Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

By Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... More

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Twenty One~ Father

10.8K 374 183
By Courts44

The Wizard king stared at the window in his office, contemplating what just happened earlier. 

"I'm sorry for making you three stay behind..." His voice said, softly.

Julius had asked for Yami, Asta, and Y/N to stay behind after the who ordeal with capturing the traitor as he tried to escape. Thanks to Asta and Rill who managed to grab a hold of him. 

"It's sad...Being betrayed by  comrades who has fought alongside me..." He confesses with a sigh " I sprinted at full speed to get to where I am, but as a result, I may have made a lot of mistakes" He finishes with another frustrated sigh.

"If that's the reason you had us stay behind, you picked the wrong guys, Julius..." Yami responded with a cigarette in between his teeth.

"To tell you the truth, when we were interrogating the two Eye of Midnight Sun members they told us one more thing" Julius admitted. He then turns to the ash blond, " Asta, do you remember the stone tablet back at the hideout when you were taken by them?".

"That thing..." Asta mutters to himself as he thinks back at the incident. 

"They call the stones, Magic stones. They believe that if they collect all of them, they would be reborn into their true forms which are links closely to mana and gain immense power" Julius stated. 

Y/N looked down in thought. If there magic stones than maybe her father would know about them and what they could do. If they really could bring back there true forms then...There's going to be a lot of chaos.

"I know someone who can help..." The female stated as she looked at the Wizard king. The attention is now on her as they watch her curiously. 

---------------"Who?" Julius asked as he sat up straight. Y/N let out a deep breath. She had yet to tell them about who she really was and what she was.

"I think it's about time I tell you who I am" The female started with a sigh, " First things first. I know everything I'm about to say will sound weird but you have to believe me. Second, only one other person knows beside myself. Lastly, You can't tell anyone."

"Who else knows?" Julius asked suddenly intrigued. 

"Asta" Y/N answers. The said boy scratches his head in confusion. She sometimes forgets how much of a Baka he could be. 

"What are you talking about?" He questioned, making her sigh.

"Let me just explain" The female starts" At the mission to the dungeon I'm sure you remembered from the reports that I had went missing".

"Yes" The Wizard King remembered. Asta's eyes finally light up in realization giving her a thumbs up, his way of saying, I remember.

"Well, what happened was that I was pulled down to a different place then the dungeon itself. I don't know what It's called, but It has Immense mana. So much that it was overwhelming. Than a voice was calling out to me, telling me to walk to the tree. That voice was my father. I know it is hard to believe but, my father is mana. He is the mana itself. The one who created all magic" Y/N explained.

Yami took the cigarette out of his mouth as he rubbed his head.

"So your telling me that your father is mana. The most powerful being which gave all humans magic" He asked as he looked at the female.

"Yes."

"Why do I always get the weird ones" He sighed.

"H-Hey" Y/N pouted with a smile. Julius stood up and walked around his table until he reached his bookcase. 

"You mentioned that you were dragged to a place that had immense Mana, correct" Julius asked as he grabbed a book.

"Yes".

The Wizard King hummed as he scanned the pages of the old book before finding what he was looking for. He placed the book on the table and showed them what he found. The three leaned over to look at what he presented.

"Osiris?" Asta questioned as he saw the big bold letters on top of the page. 

" I found this book when I was really young. I had been quite fond of Mana and magic and loved to research them. " He started.

'Had been' the three sweatdropped.

"I found this book lying in a cave, hidden behind the wall. The whole book was about mana and magic and where it's from. It was like a dream come true, but one page stood out to me. Osiris. It was only a short amount of information, but it held a big secret."

"...In this place, you would find, the mana being, and his kind" Y/N read from the book. It sounded exactly like the place. It had a small drawing of the familiar tree at the bottom as she pointed to it. " This is the tree" She stated.

"Yes. And you..." Julius started as he flipped to another page, " are the daughter of mana".

The page had the title, Daughter of Mana written on top. It consisted of 10 pages, starting from how she was made to the her last death. She had already knew this information thanks to her father, but what she didn't know was her other lifetimes. It had all the times she was seen, and how she looked.

"In the 21st century, the daughter of mana was last seen in a taxi. She had white hair and green eyes. Cause of death was by an unknown force...198th century, the daughter of mana was last seen in her castle. She had white hair and yellow eyes. Cause of death was by an unknown force. Unknown Century, The daughter of mana was last seen on a hill. She had white hair and Red eyes. Cause of death, Humans?...Unknown source..." She continued to read out loud. Flashes of memories of the red eyed girl came to mind as she rubbed her head in frustration.

"WOAH, how old are you?!" Asta shouted. Yami slaps the back of his head.

"SHUT UP BRAT. Didn't you hear what she just read. She died and got reincarnated many times before. She is the same age as you right now" Yami finished. 

"Whew, good. Not that it would matter how old you were, I would still marry you" Asta stated with a thumbs up. Y/N sweatdropped before turning to Julius who had already had stars in his eyes.

"Do you w-".

"YES" Julius interrupted, the stars in his eyes seemed to get bigger. Y/N almost laughed at his antics before shaking her head. She didn't know how to summon her father. All she remembered was that is she called out to him he would come, so...

"Father" She said almost hesitantly. It was an awkward silence before a burst of blue light burst in the room. Immense mana weighs down on everyone as a disfigured shape of a male from blue particles forms in front of her.

"Daughter" A deep voice comes from the male shape of blue mana. Y/N clears her throat as she glanced around the room.

"Can you uhh...Take a different form.. Something more....Human?" She asked. To be honest she didn't know how he...Worked. Or if he could change his form into a human. 

Nevertheless, Mana nodded as a human version of him appeared before them. 

He had dispersed his mana to release the pressure from around the room. Everyone let out a sigh in relief even Asta. He couldn't sense the mana but he felt the pressure. That's when things got loud.

"OMG,OMG MANA IN HERE. HE'S HERE" Julius squealed as he circled around him, taking his features.

"WOAH SO COOL!" Asta shouted.

" Well I be damned" Yami muttered with a hint of awe. Y/N sweatdropped as she laughed nervously. After the Wizard Kings little nerd side got his fill, he suddenly turned serious.

"As much as it's an honor to have you here, there are more important things to discuss" He voiced. Everyone stood up straight at the tone of his voice and faced him.

"Yes, Wizard King Julius Novachrono" Mana responded. The Wizard King was mentally squealing, running around in circles.

'He said my name. He said my name!' His voice shouted in his mind.

"Do you know about Magic stones?" He asked the blue haired male.

"Yes, I did create them after all" Mana started as he held his chin, " In fact, Y/N has one right now."

"Huh" The female asked, confused. 

"The necklace I gave to you is a magic stone, It's called Prospect. As I explained before, It gives you a second chance in life of you were to die. It took many years to create, and will break once it is used" He explained.

Y/N pulled out the necklace that was under her shirt, as she held it. She had no idea.

"I figure you are talking about the gathering Magic Stones. They are capable of creating a high ranking spell, or a forbidden one" He continued.

" Is there a chance that they might need this magic stone as well" Y/N asked as she placed it back under her shirt.

"Impossible. This stone is unknown to the world and can only be used by you." Mana responded to his daughter.

"And apparently they also went after Fuegoleon because they wanted the magic form he had. Y/N was there too, if they knew about the stone they probably would have took it as well" Julius informed. " We must not let them get the stones...There are three Magic stones left, and they already know the location of one of them"

"Yeah? And where is that?" Yami asked.

"In a strong Magic region...The underwater Temple.." The Wizard King answered. 

"A strong magic region? What's that?" Asta asked, dumbfounded. Y/N sighed at the ash blond, rubbing her head from the upcoming headache. 

"I'm pretty sure you don't need this head anymore" Yami grunted in irritation as he picked the boy up by his head. 

"Strong magic regions are, as the name suggests, regions with strong magic. Where all sorts of magical phenomena occur to prevent people from entering. Of all the regions with strong magic, the Underwater Temple is very dangerous" Mana explained to the boy, whos jaw dropped to the floor.

"The dungeon you guys recently conquered could be considered a beginners course in comparison..."Julius added.

"There is a place even more amazing than that..."Asta said, thinking about the dungeon he explored.

"So you want us to get there before the Eye of the Midnight Sun does and snatches the Magic stones or whatever?" Yami questioned.

"That's right! This is an important mission. The best squad for the job is the one with lots of members who aren't restricted by familial or social status, which means your Black Bulls, Yami..."Julius admitted, "So will you do it?"

"Your the Wizard King. If that's what you think, just give the order. As a Captain, you're definitely right that I don't have anything holding me back..." Yami answered, as his mind flashbacked to the past. "I'm just going to use my power to prove it, that's all...To prove that you've made no mistakes."

Y/N sighed as she heard the seriousness in his voice.

"I'll do my best...I guess" She grumbled. 

"I'm counting on you all" Julius smiled.

"Yes!" Asta yelled as he saluted.

"It's a strange coincidence that you joined Yami's squad. Strong Magic regions have strong magic barriers around then to protect anything from getting in. I doubted that anyone would be able to get in without your anti sword..."Mana stated towards Asta. The ashblond's eyes gleamed with pride.

"And your fighting experience with the Eye of the Midnight Sun is bound to be useful. I'm counting on you..." The Wizard King added. And with that, Asta slammed his salute onto his chest, successfully knocking out the air from his lungs. He started to roll on the ground in pain.

"I got to excited and knocked the air out of my lungs" He whined.

"I've never seen someone self-destruct from saluting..."Yami said as Y/N laughed at Asta antics.

"I can definitely tell why you chose him. Considering how interesting he is" Mana admitted as he watched the whole scene. He eyes softened at the sight of his daughter laughing, as a smile displayed on his own lips.

'I can definitely see why you chose to stay friends with him, even if he is a danger to you' He thought to his daughter before disappearing from the room.

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: I hope you liked this.  I got some Good ideas for the next chapter. Huhu~ Chapter Twenty Three coming soon~

Quick Note: I will start publishing my one of my BnHa fanfics. It's only 6 chapters, so I would publish them Once a day. It's called Deadly, just go to my account to view it if you want. 

P.S I am in the process of writing another BnHa fanfic. It would definitely be longer. Thank you.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

956K 31.7K 74
A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large amount of Mana. But exactly how big could...
203K 7.3K 123
Ranked #1 04/02/20 , 14/03/20 , 27/05/20 , 12/09/20 , 08/10/20; 16/09/20; 13/10/20 , 20/12/20 , 10/10/21 , 04/11/21 , 24/11/21 , 09/01/22 , 19/01/22...
273K 4.7K 51
What if Asta met Nacht after he got his grimoire? And what if Asta had 2 grimoires? What kind of drastic change will happen if this happens. Black Cl...
237K 7.7K 59
The three leaves of the clover represent faith, hope, and love. Within a fourth leaf dwells good luck. Within a fifth leaf, resides a demon. In the H...