𝔹𝕠𝕝𝕥 [𝚒𝚣𝚞𝚔𝚞 𝚡 𝚛𝚎�...

Galing kay g_r_a_s

𝚈/𝙽 𝚁𝚊𝚒. 𝙰𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚊𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚛𝚔. 𝙵𝚘𝚕𝚕�... Higit pa

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 (OVA)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (OVA)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34 (two heros)
Chapter 35 (two heros)
Chapter 36 (two heros)
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61 (filler)
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68 (birthday special)
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 (filler)
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91 (birthday special💚)
Chapter 92
Chapter 93 (filler)
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110 (filler)
Chapter 111
Chapter 112 (OVA)
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115 (heroes rising)
Chapter 116 (heroes rising)
Chapter 117 (heroes rising)
Chapter 118 (heroes rising)
Chapter 119 (heroes rising)
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127 (filler)
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
Chapter 140
Chapter 141
Chapter 142
Chapter 143
Chapter 144
important note.
Chapter 145 (OVA)
Chapter 146
Chapter 147
Chapter 148

Chapter 77 (filler)

5.6K 208 116
Galing kay g_r_a_s

filler-in which class 1-a goes to a quarry

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"you found a quarry on your walk?" momo repeats. you and izuku nod as you two stand in front of the class that are sitting on the couches.

"yeah! it was really pretty." izuku says with shining eyes. "has a high jump too. it'll be fun to dive in and swim around, no?" you comment. "a high jump? that seems dangerous..." iida says.

"oh come on! don't be such a party pooper!" mina says before standing up. "i'm so in!" she agrees, already rambling about what bathing suit she should wear.

"count me in!" hagakure also agrees.

"where did you even find this quarry?" tokoyami questions.

"on y/n's birthday when i took her out. we walked through the woods and it was just sitting there. it looks like a private and uninhabited place so i don't think we'd be trespassing if we actually went." izuku explains.

"it's the weekend. don't you guys wanna do something together instead of sitting around all day?" you ask as you cross your arms. seems like no one is as adventurous as you or izuku.

"wow i didn't think rai of all people would be telling us that." sero says, making you furrow your eyebrows. "yeah, i didn't think you'd be down to spend time with your classmates. i'd take you for being the one who sits around on the weekend." jirou emphasizes.

"but i'm down." she agrees anyways.

"wow you guys always have so much shit to say huh?" you whisper while looking away.

"tch. you idiots can go and drown." bakugo says. "come on bakubro!" kirishima tries to persuade his friend.

"no way in hell."

"that's fine. no one wants to deal with your yelling anyways." shoto says before nodding at you and izuku, silently telling you two that he'd go. bakugo's temple throbs in anger as he starts shaking.

"shut up icyhot! i'll make sure you go through hell!" he yells, basically telling everyone he's also going. shoto just nods. he picked up on bakugo's behavior and he remembers he only agreed to play that astronaut game with you all because you told him no one wanted him there.

he didn't think his plan would actually work though.

"people are agreeing. everyone just give in and make this simpler." you say, rolling your eyes. "girls in bikinis? anything for that sight!" mineta drools.

"everyone except you." you say while pointing at the grape boy.

"she's right. let's enjoy our day off and spend today as a class." momo says with a smile. "but we don't know if this quarry is safe! it could have sharp rocks or whirlpools!" iida says while swinging his arms around like he usually does.

"blah blah blah. forget about that! can't you go one day without pointing out the negatives?" mina pokes her tongue out. "he's not wrong. but the water was clear and i don't think we saw anything of those sorts?" you say as you look at izuku who shakes his head as an answer.

"very well...i guess it's not bad." iida agrees and the class cheers.

                                    ꧁꧂

"this is such a long walk! are you sure we're
going the right way?" hagakure whines. "it's right up here. quit your complaining." you say as you and izuku lead the class.

"it is up here, right?" you whisper to izuku who laughs softly before nodding. to be honest, you forgot the way here but you'd never tell your classmates.

"right here." izuku says as he moves a branch out the way. you step through first and you smile once you see the same sea of clear blue water below you. you hear multiple branches crunch and soon enough, you also hear the gasps of your classmates.

"what? this is amazing!"

"how did you two find this place?"

"its...really high up.."

"awesome!"

"who's jumping in first?" kaminari asks as he starts taking off his clothes, leaving him in his swimming trunks. you all follow suit, undressing yourselves and placing your belongs off to the side.

"you're so beautiful." you hear someone whisper. turning to see izuku, you don't waste the opportunity to check him out. shirtless as all the boys are, his green swimming shorts that match his hair makes a small smile creep up on your face.

"and you are as well." you say as you make eye contact with him. you look down at yourself, seeing your bathing suit thats perfect for you. it outlines all of your features and even though you have faint scars littering your body, you think it makes you look badass.

"stop being chickens and jump in!" you hear someone yell. you and izuku walk to the class where it's obvious everyone is slightly hesitant about the fall. smirking, you decide to take one for the team.

"i've been wanting to do this for so long." you say as you casually walk to the edge. you hear your classmates call out in either fear or encouragement as you face them. getting your vibe, kirishima walks over to you and mimics your pose so you're both facing away from the water.

nodding at each other, you smile as you salute to your class before leaning back and letting yourself fall. you and kirishima laugh in excitement as the wind pushes against you two. adrenaline pumps through your veins as you continue to fall. you hear your classmates shout for you and kirishima before you finally hit the water.

you thank yourself for changing positions last second, preventing yourself from any injuries. you're forced to hold your breath as you swim to the surface. inhaling oxygen once you get the chance, you keep yourself afloat and look at kirishima who's doing the same.

"all right!" the red head exclaims with a bright smile. you laugh along with him as you feel water drip down your face.

"MOVE OUT THE WAY!" you hear someone yell. you and kirishima swim back as you look up, waiting for the next victim. soon enough, you see sero and kaminari do a front and backflip in mid air and you wish you had your phone to record.

you cover yourself from the big splash, hearing your classmates yell out again. before those two rise to the surface, you see three more figures fall followed by some more. your smile never leaves your face as you watch your classmates' heads pop up, each of them wearing just as big smiles.

"TELL MY MOM I LOVE HER!" mina yells as her and hagakure take a leap of faith. front flips, cannonballs, any type of dives, your classmates make sure they have the flashiest entrance into the water. with mysterious physics, ayoama manages to keep a steady pose the whole time he falls from the cliff and into the water.

"that was actually really fun!" hagakure exclaims. looking up, you see momo and uraraka looking down in obvious fear and hesitation. you wish you were up there. you would've grabbed them and jumped in with them in your arms.

but it seems like someone else had a similar idea.

"OJIRO!"

"TSU!"

(this is not a ship moment plz don't doxx me.)

you laugh in surprise as you watch the two boys fall with each girl in their arms, their yells filling all of your ears. more splashes are made and you look around to see your classmates already splashing each other.

"JUMP IN YOU ASSHOLES! DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE SCARED!" you taunt and not even a split second later, you see bakugo falling from the edge.

"NO WAY I'M SCARED!"

"he was definitely scared." jirou comments next to you, making you both laugh. two other splashes are made and your smile widens when you see izuku and shoto inhale a breath the moment they swam up. with a couple more large splashes until it completely ceases, you count heads and realize everyone is now in the water.

"it's the perfect day for this! y/n, midoriya, you guys are geniuses!" mina say as she leans back in relaxation. multiple people speak out in agreement as you swim to izuku and shoto who are running their hands through their hair.

'he looks so good with his hair wet.' you think while trying to fight the growing smile on your face. chuckling evilly, you splash water towards the two. they both flinch and turn away before looking at your evil smirk that gives you away. looking at each other for conformation, the tables turn as they suddenly swim towards you.

you feel each of your legs get grabbed and you yell out, catching the attention of your class. they watch as shoto and izuku lift you in the air and throw you back into the water. everyone's eyes widen and it's now a war of picking each other up and chucking them in the water.

you rise up and immediately glare at izuku and shoto who fist bump. "haha so funny." you say sarcastically, wringing the excess water out your hair. you hear jirou yell out kaminari's name before water splashes and an idea goes off in your head, making you smirk again.

keeping eye contact with shoto and izuku, you move your eyes to the side before looking back at them. they turn their heads in that direction and their eyes widen when they realize who you're motioning to.

"he'll kill us!" izuku whisper yells.

"no he won't." you reassure as you continue to silently plead. the two boys look at each other again and shoto quickly nods, not showing the evil smirk that's lurking.

sighing and shaking his head, izuku reluctantly agrees. excitement fills your veins as you three slyly swim to the ash blond. any classmates you make eye contact with, you three put a finger to your mouths, telling them to keep their mouths shut. some nod in encouragement while others shake their head in disagreement. they don't want your death day to be today.

with you and shoto on each side of the oblivious blond, izuku stays behind him. by now, you've gathered the attention of the whole class who watch lowkey to avoid suspicion. nodding once more at each other, you prepare for the outcome as bakugo feels his legs get grabbed along with the back of his knees.

he gets lifted in the air but before he can kill anyone, he's submerged underwater. the class 'ohhh' and laugh as you, izuku and shoto immediately swim away while you have the chance. shoto can't even fight the chuckle that escapes his lips as izuku laughs in fear and you laugh in victory.

as soon as the ash blond rises, you all feel pure death surround the area. slowly turning around, bakugo's literal glowing red eyes immediately point out the suspects. you cover your mouth with your hand as you muffle your laughter. izuku starts sweating and shoto slowly floats away with a facade of a blank face expression.

"deku, icyhot, speedy..." bakugo says in a low voice. you swear you saw devil horns appear on his forehead as he suddenly starts swimming towards you three. your eyes widen as you immediately swim away. "KACHAAN WAIT- IT WAS Y/N'S IDEA!" izuku rats you out as bakugo obviously chases him first. he swear he saw his life flash before his eyes. your mouth drops as you stop swimming. bakugo's glare goes from izuku to you and you look at izuku with a look of betrayal.

"speedy..GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE."

the class cheer and watch as you start swimming away from bakugo. "how are you letting shoto get away from this?!" you yell as you continue to get chased. you hear huffed growls and curse words from an angry bakugo behind you and shoto stares at you with the same expression you had, only more subtle.

"fucking icyhot..I'M MAKING YOUR TIME HELL!" bakugo yells as he changes directions. watching in amusement as shoto now gets chased, you get picked up and thrown into the water. from the clear water above, you see yellow and black hair high-fiving each other but instead of swimming to the surface and chasing them like bakugo, you smirk when another idea pops into your mind.

sero and kaminari yell in fear as their ankles get grabbed. everyone whips their heads to see the two getting dragged underwater and for a moment, they go on high-alert, thinking there's something actually wrong until they see your (h/c) hair rising to the surface.

꧁꧂

"so did you find a work study?" you ask while swinging your legs back on forth. "sadly no. my last internship doesn't take work studies. this is harder than i thought." jirou answers.

"can we not talk about school right now?!" mineta whines, running around the rocks you all found. trees, rocks, flat ground, the whole class scatters this area. you and jirou roll your eyes at the grape boy. running your hands through your hair, you stare off into the sun that's starting to set.

"when do you guys wanna go back? it'll get dark and navigating the woods when it's dark doesn't seem like the smartest-" you stop talking when you feel hands on your shoulders. everyone who was listening to you look at you to find out why you stopped talking but their eyes widen instead when they see a certain ash blond behind you with a devious smirk, his next action clear as day. looking back, you make eye contact with bakugo.

"revenge bitch."

before you have any chance to say or do anything, bakugo harshly pushes you off the rocks, sending you to the water. jirou immediately backs away so she's not his next victim and everyone hears your yells before it ceases.

with an evil laugh, bakugo stares down at the water. "THAT'S WHAT YOU GET YOU DAMN SNAKE!" he yells before getting scolded by his classmates. swimming to the top, you take a deep breath as you flatten your hair on your head. "what a dick.." you say under your breath. you start to subtly shiver due to the temperature of the water and the dropping temperature of the air.

"KACCHAN!"

you shield yourself from the huge splash before looking up and seeing yet another figure plummet into the water. you manage to catch his red and white hair as a mop of green hair is now visible. you hear the mixed yells of disapproval and cheers from your classmates as shoto finally rises to the top.

"THATS PAYBACK YOU BASTARDS!" you hear bakugo yell and the three of you deflate.

                                    ꧁꧂

"steady yourself."

"kiri!"

"i'm trying!"

you chuckle as you watch kirishima hold a paddle board still so mina can stand on it. water splashes you all while mina yells and jirou who's already on the board laughs at her attempts.

after she successfully stands on the board, mina, jirou and uraraka start paddling around in the water. classmates cheer them on but you continue to laugh at mina's really concentrated face.

"you're shivering rai." tokoyami points out next to you. you decided to change who you usually talk to and floated in a group with him, shoji, ayoama and sato. "it is getting cold. are you gonna be okay?" shoji asks. "it's nothing. i'll be fine." you reassure.

the four boys leave it at that and you all continue to watch your classmates scatter the water, some getting on paddle boards of their own, sero, kaminari and kiri messing around with a tight rope that's tied to a branch, swinging into the water like tarzan and the girls getting on each other's shoulders and chicken fighting.

you feel your arm get grabbed and you go on high alert as you start to get pulled away from your small group of friends. just as you're about to punch the shit out of whatever touched you, arms are wrapped around your waist.

"hi my love." someone whispers. refocusing yourself, you come face to face with your boyfriend. "izuku..." you whisper before hitting his bare chest. "don't do that." you scold while glaring at him.

"sorry sorry. are you okay?" izuku asks. you wrap your arms around his neck as you continue to shiver. "just fine.." you answer.

"just cold?"

"yeah whatever." you say before a lightbulb suddenly goes off in your head. you smirk before wrapping your legs around izuku's waist, pressing yourself against him and laying your head on his chest. pink dusts the boy's cheeks as he know keeps you and himself afloat with just his legs. "body heat. you're the best." you compliment with a satisfied smile.

izuku stays silent and that makes you look up at him. seeing his eyes trained on something, you follow his gaze to your chest that's greatly pressed against his. you stifle a laugh at his frozen expression, he's still a dork. a confident dork. keeping your eyes down at your chest, you smile when you see izuku's name in silver sitting just above your bathing suit, visible for everyone to see.

a confident dork indeed.

"creep." you joke as you slowly detach yourself from him. that snaps him out of his daze and he looks up at you with a growing blush. "s-sorry." he apologizes.

you brush off his actions, knowing he's nothing like mineta. the sky turns pink as you and izuku continue to cuddle in the water. his body heat mixed with yours almost makes you wanna fall asleep but you stay awake, both of you watching with small smiles as your classmates continue to make this day fun.

unaware of the picture that shoto managed to snap of you two.

random fact/head cannon:

one day, rai told shoji that his mask looked cool and that it shouldn't put him down whether people think he's scary or not with and ever since then, the two became mutual friends.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

60.5K 1.4K 55
🀄 ᳝ ࣪ 𔘓𓄿̷̸ ❝ 𝖫𝗢𝖵𝗘 𝖬𝗬𝖲𝗘𝖫𝗙 ❞ ▬▬ 𝗕𝖭𝗛𝖠. 𝙻𝙾𝚅𝙴 𝙸𝚂 𝙰 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚅𝙸𝙰𝙻 𝙼𝙰𝚃𝚃𝙴𝚁 🎪 ▎⃞ ݊ ˳. 𓍯 ࣪🦴 ᳝ ˑ [ 𝗦𝖨𝗠𝖮𝗡 ]𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒...
30.5K 975 11
💢 ) ׁ⸼ ° katsuki bakugo x black fem ﹆ׂׂ ˖ DISCONTINUED
67.3K 2K 34
「 "ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ᴄʟᴇᴀʀʟʏ sᴇᴇ ɢᴏᴅ ᴍᴀᴅᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀᴘɪᴇᴄᴇ, ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴛ's ɢᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ sᴏ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴘᴇ ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴡɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ,"」 ...
1.2M 40.3K 90
𝐀 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐠𝐧𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐲, 𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 �...