WHAT IF I'M HIM [Under Revisi...

By TakeThePride

[This is being re-written as a new story on my page. I'm keeping this up if y'all wanna read it but it's not... More

Authors Quick Note
Chapter One; Katuki Bakugo
Chapter Two; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Three; Shoto Todoroki
Chapter Four; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Six; Mashirao Ojiro
Chapter Seven; Shoto Todoroki
Sorry
Chapter Eight; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Nine; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Ten; Eijiro Kirishima
Chapter Eleven; Mashirao Ojiro
Chapter Twelve; Mezo Shoji
Chapter Thirteen; Katsuki Bakugo
Rant
Chapter Fourteen; Katsuki Bakugo
The Bakugo's house
Chapter Fifteen; Katsuki Bakugo
Please Look At My Bio
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Eighteen; Masaru Bakugo
BLM and STOP ASIAN HATE
Chapter Nineteen; Eijiro Kirishima
Chapter Twenty; Masaru Bakugo
Hi
Chapter Twenty-One; Eijiro Kirishima
Chapter Twenty-Three; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Twenty-Four; S.M.D.M.E
Chapter Twenty-Five; Denki Kaminari
Important!
Chapter Twenty-Six; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Twenty-Seven; Eijiro Kirishima
Update

Chapter Twenty-Two; Katsuki Bakugo

93 8 19
By TakeThePride

Title: Incapable

Artist: Nico Collins

   Trigger warning! Swearing!

If I made mistakes, please correct them and tell me if a song doesn't fit a chapter.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirishima led Bakugo towards the dorm building, Bakugo staying silent like in the hospital.

Kirishima broke the silence. "Bakugo?" He hummed. "Are you okay? I mean, of course, you're not okay, it's just-" he looked around, "you aren't acting as you do. You aren't yelling or anything."

Bakugo deadpanned, he shoved Kirishima's hands off him and put his own hands in his pockets, "Fine, dumbass! I'll yell! Happy?"

"Wha-Hey wait!" Kirishima jogged to catch up with Bakugo, "That wasn't- I mean-"

"Save it." They stood in front of the dorm doors, Bakugo pulled on it but it wouldn't open. Kirishima stood just watching before he jumped up in realization.

"Ah! Sorry!" He pulled out a set of keys from his pocket and went up to the door. "Because it's break and I'm the only one here they gave me a key," he nervously chuckled. Kirishima opened the door and Bakugo rushed in first. He doesn't like the fact Kirishima was alone for two days at the dorms with who knows what watching him.

After seeing the empty common room Bakugo relaxed slightly. He glanced at Kirishima, who was putting the keys back into his pockets. "Um, want to go to my room?"

"Whatever," Bakugo muttered. Kirishima walked a tiny bit ahead, having Bakugo behind him and watching everything that was ahead of them. Nothing seemed to be out of place, just empty. Kirishima pressed the button to the elevator and they waited a moment before it opened. When they both got in, Bakugo was a bit hesitant.

"Do you want to rest when we get to my room, or do you want to rest in your own room because Kai said-'' Kirishima continued to ramble on. Bakugo tuned him out.

Pictures of when he was with Kaminari in the elevator flashed in his mind. Clenching his jaw, Bakugo tried hard to pay attention to what Kirishima was saying but it was like trying to hear someone call for you when you're eight feet underwater.

The elevator stopped and the doors opened, startling Bakugo even though he concealed it. Kirishima on the other hand could see it in his eyes and body language. "Um, Bakugo?"

Bakugo shuddered, "Walk and talk." Kirishima nodded and they both slowly stepped onto the floor. As much as they have walked in this hallway, even after the accident, they both have been very careful and on guard.

"Do you want to stay in your room and rest or go in mine-?" Bakugo faced the door to his room. "Oh yeah, you can rest in your room, I'll just be here."

Bakugo inhaled and turned to Kirishima, "Your room." Kirishima blushed slightly, Bakugo made a note of it.

"Yeah man, of course." He got his keys and unlocked the door. Stepping in together, Bakugo felt a familiar queasiness. He quickly shut the door with a bang that made Kirishima jump. "Holy- Are you okay?" He went to examine Bakugo who just stared at him with a small angryish frown. Bakugo glanced at the wall that the two shared and returned to the confused redhead.

I'm so fucking tired, Bakugo thought. "Fine, now what?"

Kirishima blinked. "Ah, well we could watch something on the computer or just sit and talk." There was a glimmer in Kirishima's eyes when he mentioned talking. Bakugo, as much as he hates it, goes with whatever the redhead wants.

"Sit."

They both sat in silence for a few minutes. "H-hey, I know that you're um, fine? I don't know but it's still ya know, I was scared and can I just- I don't know how to-" Kirishima continued to ramble.

Bakugo watched his side profile, his hair down and his right hand rubbing the back of his neck in nervousness. How do I tell you? You held me for so fucking long, I don't know what to do anymore. "Just fucking do it, dumbass." Kirishima stopped and Bakugo's eyes widened. He didn't mean to say that out loud.

"R-right." Kirishima turned his upper body towards the blond. He slowly put his hands on Bakugo's shoulder, pulling him slightly in then wrapping his arms around his neck. Bakugo, startled, sat there for a few seconds before putting his hands on Kirishima's waist. "God, I'm so glad you weren't hurt. They said you wouldn't be able to wake up and I-"

"I'm here. I'm not going anywhere."

"Bakugo- '' A ringing interrupted. Kirishima sniffed and let go, putting his hands in his pockets and pulling out a phone. It had a crack of one line going diagonal. "It's my mom," glancing at Bakugo for a quick minute, who nodded, Kirishima answered. "Hi, Mom."

"Eijiro, honey. How are you doing? We will be back in Japan in a few days."

"Mama?"

"Yeah, my phone is dead right now but I wanted to call you. How are you doing?"

"I'm-" he slightly tugged on Bakugo's sleeve, "I'm doing okay."

"Baby, are you okay? You sound like you were crying? Did something happen? Are you hurt anywhere?" She panicked.

"No, no. It's not that it's just Bakugo woke up and-"

"Oh, honey that's great! Is he okay?"

"He is, I'm sitting next to him right now." Bakugo, who zoned off, snapped his attention towards Kirishima who also looked at him.

"Oh, I see. Then I will call you later okay? Mom and Mama love you and tell him that I'm glad he's feeling better."

"I will, and I love you too."

"Bye."

Kirishima put his phone in his lap when he heard the sound of the beep. "Mama said she's glad you're feeling better." Bakugo hummed. Kirishima fidgeted with his fingers, "Um, after you get all better and stuff, could-could we talk? I know right now is about you and you getting better and stuff because-"

"I'm not weak. You said you wanted to sit and talk. We're sitting, now talking."

"I can't, you need more attention than I do cause you just got out of the hospital and-and-"

"Talk."

Kirishima sighed and laid down on his bed, taking the pillow from underneath his head and hugging it against his chest. Bakugo stayed in the same spot, now next to Kirishima's thighs. "After you seized," Bakugo tensed, "And then you woke up and we acted like it never happened and came up here and you went to your room and slept there even though that happened-"

He says 'and' too much. Bakugo pointed.

"I didn't want to say anything because you know, you were there and same with Shoji so it felt much safer but now, I was alone for two days and it wasn't weird until this morning." He hugged the pillow tighter, "I know I'm just being paranoid but what if I'm-?"

Bakugo narrowed his eyes, "Paranoid? Of what?"

"Like- I don't know. It just feels like someone was watching me. I don't know anymore." Kirishima stared off into space while Bakugo looked at his eyes.

Pretty.

Kirishima sighed, "I think I'm being too paranoid." His eyes widened, "Shoot!" Bakugo jumped as Kirishima shot up in a sitting position, "I forgot to take my meds!"

Bakugo facepalmed, "Dumbass."

"Hold on, I'll be right back I promise." He had put on slippers and stood in the doorway, he looked back at Bakugo who understood.

"Coming." He followed behind the red, "Did you take them regularly when you were here?" Kirishima nodded. "That's good."

They got into the elevator together, Bakugo pressed the first-floor button and watched as the doors closed in front of the tow. As they were closing he saw something.

The door to Bakugo's dorm was opened and in the gap was the top, of a head. There were bright eyes that were watching the two boys. Bakugo backed up against the wall, an arm over Kirishima's chest.

"Bakugo! What's wrong?"

Bakugo watched. Just as the door almost closed fully the figure pulled its head out more, realizing it had been spotted. The face was black. Pitch black. It locked eyes with Bakugo.

It smiled.

It smiled.

The doors had fully closed and Bakugo collapsed on the ground. He was hyperventilated.

"Bakugo!" Kirishima shouted. Bakugo clutched onto his shirt.

"Phone. Phone!"

Kirishima stuttered, "It-It's in my pocket! Why?" When the elevator doors opened Bakugo grabbed Kirishima's hand, hauling them both off the ground. He pulled Kirishima with him, sprinting through the common room. "W-wait! My meds!"

Bakugo ignored him and ran. They busted through the U.A. dorm doors and even when outside, they ran. They ran until they passed the school and were through the gates. "B-Bakugo! Hey! Wait, man!" Kirishima pulled his arm back, releasing himself from Bakugo's hold. He grabbed Bakugo by the shoulders, "Dude, what the hell?"

Bakugo was shaking, his eyes were wide, his breathing was hitched. Tears were threatening to fall. "Dumbass!" He smacked Kirishima's hands off his shoulder. "When I run, you run! You don't fucking stop!" He grabbed the red-headed arm again and pulled again. Kirishima stood his ground for a few seconds, looking back at the U.A. before shivering and letting himself get pulled by Bakugo.

They turned corners and passed and pushed past people. Kirishima matched up Bakugo's pace or at least tried to.

Out of nowhere, Bakugo turned the corner to an ally-way. He leaned against the brick wall of a building, Kirishima following after. "Dude," Kirishima panted, "what was that?"

Bakugo, also panting, looked at Kirishima. He slid his hand down Kirishima's arm and finally placed it in Kirishima's palm. He squeezed, taking a deep breath, and pushed himself off the wall. Once again dragging Kirishima.

"Bakugo, man, what happened?" Kirishima was worried as hell but his mind started to be completely filled with the fact that Katuski Bakugo was holding his hand. The Katsuki Bakugo. Granted, the situation is messed up but still! He's holding my hand! Kirishima squealed in his mind.

Bakugo shook with every walk, "There was something there," even his voice shook. "Your phone, do you have Icy-Hots number?"

"What?"

Bakugo pulled on Kirishima's hand, pulling him closer to his side. "Todoroki's number! Do you fucking have it or not?"

Kirishima raised an eyebrow, "Yeah? Um, why? Bakugo, man I'm confused as hell."

"Call him."

"Uh- okay?" He got out his phone with his free hand and unlocked his phone. He scrolled down his contacts and dialed Todoroki's number. As it was ringing Kirishima handed it to Bakugo.

With a shaky hand, Bakugo grabbed the phone and put it to his ear. He squeezed Kirishima's hand once more.

"Kirishima, hello." Bakugo took a deep breath, he opened his mouth but no sound came out. "Hello? Kirishima, are you alright?"

"I-Icy-Hot."

"Bakugo?"

"I-We need to meet. Now. I don't have my phone, send Kirishima your address."

"Now? Sure, I will send you my address. Would you like me to send a chauffeur?"

Bakugo looked at Kirishima, his eyes glistening as he watched the blond on the phone, his hair blowing in his face. "Yeah, fine! Whatever! We're at..." he looked ahead of him in the ally-way.

"We?"

"Yes, 'we'. Why the fuck else would I be calling on Red's phone?" Bakugo shouted. "Starbucks and ****** street."

"Alright, I will see you when you get here."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." There was a beep and Bakugo handed Kirishima's phone back to him, who quickly put it back in his pocket. "Walk faster. We're going to Starbucks."

"Um, sure." They walked hand in hand, down the narrowed ally. Bakugo slightly lifted his chin and nodded towards the left, tugging again on Kirishima. Kirishima started to swing their hands, trying to lighten the mood.

Fuc. Fuck. I wanna go home, fuck.

"H-hey! We passed it!"

Bakugo spun around to see he indeed passed the cafe. He cursed and went back towards the cafe, not noticing Kirishima's worried glances while also squeezing his hand.

"They have a seating area outside," Kirishima pointed out. "Should we wait here?" Bakugo nodded. They took a seat facing each other and their hands on the small round table dividing them, fingers intertwined. "Bakugo, please man. What happened?"

"When does school start?"

"Uh-" Kirishima was taken aback, "That-what- Dude! What does that have to do with anything?"

"Damn it, just fucking answer the question." Bakugo didn't yell, it was more pleading.

Kirishima sighed, "I think on the **," he rested his head on his other arm. "I don't know exactly though, I just know it's around that time. Why?"

Bakugo bit his lip, his right leg bounced up and down and he looked out onto the busy street. He ignored Kirishima for so long, he was confusing the poor boy.

Kirishima sat up, "Again..." he muttered. He tapped his index finger on Bakugo's lip when it started to bleed this time. Bakugo whipped his head, grabbing Kirishima's last free hand and holding them both to his head. He squeezed, Kirishima squeezing back.

"Fuck," Bakugo swore, under his breath. "Just wait, wait for Icy-Hots car and we're good. Everything will e fucking great." Kirishima watched Bakugo stress. His heart broke.

I'm scared.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What is your favorite fruit?

Thoughts on the chapter? Any predictions? 

Okay. So. As an author, I can see who puts my story into what folder and this will forever e the funniest shit to me. The first one was so backhanded cause it was when I went on a break T_T 

The second one was so funny to me. I loved them both. I am also so so so so sorry that this chapter was this late and bad. I'm not sure what happened to me but I don't feel like I am writing as well as I did.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 253 6
(Not edited) a collection of one shots about Hawks (Keigo Takami) and a male reader occasionally a non-binary reader i will take requests but i hold...
182K 3.8K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
10.7K 616 104
Fate can be cruel, few people can claim it has been kind and fewer still can say they were given a second chance. Pyrrha failed atop the tower, dying...
25.8K 703 29
Aphmau is held prisoner by the Eastern Wolf Tribe when they hand her over to Zane. In O'Khasis, Aphmau finds herself feeding Zane's good side, and m...