What Is Happening

By parrillas_gang

SEQUEL TO 'WHAT JUST HAPPENED' 3 years have passed and Emma finally returns to Maine with her broken heart h... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Sequel again!
!!!

12

862 53 4
By parrillas_gang

It's midnight that night and Regina had just finished closing up. Emma was still at the bar drinking as the pair had planned to earlier that day. Regina walked around the bar with two glasses and a bottle of scotch, placing them on the counter.

"Why thank you" Emma said with a smile, both had already had a lot that night.

Before Emma could make her drink, Regina grabbed her face and pulled her into a kiss. It was rough but passionate at the same time, showing their attraction for the other. Emma went to pull away but Regina pulled her back in, not allowing it to break. Emma tried again, this time feeling her bottom lip be taken in between Regina's teeth. The brunette let go to move in again, noticing how Emma moved away.

"Hey, what was that for" Regina asked in annoyance, frowning at the blonde.

"I told you I wanted to talk and I know this is your way of avoiding it" Emma replied with a sigh, moving her hands off the woman's waist.

"Well then take the hint and just kiss me already" Regina huffed, knowing it's obvious what her intentions are.

"Why don't you want to"

"Because all we do is argue when we talk, that's why we just always had sex and talked in the morning"

"Then we will stay calm and talk nicely" Emma suggested, knowing she just wants to get everything off her chest. Regina looked away with an annoyed face, already aware this isn't staying calm. She turned to the bottle of scotch and poured herself a glass, taking a large gulp. "I'm confused"

"Well I'm not surprised, you aren't the brightest" Regina replied with a sassy tone, dropping onto the stool.

"You wonder why we always fight, it's because you make comments like that" Emma huffed, already annoyed by the woman's attitude.

"Fine. What are you confused about" Regina asked, not bothering to look over at the woman.

"I've been back four days and in that we have gone through you hating me, drunk sex, making up, discussing if you'll come with me and then to acting like we are a couple. Regina, you know better than I do that we are going to end up hurting each other again" Emma said with a soft but agitated tone, feeling herself hurting already.

"Of course I know that" Regina huffed, lifting the drink to her lips. "Maybe I'm doing what I need to stop that" she mumbled to herself, taking a drink to cut herself off.

"I heard that, what do you mean" Emma quickly said, pausing before she could pour herself one.

"Nothing, don't worry" Regina simply replied, just looking at the alcohol in front of her.

"Oh my god, I know what you're doing. You are trying to make me fall back in love so that I take you with me. You are being all lovely so I want to be in a relationship with you, making me think I can't be without you" Emma said on shock, finally piecing it all together. Regina just stayed quiet and drunk her drink, knowing it's obvious when she lies to the blonde. "Oh my god, you are! Regina, what the fuck? Do you know how manipulative that is"

"Yes, ok, fine! I am doing that and I don't care if it comes off as manipulative!" Regina snapped, finally turning to look at the blonde. "I know you still love me and I know you want to be with me... But I also know you are going to leave me again and I don't want that. I need you, Swan, god damnit. You are the only person I can't live without! I spent three years trying to get over you and look at me, do you think it worked" Regina continued, her tone switching from angry and sad with every word.

"Gina, I need you just as much as you need me... But I need you alive more. Like I said, I'd rather never seen you again and know you are alive than watch you die. I know that if I bring you, he will kill you just to hurt me. I can't loose you to this" Emma replied in annoyance, her pain showing just like the brunettes.

"See, this is why I didn't want to talk" Regina huffed, standing up from the stool in angrily. She walked around it and stood the other side of the stool, leaning against the counter. Her eyes began to tear up as she just looked at the wood, trying so hard to stop it. "You know you never said it"

"Said what"

"That you love me" Regina simply replied, glancing across before locking back to the counter.

"Yes, I did" Emma quickly said, trying to think back to when they were kidnapped.

"No, you actually didn't say it. You said I don't know which I know meant it but when I said those words, you never said them back" Regina said in a soft but hurt voice, remembering that moment like no other.

She remembered how Emma just stared at her for a few seconds before Carl walked in; she didn't know if she was going to or not. Emma just looked shocked, knowing she didn't actually say it. She'd always intended to but never had the chance. She stood up from her stool and approached the brunette, slowly placing her hands on her hips. She helped turn Regina around and look at her, seeing the sadness on her face. Emma tucked a few strands behind Regina's ear, held her cheek and just looked lovingly into her eyes.

"I love you" Emma whispered, unable to form a smile in such a sad moment.

Regina gave it her best shot at cracking a smile, feeling too emotional and exhausted. Emma stepped closer to kiss the brunette, being met half way as expected. Neither waisted time to deepen it, both knowing it was easier than talking. The kiss soon became more heated. Regina pulled away for a second, hopping up onto the bar counter top. She leaned down and pulled the blonde closer again, attacking her lips. Emma went to moved to Regina's neck when the brunette noticed two boys outside, one being Marco.

"Look" Regina quickly said, holding the blondes head before it met her skin. Emma glanced round to see the boys talking, both stood a little shy. Emma turned around more to see, standing between the brunettes legs. "He's definitely been on a date"

"He's been out late" Emma said with a little concern, knowing he can't go out drinking yet.

"They probably been doing it" Regina said with a chuckle, disgusted by her comment but needing the blondes reaction.

"No, never, don't say that" Emma quickly said, shivering at the thought of her son growing up enough for that. Regina chuckled as she wrapped her arms around Emma's neck, pulling her closer. "He looks happy though"

Marco smiled brightly as he hugged the boy goodbye, both holding each other close. As they pulled away, the boy moved in and kissed Marco softly. They both blushed and waved, parting different ways. Marco walked into the bar, flustered from his evening. As he looked up, he noticed the pair looking at him with smirks.

"Oh god, how long have you been there" Marco quickly asked, looking at the pair in shock.

"Long enough to see that kiss" Emma said with a chuckle, liking to tease her son.

"We aren't talking about this. How was your night, you too look cute" Marco asked with a smile, wanting the focus off him.

"We were actually just fighting, believe it or not" Regina said with a small laugh, resting her head on the blondes shoulder.

Emma laughed as she looked round, knowing neither thought it was strange. They then heard the sound of a click, appearing as if a photo was taken. Both looked round to see Marco pointing his phone to them with a smile.

"Did you just take a picture" Emma asked, looking between her son and the brunette.

"Yes, you two look so cute. Do you even have a single photo together" Marco asked, chuckling as he was sure they didn't.

"I don't even think I have a photo with you, let alone of you" Emma said to the brunette, glancing over her shoulder at her.

"Me neither" Regina replied, knowing she'd always wished she had one of the blonde.

"Well now you do and if you smile at the camera, you'll have two" Marco said with a big smile, holding his phone up again.

"No, go to bed" Emma quickly said, giving a small laugh with her mother voice.

"Fine, see you tomorrow" Marco sighed, already on his way up.

As Emma turned around, she smiled and chuckled at Regina. The pair went to lean in when both of them got a message. Each looked at the phone to see it was the picture Marco just took. It was caught perfectly. They were both laughing and looked with so much love, a look neither were trying to give. It just showed that they love each other without having to try.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.7K 3K 23
Emma Swan and Regina Mills have a complicated past to say the very least. Life has dealt them the short end of the stick, time and time again, but te...
147K 4.4K 25
Emma Swan is a 22 year old senior in college. She's a bad girl, sporting tattoos and piercings. She acts all tough and mean until her Creative Writin...
96.7K 3.9K 47
25 year old Emma Swan is a sheriff, working in a small town in Maine. Her father is a rich 47 year old man and likes to date young woman ever since h...
40.6K 1.5K 33
The sequel to Being Miss Mills. Emma and Regina have fulfilled the prophecy and united the Dark and the Light forms of magic. Now a pregnant Emma is...