S I X T E E N

~Touch~

~Touch~

Heyyy hoes

Mature scenes.

My eyes slowly peeled open from my long lived slumber, my lids felt stiff like rust. It felt as is I had just awoken from a coma - trapped in a sleeping state. I found comfort in the warmth provided by my soft sheets, cocooned in a calming heat that settled my heartbeat.

But, before I could enjoy this moment of peace, visions of the previous night played in my mind. My head still felt sore from Nolan's rough grip on my locks, I remembered running-running from him to free myself from the monster.

I didn't see him as a monster before, but after seeing him inflict harm on someone I cared for dearly, my best friend, I finally became aware of the darkness. For months on end he had brutally hurt me, slowly broke me down until I was just small shards of glass. He left me shattered in little pieces-pieces that were impossible to put back together.

I was so drained, so mentally ill.

What would he do when he saw me now? I remember Draco's fume, his inflicts of violence against the cruel boy. I'm positive that Nolan would be out for weeks-he was entirely damaged with his blood splattered face. Once he would heal he would be enraged, what would he do to me? My mind raced with the possibilities.

Not to mention my father, the erosion of harm that would accompany his wrath would destroy me. There was no one I feared more than that monstrosity of a man. But, it was inevitable.

My future was sealed.

I were to become a death eater, and there was nothing I could do about it. There was a war approaching, I knew that. Ever since that Diggory boy was murdered last year by the dark lord himself, I knew that things would change. Of course, many didn't believe Potter with his confessions about the dark lord returning. But, I could feel it-the air had become toxic, you could practically taste the presence of the dark lord every time the wind blew.

Mila was asleep next to me, she insisted on staying with me through the night, she felt terribly guilty. Though, I didn't tell her anything about what Nolan has done to me over the past year-I was completely and utterly exhausted. Still, I don't think I could tell her, it's too hard, too embarrassing. I might tell her one day, but that day would have to wait. I was more concerned for her than me, Nolan hit her, he only frightened me-I should be the one feeling guilty, not her. We both agreed to the plan to have him break up with me and we both dealt with the aftermath, it was stupid of us to actually go on with it anyway. We should have let things be.

*****

Convincing Blaise to not finish Draco's job and go after Nolan in the hospital wing was an almost impossible job. It took a lot of persuading, but after tons of reassurance he reluctantly agreed to let Nolan live. He was completely mortified when he found out about what Nolan did to Mila-Blaise was usually a calm soul, quiet with those he was not close with. After years of friendship I had never seen him so pissed off when we told him why we were late to breakfast the following morning. Both Me and Mila were fatigued and worn out, the previous eventual night had driven mounts of energy away from us which led us to sleep in later than usual.