[The new order] Rise of new...

By VladimirKlaus

Great power is a concept used in the field of international relations, used to refer to a sovereign state pos... More

Prologue
Map
Part 1
Part 2: Power of Navy and problem of FSB
Part 3: Negotiate failure and run
Part4: Children?
Part 5: The attack of Black Eagle p1
Part 7: Defense in Lecliunia
Part: 8 The attack of Black Eagle p2
Part 9: The attack of Black Eagle p3
Part 10: Unwanted meeting and break time
Part 11: Diplomacy and Fritz's Trip
Part 12: Once again
Part 13: Brief intelligence and subsequent events
Part 14: Random encounter
Part 15: Improvisation
Part 16: Last push of war
Part 17: Economy, magic and Yuri?
Part 18: Adventure 1
Part 19: Adventure 2
Part 20: Adventure 3
Random Post
[Special Announcement]

Part 6: Slave

1.5K 57 51
By VladimirKlaus

(A/N: This is the next chapter of this story)

--------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Nigreosland / Kosmos]

Third person POV

Currently, inside a certain forest, a person was riding a horse frantically, non-stop.

His face showed urgency and haste as if it was something important.

R. Communication: Damn I have to hurry Nigreosland is in danger!!

He said as he pushed his chest as fast as he could.

The news he was given was extremely important regarding the situation in the eastern Nigreosland city of Lecliunia.

(Timeskip by an author holding Mg42 and screaming desperately in the room while Akagi and Roon are trying to break down the door)

(A/N: Help me bruh)

At the magnificent castle in the heart of the city one could see that a man was sitting on a throne with an angry expression on his face.

Marco: So useless that even the city can't hold it anymore!!?

John: Please forgive us they are so strong they even have iron dragons and strange magic.

The knight said fearfully.

Marco: Damn!

Marco shouted angrily as he slammed his throne.

John: But as long as you send your army along with the wyverns, I'm sure we'll get rid of those barbarians.

John bowed his head.

John: And we'll turn this around!

John hastily spoke, but the only response was a terrifying silence from Marco himself

The sword nearly reached John within a few centimeters, causing him to run out of the room in fear.

Marco: Damn these useless people.

He said as he tried to think of a solution to this problem when those "Russians" had not only iron wyverns but also the navy to be able to capture Lecliunia.

Not to mention their mysterious magic.

Marco: Damn...

Marco seems to have seen the Russians more now, but that's only part of it.

Marco: Should I recruit more soldiers? Should I attack them? Will I win?

If Marco recruits more soldiers then things will be very chaotic as the recruitment will make the people turn against him even more.

Attacking them first might be the simplest and most effective answer, but these "Russians" are not simple when they can repel and damage their mighty expeditionary force and even capable of taking over an entire city like Lecliunia.

And not to mention the iron dragons and the terrifying magic of those barbarians.

And win? It was a question that gave Marco a headache when even he wasn't clear on how much "Russia" really was.

Marco: Damn things are getting even more out of control now that those "Russians" show up!

He mumbled while holding his head as he remembered meeting them for the first time and his first impressions of their appearance on that continent.

John: So what shall we do next my lord

Marco: ....We'll attack them first.

Marco said that sounds pretty stupid but having one of his cities in the east taken is like pointing a sword at him as it will spread out if not stopped.

Not to mention the danger from the enemy itself.

John: Yes my lord!

Marco: Okay, let's quickly inform the other generals that we will depart at noon!

Marco said with a face as he stood up from his throne.

Marco: Also, let's send the demihumans to the battlefield.

John: What do you mean my lord?

Marco: We'll need them to slow down those barbarians!

Now in the cities we can see thousands of slaves across the country being sent to that battlefield.

They were raped and brutalized by those people and now they are pushed into this harsh battlefield.

They are nothing but meat shields now and they have to fight for the country that tortured them.

From young and old and healthy to sick, all were sent to the battlefield...

--------------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------- ---------------------

[Nigreosland / Lecliunia]

Third person POV

Gather here in the city of Lecliunia being occupied by the Russian Empire.

The houses and roads were now ruined by the intense bombing of the VVS forces or the shelling from the fleet of the Russian Empire.

Russian soldiers are patrolling the streets of Lecliunia to ensure the security of the city.

Sometimes they were also suddenly attacked by the remaining soldiers and militias inside the houses and they rebelled against the people who were occupying their city.

It's the Russians.

But the Russian soldiers, thanks to a certain advantage of advanced military training and equipped with semi-automatic rifles, submachine guns and flamethrowers, swept through the sporadic insurgents.

And those who were captured like prisoners, nobles, and captured militiamen were all executed by firing squad if there was any sign of resistance.

Even Sergey issued an order to blockade the city after being suggested by the generals.

The corpses of civilians and soldiers who died after the battle were cremated or buried by the people.

Now we can see two Russian soldiers patrolling the streets of the city.

R. Rilfeman: Oh my gosh I want a sandwich...

A soldier of the Russian Empire said to his friend.

R. Rifleman: Don't worry, comrade, when we're done with this mission, you can enjoy your sandwich!

The man next to him said.

R. Rifleman: You're probably right, but it took too long...

R. Rifleman: Don't worry my friend I have something that will help you!

Then he took a pack of cigarettes from his pocket.

R. Rifleman: Want to smoke Comrade Igor?

Igor: Hell yeah!

Then he gave a cigarette to his friend.

And both of them started to light the fire and took a long breath.

Igor: Hey Comrade Alex don't you think it's a good idea to go so deep?

Igor spoke when he realized that he and Alex were currently beyond the designated area.

Alex: Don't worry, comrade, we both know we have orders to search for whatever remains.

Alex laughed mindlessly at his friend as he walked over the tiles of the mansion.

Igor: Oh maybe you're right about that-

Igor was talking when Alex covered his mouth and raised his index finger.

Alex: Shhhhhhh

Then Alex made some signs as if to say something and pointed to the door from a suspicious looking house.

Igor: Okay I get it.

Igor nodded and whispered with a serious expression then he checked his PPSH-41 and looked back at Alex.

Alex is holding the SKS firmly and giving the symbol 1 to 3.

Alex: Go!

Quickly Alex kicked the door open and burst in and Igor followed.

Inside was a large, dark room without any light.

Alex and Igor are now moving cautiously because they don't know what will await them.

Igor: What does Blyat smell like?

Igor said as he covered his nose and tried to look around.

Alex: Looks like nobody's been there since the bombing started...

Alex said thoughtfully as he stared at the iron collars with the strange symbols printed on them.

Igor: So what should we do next comrade?

Alex: For now, split up the search and remember if something happens, shout it out.

Then the two began to part ways.

Alex: That's weird.

Alex said as he picked one up.

Alex: What is that?

Alex muttered to himself as he held it up to observe.

Igor: AALLEEEXXXX! You must see this!!!

Igor's voice sounded urgent.

Alex: Come now!!!

Alex said as he walked quickly towards Igor and by the way he put the necklace in his pocket.

Alex: What's the matter?

Alex asked as he looked at Igor in surprise and shock.

Igor:...

Then Alex turned to look and now he was surprised and stunned by the sight.

Alex: ....My god

In front of them were now demi-human men, women, and children being held inside with ragged clothes and poor living conditions.

And there are even pregnant women trapped inside and some have lost hope of life.

That's why Igor and Alex are now witnessing one of the most horrible and darkest regimes in the history of this world.

Slave.

Slaves are people who are angry with their human rights and they are brutally and brutally exploited by their masters, they are not allowed to protest or disobey their masters and they are not entitled to any freedom. of both humans and slaves were considered the lowest classes of society which were only considered as walking tools.

It was one of the most brutal human regimes in history, and now they've seen it with their own eyes.

Alex: Igor hurry back and call for help...

Igor:  Roger that...

Quickly Igor ran back to report as well as find help.

(Timeskip by Sergey having fun doing a bit of "Warcrimes" with Dimitri)

At the large military base summoned by Sergey in the suburbs of Lecliunia.

There one can see the Rilfemans guarding the area.

Machine gun emplacements and sniper towers were set up.

K9 units are patrolling with soldiers to sniff out any suspicious enemies.

Because inside that is where the important people of the Russian Empire are gathering to discuss the next phase of this campaign.

And among them was Dimitri, Sergey's butler.

He is currently on his way to Sergey's temporary office to give an announcement about the operation

Dimitri POV

Right now I'm on my way to Master Sergey to deliver the report.

Dimitri's Intro: (Things are pretty peaceful though we'll know it won't last long as our forces move on to the next phase)

I thought about it for a while and then realized that I had arrived and then I opened the door.

Sergey: Please come in.

Sergey's voice came from behind the door and I opened the door.

Dimitri: Look like master seems to be quite busy, am I right?

I spoke in my usual relaxed tone while looking at my master Sergey who was talking to someone.

Sergey: Oh Dimitri you finally came and yes I'm almost done now.

The owner said as he closed the phone.

Dimitri: да perhaps so master Sergey.

I said as I closed the door behind me.

Dimitri: And here's the current city activity report.

I said as I handed the newspaper to owner Sergey.

Sergey: Very well...

Dimitri: Looks like we're almost completely in control of the city and we can now take the next step.

Sergey: I see

Then the master suddenly asked me about a problem.

Sergey: Since you are already here, by the way I want to tell you about this.

Dimitri: What is it, master?

Sergey: You must have heard about slaves in Lecliunia, right?

Dimitri: Oh yes I heard about it and what does the owner Sergey want to say about them?

I asked Master Sergey.

Sergey: I received a message that the number of demihumans in the city is 45% and most of them are slaves.

Dimitri: So what do you mean by Master Sergey?

I don't quite understand what Sergey's uncle is saying.

Sergey: Think about it, with that number of demihumans, we can recruit more manpower for our army.

I am amazed by all that and realize that there are many benefits to it but before I answer I need to ask a few questions about it.

Dimitri: But is that okay? Because I'm concerned that training them will be extremely expensive and will they fight for us and with the language barrier?

Sergey: Oh don't worry about that because I have something to do with it.

Master Sergey said as he flashed a sinister smile that sent chills down my spine.

Sergey: Besides they are slaves of Nigreosland so their hatred for the country that exploited them is extremely strong.

The owner stopped talking, returned the paper to the table, and continued talking.

Sergey: Once that hatred grows, we will use it against the very nation that exploited them and those demihumans will do anything to get revenge.

Dimitri: That's a good idea master!

I can't help but praise

Sergey: And if it is possible we can merge them easily with benefits like we did with the natives...

The owner added.

Sergey: Although I don't expect that they will merge with us but that is also a possibility.

Dimitri: Don't worry Master Sergey I'm sure that they will become one with motherland Russia!

I spoke in a determined tone and ignored the strange look that Master Sergey gave me.

Sergey: Okay then, what about the production of the IS-2?

Dimitri: Da the production line is running at full capacity.

Sergey: Well I'm looking forward to that...

(Timeskip by a chibi Sergey using reconnaissance binoculars on top of the IS-2 tank)

Third person POV

It is now the quiet night of Lecliunia.

Soldiers patrolling in armored vehicles and motorcycles patrolled the city.

Along with that outside the wall we can see some soldiers standing guard on the city walls.

To make sure no one can get inside the city.

Inside one of the bushes, a figure was pulling the string of a crossbow at a guard Rifleman.

Along with a series of black shadows appeared inside.

(A/N: Looks like it's done, hope you guys like it and support it)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151 22 4
The Großdeutschen Kaiserreiches, an Superpower State in the World that is have mostly Influence as greated affected to the World from Economy, Societ...
336 13 33
At one point in our history, we were considered witches, sometimes we were considered demi-gods, but are we? NO, we are just a bunch of young individ...
57 19 20
[COMPLETE] Book 1 of 7 There is a being with great power. One that transcends time and exists to experience all things. While floating in the rea...
5.1K 154 14
[Story under heavy WIP, feedback very greatly appreciated. Title and description subject to constant changes.] "You never know what you truly have un...