchange vows" the priest says and I look to my side coming back to reality. Panic I was nervous as hell to speak in front all these people but if he needed to hear me explain my love then so be it.

"Nathan... I promise to always remember that you are indeed human. That you may sometimes make questionable decisions, decisions I don't agree with like drinking coffee to be specific" I say earning laughs and him rooling his eyes "I know that you do these things because you care so deeply about those who are close to you and you are genuinely one of the most thoughtful and considerate people I have ever known." I say squeezing his hand a little and he smiles at me " you have giving me more than I expected out of life and you were always there to comfort me when I needed you and I promise to repay you with as much love and passion that you show me" I say trying to hold my tears as I didn't want to ruin my makeup. "I promise to encourage and inspire you, in good times and bad, to share all our loot, and to scrimp and save when we need to be thrifty. Most of all I promise love. Love at our table and love in our life. I will always be loyal and faithful to you, and I'll have all the respect for these vows and you and please never forget that I love you" I finish and he was full on smiling at me which I was happy to see I was absolutely trilled at myself that I managed not to cry love that for me.

"Mr.Vaughn" the priest says and nod him on to speak. "I vow to make you happy, to make you laugh, and to always be there for you.You are the first person I want to see in the morning and the last at night. I look forward to loving the smallest moments, like your eyes while you toss your hair and your little cute nose" he says smiling widely and I was sure I am redder than a very ripe tomato. " You are my wish come true, you are my other half...you are the one that makes me laugh when I'm sad, makes me consider when I want to be rash, and finds me when I am lost. You are my guide and I vow to make my life forever yours and build my dreams around you...o in te" he says whispering the last part making me gasp at him (or in you) but he continues "I promise to be the man that I see now in your eyes, today, tomorrow, and until eternity, I promise to be there to catch you if you should stumble, carry you over every threshold, and fall in love with you every day. I want to be the only person you see fit to be called yours because I sure do see you as mine baby girl and I will love you beyond words" he finishes and I was dying inside praying the whole time to not ruin my fucking makeup but to hell with that because I couldn't any more so I let my tears run free.

After around of awes in the room the priest carried on "Nathan Mason Vaughn, do you take this woman to be your wife to live together in holy matrimony, to love her, to honor her, to comfort her, and to keep her in sickness and in health, forsaking all others, for as long as you both shall live?" he asked and a huge smile plastered on Nathan's face before he speaks "I do " he says almost immediately.

The priest ask me the same thing he asked Nathan and of course I said I do as he speaks again "repeat after me, I Nathan Mason Vaughn take Alianna Ayla De'angelo, to be my wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for pooper, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part" he finishes as did Nathan then it was me and I repeat his word looking into Nathan's captivating eyes as he smirks at me.

"you may place the ring on her finger and repeat after me" he says to Nathan once he got done talking and cute little Zaiden came forward with the rings on a small puffy pillow. Nathan got the ring and held my hand once more as he repeated the priest words then it was me once again.

"I give you this ring as a token and pledge of our constant faith and abiding love" he says and I repeat his words to Nathan. "by the virtue of the authority and the power vested in me under the law of the state California, I now pronounce you husband and wife... You may kiss the bride" he finished and in a milli-second Nathan's warms sensual lips was on mine in a sweet passionate kiss as cheers from everyone around us sounded making my cheeks flustered red.

"shall we?" he asks as we broke apart and I nod with a smile he took my hand in his and we walk down the aisle to the door as everyone throws rose petals at us, we got outside to where a car was waiting on us to head to the reception hall. He got the car door open for me and I got him and he soon did on the other side beside me. "hello Mrs.Vaughn " he says looking at me lustfully "hi" I say simply as the car drove off and he connected our lips once more in a needy kiss.

________________________________________________

A//n

Okay challenging much...but yay!! They're married I'm so happy this was so fun I enjoyed this💯😊

I really wanna post this now babies but I'm sleepy so...if there's any error I'll correct it tomorrow don't be mad at me I'm trying to give y'all an update and I don't wanna wait until whenever🙁☁

Hope you enjoyed💛💙

Love you my butterflies 🦋😇

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.6K 1.8K 25
Brianna Lynn Green 22 year old girl. Her parents died in a car crash and she's dating an absuive man. She falls pregnant and decides to leave. What h...
1.5M 46.8K 78
Lincoln Nash has it all - except someone to share it with. Content with his bachelor life, he sabotages his mother's matchmaking efforts until a mix...
945K 17K 48
When Klara Ivy De Luca is finally reunited with her parents and her six brothers after eleven years of being kidnapped, Is she the same sweet and bub...
356K 5.8K 54
[Not Edited] He's ruthless every man wants to be him or the fear him, every women wants to fuck him. He has the largest mafia he could kill anyone i...