Bittersweet - [Hange Zoe x F...

נכתב על ידי DinkyDenki

(Abuse TW/ Homophobia TW) Revenge can be bittersweet. It began out as a plan of revenge but turned itself in... עוד

Chapter 1 - Notifications
Chapter 2 - the number
Chapter 3 - Her
Chapter 4 - weird therapy
Chapter 5- sugarplum
Chapter 6 - public relations
Chapter 7- i dont know
Chapter 8 -storms
Chapter 9- stink
Chapter 10 - sick day
Chapter 11 - kerfuffle
Chapter 12 - all bark no bite
Chapter 13 - eyes like daggers
Authors Note!
Chapter 14 - Holiday
Chapter 15 - Bare Minimum
Chapter 16 - The Pier
Chapter 17 - Tink
chapter 18 - Sonnet

Chapter 19 - Planning

1.1K 17 29
נכתב על ידי DinkyDenki

"If I don't get these (favourite colour) napkins I'm going to actually hurt myself"
I groaned slamming my phone down onto the table, wedding planning was far from being easy-doing.
No wonder why wedding planners are so expensive, I respect them but I want to make sure everything is on how I want it to be, not how someone thinks I want it to be.
"How is it so hard to find the colour and a fucking napkin?!"

This was nothing like don't tell the bride, I wanted to claw my eyes out with the silverware and wipe the sockets with silk pocket-squares.

"Babe babe come on.."
Hange's voice lingered from behind me as I felt her presence come close, her hands raising to my shoulders before settling on the top of my head
"Crack an egg on your head, feel the yolk drip down.."
her soft voice lingered through my ears, her fingers lightly skimming my skin creating shivers down my spine, feeling ounces of stress rush down my legs to my ankles and finally out of my body.
Hange always knew how to calm me down, but this time was a lot more different and personally a lot worse, this wasn't just a date or an argument or meeting of her parents, this was our future.

The day I've been waiting for since we've been dating, societies milestone of relationships finally becoming serious enough that people will pester you questioning when you're going to be having kids more than when you're going to be getting married.

"The silk version is really pretty but it doesn't have the colour I want.. it has a more cotton and rough feel one in the colour i want but I hate the texture"
I whined, throwing my head back leaning against Hange and her chest, all I wanted was this to just be over and done with, if I could magically make our dream wedding appear without any of the planning It would be perfect.

But that's not how life is.. is it ?

"Does it really matter baby? All that matters that I'm with you, and our friends will be there with us for us to celebrate us and how far we've come together"
Hange spoke lowly in my ear, her breath tingling on my skin making the hairs on my neck stand on end.

God I love this woman..

"I know but I want everything to be perfect"
I sighed walking away and up to the display of napkins, all laid in their set sections by colour and fabric, taking a sample of each shade of (favourite colour) and holding it up to each and every part of furniture and accent colours.
Hange stood behind me with her arms crossed before walking over, picking up a emerald green satin napkin sample and placing it in the planner.
"Easy, it matches the plants and your bouquet, all the colours are warmer toned so having a cold earthy colour breaks it up and gives good contrast"
She spoke so simply, shrugging her shoulders before walking over to the wedding invite areas.
How was this so easy for her?

Was she married before Leon?

I glanced back at the planner and held the emerald green next to everything in there, and annoyingly enough Hange was spot on, no needing to double check everything with the correct shade of green or whatever, it was a perfect match.
"Hey hey hey love birds how's it going!"
Erwin's booming voice came from behind me, I spun around looking at him confused as I wasn't aware he was coming.
"Erwin! Come here don't speak to the bride it's urgent!"
Hange snapped her fingers at Erwin motioning him to come over, Erwin looked at her confused as he was demanded to follow her orders like a dog on a lead.
He gave an awkward half wave before walking to Hange, their voices lowering to a mumble between the two making it near enough impossible to understand them.

Whatever, I'll find out on the wedding day.

Luckily the last thing I was stressed over was the wedding dresses, due to me not having any female friends i figured I'd be doing the dress shopping on my own, taking the immense amount of stress of pleasing people more than myself off of my shoulders.
Hange had the rest of the day planned with extra wedding planning while I went off to get my dress, i picked up my bag on my way to Hange
"I'm gonna go try on dresses now baby, I love you"
I hummed before giving Hange a soft peck on the lips, Hange was quick to stop her conversation so I didn't hear in
"I love you too baby, make sure he doesn't belittle you"
Hange raised her hand to pat my waist, I raised my eyebrows in confusion. Who's he?
"Come on y/n, be too long and you'll be wearing a charity shop dress"
Levi's monotone voice came from behind me, I flinched jumping back looking at him shocked he even gotten so close to me so quietly
"DUDE"

Are you kidding me ? Wedding dress shopping with Levi.

I turned my head quickly to Hange as Erwin started peering at our wine collection, a devious plotting smile crawling up his face as his hand slowly raised to a bottle
"Can we trade.. please!"
I begged pressing my hands together, Hange kept her eyes glued on the planner while shaking her head
"Nope this isn't a custody battle, take Levi with you I need Erwin"
Her voice was stern and wasn't willing to budge, a groan escaped my lips as I spun around looking at Levi, his face was stoic and in a permanent frown while his eyebrow crooked up.

"I'm insulted that you don't trust my dress choices"

Dress choices?! Levi can barely pick if he wants blue ink or black in?!

It was about twenty dresses and insults later we went into our second dress shop, I was looking for a more softer, elegant close to cottage-core wedding dress.
Something with mesh poofy long sleeves, a tight corsetted bust and a flowey bottom, long enough to hit the floor but not too long where it has a train.
My hands trailed the rail of dresses before a mannequin caught my eye, there it was..

The exact dress I wanted.

I never had an eye for white dresses, I've always wanted a light pastel dress either a cream, lilac or light sage green.
I held onto its sleeves and saw a worker walking towards me
"Hi doll, I can see you're eyeing up our newest release"
She chirped, she was medium height with a petite build, platinum blonde hair that fell to her chest that was silky smooth with light beach waves, her bright blue eyes was blinding enough to stop traffic I had to squint.
"We want to try it.  Nearest dressing room?"
Levi dismissed the girl's chance of a conversation, she was taken aback for a second before letting out a soft chuckle leaning towards me from the side
"Husband just wanting to get everything over and done with huh?"

My eyes widened as I felt my throat tighten like I was gonna gag,
"God no, he's the maid of honour"
I snuck a peek at Levi before leaning back to the girl, whispering quietly near her ear
"Or dishonour should I say"

"Oi!"
Levi snarled kicking my ankles, I let out a yelp before returning a glare to the little shit.
The girl burst out laughing before picking up the dress in my size before walking us to a dressing room
"You two are very funny, I'm Historia by the way, incase you need anything, would you like any help changing into the dress?"
Historia smiled holding open the curtain, I shook my head at her before gently holding the dress, it was very lightweight which was already a huge green flag, not wanting the dress to drag my weight down and be more of a burden to wear.
"Well I'll be outside of the curtain if you need any help with zipping up, I've got some clips here aswell if we need to make any alterations if any areas are too loose or too tight"
She nodded as I walked into the dressing room.

Just under the curtain I could see Levi's feet strop over to the velvet chair by the viewing platform, I took a deep breath before stripping out of my clothes and stepping into the dress, luckily for me I had brought my heels.. well I say heels, they were platformed silk white high heels with a chunky heel and pearls loosely draping over the foot and around the ankle alongside the strap.
It fit like a dream even without needing to zip it up, the only thing that had gone right about this entire wedding planning that hadn't stressed me out beyond belief was this dress.
I felt like I didn't even need Levi's input, this was the dress.
"Could I have some help zipping it up please?"
I peeked my head out of the curtain looking over at Historia, she nodded before walking in closing the curtain behind her, her eyes widening at the dress
"This looks utterly stunning doll! You look amazing!"
She squealed while zipping me up, the zip was placed in the middle of the back and perfectly hidden by the fabric as the zip was the exact same colour.

I smiled softly at the girl before she lead the way out onto the platform where I could see the dress in all its glory, a wide smile placed on my face as I turned to see the back of it through the mirrors, glancing at Levi's face through the mirror as his face stayed its stoic self, I furrowed my brows at the boy before turning my body to look at him.
"Just say you hate it, I'm still getting it Levi"
I sighed and adjusted the sleeves looking back into the mirror, placing one foot infront of the other to see how it would look while walking
Levi scoffed and raised an eyebrow
"You really thought I'd hate this dress?"
He stood up and walked towards me, standing behind me he placed his hands on my shoulders forcing me to face towards the mirror.

"The square neckline suits your torso and shoulder shape, with that neckline you can wear your pearl choker that I got you for your 20th if you haven't lost it, it'll match your shoes, talking about shoes the shade of the white silk and how it reflects grey contrasts well with the dress but not too much that it's ugly. The sleeves are perfectly transparent, not too see through and not to opaque and they are runched together at the wrist tight enough to not look like a child's Pom-Pom"
He began to rant, both mine and Historia's eyes began widening as he continued on with his list.
"The bust being corseted works really well with your shape, the boning of it being just to each side of your breasts and going just midway before stopping just above your waist and starting on the skirt which is right in the middle of being too flowey and too straight, it doesn't take the piss or have too much tule it looks like you're going to a toddlers and tiaras beauty pageant"

I stared at Levi with wide eyes, I mean he wasn't wrong, he was spot on with every part of his critiques it was baffling.
"Do you want a job here? You can have mine"
Historia spoke in shock, her jaw practically touching the floor getting carpet burns at this point.

"We're home baby!"
I yelled out, holding the dress in its blacked out carrier so Hange couldn't see in, hearing Hange's and Erwin's muffled voices coming from the kitchen, I placed the dress down on the back of the sofa as Levi closed the door behind him.
I began walking to the kitchen before scooping Tink up on my way, holding her close to my chest as she crawled up to my shoulder plopping herself down as she was still a tiny little kitten.

"Hey gorgeous! How was dress shopping?"
Hange hiccuped, throwing her arms up, clearly tipsy as she held onto a wine glass filled with nothing but tequila.
I chuckled and glanced over at Levi before nodding, taking Tink off of my shoulders and holding her in my arms at my chest
"It went really well, Levi was surprisingly helpful and didn't make me want to claw my eyes out, if anything he stopped me"

"I thought I was meant to go dress shopping with you?"
Erwin pouted, looking over at Hange placing his glass down before dramatically pointing at her also clearly tipsy, more leaning towards the drunk side

"YOU SAID THEY WERE GOING CAKE TASTING!"

________________________________
Hi!
Yes it's been a year since I last updated and I'm so sorry about that guys!
I've been extremely busy with university and my personal life but here is your new chapter!
The next chapter will be the wedding !
After that there will be a spin-off of Y/N and Leon's past and a continuation of YN and Hange's relationship in dealing with Leon.
Thank you so much to everyone for staying with me through this story and it's future chapters!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

98.4K 2.1K 200
↳𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃 ࿔*:・ 𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐃 ͙⁺˚*・༓☾ 🍶 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧. *·˚𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐙𝐎Ë˚·*...
495K 12.7K 30
[Modern AU] An arranged marriage, joy. just as you were adjusting into your new town, and your parents chasing their dreams of owning a buisness you...
34.4K 1.1K 29
❝ I wish to take you somewhere, follow me. ❞ She got on one knee, specifically the right one, and looked up to me in adoration. Her glimmering eyes a...
43.4K 1.3K 16
You are commander Erwin's sibling, and you have lost so much. Thanks to Erwin, you hate him, you hate your brother. But not as much as you hate yours...