Damage - Draco Malfoy Fanfic

Od Leahlovesmalfoy

"It's alright, darling. I'll have you screaming my name in no time." ~ "I want to help you, why won't you let... Viac

A/N & CAST
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S I X
S E V E N
E I G H T
N I N E
T E N
E L E V E N
T W E L V E
T H I R T E E N
F O U R T E E N
F I F T E E N
S I X T E E N
S E V E N T E E N
E I G H T E E N
N I N E T E E N
T W E N T Y
T W E N T Y-O N E
T W E N T Y-T W O
T W E N T Y-T H R E E
T W E N T Y-F O U R
T W E N T Y-F I V E
T W E N T Y-S I X
T W E N T Y-E I G H T
T W E N T Y-N I N E
T H I R T Y
T H I R T Y-O N E
T H I R T Y‐T W O
T H I R T Y- T H R E E
T H I R T Y-F O U R
T H I R T Y-F I V E
T H I R T Y-S I X
T H I R T Y-S E V E N
T H I R T Y-E I G H T

T W E N T Y-S E V E N

5K 82 142
Od Leahlovesmalfoy

                               ~Birthday~

Mature scenes.

"You've got to at least put some effort in." Draco mused from across the room once he easily dismissed the hex Athea sent his way with a small wave of his wand.

Athea scowled at him and gritted her teeth. "I am." She seethed and quickly straightened to block a tickling jinx he shot towards her. Always the tickling jinx.

Draco raised a brow at her. "Well, how about you start trying now, yeah?"

"I am!" She threw her hands up in the air in annoyance and chewed at her bottom lip while firing three hexes in a row in his direction.

Draco, of course, blocked and dodged them with skill, so naturally that he didn't even move from where he stood—only let his shoulders move at an angle which let him carelessly cast a shield in the spot the hex was aiming for. Show-off, Athea thought.

"You need to move more." He said while throwing another tickling jinx at her, only this time a little harder. "You're too stiff."

She blocked it. "You haven't moved from that spot since we started!"

Draco smirked. "Yeah, well I'm better than you."

Athea glared at him and shook her head with a exhausted sigh. "Almost forgot how smug you are." She turned around and walked over to her bag lay down on the table, rummaging around it in search for a bottle of water.

She could hear the faint sound of his footsteps closing in on her from behind. Both of his hands ghosted over her hips before wrapping round her waist and pulling her roughly into his chest. "You know you love it." He whispered while slowly kissing her cheek.

She melted into his touch; it was inevitable. He was so warm, with his chest pressed up against her back, his hot breathing down her ear, the way his hands would run up her stomach— reaching just the bottom of her breasts before slowly gliding back down on repeat. His hands were so perfect, the way they worked, moved, teased—they always had her knees buckling.

He started to press tender kisses along the curve of her jaw, slowly making a path to her neck. "Draco..." she whispered as she felt him grow hard and push himself against her backside. "Not now." She breathed, although, she still tilted her head to give him more access to her neck.

"Why not." His teeth grazed over her skin. "No one's here." He bit down on a sensitive spot on her neck, a spot he knew made her weak. She moaned. "It's just us, love."

"Someone could walk in." Draco's hand moved to her thigh, and just as it started to move in between her legs, the door burst open.

"Where's the birthday girl?" A voice beamed once they entered and Athea and Draco shot apart, both turning to see Mila and Blaise walking in.

Athea rolled her eyes and tried to make herself cool down and not seem infatuated. "That sounds so cringey." She groaned and pulled out the bottle of water she had wanted before.

Mila was smirking beside Blaise, her eyes flickering between Athea and Draco, who had turned around and occupied himself with some interesting quills to hide the situation in his trousers.

"Well, it's not every day your best friends turns eighteen, isn't it." Blaise grinned and Theo appeared over his shoulder to throw some confetti everywhere, he had a pink, pointy party hat on his head.

Yes, it was her birthday today—28th of May. Her friends were like family on this day, mostly because her real family never cared for her on her birthday. Her 'parents' had never given her a single present, Robin however, made sure she enjoyed her day at least.

"Happy birthday, Thea!" Theo yelled and jogged over to her to place a birthday pin onto her dress, one that had the number '18' that seemed to change from grey to pink once it was on her.

"What's this?" She asked, confused of the type of magic from the pin.

Mila strolled over to them with a mischievous smirk on her lips. "It's a mood spell." She mused and crossed her arms over her chest. "It changes to the colour of your mood. Blue if you're sad, red if you're angry, green if you're happy and..." she tapped her chin. "What was it?" Pink if you're horny-"

"Okay!" Draco interrupted, he suddenly turned around and walked over to the group. Athea's cheeks bloomed a cherry colour. "Enough of that, why the fuck are you guys always in my house?"

"Your house is bigger than all of ours combined, mate." Blaise shrugged.

Theo walked over to Draco with another party hat. "Don't act like you don't enjoy our company." He placed the hat on Draco's head and made sure to let the elastic under his chin snap back to sting him. Draco winced and shoved him away.

"We've decided to invite some people over as well, a little get together." Mila grinned and turned to Draco. "So, Malfoy, which room in this ginormous house is the best for parties?"

"Can we just pause for a minute, yeah?" Draco raised both of his eyebrows as he eyed the group. "You organised a party in my house without asking for my permission?"

"Draco, you needn't worry." Narcissa appeared at the doorway, poking her head inside the room. "Blaise owled me asking if they could have Athea's birthday gathering here, and I thought it was a wonderful idea."

"That's really kind of you, Narcissa." Athea sent the woman a warm smile.

"It was nothing, dear. This is as much your home as mine." She looked at the whole group and raised a finger at them. "Now, I won't be home tonight, but that doesn't mean you all can mess up the manor." She smirked. "Especially you, Theodore.

Theo held up his hands in surrender, a cheeky grin on his lips. "I'm the best behaved here, Mrs Malfoy." The rest of the group scoffed. Narcissa rolled her eyes and hummed, waving goodbye, she left, and her expensive heels clicked against the hard floor.

"Right!" Blaise rummaged through his bag and revealed two large bottles of firewhiskey. He smirked. "Let's get this party started."

*****

When Mila said they organised a 'little' get together, that was a lie. There were at least forty people here, all Hogwarts students.

There were a range of people that attended, a variety of houses and friend groups—some people Athea hardly even knew personally. She was surprised to see Lee Jordan, a gryfindor boy who she had only ever spoke to once in her life, when they were partners for a project in third year. Everyone was dressed up, Mila wore a short, backless dress that was a vibrant blue colour, Blaise had on black trousers with a dark button up shirt, Theo wore something similar except with a red shirt, and Draco, a pair of light grey trousers and a white button up shirt that was revealing the top of his chest.

The dress Athea was wearing was something quite out of her element. It was low cut, showing off more cleavage than she'd like to admit. The straps were thin and loose on her shoulders, and the dress ended just below the top of her thighs. Mila had insisted she wore it, pretty much chased her around her bedroom until she agreed.

"There you are!" Athea turned around and watched Theo wobble towards her, a drink in his hand. "Don't you look stunning?"

Athea blushed. "Thank you, Theo." She looked at the crowd, people dancing, some talking in corners, others at the drinks and food. "Where is everyone? Have you seen Draco?"

Theo took a large sip from his drink. "He hasn't come down yet, you know how long it takes for him to do his hair." He winked. "But Mila and Blaise are over there." He pointed to the couches.

"Right, I'll see you later." She smiled at him and made her way over to her friends.

Multiple people wished Athea a happy birthday when she passed them, some even stopping her to give her a friendly hug. It made Athea smile at the amount of people that were here today, it had her feeling special for once.

"You invited quite a lot of people, didn't you guys?" Athea plopped down in the seat next to Blaise, opposite Mila.

"I wanted everything to be perfect." Mila shrugged. "You deserve it, this is your night." Athea smiled at her and wondered what she did to earn such amazing friends.

"Hello, Blaise." Athea turned to see Luna Lovegood approach and kiss Blaise lightly on the cheek—his face lit up.

"Luna." He smiled and made space for her on the sofa. "I thought you said you couldn't come?"

"Yes, I was rather busy with my new paintings, but I finished them earlier than I thought. It seems to be breathing more than usual, quite strange." She smiled dazzlingly at him and turned to Athea and Mila "Hello, Athea, Mila."

"Hi, Luna." She sent her a warm smile and pushed aside her confusion at the blonde's words. "That dress is beautiful!"

Luna looked down and fiddled with the material, it was light blue, flowing down to her knees with flowers dangling from some spots. "Hm, yes, it's quite nice. You look very pretty, as well."

"Thank you."

"So, Lovegood." Mila sat up. "You seem to have our Blaise here completely whipped. How on earth did you tie him down?" She grinned and brought her drink to her lips as Blaise rolled his eyes.

"Well, he's quite fond of ropes, he's always enjoys being tied up-" Mila spit out her drink and stared at Luna with wide eyes. "-so it was pretty easy." She kept that sweet, innocent smile of her lips.

Blaise cleared his throat, his cheeks pink. "Luna, why don't we go grab some food." He intertwined their fingers and stood up.

"Happy birthday, Athea." Luna said and followed after Blaise.

It was silent. Then, "Wow." Mila muttered. "That was...unexpected."

Athea blinked at Blaise and Luna at the food table, Blaise was chuckling while Luna tried to feed him sweets. She thought about how odd they were together, but also how perfect they seemed together.

*****

The night went smoothly, people continuously approached Athea to give her a present, compliment her on her looks and wish her the best. An hour into the night and she still hadn't seen Draco, no one had seen him apparently, it made her weary. People were getting more drunk by the minute, Mila was currently flirting with Pansy Parkinson, running her hand along the girl's knee while they both eyed each other with dark, heated looks. Athea wondered when Mila had stopped speaking with Hermione Granger.

Theo was speaking with someone in corner, the person was leaned against the wall and Athea caught a small glimpse of dark skin.

She huffed and stood up to go get a drink, growing more and more anxious that Draco hadn't shown up. Athea poured herself a cup of water, she hadn't drunk any alcohol tonight, not wanting to get drunk. She had just taken her first sip when someone moved next to her, their shoulders touched.

"Athea." Marcus Flint grinned at her with his twisted teeth. He looked her up and down. "The birthday girl, all dressed up for show." He smirked and poured himself a drink of Vodka.

Athea gulped and slowly moved away from him, she suddenly felt very uncomfortable while near Flint—Nolans best friend. She hadn't given Nolan a thought in a long time, his name didn't cross her mind anymore, a distant memory. When she did think of him, she would shiver, she hated that even though he wasn't around he could still scare her. But he was in Azkaban...he couldn't get to her.

"Do you need anything, Flint." She didn't look at him, just started at her drink while he moved closer to her again.

"Yes, actually." She heard his smirk in his voice. He pulled out a piece of paper. "I've been told to give this to you." He handed it to her, and she took it with shaky fingers.

"Is that all?" Athea wanted him gone, far away from her.

Flint paused for a second and Athea could feel his gaze on her body. She swallowed down her nerves. "You know..." He stepped closer to her again, her shoulder touched his chest—she felt frozen in place. "With Nolan gone I'm sure you've been feeling pretty lonely." She gasped when his fingers ghosted over her ribs. "I'd love to-"

"Flint." A familiar voice almost growled from behind her, his voice low. Draco.

She felt Flint freeze before letting out a nervous chuckle, he turned to Draco. "Malfoy, it's been too long."

Draco hummed and forced himself between Athea and Flint, making sure to shove Flint extra hard. "If you're quite finished, Marcus, I'm sure your presence is needed elsewhere."

Flint scoffed. "And where is that?"

Draco stared at him. "Try a pigs pen." he gripped Athea's elbow and shoved past Marcus again, guiding her to the exit.

"Wait, where are you going? Where have you been?" She asked while he pulled her outside the door.

He gripped her hand, twisting their fingers together. "Are you okay? What did he say to you?" He looked at her with concern and worry.

"I'm fine, he was just being his usual self." She waved her hand. "Where have you been, I've been asking about you all night?" She squeezed his hand.

A smile tugged at the corner of Draco's lips. "I've got to show you something." He said and pulled her to follow him. Draco took her outside, to the back gardens of the manor. The cold kissed her skin, she found herself shaking from the wind, however Draco cast a warming charm over her, and she sighed with relief. The night was beautiful, stars decorated the pitch-black sky, the moon was round and full and lit up the ground of the manor—it was beautiful.

"Where are we going?" Athea giggled as Draco broke into a run, his hand still intertwined with hers while he grinned at her.

"We're here." He stopped and positioned her Infront of him.

Athea looked around, nothing. It was dark.

"Draco, what-" She stopped when something bright appeared in the air, it dried down swaying from side to side. It was small, and Athea reached out as it landed in her palm—a middlemist flower petal.

She furrowed her brows at it, light pink and glowing in her palm. She heard Draco mumble something behind her and a second later she was blinded by more petals falling from the sky. She looked up and laughed, thousands of small petals floated down—some landing of her and others on the ground. It was continuous, never-ending light.

Then, she turned around. Middlemist flowers were stuck against the wall, lit up and spelling 'Happy birthday, Athea."

Tears pricked behind her eyes. Her favourite flower, the one her sister and her adored so much. Her eyes roamed over it, perfectly placed and precise—it must have taken Draco forever to do this—

She spun around to face him, he had his hands in his pockets, looking up at her nervously as if he was worried, she wouldn't like it. A sob broke her lips.

He reached out for her, and Athea quickly threw her arms around his neck and crashed their lips together. Draco seemed taken back by her sudden embrace, but quickly kissed her back, running his hands through her hair and pulling her close.

"How did you know?" She pulled away and cupped his face in her palms. "How did you know I loved these flowers?" She asked.

Draco tucked a hair behind her ear. "I payed a lot more attention to you over the years than you thought."

She looked at him and kissed him. Kissed him until there was nothing left of her—and the colour of her birthday pin was green.

*****

That night, after everyone had left the party, Draco and Athea fell into bed together, their lips attached and hands roaming over each other's body's. Athea removed her dress, having no shame of him seeing her so exposed anymore. He was already undressed, just left in his boxers as she straddled him, leaning down to kiss along his jaw and neck while he reached to squeeze her backside. She ran her hands over his already bare chest, feeling the heat of his body in her palm while he captured her lips for a kiss again. Her body felt hot with need and a want to touch him forever, she reached behind her to unclasp her bra while rolling her hips against him—feeling him hard against her core.

They both moaned in union, she did it again, and again, watching his face while she rocked on top of him. The only thing keeping them apart was the fabric of her knickers and his boxers—she wanted them gone, to feel him against her.

She shuffled down to remove both their underwear, eager with lust and hot with arousal. "Fuck, Athea." Draco moaned as she positioned him at her entrance, with her on top of him and his hands on her hips.

She sunk down in him, he easily slid inside of her as she threw her head back with a moan—the feel of him filling her up had her stomach tightening. "Oh my—" she groaned and rose her hips until the tip of him was left inside of her and then sank back down.

She bit her lip and repeated that movement over and over again, Draco's hand moved to her breast, rolling his thumb over her nipple as she moaned and gathered her hair onto one side of her shoulder. His eyes darkened at that as he thrusted his hips up into her, she yelped.

"You feel fucking amazing." He groaned and let his hands feel her everywhere, never stopping in one place as if scared to leave any part of her untouched. "Love being inside of you—fuckdo that again." She snapped her hips forward again, listening to him let out a deep groan from his throat as she quickened her movements, resting her palms on his chest and leaning down to kiss him—they moaned into each other's mouth.

Draco's hand moved to her hair, letting his hands run through her curls. Athea felt a certain amount of control while on top of him, she was the one controlling the pace and she loved that. The coil inside of her was tightening, both of their bodies were sweating as the sound of their pants, moans and skin colliding filled the room. She leaned back and bounced on top of him, faster as she reached closer and closer to the edge.

She could feel Draco getting close as well, his hips jumped to meet hers as his hand moved to her clit, rubbing and circling it—strengthening the amount of pleasure that was building inside if her.

She came with a cry; her body shook on top of him while her head fell back, and moans feel from her full lips. She saw white as the blinding pleasure rippled through her body like a tidal wave.

When she returned to herself, Draco flipped her over until he was on top of her and thrusted his hips against her at a fast, frantic pace. His head was in her neck as he fucked her against the mattress, the headboard of the bed rattled against the wall.

His cock twitched inside of her and after four more snaps of his hips he came with a groan against her ear.

A few moments later when they had caught their breath, Draco slid out of her and fell next to her, sweating in the hot room. He reached over and pulled Athea towards him for a kiss—she smiled against his mouth and let her hands run through his hair. When she pulled away, she excused herself to the bathroom, grabbing the pyjama bottoms and shirt Draco had given her and redressing. She laughed when she saw herself in the mirror, face red and hair a mess.

When she returned to the bedroom, Draco wasn't in bed, instead he was at the door talking to someone—his voice concerned.

"He's here, Draco." It was Narcissa. "He wishes to see you both." She sounded scared.

The Dark Lord.

Draco turned to face Athea; his face was pale. Athea swallowed, her adrenaline rose at the thought of seeing Voldemort again, her lungs contracted, and blood turned cold as she followed Draco to the drawing room.

"Draco." Voldemort grinned. His eyes moved to Athea. "Daughter." His grin widened. "It is time."

Her breathing seemed to stop as Voldemort moved closer, his wand in hand. Her bones felt tense as he stood in front of her, his ice-like hands wrapped around her wrist and pulled her arm out.

It was time, she couldn't do anything about it.

Voldemort pressed his want against her skin, he hissed a spell Athea wasn't aware of and a horrid pain shot through her body. She screamed but Voldemort held her still, Draco made a noise to her right and held her hand so she could squeeze his through the pain. She wondered if the Dark Lord knew it was her birthday.

Her mind turned blank once the pain ended. Draco squeezed her hand as Voldemort did the same thing to him.

She looked down. There. On her forearm. Was the dark mark.

She was a death-eater.

_________________________________________

Thoughts?

If you could choose one person from this fic to be best friends with, who would it be?

What do you think it says on the note Marcus Flint gave Athea?

Thank you for 30k reads!

Plz vote, comment, follow and share this story!

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

706K 23.8K 84
❝ 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚 𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧... ❞ theodore nott x fem oc *very slow burn* this book is...
4.8M 153K 83
" do you have me under a curse, diggory? " " no, what makes you say that? " " i feel completely under your control, and i can't s...
96.5K 3.6K 110
Uncovering the secrets their souls hold, it is quite clear that Draco and Zilliah are made to be together. That their fate is written upon the stars...
19.6K 302 11
⚠️MENTION OF ABUSE AND TOXIC RELATIONSHIPS⚠️ Y/n Diggory is in a toxic relationship with Draco Malfoy but she's really in love with another. She want...