Haikyuu oneshots

By 6DonMatteo9

Oneshot collection Here's some boy x boy stories about our beloved haikyuu ships. You can make requests if y... More

Bokuaka ~ i wish you happiness
Tsukiyama ~ Why, Yamaguchi?
AoFuta ~ what are we?
BokuAka pt.2 THE "I SWEAR I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND" PLAN
UshiTen ~ i trust you
AkaYama ~ an angel
DaiSuga ~ help me understand
Kagehina Omegaverse ~ stay with me
IwaOi ~ he's mine after all
KuroKen~ please, forgive me
LevYaku~My boyfriend
AsaNoya ~ too drunk, too shy
DaiSuga~Suga is popular
TsukiYama ~ an asshole can change
SakuAtsu ~ Alone? Never.
KuroKen ~ popularity
TsukiYama ~ phisical and phsycological
KinKuni ~ unexpected
BokuAka ~ i have no right
KageHina ~ argument
SemiShira ~ shut up and hold me!
BokuAka ~ mistake... or not?
KageHinaAtsu ~ threesome
MatsuHana - not the main characters
UshiTen ~ He's everything to me
YakuLev ~ we can't ignore it
DaiSuga ~ just once
UshiTen ~ movie night?
SunaSamu ~ in secret
DaiSuga ~ bathrobe incident...
~HEADCANONS~
KuroKen ~ i hope not to see you again
TsukkiYama - i can hear you
AkaKen ~ memories
UshiTen~what did just happen?
KageHina~Happy New Year
OsaSuna~Blizzard
Ushiten ~sleepless night~
Couple Interview - UshiTen
Couple Interviews -IwaOi
Couple Interviews- KuroKen
Couple interviews - TsukiYama
Couple Interviews - KageHina

BokuAka Omegaverse ~ We'll make it

2.9K 34 10
By 6DonMatteo9

Looong~
And when I say long, I mean LOOONG.
I've been thinking about this for some time and it took a long of time to write it.

⚠️
Smut 🍋
Angst 💧
Fluff 💞
I'm warning you all, there is gonna be violence and non-completely-consensual secs.
There are some OCs too, like Akaashi's parents but someone else too.

A group of guys was entering the classroom during club activities, they found an empty room and decided to use it to discuss.

"Until when will we need to wait?" Sighed one of them, sitting on a desk.
"Leave them time, those two have to carry all those documents alone!"

"I'm not sure why we are doing this in the first place, I mean, we should be able to find omegas without problem, we just need to pressure them with our pheromones and they'll come out on their own, begging to get fucked."

And now we found out this is a group of alphas.

The door opens revealing two other guys carrying some documents.
"Here we are!"
"Finally!!"

They put the stuff on a desk and all got around them.
"Ok, here we have the lists of the students divided by clubs."
They start picking and browsing through them.

"Ahh, come on, I didn't find any omega yet!"
"Don't worry, after all, this is a pretty elite school, it's hard for omegas to enter here."
"Yeah, like, the captain of the volleyball club! He is a dominant alpha!"

"Dominant?? They actually exist?"
"Yes, they are like, the elite of the elite! They are able to control their pheromones and they hardly get affected by others pheromones."

One of them raised a hand.
"Ok! I found a couple of omegas. One of them in the tennis club, not really tall and looks cute. The other one in the theater club, average height and... yeah, looks more like a beta but seems nice."

"OH OH OH!!!"
"WHAT?! YOU SCARED ME!"
"Look here! In the volleyball club!! It's the vice-captain! He is a dominant omega!!"
"A WHAT?!"

"Cool! Let me see!" He takes the document from him. "Mhhh, so, he is a second year, he is pretty tall but daaamn he's pretty!"

"I know, right? But he is a dominant, he won't be affected by our pheromones."

"Yeah too bad..."

...

Akaashi entered the gym and got welcomed by a really familiar greeting.
"AKAASHEEEEEEEEE"
He looked up and saw his captain as happy as always.

"Good morning Bokuto-San."
The training went as always, they did a match with another school and they had no chance, you don't fuck with Fukurodani.

In the club room everyone was relaxing and chatting.
Bokuto was talking to Konoha about a certain matter.
"I swear to god if you don't do it today I tie you to the net"
"I know I know, I'll do it don't worry. Hey Akaashi!"
The black haired boy turned around and looked at the ace.
"What is it Bokuto-San?"

Bokuto put on his shirt completely and smiled, blushing a little and Akaashi got surprised by that. "I have to talk to you. Would you follow me please?"
Akaashi took some seconds, the club room went silent and it was kind of uncomfortable.

"Y-yeah sure, let's go."
The raven hair took his bag and followed Bokuto out of the room and behind the school.

Let'sa go back for a while...

Akaashi found out he was a dominant Omega when he was 7 years old, he was always unsure about it but he never hid it.
Anyways, his mother decided to arrange him with an alpha, a dominant alpha, a certain Kiyoge Himeto.
A year older than him, tall, handsome, and a jerk.

Akaashi's parents are divorced, their marriage was arranged, she is a dominant omega and he is an alpha, but they never bonded.
To avoid that, Akaashi's mother decided to make them bond.
The two found out about it at 14 and 15 years old. Kiyoge was enthusiastic about having sex with him, on the other hand Akaashi was terrified.

If they bonded he would be stuck in that life forever.
He talked to his mother about how most people would judge them for bonding this soon. For her, other's judgment was everything so she accepted to wait until they were both of age.

But that didn't stop Kiyoge from doing it with him. Kiyoge forced him by getting advantage of the fact that, if Akaashi dared to wrong his mother, she would force him to leave the club or even change school.
In fact, that year Akaashi entered high school and just started being part of the volleyball club.

After some trainings he fell in love with Bokuto, seeing how he played and how nicely he treated him made the boy's heart race.
But every time he thought about his situation he would be sad all of a sudden.

...

That day, Akaashi was in the club room, thinking about how Kiyoge was waiting for him.
Until he heard that beautiful voice once again calling for him.

"Hey Akaashi!"
Akaashi reluctantly turned around, trying so bad to hide his red face.
"What is it Bokuto-San?"
He saw the ace that was still putting his shirt on, so his abs were showing, now hiding the flush was waaaaay harder.
Fortunately he put it on and then talked.
"I have to talk to you, would you follow me please?"
Akaashi was still thinking about what he just saw, not that it's the first time, the first time he saw them he literally ran away, then he realized.
"Y-yeah sure, let's go."

They went behind the school.
Akaashi thought that it was an odd place, so, when they stopped and Bokuto started stuttering, some doubts started to grow inside him.

"Akaashi, since you joined the club... I always thought you were really interesting! I really wished that we could get along and I'm so happy that our relationship is going this well! But... even if this might be risky... and scary... I want us to be something more because... just friends it's not enough! I like you! I really really like you, and it's not because you are an omega, at first I didn't even imagine you to be an omega! That is only a bonus! So... please! Please go out with me!" After all this monologue, Bokuto bowed.

Akaashi was speechless, how many possibilities we there for his crush to feel exactly the same, and probably even more, as him?
His heart was exploding with joy.
"B-Bokuto-San I-" he stopped.
Bokuto looked up, he saw that the ravenette's face was brightly red and his eyes were totally saying yes... but then...

His entire life flashed before his eyes, his face suddenly fell.
And Bokuto noticed.

"B-... Bokuto-San... I'm... I'm sorry but... I-I... It's just... t-there is..."
Bokuto got up and interrupted him.
"N-no wait Akaashi, I didn't want to make you uncomfortable! It's okay, I did expect you to not like me back...."

But I like you.
I love you so much.

"... so it's fine, don't worry, I just hope that we could get along like before. Mh?"

Akaashi looked at him with a broken expression.

Why does he look so sad? I am the one getting dumped here.

Akaashi nodded and looked down.
Bokuto smiled. "Okay then, I guess I'll see you  at the morning practice. See you tomorrow!"
He walked away.
Once he turned the corner, tears started running off by the reavenette's eyes.
He held his head in his hands and leaned on the wall, slowly slithering down.

"B-Bokuto-San... I-i... I'm so sorry... please... please... I love you too... but please... why did you have to confess?..."
He kept crying for a long time.
Then he got home.

Bokuto arrived first at the morning practice.
Slowly the other club members arrived.
He had clear in his mind what to say to Akaashi, he would greet him cheerily, like always, and beg him to toss for him, like always, and win all the matches of the day, exactly like always.

Bokuto kept waiting, he waited until the coach was angrily yelling at him to start the stretching, and even during the stretching he kept waiting.
But Akaashi didn't show up.

He started looking through the school, everyone said he did come to school, then how come he couldn't find him?!

Some days passed, he even waited right outside his classroom but the professors called out to him to go to his class or he would come too late at the exit.

One day, he was so frustrated that he did something that he never did...
...he skipped practice.

He decided to just walk around the school and sulk, the club was really worried because Bokuto's depressed mood was lasting too long and the only one who could actually help him was the only person that probably didn't want to meet him.

So he just walked.
Looking inside the classrooms, almost hoping he would find him in one of them, sitting on a desk and looking out of the window, with the wind messing with his hair.
He kept a looking at the rooms, one after another, then, suddenly, a room with the door closed.

He stopped for a second, then, before he could keep going he heard some strange noises.
He looked at the door, then he got close and could hear the sounds more clearly.
He peeked from a little slot between the door and the wall.

And he saw a scene that he would never think of seeing.
Inside the classroom there was Akaashi, leaning on a desk and... being fucked from behind from a guy he never saw.
He was shocked.
So is this actually why Akaashi dumped him? He already had a boyfriend?
And WHY IN THE HELL WERE THEY DOING IT IN THE SCHOOL?!

"K-Kiyoge please... s-stop we shouldn't... we shouldn't even be here..."
"Shhhh, Keiji don't worry, isn't this exciting?"

Bokuto looked at Akaashi's face and his eyes widened, the ravenette flinched in pain every time Kiyoge thrusted in.

He was scared, terrified even, he was crying.
He obviously didn't want all of this.

Bokuto was at the exit of the school, he was waiting, not sure of who, if he'd meet that asshole he would probably punch him, but, in the end, he saw Akaashi in the corridors with a tired look on his face, so he walked up to him.
Akaashi noticed him only when they were like 3 meters apart.
He was surprised to see him there, but before he could even think of running away, for how much his aching legs could permit him, Bokuto talked first.

"Akaashi, I'm sorry, first of all, I'm sorry because I... I-I saw you and that guy in the classroom... b-but... I'm also sorry because... that day I didn't had the chance to listen to your explanation... i'd like to know... why are you rejecting me?"

Akaashi couldn't say anything, he just stared at him, he observed how serious Bokuto was, he opened his mouth but nothing would come out.
He started trembling.
Bokuto jolted when Akaashi tried to take a step forward but ended up falling.
Fortunately Bokuto rushed and managed to catch him, Akaashi grabbed his shoulders and Bokuto slowly made him sit on the floor.

"B-Bokuto-San... I-it hurst... it hurts so much... I'm sorry... I'm so sorry..."

Bokuto helped him to get on his feet again and was cautious while walking.
They entered a classroom, Bokuto helped Akaashi lean on a desk, while he leaned on the opposite one.

"I'm sorry you had to see that..."
And silence.
"You see... my parents divorced when I was four. My mother got full custody and I could get to see my father for some days every two weeks. When my mother found out that I was a dominant omega like her, she wanted to make sure that I wouldn't do the same mistake she did, so she arranged a marriage with a dominant alpha, she wanted us to bond as soon as possible but I managed to convince her otherwise, so we'll need to bond when I'll be of age."

Bokuto stayed silent the entire time, and he kept being silent.

"Those times I met with my father, we were thinking of a plan to avoid everything, somehow I'll have to avoid getting bonded on my birthday, and I will be able to decide who to live with, and the nightmare will end. But... there still is the problem of the bond."

Bokuto kept listening to everything. He didn't say anything the entire time.
Akaashi was getting worried so he admitted it.

"My mother wanted me to leave the club, because she was worried some alpha could take advantage of me. But I begged her to give up. I love the club, I love volleyball, I love the friends I made there, but more importantly... I love you."

Bokuto finally raised his head and looked at him.
Akaashi was looking at him in the eyes, his face was lightly red, his eyes were shining, the sunlight was caressing his skin and the wind coming from the open windows was messing his hair.

"Akaashi please say it again."
The reavenette was a bit surprised but decided to continue.
"I love you, that day I wanted to explain everything but I didn't want to drag you into this. But I love you."

Bokuto stood up.

"Again"

"I love you."

He got closer.

"Keep going."

"I love you."

Then, finally, their faces were inches away.
Bokuto had his hands on the desk and Akaashi's sides.
"One more time... please."
Akaashi looked at his eyes, it was like they were begging for this not to be a dream.

"... I love you..."
Bokuto leaned closer and pressed his lips on the ravenette's.
It was soft, soft and sweet.
Bokuto held him by the hips and the back, while Akaashi rested his hands on his chest and shoulders until he completely wrapped his arms around the ace's neck.

The kiss kept getting deeper and deeper.

Bokuto licked his lips asking for permission.
Akaashi was about to open his mouth when the heard noises from outside.

Some people from other clubs.
They snapped out of it and realized that they were about to do it inside a classroom.

Bokuto stepped away. "I'm sorry Akaashi, I got carried away!" He then felt something.
He looked down and saw Akaashi holding him by his shirt.
He looked at him and saw his flustered face.
"I-it's okay, I liked it."

They got out of the school together, then Akaashi talked.
"Listen Bokuto-San, I really didn't want to drag you into this mess, I'm afraid that something might happen to you. So I understand if you prefer end things here-"
He turned around and found Bokuto really close to him.
"Akaashi, bond with me."

Akaashi was leaning on a wall, he was wearing casual clothes and he kept looking at his phone.

Then he heard someone calling out for him.
"Keijiii!"
He turned his head and saw his father and his wife walking up to him.
He warmly smiled and reached for them.
"Hello, how are you two?"
The both smiled.
"We are totally fine!" Answered the woman, Rika, "ahhh, I missed you so much!!!" She hugged him and Akaashi smiled again and hugged her back.

"You guys want something to eat? I'll go get it! You wait here!" The woman went away, leaving father and son together.
"She looks lively like usual, that's good." Said Akaashi with a smile.
"Yeah, she is my rock. So, Keiji, how is it going at school?"

"School is fine... and... well..."
"I know there is a guy that you like."
"What?? H-How-" "Rika told me."

Akaashi sighed and laughed.
"Yes, well, a lot happened... and... I think he can help us."

His father looked surprised but relieved too.

"A-Akaashi are you sure?" Bokuto stuttered for the nervousness. "It's okay, they are good people. No need to be scared." "I'm not scared"
"Sure"

Bokuto met Akaashi's father and stepmother, he was scared at first because it was the first time he met the parents of a partner, but he quickly got comfortable.

From Akaashi's father and step mother's  point of view, at first Bokuto was a huge guy trembling behind his boyfriend out of embarrassment, after talking he got calm and, once they got far they noticed how Bokuto would lovely cling on Akaashi and, most importantly, how happy Akaashi looked.

"He's the one." Said Rika smiling and glancing at her husband.
"Yes" answered the man. "He is"

During summer there was the training camp, Akaashi's mother wasn't sure about it, but eventually made him go, after all, he was a dominant, he was the top of the top.
Yes, Akaashi's mother is totally a Karen.

In the training camp, Akaashi and Bokuto passed a lot of time together, some as a couple, so hanging out and making out. Some other times they re-discussed about the plan.

At Akaashi's birthday, they would exit the school sooner and head to... a hotel.
In there, they will have their first time and will pair.
At that thought, Bokuto would blush, take his hand and kiss it, every time the same thing, not always the hand but he would find a way to kiss him. He was just too happy.
Akaashi, instead, despite thinking about this for weeks, he would still be embarrassed about it, he and Bokuto kissed, with tongue too, they caressed each other and sometimes touched each other, but never actually going all the way. It was risky, if they did anything that was too much, Bokuto's scent would remain on Akaashi, and that would be a problem.

Once, they were in a shed, making out, they could only hear their own warm breathes, Akaashi softly moaned as Bokuto pressed his hips and made him feel how hard he was.
They were interrupted by people.
"Uhhhhg, why are there so many people??" Bokuto was frustrated.
Akaashi chuckled and stroked his hair.
"Well, this is a training camp with many schools, and right now we are supposed to train."
"I know but still~" he pouted, still not letting go of the ravenette.

Summer ended, September brought with it winter uniforms and brown leaves.
And Bokuto's birthday too.
On his birthday Akaashi pretended to go to school but actually went to the owl's house, they stayed together all the day and Bokuto couldn't be happier... he thought.

At some point, they were in his bedroom, sitting on the bed and watching some foreign match.
Suddenly, Akaashi kneeled on the ground, between the captains legs.
It took a second for Bokuto to realize.
He blushed as Akaashi started massaging his scrotum, then he moved both his pants and underwear, revealing the dick.

"A-Akaashi you don't have to if you-"
"It's okay Bokuto-San, it's your birthday, I want to do something for you."
He started stroking it kindly and slowly.

Bokuto rested his hand on Akaashi's head and looked at him liking the tip of his member.
Oh my god, thanks mom for making me born.
Akaashi moaned slightly because of the big size and the vibrations made Bokuto flinch.

Akaashi felt bold and tried to take all the length in, Bokuto panicked for a second, he was scared the ravenette could choke, but he immediately felt a shot of pleasure at the feeling of Akaashi's warm throat around him.

He started moving up and down, at first slowly, then Bokuto grabbed Akaashi's face and moved him a bit faster, until it almost turned into a fellatio.

Bokuto came and Akaashi swallowed.
"Oh my god I'm so sorry! I got carried away."
"No, it's fine, I'm glad you felt good."
Bokuto let Akaashi sit on his legs and rested his head in his Kohai's collarbone.
"It's just a bit frustrating that I know who you practiced it on."
Ah great, his mood is getting bad.
Akaashi caressed his hair.
"Listen to me, I love you, and this is the first time that I do it to someone I love, and, that I do it so well, I'm pretty satisfied."
He could feel Bokuto smile against his skin.
"Thank you Akaashi, this is the best birthday!"

Some time later, on Akaashi's 17th birthday, he wanted to spend the day with Bokuto, but his mother forced him to spend it with her and Kiyoge's family.
Bokuto was sad but Akaashi promised him that they would stay together the day after.

On that day, Bokuto was really happy to finally see him, and they could take it easy since it's weekend.
He waited in front of a bar and yelled when he spotted Akaashi.
The ravenette had a pretty tired face.
"Akaashi are you okay??" Asked Bokuto panicking.
"Y-yes yes, now it's all fine... listen... c-can we go in a calmer place?"
Bokuto nodded with energy and took him by his hand.

They reached a really calm neighborhood and sit on a bench in a small park.
Bokuto wasn't sure about talking first, he wanted Akaashi to feel comfortable.
"I'm sorry." Said Akaashi in a pretty tired tone.

"What are you sorry for?!"
"Well, first of all, I'm late... then, I'm being all tired and gloomy, I wanted to have a nice day, but I thought that pretending it was all fine would be worst. Even since you would notice right away."

Bokuto was amazed. "I-I see..." he wanted to ask what happened but was a bit scared.
A bit.
"So, would you like to tell me what happened? I-I mean! I'm not forcing you! And if you Don't want to then it's fine!!"
Akaashi smiled and rested his head on Bokuto's shoulder.
"It's fine, it's just... yesterday was really hard, my mother kept talking about the wedding and the bond, then... that night... Kiyoge almost bit me."
"He WHAT?!" At that Bokuto was really angry, but then Akaashi put his hand on the owl's.
"It's okay, nothing happened. I'm fine."

Bokuto leaned his head closer to Akaashi's.
"Thank you."
"For what?"
"For being here, you stayed with me even when you found out about my situation, and now you listen to me."
"It's because I love you."
Akaashi slightly flinched, his heart was going to explode, he got closer, if possible, to him.
Bokuto raised him arm and wrapped it around Akaashi.
"A year from now... you will finally be free, and we will be a pair!"

And a year passed.
Akaashi became the club's captain.
Kiyoge became even more annoying.
And Bokuto became even more loud and clingy.

On THE day, Akaashi could barely focus on the classes.
At the end of the day, Bokuto was waiting for him at the exit of his classroom. And he was even more nervous than him.
They waited to be out of anyone's sight and interlocked hands.
Then they ran away from school.
Literally ran.

That run really helped breaking the ice.
They arrived at the hotel.
Bokuto looked at him. "Are you sure?"
Akaashi was observing the hotel and sighed.
"Yes, I am."

The door slammed open.
Bokuto had his hands blocked on Akaashi's hips and the ravenette was keeping balance by holding onto his neck.
And obviously they were eagerly kissing.
Bokuto closed the door and they started undressing.
Well, Bokuto was already taking off Akaashi's jacket in the hallway and he hit him.
But now the new captain was collaborating.

They took off each other's shirts and fell on the bed.
Bokuto attacked Akaashi's neck and his hands started traveling all over his body until they reached his pants.
"W-wait wait." Akaashi got on his elbows.
"Uh? What is it?"
"I-I think we should... w-wash up first."

"... >:3"

And here they are, in the shower together 'washing up'.

"Ah... ah.... j-just a bit slowerr..."
"But I need to prepare you! Or else it will hurt for both of us."
"I-I know but still, and I'm an omega anywaAAAAH."
"Ooh~ did I hit a nice spot?"

During the shower experience, Akaashi confirmed to himself that Bokuto is a pervert.

They got in the bed again.
Bokuto leaned Akaashi on the pillows and made sure that he is comfortable.
Then he parted his legs to admire his swollen hole.
Akaashi was practically in heat now, so he wasn't against what Bokuto was doing.

The now university student, god knows how he got in, took a condom and opened it with the teeth.
I bet I looked soooo cool doing this.

He was finally totally ready, he placed himself at Akaashi's entrance and took a deep breath.
Akaashi was looking at everything with begging eyes.
Then he threw his head back, Bokuto inserted himself completely in one thrust and a slap sound.
Akaashi's eyes were teary, he grabbed the sheets and started breathing heavily because of the sudden feeling of fullness.

Bokuto leaned down and kissed his temple.
"Are you okay?" "Y-...yes, it's... so goooood, please m-move..." he wrapped his arms around his neck, ready for everything.

Bokuto made slow thrusts, just to get them used to the feeling, then Akaashi moaned loudly and tightened around him.
"I got it right again uh~? You really like this place."

"Yeeees~..."
God he is completely out.
"Akaashi, turn around." He said in his ear.
The ravenette obeyed.
Bokuto held his hips and inserted himself again, this time going faster.
Just a bit more, a bit more and it will be the perfect moment.

"Akaashi." Bokuto leaned down and started licking his nape.
"Tell me, are you close?"
Akaashi nodded "yes... yes I'm close!"

Bokuto felt tightening around him and gritted his teeth.
His grip around Akaashi's hips became tighter, at the pain, Akaashi moaned louder.
Bokuto bit his nape and right after they both came.

They panted and Akaashi looked at him from behind his shoulder.
"Are you okay Bokuto-San?"
Bokuto kissed his temple. "Call me Koutaro."
The ravenette smiled.
"You want to mark me too?"

Akaashi was sitting on Bokuto's cock and was doing his best going up and down.
Bokuto was 'helping' him a bit grabbing his ass and encouraging him by kissing all his face.
"Koutarooo~... I-I'm close!"
"Then it's time." Bokuto moved his head showing his neck.
Akaashi was practically drooling.
He got close and pressed his lips, then he bit as hard as he could.
Bokuto didn't mind the pain, and came once again, followed right away by his partner.

In the night, Akaashi woke up and noticed Bokuto looking at him.
"Hey Koutaro, at least did you sleep a bit?"
"Yes a bit, but I prefer looking at you."
He blushed so much that it shined.

"Now it's done."
"... yeah."
"Do you regret it?" Asked Bokuto a bit worried.
"No, absolutely not."
The owl's eyes were teary form happiness.
He hugged the ravenette and kept him close to him.
They fell asleep in this comfortable silence.

"Uuhhhhgg, HOW IN THE HELL NO ONE KNOWS WHERE IS HE?!" Miss Akaashi was going CRAZY.
His son went missing yesterday after school.
Right on the day his bond with Kiyoge would have taken place.
And just some weeks before the officiation of their wedding.

*DING**DONG*

"SOMEONE OPENS THAT DAMN DOOR."

A butler went for the door, ready to tell whoever was behind it that it wasn't great right timing.
But, when he saw, his jaw fell.

"THE YOUNG MASTER!"
"W-what about him?!"
"HE'S AT THE DOOR."

They all got up from their chairs as the curly head entered the room.
"KEIJI WHERE WERE YOU-"
She stopped suddenly.
"Wait a second..."
She rushed behind him and gasped loudly seeing a bite mark.
"YOU BONDED?!"

"Yes, I did. And since I'm of age, now I can decide who to live with, you can't do anything to me anymore, especially since, if you try doing ANYTHING to me or anyone else I'll sue you, for minor abuse." She wanted to say something but he interrupted her. "I DO HAVE the proofs, so don't even try."

The woman was gaping, searching for what to say, but failing miserably.

Now, it's really over.
Some days later he finally moved into his father's house, and Bokuto gladly helped him.
They were in the living room, now free from boxes, and were admiring their work.
"Well well~ now Kei-" turning around, Bokuto saw Akaashi in tears, looking at the house.
"K-KEIJI ARE YOU OKAY?!"
Akaashi wiped the tears and covered his eyes.
"Yeah... I just... I realized... it's real... you are really here with me... a-and we don't need to hide anything anymore..." he said grabbing Bokuto's shirt.
"I-... I'm free..." and he started crying again.

Bokuto hugged him, he squeezed him tightly.
Akaashi let the tears flow, burying his face in Bokuto's collarbone and grabbing his shirt, almost afraid of letting go.

Akaashi's father and step mother entered on this super sentimental scene, the ravenette didn't even notice and Bokuto apologized for actually no reason.

"If it's a dream, I beg every god I know for not waking me up."
"But it's not a dream."
Akaashi looked down at the boy laying naked on his bed, while he was sitting, laying on his bed frame.
"About getting back to the main topic..."
The ravenette looked away for a second.
"I think... I would love to start a family with you, when it will be the right time, I'm sorry but for now we'll keep using condoms." He said petting his head.
"Yes I knooow~! And... YAYYYYY!!"he grabbed him and pulled him down with him.

"I can't wait to see you with a big belly."
"You want to see me fat?"
"YES! You'll be cute anyways! But I would probably be jealous, because there would be someone else closer to you than me."
"That's... a bit childish."
"I don't care! I love you! And you will not be forgiven if you prefer the baby instead of me!"
Akaashi chuckled. "Don't worry, I will love you two in the same way."

*smooch*

END

FINALLY UH?!
I really hope you liked this.
I need feedback so I would really appreciate it if you could comment!

I love you all.
Byeeeee

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.7K 1.3K 36
hi lovely human beings 💐💐 i plan on just making a bunch of oneshots for different ships (i promise they get better as you move forward) most of the...
304K 4.6K 26
A little book of oneshots with ships including Kagehina, daisuga, asanoya, kuroken, iwaoi, tsukkiyama, BokuAka and any other ships you would like to...
131K 2.9K 57
This Tsukikage oneshot contains angst, fluff and smut. If you don't like any or one of these, please just exit the story for no problems Main ship: T...
15.7K 110 19
["ONE SHOTS"] [I don't own haikyuu] These are reader inserts~ I do requests: LEMONS, LIMES, FLUFF, ANGST, GENDERBENT, AU'S, MALE READER, basically an...