Coins { DIFFERENT NAME }

By WafflePanda08

Everyone hears about heroes and villains. Heroes are the good guys! The ones who everyone admires to be. Vill... More

Prologue
Called Upon
Back Again
Japan
Meeting the Students
Lessons
USJ
USJ Part 2
Training One For All
Family
WRITING RANDOM WORDS ON WATTPAD BECAUSE THIS PLANE RIDE IS TOO LONG!
Rumors About Y/N L/N
Fuji
Waking Up
The First Day Back
Declaration
More Investigating
Rescue
The Battle Between Two Lovers Pt.1
The Battle Between Two Lovers Pt.2
The Battle Between Two Lovers : Aftermath
Mind Games
Pick A Side
A War Begins
Chaos
Spread the News
The Beginning Of The End..
Jaku Hospital Raid
The Truth Comes Out
The War Continues
One for All: All for One
Hero's Crumble
The Aftermath
Learning About OFA
New Book Cover!
Waking Up
Vigilantism
Assassination Gone Wrong?
Goodbye..
Moving On
Authors Note: Update!

Flashes

537 25 5
By WafflePanda08

Reflecting on past mistakes might prevent it from repeating

I groaned on the floor as I was whipped over and over.

"Not only are you a disgrace to this family by being here, but kissing another boy? You deserve hell." My mother sneered before tying me up to the wall with cold heavy chains and leaving me in the basement like a feral animal.

Once I knew she was gone, I let my tears fall. Everything hurts. I feel like I'm going to throw up. This was probably the worst beating I've had in my 19 years of life. All because I kissed the boy I love. Damn it. Why couldn't my parents be nicer? Maybe even supportive of something that deals with me.

Slowly crawling towards the corner of the basement, I used the wall to help me at least sit up before curling up into a ball to keep warmth. It took what strength I had left not to pass out. If I passed out now, who knows when mom would come back down. Maybe even dad.

I would be strong. For Yoichi. For (insert second users name/2). For Jack..

"I can't avoid Jack after the kiss.. but dad will make sure I don't see him." I thought sadly.

Being hormonal and beaten isn't fun. Damn it. Why can't I have something without it all going to shit? Anyhow, my thoughts were cut off when I felt my eyes droop down. I had no strength left to fight it..

I closed my eyes..

*slam*

I subconsciously flinched and curled even tighter into a ball. Was someone back to beat me? How long have I been passed out?

"Hurry. We have to get him out now. Jack can't hold them off forever." I heard a hushed whisper say.

"N/N!" It was Yoichi and (insert 2nd Users Name).

"How'd you find me?" I asked, eyes widening.

"We'll explain later." 2 said quickly.

"Brother can't hold them off for long." Yoichi said, picking the locks on the chains.

"Why are you helping me? You guys could get in trouble." I asked, grabbing 2's hand to stand up.

"I know you'd do the same thing for any of us. We're friends after all, right?" Yoichi asked.

"Right." I nodded before stumbling towards the top of the basement stairs.

Eventually, we got out with Jack right behind us and we ran to the treehouse we had started building in secret. My parents screeched at us and started yelling insults at mainly me and Jack. Well, until police cars came to detain them. I later found out that Jack had started filing a case against my parents for abusing me.

"Oh my god. Jack! You're bleeding." I gasped before pulling a handkerchief out of my pocket to put pressure on it.

My efforts were cut off when Jack waved it away and pulled me into a kiss which I of course melted into.

"Don't ever keep a secret like that away from me. Or else I'm gonna be the one beating your ass." He said once he pulled away.

"Well at least I'll enjoy it." I shrugged while grinning. This made Jack immediately turn pink.

"Oi! Love birds, as much as I love that you're finally together, we need to figure out how we're gonna make 4, 18-19 year olds survive in a tree house without being murdered by our parents." 2 interrupted.

"Jealous, much?" I joked before grinning at Jack.

"Who would've known that the all mighty Jack would become speechless after a mere flirtatious comment." I chuckled.

"Shove it." He glared as he snapped out of his state.

"What and where?" I asked, turning pink in embarrassment. Did I actually say that?

"Later." Jack said, walking towards where 2 and Yoichi were.

Now it was my turn to stand there shocked.

"Y/N!" 2 shouted, snapping me out of it.

"Coming!" I shouted.

*flash*

"We did it!" I shouted in triumph.

We had finally finished building the house. It was in the middle of Haibori Forest. It was 2 floors and had an attic. We even were able to figure out plumbing and electricity all the while trying to balance jobs and bills.

"Thank goodness." 2 sighed helping Yoichi off the floor.

Yoichi's body started getting weaker and weaker and we haven't figured out why.

"You guys finished? It looks great." Jack said, walking towards us, pressing a kiss to my forehead.

"Welcome back, babe. And yeah, we've just finished. Of course we need to supply it a bit more but hey, it's good for the four of us." I shrugged.

"You seem less energetic today, Y/N." 2 pointed out.

"Today marks 6 years since my parents.." I frowned, trailing off.

"Don't think about those fuckers. They deserve what they got after what they did to you." Jack growled.

"Yeah, I get urges to chop their heads off, but that doesn't change the fact that they are my parents, Jackass." I stated.

"Whatever. Let's head inside. Yoichi looks like he's about to fall over." Jack said.

"It's not my fault that my body is becoming weaker." Yoichi retorted.

"Well until we can figure it out, we need to get you rest or something." 2 stated.

*flash*

"Are you hearing what you're saying?" I asked.

"We know what we're saying. We've been at it for years with another friend of ours." 2 said.

"This is ridiculous. I just went out. I didn't see anything like what you're saying. Stop with the hero-villain complex thing. This is real life, not a comic." I rolled my eyes.

"N/N. You've got to believe us. Jack is starting something evil. We're trying to protect you by asking you to join our revolt." Yoichi said.

"Revolt against what? These stupid Quirks that started popping up? It's just a rumor." I stated.

"It's not a rumor Y/N. Why do you think you don't get injuries? Why do you think Yoichi has gotten sick despite having nothing wrong with him? Why do you think weird stuff has been happening?" 2 asked.

"Just- I can understand the Quirks or whatever they are, but seriously? Jack, evil? Yoichi, he's your own brother. Our best friend, 2. If he really had the power to take and transfer Quirks, why hasn't he taken my supposed Quirk?" I asked.

"Because, I love you to much to be mean like that. Now why didn't you guys let me tell my boyfriend about my power?" Jack asked, opening the door and leaning against the door frame.

"Sorry. You seemed busy." 2 said.

"Just let me tell him next time. Anyways, can I talk to you in private, dear?" Jack asked.

"Of course." I nodded before following him out the door.

"Don't forget what we talked about." Yoichi stated before I left.

"I know what I'm doing." I assured them before continuing to follow Jack outside.

This was where the start of my vigilantism would begin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 4.1K 65
SECOND BOOK OF THE SINS OF THE FATHER. - Izuku Midoriya had always been interested in Quirks. He loved studying them and discussing them with his...
52.6K 476 13
izuku yagi was bullied through out his life why because he was quirkless well fake quirkless the doctor put him as quirkless in fear of what will hap...
219K 5.3K 41
The multiverse is nothing new to our friendly neighbourhood Spider-man. 8 months into his hero carrier he had to team up with an army of Spider power...
916K 33.2K 58
What makes a hero, a hero? The courage? A symbol of justice? A symbol of peace? A boy filled with rejection and fear couldn't find the answer. What...