The Chase - Jeon Jungkook FF

By AuthorInfires

A HORNY FAN FICTION That's all I can say -smut warning -femdom -mommy kink -includes kinky shit -stripper au ... More

EPISODE 1
EPISODE 2
EPISODE 3
EPISODE 4
EPISODE 5
EPISODE 6
EPISODE 7
EPISODE 8
EPISODE 9
EPISODE 11
EPISODE 12
EPISODE 13
EPISODE 14
EPISODE 15
EPISODE 16
EPISODE 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25

EPISODE 10

2.2K 61 4
By AuthorInfires

Y/N's POV

You:Aye bunnyboy(☞ ᐛ )☞
Bunnyboy Koo 🐰👅:Ayeeee ٩( ᐛ )و
You:Were you waiting for my text
(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)? You almost replied immediately.
Bunnyboy Koo 🐰👅: (〇o〇;) was it that obvious?
You:Mmmhmm (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵), so what are you upto?
Bunnyboy Koo 🐰👅:Nothing much, I was just lazing around after a long ass day of work.
You:ಥ‿ಥ lucky bitch! I can only dream of lazing around. I don't even get to have a proper sleep these days, especially not after what happened two days ago.
Bunnyboy Koo 🐰👅:Your boss seems like a total ass (〃゚3゚〃). How do you even bear with him?
You:ಥ‿ಥ I have to if I want to keep my job. Man I wish I could at least get to have a pleasant time so that I can relax my mind (Ω Д Ω).
Bunnyboy Koo 🐰👅:(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵) I can help with that.
You:How so? (〇o〇) Tell me.
Bunnyboy Koo 🐰👅:How about I show you something?
You:Do you guarantee that I'll like what I'll see bunnyboy?
Bunnyboy Koo 🐰👅:Oh believe me you will (˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)
You:Sure then.
Bunnyboy Koo 🐰👅:Meet me at the XX club tonight.
You:I'll try my best to finish my work as early as possible ᕦ( ᐛ )ᕡ
Bunnyboy Koo 🐰👅:I'll be waiting then (❁'◡'❁)
Bunnyboy Koo 🐰👅:One more thing👉👈
You:Yeah?
Bunnyboy Koo 🐰👅:Pick one, Black or White?
You:Black, but what for?
Bunnyboy Koo 🐰👅:That's a secret
(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)
You:Fine (〃゚3゚〃)

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

I fixed my hair and tidied my clothes up. Well at least I don't look like a complete disaster. After checking myself out I went inside the club. I walked through the bar and my eyes searched for a certain boy who has been growing up on me recently.

~TO BE CONTINUED

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16K 672 16
(story line) Y/n-please leave me!!! ????-sorry but you're my obsession..... Y/n-but I am no use to you!!!?😭 ????-did I ask u?🙄 Y/n-p-please ...
9.4K 536 10
𝔗𝔞𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔢𝔡 ℌ𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔱 || 𝔍𝔲𝔫𝔤𝔨𝔬𝔬𝔨 "Oh God!" Y/N moaned while she was messily being eaten out by the most ruthless mafia king. "Are you...
20.6K 2.1K 61
its a Jungkook fanfiction . Jungkook : tell me how you wanted me to fuck you . he tell roaming his hand on her bare body Yn : fuck me hard koo Ju...
164K 6.5K 60
"I can't look at you," his voice trembled with a painful vulnerability, "And not remember the sweet betrayal, Y/N," "I am sorry for betraying you, Ju...