F O U R T E E N

~Plan~

                                ~Plan~

An early chapter coz ily

Mature scenes.

Draco POV

Her lips tasted sweet like honey.

I opened snape's classroom door the following week after the new years party. I hadn't seen Avalon since that night. With it being the first day back after Christmas, I was determined to get this fucking task finished for snape.

My kindness towards her has given me some insight to her life, she basically admitted to me at the Christmas ball that my assumptions of Hawk mistreating her were correct. Given, she was drunk, but it's still evidence.

At the start, I didn't care much for Avalon. But, overtime that has changed, once I got to know her. I have obtained a certain attraction to the quiet girl—which definitely wasn't part of my plan. No doubt, she is a pretty girl, more than pretty actually. And when she's happy...her smile is just - I cant explain it.

But she didn't want me, she left after we had kissed. The look on her face was covered in guilt, I had gone to far.

Before, I wanted - no needed to get to know her because Snape asked me to—but now I'm curious. Curious as to why she is as she is. Why she is so closed up and cannot express to people her troubles.

I sort of want to help her.

"Draco." Snape greeted me, his face looked distressed. "Have you gotten any reports for me about miss Avalon?" He had a quill in his wrinkling hand, deep in thought while he wrote.

I straightened my suit jacket. "I do actually." I held my chin up high.

His quill stopped mid sentence, his head lifted to meet my eyes. "Is that so?" Snape asked. He was most likely shocked, it wasn't often that I had been successful in my given task. The girl was hard to crack.

"Mhm." I hummed, walking around the classroom and casually picking up a half-broken quill and spinning it in between my fingers.

Snape placed his quill down and leaned back in his chair. "Do tell." He lifted his hand up towards me to signal for me to proceed.

"Well, she let it slip that her fucker of a boyfriend-" Snape raised his brows at my language. "Sorry." I muttered. "Anyway, dickface of a boyfriend," I ignored the eye roll he sent my way. "Is mistreating her and basically admitted it to me at the Christmas ball."

Snape's face remained neutral, blank and the reason is probably his powerful occlumency skills. I had always admired him for being able to force any emotion away and build his walls up so quickly. I hoped that one day he would possibly teach me how to master it.

"What is it you mean by 'mistreating'?" He drawled in a slow voice.

I shifted between my feet. I wasn't completely sure of how Hawk was treating Avalon, only that it was unacceptable. I did know that he lays unforgivable hands on her, hitting her, bruising her—the thought made me sick.