𝟏 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞. ✔️

By emilywithoutths

⚠️TOXIC LOVE! I've warned you guys so don't hate, there is no need just leave if you don't like it no one for... More

Info :)
1 minute
The family
The devil
The party
Mine
A good day:)
Vanilla
Good Choice
Frezzing
Obey
Innocent
Mom
Hate? Yes_no
Sacrifice
Flashbacks
Shock
He's good?
Care
Dead
Luca's family- not an update...
Chance?
Fire
Diffrent treatment
The ball
Destroy
If she stays I'm gone
What mom did
She's dead
Afraid
Family ||
Ops!!

Toxic

3.8K 63 3
By emilywithoutths

Arie's POV:

It have been 2 weeks since Lya is gone... I was in the bedroom chained, because I've tried to kill myself constantly. Every time I'm so close to die Luca come out all of sudden and stop me. He have only been hitting me 2 times in those weeks and I don't know what to feel about it.

Lya's funeral went...dark I guess. I don't know what to feel anymore. My family was also there, my siblings tried to talk to me but I didn't talk to any of them. Especially my father and his wife. Yes they got married, and I will never forgive him for that. Never.

Even though my siblings have nothing to do with it, I didn't feel like talking to any of them. I just want to be alone.

'She died because of you...' the toxic voice came. It have been there every fucking day in all those days. Everyday. Every minute.

"I know" I said closing my eyes. 'You are pathetic, it was your fault she died...you didn't take care of her, because you were busy whoring around...like your mother'

"I fucking know it...leave me p-please" I said hugging my legs. She didn't leave...she never did.

"FUCKING LEAVE ME" I yelled pulling my hair, trying to get the voice out. The door immediately open and revealed the guard that keep guarding my door. It was Luca's perfect idea.

"FUCK OFF ASSHOLE" I yelled throwing the glass beside me at the door. He closed it before it reached him.

After some time I heard the door open again, but this time it revealed Luca. He will usually come and try to give me food.
Keyword: try.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" He asked closing the door and heading to where I was.

"What is wrong with me?...I don't know could be that I lost my daughter, or the fact that I'm chained like an animal?!" I almost yelled. He was trying so hard not to hit me but I wanted him to do it. I deserve it.

"Arie I swear to god if that voice raise again I will fucking hit you and I'm really trying not to" he said clinching his fits.

"Do it...I dare you" I said looking at him. He took his hand through his hair and was trying not to hit me.

"We're going out tonight, I will send a maid to get you ready and she will be with you the whole fucking time..." he said bending down my level.

"So be a good little girl you are and don't try something stupid that you will regret later sì?" He said taking a hair behind my ear.

"Yes" I said after a long silent. Soon I felt his lips on mine. I've missed them. I haven't felt him in 3 days now and I'm feeling like going more crazy than I already are.

"I-I want you Luca please" I said between the kisses. He pulled away and looked me deep in the eyes before talking again.

"I want you more doll believe me...but I can't unchain you, last time I did that you ended in coma for 2 days." He said. It got me annoyed, I really wanted him this time and not an excuse to kill myself.

"Please Luca...I will not I promise" I was begging him. Because I want to forget. When I'm with him I forget everything. I forget the pain. The scars. The emptiness. He make me forget. Only he can.

"Tonight I promise bambola" he said standing ready to leave. I sighed and I was a bit disappointed.
(Doll)

"Fine. Where are we going?" I asked making him place his big veiny hands in his pockets.

"Dinner" he said in one word.

"Where?" I asked looking at him. He was standing and I was sitting on the floor. He was silent and smirking alone like an idiot.

"What?" I asked raising a brow.

"I just like the position" he said making me roll my eyes.

"Tonight" I teased him, a chuckle came out his mouth while licking his soft lips. God not now.

"Where are we going?" I asked again.

"One of my friends" he said heading out. It helped a lot.

After what felt like 3 hours of me sitting and looking at the black wall a maid came in with a makeup-hair artist. The were shocked of what they saw but the maid was used to it. I will usually throw the food plate when she come with it. Even though she don't deserve it I can't control it.

"Mrs. Rossi we are here to make you ready" the makeup artist said while the maid was unchaining my hands. Finally.

"I need to take a shower...alone" I said when the maid started to follow me.

"I can't Mrs. Rossi please it's Don's orders" she said looking down. I mean it's not her fault but I need privacy.

"Go and tell your Don that I need privacy" I said walking further before I know it the maid is closing the door to the bathroom.

"Sorry Mrs. Rossi I really can't...please let me do my jo-" before she finished we heard Luca. I turned around and saw him standing between the door and the room.

"You can all wait outside the room" Luca said making them all move out. I opened the door to the bathroom and got inside, I turned around to close the door but surprisingly Luca was in front of me.

"What?" I whispered looking into his grey eyes.

"I will not risk you trying to kill yourself again...now get in and take a shower" he said walking past me into the bathroom. Great. Just perfect.

"Would you maybe turn around?" I asked him. He was leaning on the sink while his hands were in his pockets.

"I've already seen it all so no " he said serious. I looked at him and there was silent. With a sigh I decided to undress and get under the water. Trying to convince him? Forget about it it's Luca we are talking about.

I turned around and started to take off my shorts then I took of my shirt and by now I was in only my underwear. I could feel his eyes burning fire into my back the whole time, but I tried not to care.

"Sarai la mia morte lo giuro" he said into my earlobe giving me butterflies. He was suddenly behind me, his face was pressed into my neck while his huge hands were surrounded around my waist.
(You will be the death of me I swear)

"I need to take a shower Luca" I managed to say breathless.

"Lu-ahhhh" suddenly his right hand was removing my panties and by now his fingers were robing my clit. I could feel his cold rings on my body and I loved the feeling.

He started to give me kisses on my neck while whispering dirty words into my ear. His other hand was moving up to my breast, and soon he is squeezing them.

After some time he finally placed his fingers inside me. He started to take them in and out while moving circles inside. I placed my head back on his shoulder because I could barely stand on my legs.

"Can I c-cu-" before I could finish he placed them deeper.

"Yes" he said making my wetness all over his fingers. He took his fingers out and sucked on them. I looked at him and he was smirking.

"Hai un sapore così buono bambola" he whispered into my earlobe.
( you taste so good doll)

"Go and take your shower" he said going away. I took of my bra, panties and went under the hot water. He was standing there looking into my eyes the whole time.

After I finished and walked out Luca called the makeup-hair artist and went out with the maid watching over me.

They did my makeup and hair. She asked me what I wanted but I couldn't care less so she chose smoky eyes with nude lipstick and light blush. And to the hair they decided for a low ponytail that matched with the dress. And I just chose some simple black heels.

After I was finished they waited for Luca to come because they can of course not leave me alone. Soon the door opened and Luca walked in with all his glory. The maid and makeup artist went out leaving me admire him.

He was wearing a dark black suit that fitted him perfectly, and his hair was also perfect. His cologne was of course flooding in the atmosphere but I don't complain.

"Sei stupenda" he said again making me have butterflies. I always get butterflies when he speaks Italian. Even though I don't understand it and I don't know if it's good or bad I still like it.
( you look stunning)

"Turn around" he said heading over to where I was. I did as he wanted and no long after I felt something cold surrounded around my neck. I looked down and saw a beautiful necklace. It was so simple but yet elegant. I loved it.

"Thank you" I said still looking at it. I turned it around and it had a name on. Lya. My eyes suddenly tear up but I removed them when Luca took me head up so I'm looking at him.

"She will be with you forever" he said before kissing my lips the way he usually do.

"Come on" he said placing his hand around my waist. And soon we were out in the car. It have been almost 2 weeks I haven't been out. I've missed the fresh air.

The ride was silent but comfortable silent. Luca was driving while his men were behind us. 'You can kill yourself tonight' the thought come to my mind. 'Why?' I asked the voice inside my head. 'Because you don't deserve to live' she said. Before I could say anything I felt Luca's rings on my thigh.

I looked at him and he was focused on the road. His fingers started to trail up and down slowly. I liked it. It was relaxing. I leaned back in my seat and enjoyed it.

"You like it?" He asked chuckling.

"Yes." I said closing my eyes. I wanted to sleep so bad. After some time we arrived at another mansion. It was big but not as big as Luca's in Italy. The guards opened the door and I went out, no longer I felt Luca's hand around my waist.

" who's mansion is it?" I asked looking into his grey eyes.

"Alex" he said looking into mine. Why didn't he told me. I hate this guy he is so creepy.

"Why didn't you tell me?!" I hissed. Luca raised a brow and his hand was getting tighter around my waist.

"Sorry" I said before he could speak and give a whole novel of me watching my tone. We both started to walk and I felt my heart pound each time I walked further.

"Rossi...finally you're here" We heard Alex say in front of the huge glass door. He looked good to be honest. He had a navy blue suit on while his hair also looked good.

"Alex. Good to see you " Luca said shaking his hand.

"Likewise Rossi...good to see you again cariño" he said to me. I looked back at Luca and he didn't look happy. At all. His jaw tensed and so did his fits.
(Dear)

"It's Arie not dear" I said while my grip tightened around his hand when he was about to kiss it, I took my hand away before his lips could touch it.

"Tu hablas español?" He asked smirking. 
(You speak Spanish?)

"" I said trying to sound polite. He smiled before started to talk again.
(Yes)

"Te ves muy hermosa esta noche" he said placing both of his hands behind him. Before I could say anything Luca talked. It was on time.
(You look very beautiful tonight)

"Adoraré si dejaras de conqetear con mi esposa Alex" he said making me look at him. Of course he can speak Spanish. He was looking at Alex with fire in his eyes that can burn a whole forest.
(I will adore if you stop flirting with my wife Alex)

"Lo siento Rossi...please this way" he said walking in front of us.
(I'm sorry Rossi)

His house was not as big from the inside, but the colors were way different from the ones I'm used to. His mansion was very light and I felt my eyes hurting. While Luca's was very dark and calming. Luca's was warm.

Luca placed his hand around my waist and stopped me from walking. I looked at him and he had his ready to kill mood on.

"You have a lot to explain bambola" he whispered into my face while looking into my eyes. Before I could say something he walked with his hands around my waist not leaving me. His grip was very tight and I didn't dare to make a noise.

Some time after:

We were now sitting and eating. The food was good and I haven't eaten like that for almost 2 weeks. I feel like I'm betraying Lya by eating right now. I shouldn't eat.

Luca and Alex keep talking and I always caught Alex looking at me and smirking. God I just want this night over.

"Um...can I use the bathroom?" I asked Luca. He looked at me and nodded to one of his guards.

"Luca no pl-" I couldn't say anything because his grip on my thigh tightened telling me to do as he want. I nodded and stood up leaving to the bathroom with a guard. I went out from the bathroom and saw no guard. Strange.

Suddenly I felt a hot breath on my bare shoulder. It was not Luca. It wasn't his smell. It wasn't his warmth I got. It wasn't his touch touching me. It was someone else.

"I'm sorry for your loss" Alex says making me turn around and take a big step backwards.

"Thank you" I said ready to leave. Before I could take a step he gripped my waist.

"Don't fucking touch me" I said slapping him and removing myself from his grip. He looked at me and started to walk slowly towards me. I didn't move from where I was and it made a smirk crawl up his stupid face.

"You clearly don't know who you just slapped...I will make you fucking regret it o-" he said into my face before a strong voice cut him off.

"How will you? Let me give you this advice she don't give in easily" Luca said. He stood in the middle of the hallway while his hands were in his pockets. His big muscled shoulders were so big like wings giving him prestige.

"You should maybe learn her how to give in Luca" Alex said. He probably have a wish to die. 100%. Luca started to chuckle walking over to us.

Soon he was in front of both of us. He looked at me first and then looked at the asshole in front of me. Within a second Alex is thrown to the wall, while Luca is on top punching him like there is no tomorrow.

I was of course freezing like always. Luca was punching him and there was blood on Alex's face. His jaw soon cracked and he could barely open his eyes.

"SHE IS FUCKING MINE..." he yelled into his face taking him up by his throat and pushing him to the wall.

"TOUCH HER AND I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU" he again yelled. I don't know why but I felt my heart beating. The fact that I'm only his is sometimes creepy but right now I don't mind it at all.

"I-I'm sorry Don..."Alex managed to say. It came as a whisper but Luca clearly heard him. Luca didn't stop and all he was seeing was blood.

"Luca you are killing him let him go" I said trying to stop him. It was stupid. Very stupid. They were both bigger and higher than me and I stood there like a prey.

"GO DOWN AND WAIT IN THE CAR" Luca yelled at me. I just stood there, I mean I can't leave him kill someone because of me.

"DID'T YOU FUCKING HEAR ME... GO DOWN" he yelled again taking me by my wrist. He pushed me to one of his guards and the guard took me down.
'Another one dying because of you'

Luca's POV:

When I saw Alex touching her all I saw was red. He knows pretty well that I hate sharing what is MINE. Yes call me selfish but I don't care. She is mine. Only fucking mine. And I will make him fucking pay.

His guards are basically mine since he is working for my mafia so they couldn't do anything. I was hitting him, punching him till he passed out. He was begging but I didn't care. After that I went downstairs with blood on my suit.

"What did you do t-" I couldn't hear her voice right now. If she talke more I will hit her.

"don't worry about him, you should maybe worry about yourself because your gonna need it tonight" I said to her. She went silent and one of the guards started to drive since I didn't want to.

The whole ride was silent and I could tell she was nervous, because she was shaking her leg. I opened the first 2 buttons of my shirt and leaned back in my seat. I wanted to hit something so badly right now.

After 30 minutes we arrived at my safe house. The guard opened the door and I went out with my doll flowing behind.

"My office" I ordered her while walking. I went inside the office and poured whiskey with ice. I then walked over to my chair and settled down. She was standing close to the door ready to leave but she is not even close to leave this room.

After long silent with me looking at her and the same did she I decided to talk.

"Explained yourself or get punished" I said drinking from my whiskey. She licked her lips and opened her mouth to talk.

"I-...what do you want to know?" She asked nervously. It is pleasure when I see her nervous around me.

"Everything" I said still drinking from my whiskey.

"O-okay....it started at the b-ball when he wanted to dance with me. He then said the he w-want me, but I've told him that I'm m-married to y-you and went away. He then the other day at the club when I walked to the bathroom decided to show up and try to t-touch me like today" she said making my grip around the glass tight.

"And why didn't you tell me?" I asked leaning in my chair. She was silent and looked away, she really want to die today.

"Come here" I ordered her making her small form walk over to where I was. I placed my hands on her hips and pulled her over my lap. She was looking at me through her green eyes the whole time.

⚠️smut⚠️

"Baby doll you have to get punished at this behavior..." I said. My right hand was traveling her back slowly while the other one was holding the whiskey glass. She looked at me through her long lashes and fear was seen through her green eyes.

"A-why? I haven't done a-nything wrong" she muttered. I took one of her hands and placed the whiskey glass in it. After I went to her neck while I took out one of the ice cubes from the glass.

"Because..."I started to say into her neck while biting it. She smelled so fucking good. Like a damn drug.

"Nobody..." one of my hands was unzipping her dress, while the other was traveling her thigh with the ice cube sliding up to her sweat pussy.

"Touchs..." she couldn't breath normal more. It was hard for her to control her body.

"What is..."

"Ahhhhh" she started to moan because by now the ice cube was inside her and her nails were digging into my suit.

"Mine." She started to tense because the ice was too cold. My mouth was still sucking and biting her neck while my other hand was undressing her.

"Shhhh chill..." I tried to let her chill because she's gonna hurt herself if she tense that much.

"Doll chill" I said lifting her chin so she can look at me.

"It's c-cold" she said making a smirk crawl up my face. I bent to her face and placed a kiss on his soft cherry lips.

"If you chill it will get better." I said removing my hand from her pussy while the ice is still inside her. She started to chill a bit and breathe normally, while looking me in the eyes.

My hands were by now removing her tight dress. She was looking at me in the eyes and didn't make any sound. Good girl.

"L-Luca please...take it o-out " she whispered. By now she was all naked and the dress was on the floor. Her tanned creamy skin was the death of me.

"The fun just began doll" I said smirking while placing a loosen hair behind her ear. My hand started to travel her body and soon I was massaging her breasts. She was moaning and looked like enjoying it but I know that she want it out.

"Don't you dare to hide something behind my back again..." I said into her neck. My hand was now pressing the ice cube deeper.

"Or I will have to punish you like that every time and you don't want that do you doll?" I asked playing with her lips.

"N-no" she whispered when I pressed the ice deeper. After some time I removed it and she relaxed with joy. But I replaced the ice with my fingers and by now she was stretching like a cat.

"L-Luca let me tonight" she said making me stop what I was doing. I took her chin in my hands and looked deep into her eyes.

"Why?" I asked. She started to bite her lips and I knew she was nervous.

"Because I want to give you p-pleasure" she muttered making me smirk.

"Move" I said placing both of my hands on the chair handles.

She went up and settled on top of me and soon she started to move up and down. I could feel how my di*k enjoyed it. She clearly know what she is doing. Her fingers started to undress me from my shirt and soon all the buttons were open. She then traveled my chest slowly while bending to my neck and starting to suck and kiss it.

My hands soon found their way to her hips and started to push her deeper into my di*k.

"Cazzeggia bambola" I couldn't take it anymore, what is she doing to me. No woman have ever make me feel this way before. I admit that the whores I usually fuck knows what they are doing but this doll I have here is another level of heaven.
(Fuck doll)

"Cosa mi stai facendo eh?" She started to unzip my pants while my hands were holding tight to her body.
(What are you doing to me huh?)

Not longer I was inside her while she was moving. My grip on her hips tightened and I started to move her faster. She went to my neck and started to leave hickeys so did she down my collarbone.

"Now you are also mine Luca Rossi"she said smirking looking into my eyes. God she know how to play.

I gripped her by her ass and stood up pushing everything off my desk. I placed her on the desk and went on top on her.

"You know how to play huh?" I asked smirking. She smiled before she know it I pressed myself into her, and soon her moans were filled in the room.

⚠️smut over⚠️

Next morning:

Arie's POV:

I don't know what happened to me last night but I needed to forget. When I'm with him it's like everything doesn't matter and I hate it. I should hate him but I can't. I always find excuses to make him good in my eyes. It's so wrong. It's a toxic relationship. But I guess toxic is in my blood.

After last night Luca was completely different. Like very very different. He made sure last night that I felt comfortable and today he even woke up and made breakfast. I was in the room chained to the bed as usual. He didn't trust me on this one. He said the he will come and unchain me when breakfast is ready.

I was thinking that I should maybe contact my siblings. I miss them and I miss Lya too. Very much. I saw her in my dream tonight and the last 2 weeks and it make me cry in the middle of the night.

I will ask Luca if I can call them and it's on time I should have a phone. I also need to call Derk, when I saw my family at Lya's funeral Ella told me that there were no problems with the company in Dubai but I didn't care that day.

Some time after the door opened and showed Luca. He was shirtless as usual and his tattoos were covering him like a Greek god. His neck and collarbone were filled with hickeys and it made me smirk. He can feel the feeling now. He walked over to where I was and unchained me.

I stood up ready to enter the bathroom but Luca was behind me. I can't take this anymore I swear.

"Luca no please-..." I said but before I could finish he was already in the bathroom...

—————————————————
Heyyyyy🎢 how are you guys? Here is a new chapter I hope you like . Luca is getting soft.... Anyways so I was wondering if this book should end happy or sad?🥰 I'm very confused and I don't know how it should end.

-sorry if there is any grammar mistakes🤭, and I've used translate soooo don't blame me if the translation is wrong👽

-what feeling do you miss the most?

Vote 🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 29.9K 44
Book 1 of the Moretti Chronicles PREVIOUSLY KNOWN AS "The Girl Who Walked Into A Bar" •1st place General Fiction in Star Dazzle Awards •Best Plot Tw...
2.5M 70.5K 47
Book 1 in the 'Beautiful' Trilogy. Aria Valenti, a beautiful 27-year-old girl in her 2nd year of residency at NY Medical Center, holding a lot of sec...
10.2K 157 12
Amina is 23 years old and just ended the college for nursery and has been working at a small hospital at big New York for 2 months. Her dad is a doct...
5.1M 155K 51
(BOOK 1 OF MAFIA LOVE SERIES) [COMPLETED & EDITING] * "Arie," he whispered, his smile dropping as he closed the distance between us. "I'm s...