Gentle Predator

By Jia-Belle

Who do you become when you've lost yourself? When the world you know is torn into pieces, is it not easy for... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35

Chapter 31

203 6 2
By Jia-Belle

Hello, everyone!!!

I'm so sorry for the delay, but I've been going through some shit. Sorry for my language.

Anyways, thanks for those who are still with me and I love you all. ^_^

Gentle Predator 31

I have seen lots of things in my life. I watched my parents burn, I've seen my brother turn into a blood thirsty monster, and I've seen the death of many many people. But never have I thought of the day I would see someone who hated my kind so much become one of us. I wasn't gone for that long was I? It wasn't like I've been away for weeks and months, and suddenly he had a change of heart. No, then why am I staring at Nick as he stands before me as a wolf. The same things I watched him kill many times before.

I was so shocked that I couldn't even concentrate enough to stay in my wolf form. As slowly as ever I turned back into my human form and stared at the wolves around me. All of them... All of them were once all humans and that's why I didn't know them. You got to be kidding me. I come all the way back here for this when I could've stayed with Stella and say to hell with this pack.

I honestly don't know how to feel about now. I don't even know what to say. As I stare up at the wolves before me, I can tell that the attention was no longer on me. Instead, all heads were turned to the new arrival. My gaze followed theirs and I couldn't help the growl that left my lips at the sight. There, with a smirk on his face, was that bastard Andrew. He stared down at me with this cockiness that made me sick to my stomach. Second in command my ass. I'll beat the shit out of him when I get the damn chance too. I watched with careful eyes as he took a glance at all the wolves around us, especially on Nick.

"Do you like what I've created?" He asked motioning to the wolves. "I call them, the new pack members."

I rolled my eyes at him before glaring at him once again. "Where is my brother?" I calmly asked. Andrew pretended to begin thinking. He raised his hand to his chin and began to tap on it. He circled around me for a while before standing right in front my face.

"I suggest you put on some clothes first before we get into the fun. I don't see why you would need to turn wolf again."

"Where is my brother?"

"As Beta, it is my responsibility to look over and protect this pack when the alpha isn't available. As you can see, the alpha is not here at the moment so I guess this makes it my pack."

What did you do to him?"

Andrew gasped placing a hand on his chest as he looked around to the other wolves. I can see the mocking look in their eyes, but I didn't have time to deal with them. No, they will soon die, but it's just not now.

What did I do, pup?" Andrew asked bringing my attention back to him. "The question is, what did you do to him?" I raised my brow as he began walking around again. "You see, as you were walking around playing human with your little bitch, our dear Alpha was doing his best to protect his pack. But what can one alpha do when you're facing so much enemies. So like the many great leaders before him, he has fallen. And maybe if your priorities were right, he would've won."

"Don't you dare pin this on me. You're the backstabber of the pack. You're the one that did all of this. And you went so low to get humans to help you. The same ones you vow to kill. Pathetic..."

Andrew stared down at me with a harsh look in his eyes as his face sharpened. No matter how hard he stared at me I never once looked away. I will not bow down to a beta. Alpha blood runs through these veins and I'll be damned if I lower my head to a lower rank. I don't know how long we stared at each other, but suddenly Andrew looked away from me. He turned to Nick, who was sitting patiently behind of him, and sent him a small nob. By the looks of it I knew they were talking through mind link. Just watching them is sickening. I don't know who was worse; the one who wanted nothing to do with wolves or the one who wanted nothing more than to kill all humans. Hell, if it was up to Andrew the whole country would be human free.

The fucker.

I growled as I attempt to stand to my feet but realized I was still naked. I couldn't change just yet. I want them to tell me where Dylan is before anything else could happen. Noticing that I'm immobilized, Andrew gave a chuckle, before snapping his fingers. In an instant, a pair of jeans was thrown my way and I quickly put it on. Now standing to my feet, it gave me more height to glare at the men around me but my attention was mostly focused on Andrew. His gaze returned to me and with one nod he motioned for me to follow him.

It wasn't like I had a choice. If I even think about making a move, they would know and they would feel it. This isn't like facing the humans they use to be. This was a whole other game all together. Knowing the odds, I slowly walked behind of Andrew into the pack house. They were all over the place. All these wolves that once were humans. They all gave off this deadly vide, and their eyes looked blank and blood thirty. There's no telling that they let their wolves take control of them. There's no telling what a person can do when they aren't even in control of their own bodies.

Does Andrew know that? Does he know the monsters he has created? I glared at his back as we walked farther into the now destroyed house until we reached the house that leads to the basement. I raised my brow as he opened the door and began walking down the dim lighted room. Slowly I followed behind of him taking one squeaky step at a time. When I reached the bottom, I found Andrew standing in the middle of the room with his arms folded and a cocky smirk on his face.

"Doesn't this look a bit familiar to you, pup?" I rolled my eyes before looking around the room. It looked just like the room I was held in when I was captured by Nick. Did the basement always looked this dry and dark? There was chains all over the room and weapons I have never even seen before. I turned back to Andrew to see him playing with some chains in his hands.

"Seems like the alpha had a kinky side." He chuckled darkly. I'm about sick and tired of this guy.

"For the last time, Andrew. Where is my brother?" My voice raised slightly as I felt my wolf getting tired of his games.

"What can you do for him now, Noah?" The man suddenly yelled stepping closer to me. His eyes dimmed as his wolf suddenly surfaced. "Dead or alive, there is nothing you can do to save him now." He let out a twisted and cold laugh as he throws his head back in pure delight.

The man has gone mad.

I'm convinced.

I stared at him with a raised brow, but suddenly my gaze move to a figure that was behind of me. In the dim light it was hard to see, but the harder I focused the more I saw. It was a slight I never thought I was see. Andrew eyes followed mine as his smirk grew.

"Are you impressed?" He asked turning his back to me. "It took me a while to get it down here, but with a little force anything is possible."

It was hard watching the sight before me. There I found Dylan kneeling down in a pool of his own blood as his hands were restricted behind of him. Bruises and marks all covered his face and sweating body, and I'm sure I saw a few bullet holes. His head was hanged as well and from his breathing I could tell he was exhausted. I have never seen my brother like this before. He was always the strong one, and to see him like this now was also terrifying. There's no telling he went down with a fight until his wolf couldn't handle no more. This is why he haven't been answering my links.

He's too weak...

Dylan was too weak...

Weak....

Dylan....

Never...

I stared at him shocked as Andrew went over to stand behind him. Taking a hand full of hair, he pulled his head upward exposing those cold eyes of his. They were the darkest I have ever seen. I can fell his wolf struggling to stay in control, knowing that if he lets his human take charge he might die. I took in a deep breath unable to take my eyes off my brother.

"Never thought I would see the day that Alpha Dylan would look so pathetic and weak." Andrew sneered roughly shoving Dylan's head away.

"Why don't you just kill him?" I asked folding my arms. "Wouldn't that make you alpha like you want? If you just finish the job?"

"It damn would, but I want a little suffering."

"What did you promise the humans to make them join you?"

Andrew smirked folding his hands over his chest like I did. He then shrugged his shoulders, "I promised them their freedom."

"By turning them into wolves you brought them freedom? Or did you lie to them and manipulated those idiots to do what you want? I gotta say, you make a great alpha."

"And what is an alpha without a beta?"

Walking towards me again, he stopped in front of me. Andrew placed one hand on shoulders as he leaned forward and slightly press his forehead against mine. With a tight grip on me, he shook my shoulders, "Join me." Was all he said before letting go. With one last glance he walked behind of me and headed for the stairs. "Don't try to let him go. It's no use. I have the place surrounded with wolves ready to kill."

With that said I heard his footsteps retreat up the stairs before the door opened and closed. It was only my brother and I after that. I stared down at him as his head remained hanged. All that could've been heard was his sharp breaths and slight growls. I stared at him for a while before heading to the corner he was in. I called his name a few times, but he refused to take one glance at me. I don't know what came over me after that, but I found myself giving him a punched right in the face. Dylan growled after me while baring his sharpened fangs.

"Fuck!" He hissed in pain.

"Good to see you too, brother." I muttered kneeling down just like him. Dylan huffed at me before moving to attack me but his hands and feet were still chained.

"Where were you?" His voice was darker and harsher than before. It was frightening even for me. "Where the hell were you, Noah?"

"I told you I went to protect Stella."

"You chose a human over your own pack?"

"I am not the one you should be yelling at about betraying the pack. I came back, didn't I? I was out and what makes you think I would come back if I didn't care about this pack, if I don't care about you?!"

His head lowered once again before taking a deep breath. I ran my hands through my hair as I thought about the situation we were in. The alpha is chained up, the beta has lost his mind, I don't know who's fighting with me anymore, and I don't know what to do. I don't know what I can do by myself. A growl left me once again as I held Dylan's shoulders. "I'm gonna get you out of here." I proclaimed pressing my forehead against his. "I can't let you die like this. Mom and dad wouldn't want it to be this way."

"Mom and Dad are dead, Noah, and so is this pack. Just let it die and let me die."

"I can't do that. No, I can't give up now. If I do then I'll lose everything. I'll lose my family, I'll lose the pack, I'll lose Stella..."

"Noah, you cannot win. I do not know what's the status of my pack. I can't tell you who's alive and who isn't. It's just you and you alone. You're not going to win, and I do not want you to get hurt because of me." He took a deep breath as his voice lowered slightly, "What would mom and dad think of me? I can't protect my pack or my brother."

"Yeah, that is pretty pathetic." I muttered causing him to chuckle lightly. I pulled away from him and patted his shoulder slightly. "Brother, I guess we'll just have to die together then because I'm not gonna stop."

I gave myself a determined nod and patted my Dylan's shoulder again. I may not have a plan to save him, but I'll think of something. I always do. I just need more time.

"I got this."

Stella's POV

"Christmas Shopping!" Dawn cheered as we walked into the large mall. She forced me to head out with her to do shopping and I had no choice but to do it. It was either this or spend the whole day with my parents watching embarrassing pictures and videos of me when I was younger. They think it helps and I tell them it does when it actually doesn't do anything for me. I just don't want to disappoint them after they've done so much to help me. They even sent me to a doctor. Just like I thought he said my memory will come back spontaneously. It's been five months, I don't think it's gonna come again.

So here I am with Dawn in the crowded building as shoppers make last minute shopping. I sighed looking over at Dawn as she practically glowed with excitement. I don't wanna down her spirit, so I guess I'll just go with it. Forcing a smile on my face, I looked around the mall at the different stores.

"Where do you want to go?" Dawn asked causing me to look back at her.

"I don't know. I already did my shopping." She raised her brow at me confused. "Online with mom, I did my shopping. It wasn't hard really. The hardest gift to find was one for Dylan because I have no idea what to get that guy."

I laughed to myself as I remembered sitting there and trying my best to think of something Dylan might like. Suddenly Dawn cleared her throat causing me to come back to reality. "You got them gifts?" She asked raising her brow slightly. I shrugged my shoulders, pulling on the scarf around my neck.

"I mean, I feel bad if I didn't. They are like my family, you know."

"Alycia, your family is here."

"Not to me... Not until my memory comes back."

We stared at each other for a while until I pulled my gaze away from hers and towards this one store. I pointed at it before sending Dawn a quick smile and began walking towards it. I have no idea why I picked this store, but whatever got me out of that awkward situation. Walking inside, I noticed it sold small trinkets and Souvenirs with all different things. I don't know why but I find joy in being in here.

"You wanna shop here?" Dawn asked with disinterested and disgusted. I took a glance at her as she looked around. Rolling my eyes, I turned around and look at the different things. One that caught my attention was a small glass figurine of a man playing soccer. I giggled at it before taking it in my hands.

"Oh I would so get this for Noah and Eric as a trophy." I mumbled to myself but Dawn heard.

"Why?" She asked almost annoyed.

"Because they had this ridiculous soccer game a few months back. The winner had to take me on a date."

"Let me guess, Noah won."

"Yup, and what a sucky date it was."

She let out a small chuckle as I put down the glass man and began walking around once again. I looked and played with different things until Dawn called my name. When I turned towards her, I noticed the wolf that was in her. She shook the small stuffed wolf around before letting out a weak growl. I laughed shaking my head then stared down at the wolf in her hands. It was all black just like Dylan's. A small smile formed on my face as I thought of him. I hope he was doing alright. I really hope that he gets everything under control and that he's fine. I hope they are all fine. With a deep sigh, I turned around and tried to get my mind off of everything. I should be happy. That is what Noah would want for me. He wouldn't want me to ponder on something like this. That's why he brought me here; to be happy.

With that, I forced a bright smile on my face and kept on moving no matter how broken I was inside.

..........

It makes me sad that my favorite story is coming to an end. It felt like a journey with Noah and Stella. I love them so much, that I'm considering of doing a sequel. What do you guys think? Comment or message me your thoughts.

Anyways, thanks for reading!

COMMENT

VOTE

FAN

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.4K 2.3K 50
❝Destiny brought dark and light together, fate brought them love❞ Abused and broken Katia has been through hell and made it back alive. A true warrio...
574K 16.2K 34
I was never appreciated for who I was. I was tossed aside and left to rot for a mistake I made many years ago, a mistake that haunted me my entire li...
3M 115K 31
"I am made to please you, Octavia." (Completed, Edited 45%) ********* Alpha Maksim lived his life hoping to meet his mate one day, complete the bond...
265K 2.9K 60
Lied to, back stabbed, toyed with, beaten, abused, cheated, unloved, betrayed, lost, hurt. This is how Rose feels every day. She turns sixteen in a f...