Affinity [h.s]

By Louisgurl1D

[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a... More

teaser & introduction
trailer & castings
00
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
♡ ʏᴏᴜ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ 'ꜰᴏʀᴇᴠᴇʀ'ꜱ ♡
1st year & new book

50

1K 77 844
By Louisgurl1D

It's happening, you guys!!!
Also!we're are 50 Chapters in!?
I never thought. AHHHHHH.

We're getting close (个_个)
dw it's not soon but it's not far either :'/

And to all the readers who didn't see my Announcement,
Thank you for 30K!ಥ‿ಥ

___________________________________________

2 days later

Harry Styles

The blinding light above my head makes my eyes pinch shut again as I strive to open them.

I adjust my eyes to the light and suck in a sharp breath. Trying to bring my hand up, I realise I can't move it. Something weighed it down.

With a little effort, I look down.
I see Grace. Her eyes shut as she breathed slow. I notice a bandage on her arm. But moreover, I notice she's sleeping with my hand in hers.

Getting a better look at her, I notice she's wearing one of my rings. Aw.

I groan a little trying to move. My whole left side hurt like a bitch.

Guessing it was my voice, she immediately shoots up her head. Flashing her bright blue eyes at me in worry.

"Hi.." I mumble.

"Hi. How are you feeling?" She questions in a robotic trance.
Its like she's almost programmed to question that.

"I'm... It's hurting." I state scrunching my face a little.

"Wait. Are you really awake? Tell me this isn't a dream. Harry I'll kill you." She furrows her brows holding my hand.

"What..?" I question clueless.

"Oh my God. You're awake!!!" She states high pitched a smile spreading on her face.

"Yes." I smile a little confused.

"I'm so happy." She snaps her hand on her mouth as her eyes tear up.

"Wait. Let me call the guys. They've been so worried for you."
She gets up and disappears before I could say anything.

I lay there quietly. Trying to move my hands to see if I'm still flexible enough.
I could still move it but it hurt like hell.

Fucking bullets.

It's been a minute when the door opens and Niall enters.

Oh God. This guy must've cried bucket. I just know it.

"Styles." He says stepping closer. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm good." I partially lie so he doesn't stress much.

"How could you do that." He sniffles sitting next to me on the bed. "Don't ever scare me like that again." He holds my hand.

"Stop crying like a baby you fucker. I'm not dying."
I roll my eyes smiling a little.

"You better not. Because I'd bring you back to life just to strangle you to death again."
He warns making me laugh.

Louis walks in with his hands in his jacket.

"How are you?" He questions in a placid tone. The tone when he's stressed to the core.

"I'm good." I state as Grace and Liam walk in.

The moment Liam sees me a smile spreads on his face.

"There you go. Our Harold Edward Styles." He jokes walking over to me.

"I feel like a celebrity" I roll my eyes.

"Yeah cuz you totally aren't one, right?" Louis chuckles making all of the guys laugh.

I notice Grace just standing at the corner twisting my ring on her finger watching all of us with a smile.

"Grace." I say immediately alerting her.

"Y-yes." She gets out of her zone.

"Why are you standing there alone?" I question.

"Nothing.. it's just.. I'm letting you people have some time. They were so worried about you." She shakes her head stepping closer.

"Says the one crying her eyes out every five seconds."
Louis swats her shoulder smiling.

"I was just worried." She scrunches her face.

"Yeah yeah we know." He teases.

"Okay Lou give her a break." Liam laughs.

"Can I hug you?" Niall questions looking at me.

"Yes. But don't go too tight because if it hurts I'll punch you in the face and you'll be in a bed next to me." I laugh.

"Yeah whatever." He leans in wrapping his arms around me.

He held me as I stare awkwardly at the ceiling. I didn't know how to show emotions with these guys. It was always very awkward with them unless were cussing each other to death.

I know he's older than me but he's just like a younger brother. He's silly and stupid sometimes but at the end of the day, they're all my brothers.

Well except Grace, that'd be weird.

What am I thinking?
I think the bullet damaged my brain as well.

"Stay careful mate. Don't get yourself into these situations." Liam pats the good side of my shoulder.

"Yes, thank you. I'll try not to ask someone to shoot my life away." I chuckle.

"Oh and the tour's cancelled."
Liam states rubbing his hands together.

"It is?" I question.

"Yes. The moment we informed Lauren she said that she'll cancel the tour. But she's kind of mad." He looks down.

"She's always mad. Fuck her." Louis rolls his eyes.

"Yeah. But wait! That means..." Niall smiles wide.

"What?" I question.

"We go to vacation early!!" He jumps up onto his feet.

"Niall. Do you really think he's in a place to be chilling?" Liam questions looking at him.

"Well, I'm not saying like right now, but after a week or so?" He questions excited looking around.

"Uh okay I guess." I shrug.

"Whatever." Louis shrugs.

"Fine we'll talk about this later once he's discharged." Liam holds up Niall.

"Alright, we'll go and get a change of fit okay?
We'll be back in an hour or two. Grace said she'll stay here. Talk to her. She's been worried dead." He smiles looking over at her.

She's been really quiet the entire time.

"See you in a bit." Niall stands up as I nod.

"Take care." Louis states before walking out.

They all leave and now it's just me and her.

I turn my head to her to notice she's still not looking at me.

"So uhm.. how did you get hurt?" I question to break the awkward silence.

"Oh.. that was.. during a fight." She states stepping closer take a seat on the chair next to my bed.

"Is that a gunshot?" I question further, a little worried.

"Yes. But the bullet just scratched through. Not a big deal." She waves it away.

"Why are you so quiet?" I could help but ask.

"What? I'm not quiet." She furrows her brows.
"I'm talking right now."

"Yes but not like the normal Grace would do. She'd be jumping around in excitement." I chuckle slowly getting a hold of her fingers.

"Yes but last two days were pretty traumatizing. I need time to get normal." She shrugs playing with my fingers nervously and rubbing the tip of her nose often.

"Are you hiding something, Grace?" I question skeptical.

"What? No! Why would you ask that?" She gets flustered.

"You do that when you're hiding something. I know that behaviour." I smirk a little making her nervous.

I knew what she was hiding and why she was behaving all nervous.

"It's nothing. Don't overwork that tiny brain of yours. I'm gonna get you some food." She gets up getting her hair aside.

"And you better be alive by the time I come back or I guarantee you I'll be evil."
She gives a glare that will probably never work on me but I nod nevertheless.

She's cute.

Looking back at the ceiling, I faintly remember a few bits and pieces of stuff I heard.

"You're a good man, Harry."

"And I forgive you."

"If you wake up soon, I'll tell you a secret. About something I did. I promise I'll give you the details but you have to be conscious first."

"Remember you said I'm all you have? Well now you have three more people who care so much about you, Harry. They love you with everything in them."

"If you see that white light, don't you dare go towards that. Or I'll have to come in there and drag you out and that won't be pleasant."

"I need you."

"I know you're very tired, but don't stop fighting okay?
If you have even one ounce of strength in you, keep going.
I'm right here next to you."

"We're in this together."

"If you remember this just to embarrass me afterwards, I'll hit you on the head."

I know she kissed me. But it didn't feel real. It almost felt like a dream. When you see something and try to touch it but for some reason you can't feel it. It was something like that.
I wish I was conscious when she did that.

The door opens and she comes back in tackling a lot of stuff in her hands.

"What's all of this?" I laugh looking at her.

"I thought you must be tired so I got as much food as possible."
She explains lining the stuff on the table.

"I got shot, I didn't go on a hunger strike." I throw my head back, laughing.

"Well you're welcome." She knits her brows bringing her fists to her waist.

"Aw okay I'm sorry. C'mere. Sit here." I pat the empty space on my bed next to me.

"Okay but I'm getting you food." She gets a airtight sealed pack.

"What's in that?" I question trying to peep in making sure she isn't feeding me some greens.

"It's chicken salad. You need proteins and vegetables. The doctor said it'll be better that way." Taking off the lid, she gets the fork in.

"Ew no. I'm not eating those musty vegetables." I shake my head.

"Shut up! Vegetables are good." She holds up a few pieces of chicken and spinach leaves.

"Nuh uh- not having those." I look away.

"Harry." She takes a deep breath shutting her eyes in order to calm down.

Oh no. I know this tone.

"I've had a long night. If you don't shut up and eat right now, I promise you that it won't be good for any of us." She glares at me.

"Let me get better, I'll get the proper revenge." I mutter filling my mouth with the weird tasting stuff.

Chewing I notice she still has my ring on. It looked good on her though. She must've forgotten that she still has it on.

"So what secret did you want to talk about." I question as she feeds me another spoonful.

She freezes midway picking up the veggies.
Looking at me with a little widened eye, she gulps quietly.

"You- uhm. You remember?" She looks down trying to avoid eye contact.

"Yeah. Faintly. I remember a few things." I know what she's worried about.

"Oh. Uhm. Good. Great." She quietly moves the fork on my food.

She's so nervous.

"What else do you remember!?" She clears her throat bringing up another bite for me.

"Well, nothing much. Like.. I remember you telling me that you forgive me.. and about the guys caring about me. That's all I guess" I leave out the kiss on purpose.

"Oh." She let's go of a breath. "That's good." She smiles.

"Yeah. Anything else you wanna tell me?" I tease.

"Oh no. Not at all. That's all I said. I slept the rest of the time."
She shakes her head.

"Okay. So what was the secret." I question taking a piece of chicken from the box and tossing it in my mouth.

"Well, I did something. Kinda bad. But you have to promise you won't judge me."
She gets a little nervous.

"I won't judge you if you stop feeding me those leaves and branches."
I point to the spinach and broccoli.

"Very funny. Just eat." She stuffs my mouth again as I roll my eyes at her.

"So... I think.. I killed two people." She blurts out making me pause.

"What!?" I question to see if I heard right.

"Yes. Don't look at me like that. I wasn't myself." She looks down playing with the food.

"Okay how did you do it?" I question amused.

"I uhm. Kinda. You know.... I burnt the place."

"That's..."

"I know I'm sorry. I'm Turning evil. I need help. I know."
She states desparately.

"I was about to say that's so badass you cheeky fuzz."
I chuckle looking at her as she gets flushed. Her cheeks turning rosy.

"Yeah well whatever. That's the secret. And that better stay that way." She knits her brows.

"Mhm. Okay. We'll see about that." I smirk.

"Harry." She warns.

"Grace." I mimic her.

Her eyes stayed on a while before her expression turns soft.
"I missed you so much." She states silently.

"Is this the part where I say I miss you too?
Because I was probably unconscious and didn't get a chance to do so." I laugh.

"You better say you missed me." She raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah okay I missed you too then." I smirk as he smiles shaking her head.

***

Next Day

I'm finally discharged. Although my injuries weren't gone, I was still allowed to get back. Thank God.
Because eating all those green stuff would've killed me.

Lauren has been MIA for almost two weeks now. Not that I care but usually it means something bad. Well, what else could go wrong, right?

I walk into her room which she left open for me and notice she's folding up her clothes and placing them in the suitcase.
She was in her pyjama shorts and a simple t-shirt. Her hair made into a braid.

It was finally time I talk about the kiss. I couldn't wait much longer.

I walk in standing behind her.

She turns around and gasps.
"Oh God you scared me."
She places her palm against her chest.

"I'm sorry." I laugh trying to help her but she swats my arm protesting.

"You're not working until you're okay." She states sternly.

"I was just trying to help." I mumble.

"How are you feeling now?" She looks at me folding up her shirt.

"Pretty good. Shoulder muscles are a little stiff, my left hand hurt if it goes higher than my chest but other than that, I'm good." I explain.

"Great." She smiles. "You'll be up and running before you know it."

"Yes. And oh, We need to talk." I state in a serious tone.

"About what?" She looks at me a little worried.

"It's about a dream I had." I shake my head.

"Oh." She lets go of a breath and gets the folded clothes in the suitcase.

"Yes. It's about a kiss." I state knowing it'd stress her out.

I notice her actions pause for a millisecond before she starts working again.

"Oh. What about it?" She turns her back to me pretending to fold clothes.
Walking over to her, I hold her hands so she stops folding.

Dropping my head a little, I kiss the top of her head.
She's so adorable when she's guilty.

She freezes. Probably nervous because I was this close to her but she was what I needed at this moment.
I needed to be as close with her as possible.

"I don't know if it was a dream though, or even if it was, it felt too real." I state quietly.

"Mhm." Her voice shakes a little. I know she's literally losing it on the inside. She's way too shy.

"It was that someone kissed me. In the hospital. And I'm starting to think it was real."
I slowly turn her around so she faces me. She was flushed red.
The moment our eyes met she looks down.

"I wonder who that would be because there's no way it'd be the guys."
I chuckle making her laugh.

What am I thinking.

Ew.

Gross.

"So, do you know who it could be?" I question with a smirk.
She doesn't answer but gets her wrist out of my grip.

"You know what I think?" I question taunting as I walk her back.
Her back meet the wall when I place my right palm up against the wall next to her head so she's trapped.

"I think it was a blonde girl, you know. With these blue eyes."
I look into her shy eyes causing her to look down fiddling her thumbs.
"And the one wearing one of my rings right now." I smile.

She tries to walk away but I guard the way.
"Answer first." I laugh looking at the perplexed red mess she has turned into.

"Fine. I kissed you. But that's none of your business."
She narrows her eyes walking past me, over to the bed but I get a hold of her braid making her stop.

"Where do you think you're going,
Ms Evans?"
I smirk, softly pulling her back closer to me with the help of her hair.

Her back meets my chest as I feel her breathing get heavy. I could tell she's freaking out on the inside. I hold her forearms and cross them in front of her hugging her from the back.

"Is it okay if I do this?" I question.

She nods as a small smile surfaces me and I place my hand a little higher on her waist.
I slowly get her hair tie and pull it off the braid and let her hair loose. Undoing her hair, I get it aside exposing her neck.

Leaning in, I softly graze my lips on her smooth skin. She tilts her head back a little as I notice her hand balls into a fist.
Reaching the arch of her neck, I softly place a kiss. She lets out a subtle gasp.

"That kiss you gave me, I could barely feel it."
I say quietly getting my lips to her ear. I drop a kiss there before turning her around and placing her firmly against the wall holding her waist.

"I'd like to get a kiss again." I state looking into her shy, nervous eyes.
A few moments later a smile forms on her lips.

"Close your eyes." She says a little flustered.

"Why?" I tease.

"If you want the kiss close your eyes." She states.

"Fine." I shut my eyes smiling.

A few seconds later I feel her soft lips on me. But it lasted only a moment because she drops a peck and pulls back.

"Good night." She abruptly speaks getting on the bed with a smile at the corner of her lips.

She's such a tease.

"You tease." I chuckle offended as she giggles knowing what she just did.

"Get here you little freak."
I laugh getting a hold of her leg pulling her close to the edge as she slides down with the pillow, still giggling.

"I'm sorry." She laughs.

"Really? How sorry are you?" I tickle her waist.

"A lot." She tries getting away from me laughing. "Please stop." She throws the pillow at me.

"Prove it." I continue.

"You're a very bad person." She rolls over farther but I cage her by hovering on top of her with my hands on either side of hers.

"That I am." I smirk teasing staying on top looking down at the her.

As the moment falls silent, the reality hits her.
She blushes a little trying to look anywhere but me so she gets a hold of my cross necklace that hung between us, tugging at it with a small smile.

With her, every moment felt like it was special. She always put me in a better mood without doing anything at all. I don't know how she did that but I guess it's just me who feels this way for her.

She's my comfort zone. She's my home.

I would kiss her right now because I was already so into this but I want her to be okay with it.
I don't want to force her into anything.

"Oh I'm sorry I almost forgot. I took your ring. Here." She notices it on her finger and starts taking it off.

"No." I shake my head.
"Keep it. It looks good on you." I smile.

"Really?" She takes a look at her hand.

"Yes." I bend down kissing her forehead.
She's so precious.

"C'mere." She pulls at my necklace pulling me closer before plastering her lips on my forehead.

"You're so precious."
She speaks my exact words as I smile amused.
Her soft palms held my face as she looks through me with those flashy blue eyes.

And before I realise it, she lifts her head and softly places her lips on mine. I thought she'd pull back again but this time, she doesn't.

She keeps her lips pressed against mine before slightly parting them and taking my lower lip between hers.
I let her take it at her own pace giving her all the access she needs.
She starts kissing me.

And that was it. At this moment, I experienced pure euphoria.

Her fragile lips matched mine like they were meant to be. Our heavy breathing filling the air around us. I could feel my skin getting hot and my cheeks tingling because of all the adrenaline rush.

After a moment, she leaves my lips falling back on the bed looking at me with her droopy eyes laced with desire.
It was like all the energy was sucked out of her and all she needed to regain it, was the kiss.

She wanted it.
I get down on my forearms and conjoined our lips together, taking the lead as she laid flat on the comforter.
I kiss her. In the most gentle way possible. I had to contain myself to not go too overboard with everything.
Her lips felt so soft and her skin, it felt like satin. She almost felt like a dream come true.

I move my lips as she mirrors my actions puzzling them together in euphoric harmony.
It felt like hundreds of fireworks were bursting all around me with the amount of overwhelming emotions I felt at this moment.

Her hand slides to my face softly stroking my hair. I loved when she did that. Every touch of hers always sparked a fire of desire inside me.

Despite the burning desires, I take it really slow. Letting her get comfortable with the intensity of this kiss.
This was the strongest emotion I had felt in years.

She strokes her thumb on my face softly. Too gentle, not to mention. Like she was going to hurt me with one strong touch. She cared that I was hurting. And I don't remember the last time someone did that.
Her delicate palms embraced me in the most naive way possible.

I don't know if butterflies in stomach are a real thing, but if they are, that's probably what I'm feeling right now.
My blood flushed through my entire body as her soft lips glided against mine in a slow, steady rhythm.

I had no idea what it would be like to kiss her but I can say it's better than I could've imagined.
The the feeling of her lips against mine was enough to cure me entirely.

If only that was how medicine worked.

My right hand rested at the side of her head as I moved my left hand slides under her t-shirt gripping on her ribcage.

Her skin burned at the end of my fingertips, her hand softly placed against my chest seeking control.
God, if only I could take this at my pace.

I didn't even know that I was waiting on this for such a long time. I did get dreams about it but I never thought it'd actually happen.

This is everything I've wanted for so long but had no idea about.

I separate from her lips kissing her cheek softly before falling into her neck as she turns her head away giving me more access.

I drop a trail of soft kisses along the way from her jaw to her ear and down to her neck.
Parting my lips a little, I suck onto her feather light skin earning a soft whimper.

Her fingers slowly feather into my hair tugging at the roots lightly only to get me more hyped.
I nick at the skin, kissing after, and tugging at her earlobe with my teeth gently.
She moans a little losing control.

Getting my fingers entwined with hers, I get them above her head. My left shoulder hurt a little but I wasn't paying attention to that anymore.

Bending down, I kiss her again. A little rough this time because I was unable to control myself anymore.
Getting her lower lip between my teeth, I latch at it as she whimpers a little.

My hand separated from her as I bring down to grip her neck.
She opens her eyes looking at me as my ringed fingers stayed wrapped around her angelic skin.

The moment our mouths connect again, I push my tongue in catching her off guard but she goes along with it.
My tongue explored hers as I made sure I didn't choke her.

Not just yet.

When we finally part, a soft sound of our lips separating met my ears as I looked deep into her eyes.
We both were out of breath but there was a content smile on her face.

Lacing her fingers through my hair, she slowly pulls me down to kiss my forehead. I smile kissing her collarbone.

We had our first kiss.
And that was the best kiss I ever had.

___________________________________________

Finally. These two. *Shakes head*
Took them long enough.
*laughs in author* (^ω^)
I hope you liked it! Vote and comment loves!<33

Oh and there will be a plenty of Chapters with moments like these, now that it has started.
I hope you're okay with that. (・_・;)

I love you so much<3 (っ.❛ ᴗ ❛.)っ
See ya in next chapter!<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6K 45
"H-Harry please!" I cried, my hands placed protectively in front of my face. His eyes darkened, and he grabbed my wrists, pinning them against the wa...
3.6K 31 10
For Your Eyes Only this story contains: - violence - sexual content - verbal and physical abuse - harsh language - heavy drug use - suicidal th...
2.8K 16 21
They wanted me forever. They told me I would be okay. I was only trying to scare them. "Hello Love." Harry started. "Do you know what happens when y...
630K 11.3K 95
[COMPLETED] 18+⚠️: Contains mature and sexual content // enemies to lovers "I hate you." I repeated as I continued to walk toward her, causing her t...