T E N

A/N- from now on Umbitch is gonna be in the story, I've decided to change that.

                                ~Incendio~

"Come on, what's the worse that could happen?" Blaise said while me, him and Mila made our way to Charms.

"She's so fucking annoying though, I don't want to have to be around her for any longer than I actually do." Mila whinned as we took a turn around a corner.

"Yeah, but it will put us in her good books. Have you heard about the detentions she gives?" He scoffed. We reached the Charms classroom, all the of us entering to take a seat at the back.

"What do you even do when you're part of the inquisitorial squad?" I asked, placing my school bag onto the floor.

"Dunno, just patrol the halls, give detentions and take house points off people. Doesn't sound too bad." Blaise shrugged, sliding into the seat infront of me with Mila.

"Hey! Why are none of you sitting next to me?" I asked, glaring at the back of both their heads.

Mila turned around, sending me a sympathetic smile. "Sorry babe, Blaise is a nerd for Charms and I need a good grade."

Blaise's head snapped towards Mila where she stuffled a laugh. "So you're just gonna use me to benefit yourself?" He sounded offended that she was using his intelligence to obtain a higher grade in this class.

"Precisely." She laughed, taking out her quill and ink.

Blaise rolled his eyes before turning back to look at the front of the classroom where Flitwick began to teach the lesson. Joining the inquisitorial squad could be a good idea. I know that my father would approve if I attempted to higher my grades with the extra credit. I hadn't had an interaction with the new defence against the dark arts professor yet, but from what I had heard-she wasn't pleasant. Maybe Blaise was on to something, it would be clever to be on good terms with her.

Nolan wasn't in classes for the day, he had been told to return to his manor by his father as he was apparently needed for something important.

Something to do with the dark lord.

What that was, I don't know.

But I had this feeling deep down, that it wasn't good. Nolan was playing with dark forces, dark magic - pulling all the wrong cards that would soon return to catch him of guard in the future. He made me aware that because of his current situation, he will be a lot more absent and will not be in classes as much as before. This will give me the chance to improve for him, so that when he returns I'll become a better and more caring lover for him.

Then maybe he won't need that other girl.

Maybe, I will be enough for him.

"Mr Malfoy, pleased you could join us." Flitwick's voice intruded my thoughts. Looking up, I saw Draco walking into the classroom 10 minutes late with a note in his hand. "Why are you late?"