Being Good Enough

By Chrisismyfav

The older you get you the more you realize that in relationships things like looks, and background aren't as... More

Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
*Note*
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue
A/N
Sequel

Chapter 12

6K 380 225
By Chrisismyfav

Khadijah's POV

Instead of pulling apart, the kiss between Chris and I seemed to last forever. It felt like our lips were just made for each other. They moved perfectly in sync. But our romantic, harmonious kiss was stopped for something more erotic. In just a few seconds a whole different side of Chris came out. He was harsher, more dominant.

Chris bit my bottom lip just hard enough to make me slightly whimper. He took that opportunity to shove his tongue into my mouth. I'd never been french kissed before so I let Chris take control. His tongue swirled around mine causing all types of new sensations to go through my body. He roughly sucked my bottom lip before backing up a little.

Without even giving me a second to catch my breath, Chris flipped us over so he was on top. His eyes darkened slightly. They were full of lust and desire. He lowered his face down to mine but instead of kissing me on the lips, he softly placed multiple kisses on my right cheek. Then, he gently bit my earlobe before kissing my jawline and eventually my neck.

He sucked and bit right behind me ear causing my body to shiver. He kept going lower before he placed one final kiss directly on my throat. Chris's hands snuck their way under my shirt. He caressed my waist sensually. Without even protesting, I complied to Chris as he took my shirt off. I was left exposed in front of him with only my basic black bra to cover my chest.

Chris unclasped my bra with ease then took it off. This kiss was going way farther then what I was expecting. No way am I ready to do anything sexual. My head was screaming to tell Chris to stop, but it was like I was under Chris's control. My body responded greatly to Chris's touches. Everything he did caused tingles of pleasure to rush through me.

One of Chris's hands toyed with my left breast. He attached his mouth onto my right nipple. His tongue was swirling around and biting my right nipple while his hand pulled on the left. Everything felt so good, I actually let out a soft moan. Chris removed his face from my breast to make eye contact with me. His eyes were full of eagerness. He licked his lips before placing several sloppy, wet kisses down my stomach going lower each time.

While my body was relaxed before, now I completely tensed up as Chris kept getting closer to my womanhood. As soon as his hands unbuttoned my jeans and slightly pulled them down, I panicked and pushed his hands away.

"Chris stop," I said.

He gave me a look of confusion. "Baby, I wanna make you feel good," he mumbled. He put his hands on my thighs once again and inched the jeans down more.

I scooted up to an up-right position to create space between Chris and I. "Chris, I can't. I-I-I'm not ready," I stuttered

Chris stood up and scoffed. His stared at me angrily for a few more seconds. I crossed my arms to try and cover myself under his gaze. He walked out the room without saying a word. I didn't want Chris mad at me but there was no way am going to sacrifice something as important as my virginity to make him happy!

I put on my bra and shirt. I sat in the bed for at least 5 minutes waiting for Chris but he never returned to the room. I searched for Chris and found him in the living room watching TV. Just from his body language (sitting tense, clenched jaw) I could tell he was still mad. I saw him glance at me but he made no effort to speak. Chris was making me feel awkward and belittled.

Making sure I had all my items (Bookbag, phone, jacket) I approached Chris. He ignored me.

"Um, Chris I think i'm gonna go," I spoke softly.

"Bye," he replied harshly.

-

I walked out of Chris's house feeling unwanted. I'm 16 and he's 17. Of course the topic of sex would come up in our relationship but I didn't think it would this early. We've known eachother for 5 days! We've been dating for like 15 minutes! It's way to soon to have sex. I wish Chris would've been nicer about me not wanting sex. Him storming out the room and ignoring me really hurt my feelings.

Today was Friday, instead of being all stressed out over a boy I should be unwinding at home. I think a little candy will help me relax. I trudged through the cold air for 5 minutes to get to the nearest gas station. I immediately went to the candy aisle. The bell rang as another customer walked in but I didn't pay much attention.

"Khadijah?" Somebody asked.

I spun around to become face-to-face with Micheal. I gave him a fake smile. Not that I wasn't happy to see him 'cause I was, but because I was upset about what happened with Chris.

"Oh, um hi Micheal."

"Whats wrong?"

"Why do you think somethings wrong?"

"You just look upset."

Wow, was I really that easy to read? "Um, no I'm fine. Thanks for asking."

"Yeah. So, what are you doing here?"

I lifted up the Kit-Kat in my hand to make it obvious. "Getting candy," I replied.

Micheals face turned slightly pink and he and chuckled in embarrassment. "Right, that was um a stupid question."

He looked so cute blushing! We stood in awkward silence for a few seconds before Micheal spoke up. "Do you want to do something?"

"Um, I wasn't really planning on going anywhere. . . "

"C'mon, please? I have no friends besides you," he joked

I giggled lightly. "Alright fine." I put the Kit-Kat down before he and I walked out the store together. Micheal walked me over to his car, a beat up black Toyota.

"My parents wouldn't get me a car, so I had to pay for it on my own which is why this car is so shitty," he said.

I shrugged my shoulders. "Better than nothing."

"True," he agreed. "So where you wanna go?"

"You can choose," I said.

"There's a new place at the food court at the mall. Its like hot chocolate and cookies and shit. Wanna go there?"

"Hot coco sounds good right now, I'm freezing!" I laughed.

Micheal unzipped his jacket and started to take it off but I didn't want him to be cold either. "Micheal I don't need it, keep the jacket on."

"No, its okay. You can take it," he persisted.

After I still didn't take the jacket, he reached over and covered my body with it. It smelled good like expensive cologne. "Thank you," I said. He was such a gentleman.

-

I chuckled uncontrollably as Micheal told the story of how he had a 5-minute conversation with a dispatcher when he accidentally called 911 when he was 7.

"-hiding in the closet, and when my mama found me, I got my ass beat so bad for that . . " He said.

I bit the large chocolate chip cookie hungrily as I listened intently. My phone vibrating in my pocket took my attention away from Micheal. My smile faltered when I saw that I had a message from Chris. Without even bothering to read it, I locked my screen and placed the phone down on the table. A few seconds later it vibrated again. And again. And again. In 5 minutes, I must've gotten atleast 10 messages.

"Damn, you so popular! Your phone is blowing up," Micheal laughed.

"Haha I wish I was popular. The messages are all from one girl," I lied.

"Better answer that girl, she goin' crazy."

"She's having boyfriend issues. Can I ask for your advice, since you're a boy maybe you can help her." I'm gonna ask Micheal what to be about Chris for my "friend."

"Sure, what happened?"

"So, her boyfriend wants to have sex, but she doesn't and now he's mad. She doesn't want him to be mad but she doesn't want to have sex either. What should she do?"

"How long have they been dating?"

"A really short time. Like a day but they've been messing around for a week."

"Tell her to break up with him."

I wasn't really planning on breaking up with Chris. "Really? Why?"

"If they've together for a day and he wants to fuck, pussy is probably the only reason he's even dating her."

I'd never thought about that! But nope, I don't believe it. Chris likes me for me, I'm sure of it.

-

"Here Micheal," I handed him he's jacket that he let me borrow. I got out the car but didn't yet shut the door. "Thanks for the jacket. And for taking me to the cookie place. And for paying for me."

Micheal gave me a cute smile. "No problem. Oh, and I like being with you Khadijah. We should do something again."

I blushed a little bit. "Yeah, definitely. So, I should get inside to my Grandma. Bye Micheal, I'll text you!" I said before closing the door and walking inside the building.

When I got up the steps, I was surprised to see an angry Chris pacing in front of my door. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

216K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
141K 5.8K 60
Josie's career begins to take off winning Project Runway with 20k to start her business; when she and Ricky went there separate ways, she vowed to pu...
772K 33.4K 81
Leaving your past behind, trying to make a better way for yourself sometimes goes right. That is until it catches back up to you. Its been fours sinc...
600K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...