Foreign Exchange Student {Nis...

By charlesss8030

Y/n L/n is a Foreign exchange student being sent to Japan from Canada. She was in her first year of high scho... More

Authors Message
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
•Update Organization•
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
holy shit.
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Little about y/n
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
🎶
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
HAPPY PRIDE MONTH
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
So....
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
The Sequel
! Announcement !

Chapter 41

628 13 7
By charlesss8030

2nd person POV

"What do you mean by 'us looking like that'?" Hinata asked Jiyu as the seven of you walked down the sidewalk.

"Well.... Tsukishima is in sweats, Yachis outfit is boring while the three of you" she gestured to Hinata, Kageyama and Yamaguchi "are in what looks like gym clothes."

"So?" Kageyama asked

"So we are going to get you guys some new outfits.
Y/N you look great as always."

"Thanks." You smiled "And i agree, you all need a serious change in style"

"Change? They don't have any to being with" Jiyu laughed

"Well what are we gonna do about it?" Yamaguchi asked

"Shopping!" Jiyu yelled as she pointed to the mall in the near distance.

You all followed Jiyu through the mall. Eventually you stopped at one store. Jiyu grabbed Yachis hand and dragged her into the store while telling you to go find something for the guys. You did as she said and continued walking around looking for stores. Finally you found one and you made them all follow you inside.

The four boys trailed you. Hinata looked excited, Yamaguchi was nervous, Kageyama looked like he had never been in a real store while Tsukishima looked like he wanted to throw himself off a 60 story building.

"Hi, could I have four change rooms please?" You asked one of the store workers. They nodded and unlocked four of the rooms.

"How long will you be with each?" they asked you

"Not too long, I'm just gonna go look for some stuff for these guys." You said pointing the the boys staging behind you

"Ah....you're a good friend honey, they need it. Take as long as you need." The worker said and walked past you, chuckling.

"Ok each of you go into one of the rooms and get undressed- keep your boxers on though." You told them knowing how literal Kageyama could be.

"Obviously." Tsukishima said as he walked into the first room.

Hinata went in the second, Kageyama in the third and Yamaguchi in the fourth.

You walked around the store and eventually found some things you thought would look good on each boy. You walked back and threw the outfits over the door. After messaging Jiyu and telling her where you were each of them walked out.

Tsukishima had black chinos with some chains hanging from the right side and a belt holding them up. He had a yellow and black flannel that he tucked into his pants, it was opened and you could see the black t-shirt under. On his feet were plain converse.

Hinata wore jean shorts and a coral pink coloured long sleeve shirt. The sleeves were a little long so he rolled them up at the end. He also had white socks that had little flames on them, with plain white shoes.

Kageyama had a grey sweater and jeans. He also had a pair of white shoes though his socks were plain white.

Finally Yamaguchi was in a beige pair of chinos and a dark sage sweater. You could also see the white collar popping out from the top. He had a black belt and whiet shoes as well.

"You look amazing." You said looking at the guys. "We have to buy these. Go get changed into your regular clothes and meet me at the checkout."

After checking out you met Yachi and Jiyu at one of the bathrooms.

"Now that we are all together, go get changed!" Jiyu said enthusiastically.

The four boys and Yachi went into their respective bathrooms and came out a few minutes late in their outfits.

"You guys look so handsome!" Jiyu yelled as looked at the guys in the outfits you chose for them.

"You look adorable Yachi" You smiled at the girl.

She was in a pair of mom jeans and a light blue, long sleeve, button up, crop-top. Her convers and blue scrunchie in her hair matched perfectly.

Instead of getting the usual squeaky thank you for the girl it was silence. You followed her eyes and they were locked with a certain green haired boy. The two of them were staring at each other with small blushes on their faces.

You gave Yachi a little shove, moving her closer to Yamaguchi and the two of them stood in silence for a few seconds until...

"Wow..." Yamaguchi breathed "You are... beautiful..."

"I-I um... thank you...you too- Well I mean you're not beautiful! No wait you are but like you're not i mean i'm not saying your ugly or anything but what i'm trying to say is-"

"She's saying she thinks you're handsome." You said

"Oh-right. Thank you." Yamaguchi smiled. "You could call me beautiful too." He told her

"Oh- right sorry!" She responded "You look beautiful too Yamaguchi."

***

After you all left the mall you went to the movies and ate lunch. Once the movie was over you all went home while Hinata and Kageyama went with Yachi saying they wanted some extra notes.

Soon it was already Monday- the start of one of the most tiring weeks of your life.

Everyone kept studying and working as hard as they could and before you knew it, you were walking out of your final class. The week almost over and you were done everything, break was just in a few days.

Friday morning came and that meant you were getting your tests back.

You and Yachi had just arrived in the gym from changing all the guys who had their jackets on. The two of you stood beside Daichi while everyone else lined up.

"Listen exams are over which means Yachi is officially coming on as team manager as of today." Daichi announced

Kiyoko walked up to her and handed her a pair of black pants and a Jacket "Here you go."

She unfolded it and gasped at her official team jacket.

"Y/n has been a part of this team for months now but we have never officially welcomed her."

"Here." Kiyoko said as she handed you the same pants and jacket Yachi was holding.

"Readyyyy go!" Daichi yelled, clapping his hands together.

"Welcome to the karasuno boys volleyball club!" Everyone yelled as they pointed to the back of their jackets.

"I-I promise i'll do my best!" Yachi squealed as she bowed

"Thank you so much!" You bowed too

"Congrats, now the next order of business is Tokyo. Oh yeah but first...." The bell rang and everyone started to pack up.

Now was the time, the moment of truth. Who passed and more importantly, who failed.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okkkk i'll end it here. I'm gonna leave each of the characters' outfits down here as well as what Jiyu was wearing even though i didn't say what she had on. That's it, I hope you have a good rest of your day/night or whatever.

- char

Tsukishima ^

Hinata ^

Kageyama^

Yamaguchi ^

Yachi ^

Jiyu ^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.7K 353 41
Bakugou never thought he'd be forced to go into a maid cafe in the name of hero work. How the hell had his internship with IcyHot and Deku fallen int...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
14.2K 247 19
Emily is a very shy 17 year old with extreme social phobia, who can barely leave her house to get groceries without having a meltdown, while Alison i...
146K 3.9K 31
~Completed 03/21/18~ ⛸Y/N is one of the best female ice skaters in the world. Yuri is one of the best male Ice skaters in the world. Maybe that's why...