My Possessive Deal

By mochacapri

Nathan Vaughn is a hard working dad of a beautiful baby boy in which he is prepared to go the extra mile to k... More

a/n
characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thrity- Three
Chapter Thrity- Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Epilogue I
Epilogue II
A//N
hii babies
hi butterflies
new book
New Book {Published}

Chapter Forty-Three

29.2K 770 17
By mochacapri

Alianna's POV

*two weeks later*

"Nathan!?" I called out for him frustratedly "yes my love" he says entering the kitchen where Alex and I was sitting at the island "will me please tell me which one of these you like better because this peanut brain won't choose " I told him glaring at Alex. He picks the fork up taking a small bite of each slice of cake before he puts the vanilla cinnamon and chocolate one in front me. "these taste better than that one" he says putting the outcast one aside and gave me the fork "you taste them tell me which one you like best" he told he and I did taking a bite of each once more and sigh "honestly can I just take both because this is so stressful..." I tell him. "you're making it seem that way" he says and I snap my head towards him almost getting a whiplash.

"I had to plan what we were gonna do on Zaiden's birthday just last week and you literally choose to have our wedding date set for two months after you propose how's that not gonna be stressful!?" I ask feeling irritated he turned me on the stool around so I was not facing him holding my face between his palms "calm down baby... Do you want a solution to your problem?" he asks and I nod "whenever you can't choose one you get all" he says and I dropped my head down on his shoulder sloppily.

"you're such a bridezilla" Alex says but I didn't care I needed everything to be perfect and I only have that much time. "okay...who wants you to go shopping today is so boring and you can get your mind off all this wedding planning" Xander says walking in with little Chloe. They finalized everything and got her in the first week of January and Xander hasn't given that child rest.

"okay you very well know she can't refuse shopping " Alex says giggling and I looked at him evily "fine I'll go get Zaiden " I say and stood walking upstairs going to my room and to the closet and changed into a blue track suit as I was wearing a dress and it was still cold out. I got finished and right away went to Zaiden's play room. "hey little man" I say as I enter "hi mommy!" he says hugging my legs and I smiled at him "so everyone is going shopping at the mall are you interested?" I ask looking down at him " yes yes I intwested?" He says trying to say the word being all cute.

I picked him up after he grabbed his toys and headed back down stairs to the others. "Ready to go mr.overprotective dad?" I ask looking at Xander and he rolls his eyes at me "let's go" he says giving Chloe to Alex as he has to drive. They were literally so good at parenting I adored it even Xander he's so focused on being a good dad he probably doesn't realize that she's not going anywhere he just always want to have her around.

We got outside and I waited for Nathan to get the car while Alex got the baby strapped in with Xander breathing down his neck make me laugh. "see overprotective, she won't be able to live a normal life... When she's older someone's gonna ask her out and she's gonna tell them to ask you" I said walking to the car and getting Zaiden strapped in "that's a good thing she won't be dating until she's 30" Xander said earning him a slap upside his head from Alex causing me to go into a fit of laughter. They got in their car as I did and we were on our way to the mall just then of course with Kyle and George trailing behind us.

Once Nathan parked we got out and I got Zaiden who was looking energized as hell for no reason. We met up with Xander and Alex and walked to the door. We got inside to nice warm heat which I like very much may I add, "okay...where to first?" Alex says adjusting Chloe in his arms "let's go to gap I wanna buy baby stuff" Xander says excitedly "no...we'll avoid that store at all cost" Alex says looking at us seriously and we nod.

"lets go to Hollister instead?" I ask and he nods okay so we headed towards the store. I got some crop tops for when it's hot again along with hoodies and shorts for Zaiden and more sweatpants and after a short lecture from Nathan to me and him threatening to get the poor girl fired if she took my card he paid and we left honestly I don't know why he can't let me do anything for my self what will I do with money then.

My business was doing so well I even got some up coming collaboration with my favorite brand of all fucking time Louis Vuitton. Fuck my life when they got in contact with me to have a meeting with them to talk about it I was over the moon really my soul left my body. And this was all thanks to Nathan he is really everything to me and more he made all this possible he gave me what I always wanted and so...so much more if someone would've told me I would be here in life 4 years ago I wouldn't have believe but here I am, about to get married to the most amazing person in this entire world and I am happy, I'm happy he's in my life and I'm happy he's all mine.

Nathan wanted to go to Nike so that's where we headed to next. Both him and Xander were busy man shopping while me and Alex was there while he fed miss adorable. She was so small and innocent it made me have baby fever thank the heavens I have other things stressing me at the moment.

"you're so adorable, such a sweet girl" I cooed and she looked at me cutely as Xander and Nathan came back to us with bags in their hands. " daddy can moma have a baby so chloe can play?" Zaiden ask making us all go quite for a hot minute. "moma will have baby soon okay little guy?" Nathan says making me look at like he just cursed aloud in chruch and he smirked at me.

"you know what I'm not even doing this with you" I finished just as my phone rang and grab it from my pocket seeing it was Clair so I picked up. "hello good day mrs. Vaughn" she says and yes you guess right Nathan would never resist to tell people that we're married so everyone at the office calls me that, but what better way to get used to it we're almost wedded anyways.

"good day Clair, is everything alright?" I ask confused while the others stared at me "yes yes ma'am I know today is Saturday and we're not supposed to be working but we finally finished the bottom of your wedding dress we all were working extra hard to get it done for you as our little gift to you" she says making me surprised " Clair... Oh my god you guys didn't have to" I told her swooning "but we wanted to, you'll get to see and fit it on monday okay" he says happily "okay bye" I say before ending the call.

"what it is?" Nathan ask raising his eyes brows at the wide ass smile on my face "uhm they finished the bottom part of my dress" I say excitedly "that means it'll be finished in less than a week" I said relieved honestly this was one of the most complicated part about all this wedding planning and that was my dress, yes I wanted to make it myself because I didn't see any that was pleasing me so what better way than to satisfy myself in making it.

"That's great babe, who wants food!?" Alex asks and Zaiden shouts "me!!" with a ear to ear smile and Alex highfives him "you always seem to know what I'm thinking buddy, let's go get food yeah " he says and Zaiden nods as we stand walking out of the store and to the food court. It wasn't empty but it wasn't full either it was just perfect if I may say.

"Will everyone do pizza and smoothie?" Alex ask looking at Nathan and I know he was trying to annoy him making me giggle quietly "that's why you're fat you nut job" Nathan says rolling his eyes at him "oh..is my ass fat too?" Alex ask standing to looking behind him after carefully giving Xander a sleeping chloe and I set Zaiden on the chair before walking away with Alex behind me, these two will for sure do me in before time.

"good day how may I help you" a short teen girl says ready to take our order " I'll have a fruit salad, a large nacho fries, a chicken cheese burger with two medium strawberry milkshakes and a diet coke please" I told her and she nods with a smile and look to Alex " I'll have a green salad, two slices of cheese pizza with a large chocolate milkshake and a diet coke" he tells her sweetly "that'll be $48,64" she says and I gave her my card before Alex could "I got it" I told him and smiled "here you go ma'am your meals will be right out" she say and I gave her a simple nod.

"oh before I forget you have to come with me on Tuesday we are gonna go check out the reception hall for your wedding, I know you've been super stressed about this but at least it's fun isn't it?" he asks and I have to admit it this all was fun because I get to be bossy and they would be like oh she's just stressed all fun "of course it is that's why I've gotta make sure everything his perfect" I say being sincere.

We got our food and walk back to the table immediately starting to eat. This was fun I am actually happy Xander suggested this or else I would've probably still be home trying to choose between cake flavors and getting frustrated with the whole concept of life.

________________________________________________

A//n

Hi babies, so I see some of y'all came for the drugs which is the person on the cover page and is disappointed because I used a different person as reference for Nathan but.... Since I love you guys so so much I don't want y'all being upset with me so I change the picture I'm giving you what you want okay mr.handsome that looks like he kills people for fun is what Nathan looks like okay😊☁

Hope you enjoyed💙💛

I love you my butterflies

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.5K 1.8K 25
Brianna Lynn Green 22 year old girl. Her parents died in a car crash and she's dating an absuive man. She falls pregnant and decides to leave. What h...
1.4M 47.6K 35
Annabelle Vaughn never thought of coming so close to seeing a billionaire much less falling in love with one. Now it has happened and she can't live...
134K 4.3K 33
"That night was a mistake!" "The best mistake of my life!! " ___________________________________ Naomi Scarlett Johnson a young lady looking for a j...
356K 8.7K 54
The CEO and The Babysitter My office door opens and I get hit with a nice vanilla scent. I look up and see a beautiful young lady looking me over. "...