Force child in hyperdimension...

By GhostFireJedi

The Jedi Padawan Pantheon in the clone wars and his feats as a living balanced nexus in the force and his sac... More

Youngling Pantheon's past and character bio
Battle of Geonosis
Battle of Atraken
Battle of Jabiim
Battle of Parcellus Minor
Battle of Hypori
Battle of Sarrish
Battle of Dreighton
Battle of Coruscant
Knightfall
Escape from Coruscant
Battle above Ultradimension
Debt?
Work and Ambush, and Promises?
What's a CPU?
Quest and Seven Sages and Acceptence
Histoire? Other Dimensions?
More CPUs and Promises Kept.
Bonding
Darkness Grows and Cuddles/Snuggles with Iris Heart
Cuddles with Purple Heart and Knighted and Injuries
Recovery and Lightsaber Training
Battle with Durge the Bounty Hunter
Contingency Plans and Bandaging.
Contingency Plans Two and Goodbye and return.
Histoire lecture and Traveling to Lastation.
Lastation and Spending Time with Noire
Learning how to work and Sacrifice and Resolve
Working, Inquisitors, and CPU Invasion?
CPU False Faceoff and Copypaste
Dark times approaches and Lesson and Guilt
To Lowee
Payback and New Mandalore and Order 37
Era of Darkness Begins and More Cuddles With Purple Heart and Feeding Time.
Spoiling Pantheon, Book of Magic, Darth Vader's Wrath and Babies.
Explanation, Nepgear, Vader and Fixed
Aftermath, Discussion, CPUs Teasing/Spoiling Pantheon More.
Planning? Mysterious Inquisitor and Long Lightsaber Duel
Leanbox
Pantheon, Neptune, and Plutia Vs Darth Vader, Neptune Rocking Pantheon To Sleep.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Nepgear.
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Neptune
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Plutia
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Histoire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Noire
[Sub-Chapter] Spending time with Blanc
Game campaign, and coming CPU battle.
CPU and Seven Sages Showdowns, Vader Interrogation and making up to Pantheon.

Bonding with Noire and History Lesson The Disturbance In The Force

115 1 0
By GhostFireJedi

Pantheon POV Noire's Bedroom

Black Heart is comforting Pantheon in his pain.

Pantheon: Noire, I am starting to use my poker face... The babies will hear me if I don't do this. I have to deal with my lungs pain right now... Auuuuh! Uuuuuuh! *He stops crying*

Black Heart: Pantheon? Are you okay? (Please be alright, please!) *She hugs him more firmly*

Pantheon: No I am not Noire, Sadly remember I have to deal with the pain.

Black Heart: Why do you have too?! Can't you just fix it yourself?! (Come on please!)

Pantheon: If I try to fix it myself, I will not be able to breathe. Because I have only rudimentary knowledge on cybernetics. I will suffocate if I try. *Bitter smile*

Black Heart: What other parts of you are mechanical? (Are you half machine?) *Sad tone*

Pantheon: Only my lungs need machines to survive but my other organs barely function on their own. *Sighs*

Black Heart: You are permanently close to death. *She cuddles Pantheon gently and comfortingly*

Black Heart: Don't worry Pantheon we are here, entrust your safety to us. *She cooed* (Let us care for you fully Pantheon)

Pantheon: But you now have to care for children and I am a burden if you care for me like this.

Black Heart: *Sad sigh* You are not a burden Pantheon. You have done too much in your life and saved so many.

Black Heart: You took care of so many on your world of Atraken and saved them from war. *She tears up*

Black Heart: You sacrificed yourself for us multiple times. You saved our dimension from being enslaved and slaughtered by the Empire. *She picks up Pantheon into the air and into her level*

Black Heart: You have done all of this while suffering untold amounts, and here in our dimension with your curse. *She looks at him with gratefulness and guilt*

Black Heart: You have done enough Pantheon. You suffered so much to protect this world. Please trust us with everything and your well being, Please I hate seeing you suffer! *Pleading tone and crying*

Black Heart then hugs Pantheon into her chest while rubbing his back.

Black Heart: P...Please Pantheon trust us. Let us in, let me in... (Please trust me...)

Black Heart then loosens her grip so Pantheon can speak.

Pantheon: ...I can't...Noire I am sorry... I am still full of fear... *Traumatic thoughts from all the betrayals when he gave full trust to someone*

Black Heart: *Sad Sigh* Pantheon, its going to be okay. *She cuddles him more and kisses his forehead*

Black Heart: (I will do whatever it takes to earn your trust Pantheon, I want to know the real you not just this Dark persona you use.)

Pantheon: Huh?

Black Heart: Just relax Pantheon let me spoil you. *She sits back down and lays the back of Pantheons head into her chest*

Pantheon: Um Noire? (I can show her a little about me right now)

Black Heart: Yes Pantheon? *Looking at him with a doting gaze*

Pantheon: Can I show you a little about my past?

Black Heart: Sure Pantheon. What would you like to show me. *Doting Tone and cuddling him in her arms*

Pantheon: I would like to show the history of my universe.

Black Heart: History? Like in the events?

Pantheon: Yes it will make some things easier to explain.

Black Heart: Okay, so can you tell me?

Pantheon: The oldest Empire I know was called the Rakata Infinite Empire. It was founded thirty six thousand four hundred years ago, On the planet Lehon.

Black Heart: That is so long ago Pantheon. How do you know so much of your galaxies history?

Pantheon: I had access to the databanks of the Jedi order and the Hutt's as well.

Black Heart: What other things do you know about your galaxies history Pantheon?

Pantheon: Well first the Rakata were introduced to the force and technology by the Kwa when they arrived on Lehon using infinity gate technology.

Pantheon: But the Kwa were horrified to find out that the Rakata were a pure darkside species.

Pantheon: They only used the darkside teachings from the Kwa and started a conquest of the galaxy.

Pantheon: They used the force and technology to create hyperdrives to look for worlds that were rich in the force.

Black Heart: What could they be searching for Pantheon? *She continues to cuddle him*

Pantheon: Well they conquered worlds and enslaved their populations. They also created vile technology which induce fear and hatred into force sensitive beings.

Pantheon: They used most force sensitive slaves found among populations they conquered to fuel their warships and technology.

Pantheon: They did so by placing them into machines that converted the slaves' dark-side emotions into energy.

Black Heart: That is terrible! What dark history...

Pantheon: The Rakata desired the Kwa's technology and when the Kwa refused they forcefully tried to take it, but with the sacrifice of many Kwa the gate to Lehon was destroyed.

Pantheon: Four hundred years later the Rakata Infinite Empire created a space station known as the Star Forge.

Pantheon: A factory that used the darkside and material of stars to create an armada of warships and Technology for the empire.

Black Heart: They are even more cruel than the Empire you escaped from.

Pantheon: I am not so sure... They both do vile things.

Black Heart: Why are you showing me these things?

Pantheon: I show you this as I trust you a little more.

Black Heart: Thank goodness. *Kisses Pantheons forehead and continues to cuddle him*

Pantheon: Their Empire at its height ruled five hundred worlds with ten billion Rakata and one trillion slaves. Their Empire lasted for Ten thousand years of terror.

Pantheon: The Rakata also fought a war against the Esh-kha species which were known for their mass destruction of worlds and species.

Pantheon: This species was eventually defeated and brought to the prison planet of Belsavis where they were locked away in stasis while awake and immobile for over twenty thousand years in darkness.

Black Heart: This is terrifying Pantheon. Now I know some of your galaxies history.

Pantheon: I can tell the rest some other time Noire.

Emperor Palpatine POV Coruscant

The Emperor sits in his Imperial Palace on Coruscant with Vader kneeling before him.

Emperor Palpatine: I sense a great disturbance in the force. Pantheon allies continue to grow.

Darth Vader: I have felt it master.

Emperor Palpatine: You will go with a few inquisitors and fight Pantheon and the so called pitiful "Goddesses" You will kill Pantheon and his protectors. Get the Seven Sages involved.

Darth Vader: As you wish my master. *He walks out of the Imperial Palace*

Emperor Palpatine: Hahahaha! Good.

Grand Moff Tarkin walks into the room and kneels before the Emperor.

Emperor Palpatine: Speak Tarkin.

Grand Moff Tarkin: The Mandalorian's are harassing imperial planets in the outer rim my Emperor.

Emperor Palpatine: The Mandalorian's will be dealt with.

Grand Moff Tarkin: How so my Emperor?

Emperor Palpatine: Remember the new clone army? I put in a chip in their brains to make the training go right into their brains there will be one billion clones on the way they will be ready in five years.

The Emperor laughs at his sinister plan to subjugate the galaxy.

Grand Moff Tarkin: I understand my Emperor I will take my leave. *He leaves the throne room*

Emperor Palpatine: Hahahaha!

Darth Vader POV

Darth Vader: So I am finally going to kill Jedi General Pantheon. *He pulls out a holoprojector and contacts Mr. Badd*

Mr. Badd: Why did you call me! *He is starting to panic*

Darth Vader: I will be coming personally Mr. Badd. Prepare for my arrival.

Mr. Badd: Can't you not come?! You are terrifying! You will sca-- Ahhh!

Darth Vader force chokes Mr. Badd through the transmission.

Darth Vader: You will do as I say right?! *He grips Mr. Badd with the force*

Mr. Badd: Yes I will! I will see you when you get here then. *He shuts off the holoprojector*

Darth Vader: Impressive.

Darth Vader heads to the Inquisitorius building to get the unlucky three inquisitors.

Darth Vader: You three come with me!

Fourteenth Sister: Why me! I failed hunting any Jedi! Perhaps I could of had fun with them before I killed them.

Fifteenth Brother: You trying to seduce Jedi is why you failed Fourteenth Sister!

Fourteenth Sister: But I want to I like the feeling of betrayal the Jedi have when I kill them after seducing them.

Fifteenth Brother: You take to long to kill Jedi, well I like to behead Jedi, quick and easy.

Sixteenth Sister: I will only kill Jedi if they are armed I follow a code of honor. You two use despicable methods to kill Jedi.

Fourteenth Sister: Well that makes sense for you, as you were a Sith Lord from the Great Galactic War and followed Darth Revan!

Darth Vader: Sixteenth Sister I wonder with your power you could have killed me why didn't you?

Sixteenth Sister: I turned to the dark side millennia before your time Anakin Skywalker. I have no interest in the squabbles of you and Darth Sidious.

Darth Vader: Why did you submit to the Empire when you are Sith? *Rage filled tone at the mention of his old name*

Sixteenth Sister: To hide my identity of being a Sith of course. I am but a relic of the past.

Darth Vader: Well we will kill Pantheon the Hero of Geonosis.

Fifteenth Brother: Oh I can't wait to kill him with his head rolling on the floor and I will gift it to the Emperor.

Fourteenth Sister: I want to try to seduce him, he seems like a hard specimen to crack.

Sixteenth Sister: I will just follow your orders Anakin.

Darth Vader: Then lets kill Pantheon! (I am Vader not Anakin! You are lucky you are stronger then me Darth Segni)

Pantheon POV

Pantheon: Noire I feel safe in your arms.

Black Heart: Aww, I am glad you think so Pantheon.

Pantheon: My broken respirator is still cutting my lungs in my chest and I don't know what they look like now from them cutting so long.

Black Heart: *Sad sigh* You poor child. *She kisses his forehead*

Black Heart: You know that Peashy did not mean to punch you in your chest right Pantheon? She is only a baby.

Pantheon: I know Noire she is only a baby but I still have to keep myself away from her as I don't want this to happen again. I am too fragile to even hug tightly.

Black Heart: I know and you still are agony. *She cuddles him comfortingly*

Pantheon: Yes but if I did not sacrifice my powers your world would have suffered from the battle above when I came into your dimension.

Black Heart: I know but I will protect you from all threats and spoil you rotten! *She said with determination*

Pantheon: You know that is impossible right? I had to defend your cities when the Empire attacked with my droid army.

Black Heart: I will prove that us CPUs can defend you! We will protect you Pantheon! (I hate that you have to protect us when you are eternally dying! I will change that!)

Pantheon: *Sigh* I don't know where you get the idea that you can defeat the Empire.

Black Heart: For you Pantheon. *She looks at Pantheon with a determined gaze* I want you to be able to live here with no fear of being killed by the Imperials.

Black Heart: I want you to be able to live in peace and enjoy us spoiling you! *Longing tone*

Pantheon: It is impossible for me to not live in fear. *Sigh* I was forced to live in fear since I was one year old Noire.

Black Heart: I know but I want to see you smile a real smile from your child persona.

Pantheon: I am afraid that is impossible my child persona never smiled. I also cant show my child persona to anyone. (I cant do that ever again)

Black Heart: Alright *Bitter smile*

Black Heart: Okay Pantheon go to sleep I want to watch over you. *Doting tone*

Pantheon: It will be hard to sleep with my broken respirator but okay. *He snuggles into Noire*

Black Heart: Ehh? *Her face turns red* Aww so cute yes I will snuggle you Pantheon. *She snuggles his head into her chest and rubs his back* I will wake you up later today.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.9K 148 42
When Order 66 was issued, Jedi Padawan Mordecai Arkous barely escaped with his life. Now he hides on the planet of Atmos to evade the Empire. But as...
24.2K 772 16
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐇𝐀𝐕𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃. the jedi are being hunted and the clones have turned to the empire, well, most of them at least. the...
8.4K 127 17
WARNING BEFORE YOU START READING: This is a story that is, essentially, a story about the writer, me, "hooking up" with Peashy from Hyperdimension Ne...
159 5 3
This is a separate universe from the normal Canon. This is the Story of how a young Mandalorian grew up druing the Clone wars, Fought the Empire aft...