Vampire Knight: If Yuki Had A...

By BloodDollRaven

This story follows the manga with the addition of my OC and altered details to make the incorporation make se... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Extra: The Haircut
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Extra: Birthday Special (January 13)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28 and Extra
28.1 (Extras)
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Extra: Cross Family Vacation
Extra: First Day At Cross Academy
Extra: Zero's First Day With The Cross Family
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65 (End)

Chapter 4

15.3K 367 45
By BloodDollRaven

A drop of water falls. But before it hits the table it becomes ice all the way to the glass it was almost spilled from.

"In the end we didn't get to find out more about that blood scent last night." Akatsuki yawns tired as he watches Aido pouring out the water which had been already infected with the blood tablets.

"I'm not particularly interested." Akatsuki adds in.

"That was. . ." Aido pours out more water and watches it fall. ". . .the scent of Yuki's blood." He freezes up the water as he recalls the taste of her blood, but what he doesn't know is that it was not Yuki's blood.

                                           ~0~

"Say anything about my tears and I will kill you! I'm mad now and it's all your fault! Why the hell didn't you trust me enough to tell me your thirst was getting worse?! Lets go!" I say taking Zero by the hand leading him to Headmaster's office.

"Were you going to look for her?" I say not facing him as I pull him to walk faster. I blink these persistent tears away.

"Yes." He says. I stop in front of the Headmaster's office door and wait for him to say something else. "I have to settle things once and for all." He ends and I look over my shoulder at him. I couldn't pull off the frown I originally intended. I just keep a serious face.

"I thought so." I kick open the Headmaster's door.

"Headmaster! We need to talk!" I demand of him.

"Good morning! You came at the perfect time!" He turns towards us and shows us a Night Class uniform.

"Oh boy." I let Zero's hand go.

"See? It's a Night Class uniform for Zero! I wonder if it'll look good on him?" He says to us. I grimace and then I quickly open my eyes when I hear a slapping noise. Zero had just slapped the Headmaster and heads out slamming the door hard. I open the door and see he is already distancing himself.

I grab his arm. "Oh you're not going anywhere, Kiryu! He deserved that, but that doesn't mean I'm letting you off the hook so easily!" I yell at him as I drag him back. We make it back in and then I glare at the Headmaster.

"Are you insane, man?! You weren't thinking at all when you pulled out that uniform, were you?! You must have a death wish!" I scold him as well.

"Can't I at least explain? I am Headmaster!" He pouts at us.

"You seem to be feeling better, Zero." He says which causes Zero to tense up. I felt it with his hand I was still holding. I let go of it.

"Alondra? Did you have something to say?" He asks me.

"Yeah actually. I know Zero can't go back to being what he was before, but there is no way in hell I will let him transfer to the Night Class! If you don't want dead students I suggest you heed my warning! Anyway Yuki and I can't handle all this on our own." I argue with him.

"Well yes you're right. We need Zero as a guardian." He says- to my surprise- by actually agreeing with me.

"Alondra please put this bracelet on." He says handing me the silver bracelet. Then he pulls out a knife.

"Ohh!" I say happily.

"Alondra, this isn't for you. This is for Zero. I need you to cut your finger." He says handing the knife to Zero.

"Darn." I mumble and then I look closer at the bracelet. "Huh? The crest in the middle looks like Zero's tattoo." I say to myself looking at Zero's neck.

"What?" Zero asks the Headmaster suspicious. I put the bracelet on my left wrist.

"Cut it. We need your blood." Zero sighs, but cuts it while looking at the Headmaster. "Don't look at me with suspicious eyes!" He say in a pout. I roll my eyes at the Headmaster.

"All right." He grabs my wrist and Zero's.

"Wha!" I am startled by the suddenness of his tug. He puts Zero's wrist with mine. The blood on his finger drips down on to the bracelet.

"What. . ." I start off.

". . .did you do?" Zero finishes off for me.

"This is an ancient secret method used by vampire hunters to tame vampires." Headmaster explains to us.

"Uh but I'm not-." I say, but stop when Headmaster pulls Zero's collar down and exposes his tattoo.

"The tattoo and your bracelet work together as a pair in this spell." He says and I blush.

"Makes me think of commitment." I mumble.

"What are you-?" Zero starts, but stops when Headmaster pulls my wrist to his neck. There's visible electricity which causes both our eyes to widen. We meet each others surprised gazes. Then when the crest on the bracelet touches his neck a bright light makes me close my eyes. When I open them Zero isn't in front of me. I look to the sides of me not seeing him. Then I look down.

"Zero! What happened?!" I yell as I kneel next to him. It looks like he is being held down to the ground by daggers.

"It's alright. He can't move right now is all. Alondra, if Zero goes crazy and tries to attack someone, put your bracelet on his tattoo to stop him." Headmaster explains to me.

"Oh I see." I say a little deviously. 

"Don't even think about it!" Zero yells at me from the ground.

"Don't make me mad and I'll think about it." I say with a wink. He looks at me surprised for an instant, but then looks at Headmaster.

"Wasn't this tattoo supposed to stop from transforming into a vampire in the first place?" Zero asks.

"Well I kinda made that up. I couldn't tell you that it was really a part of a spell." The Headmaster says pressing his fingers together. "But, now your vampire instincts have completely awakened, there is no changing that." He says in all seriousness. I look back down at Zero.

"For your protection and to keep things going on at school as usual both classes must not know you're a vampire, do you two understand?" We both nod.

"I guess I have a lot of explaining to do to Yuki. Damn I hate long explanations." I say rubbing the back of my neck.

"Don't worry, if you don't resist the spell you'll be able to move in a moment. I'm sorry I didn't want to do this." Headmaster says with eyes downcast.

"Zero I'm-" I start.

"It's alright." He says looking up. The Headmaster kneels in front of Zero, to the side of me. I arch my eyebrow at him once he pulls his collar down.

"There's one more thing I can do for you." He says in a seductive voice I move away a bit. "If you want blood feel free to drink mine." I gasp and hide my laughter. Zero sits up abruptly and punches Headmaster Cross. I put my arms around his neck keeping my body in front of him making sure he doesn't kill the Headmaster.

"Calm down Zero!" I yell at him feeling him struggle to get free.

"This is sexual harassment! Blood tablets are enough for me!" Zero yells. He puts his arm around my waist and stands up with me in tow. I blush wildly. "We're leaving Alondra!" He says still not putting me down.

"H-Huh?" I stutter with embarrassment and confusion.

"Wait Zero! You forgot something important." Headmaster calls after us. But I'm still kind of frozen in shock in his carry, my feet danfling like I'm some sort of doll.

"Uh um c-can you put me down and tell me about it later?" I say looking at him. He blushes realizing the situation and puts me down.

"I'll tell you." He says quickly turning away.

"O-okay. See you later then." I say quickly and then stop before I run out.

"Don't be late for class." Then I run out quickly. I pray the blush is gone by the time I make it to class.

When I make it out of their sights I stop and look up at the sky. "I have to make sure Kaname keeps Zero's secret." I clench my hands, making my way towards the Moon Dorms. I haven't exactly been inside completely, but I'm pretty sure I can find my way around.

I find what I was looking for. I enter and see a man just sitting there in the shadows. Pointing to my badge at him.

"I'm going in." I say not even asking the man.

"You're not the first one to come here today so early in the morning. Very well. Enter." The old man says. "Moon Dorms are that way." He says pointing me in the right direction. I nod my head and head that way.

"We can only ask this of you, who has been called the 'miraculous genius youth'!" A man says wiping the sweat from his face.

"Please help our research organization! If it's you, who had written that thesis-"

"But I have no interest in work if that's in the daytime. I'm sleepy, so, won't you go home now?" Aido says in a moody tone as he lazily sits on a comfortable couch.

"The door is over there." Aido tells them, showing it to them.

I kick open the door-kicking doors is my hobby- and it doesn't open as far as I wanted it to. I grunt and push the rest open with my hand.

"Alondra! My precious!" Aido says surprising me. He is talking with two other people. I hardly listen to him and take in the Moon Dorms.

"Damn this is a dorm? Looks more like a mansion." I mumble taking in the rich decor.

"Alright you guys need to go!" Aido says pushing out the two people, the door closing behind them.

"Ugh, it's so bright out. I'm sleepy! I'm grumpy!" He says rubbing his eyes. "It's all their fault." He complains to me like as if we were best friends.

"Like I care! I'm not a miracle worker. I can't fix your problems." I cross my arms over my chest.

"Hm your lovely voice is enough to make me forgive you. So why are you here?" He puts an arm around my shoulder.

"Do you want to die? I'm not Yuki. I won't hesitate to hurt you if you touch me one more time." I threaten him. He moves his arm away.

"Oh are you here for me to finally taste your blood?" He says all giddy. I glare at him and pull out my Blue Rose.

"As if. I'm here to see Kaname. Where is he?" I say pointing my Blue Rose at him.

"Oh. This way then." He says heading up the stairs, suddenly very serious.

"Huh? It was that easy?" I say feeling a little disappointed that he didn't put up a fight.

"Yuki and you are the only ones Kaname-sama is nice to so everyone just follows his lead." He says looking back at me.

"Who made those puncture wounds on your neck?" He asks me. I quickly touch my neck. The band-aid was gone and now in the hands of Aido. He leans on the railing.

"The night before our class smelled blood. We were all surprised. I thought it was Yuki's blood I had smelled, but it turned out to be yours. Kaname-sama told us to ignore it so we stopped fussing about it." He explains to me.

"He said that?" Well looks like I didn't have to threaten him to keep Zero's secret. Lucky him. I frown at the missed chance to threaten him.

Aido suddenly frowns and the candles in the room go out. He grips the railing and I see ice forming from his hand.

"This is really pissing me off." He then looks at me with red eyes. I flinch back and keep my fear at bay.

"What are Yuki and you to Kaname-sama?!" The ice is suddenly at my feet and the gun in my hand is hit with an ice shard making it fly out of my grasp. I should keep it on a chain like Zero keeps Bloody Rose.

"Huh?" He asks me as he comes to me quickly.

"Damn vampires and their powers." I say to myself as I try to move my frozen ankles. No luck.

"Why does Kaname-sama care so much about you two?" Aido asks me. I frown.

"He doesn't care about me. He only cares for Yuki. Anyway he only saved our lives from a rogue vampire who wanted to attack us!" I yell at him clenching my hands preparing to punch him.

"What? I didn't know that." He then smiles. "Then both of you should offer Kaname-sama all the blood in your bodies." He says darkly.

"Like hell I will! I won't let him touch me or Yuki! I don't care what happens! No one gets my blood or hers again! Unless you all want to die!" I yell at him.

"Your bloods belong to Kaname-sama now. But those puncture wounds aren't from Kaname-sama are they?" He gets closer to me and I keep him at bay by pushing his shoulders back.

"Don't give your blood to anyone else anymore, including me. Someday lord Kaname's lips," He says brushing my neck with his own lips. I try to push him away, but his vampiric strength is too much for me. ". . .will gently brush your neck and his fangs will sink in to you. And when he sucks your blood the sound of it will leave you in ecstasy, Alondra" He moans my name and I blush from his words. I'm not used to hearing this kind of stuff.

"You should offer yourself to Kaname sama. Beg him to drink your blood. 'please drink my blood'." He says actually trying to sound like me. I push him once his guard is down.

"Never!" I yell at him.

"You're blushing. It must be tempting you, huh?" He says to me. I frown and was about to open my mouth.

"Okay. Then I'll have to freeze you with my ice and take you to him." He grabs my arms and I feel the coldness of the ice forming on them. I mange to pull a hand up.

"Let me go you damn low life!" I raise my fist and another hand stops me from punching his nose right off of his 'perfect' face. The ice quickly melts. I look behind me and spot Kaname.

"Please stop, Alondra." Kaname says to me with a sad look in his eyes, but I refuse to take pity on him. I pull my wrist away from his grasp.

"Why should I? He asked for it." I say coldly.

"Kaname-sa-" Kaname slaps Aido hard across the face. I frown, but don't take any pity on either one of them.

"Did I ask for this?" He asks ominously.

"No I acted on my own. Forgive me Kaname-sama." He apologizes and kneels.

"Leave now." Aido quickly leaves. "He said some very disturbing things, I'm sorry, Alondra." Kaname looks at me. I put my hands to my hips.

"He should be the one apologizing not you. Anyway I don't accept the apology." I say sternly. He puts a hand to my cheek. I move my face away.

"It's alright. You truly are interesting. You're completely different from the Night Class students and even Yuki, who listen to everything I say." I lightly blush and hide the surprise in me.

"Is he actually complimenting me?" I ask myself.

"You can be a very kind girl when protecting those you care about. You've always been so cold to me, but I do care about you as well. Take care of yourself as well not just Yuki. You're a very kind and gentle girl on the inside. Your strength is extraordinary. That is enough for me. It's getting late. Please don't come here alone next time." He says.

"Why does he look so lonely?" I question myself. I actually feel some pity for him and sigh.

"Okay I won't." I say with a small sigh.

"Have Zero come with you. He robbed you of your blood, so he should at least serve you in some way." He says.

"Alright don't get carried away! I won't let you talk about Zero that way! What is your problem against him?" I say. He moves my collar, looking at the puncture wounds Zero made.

"You want to know why?" He asks me.

"I think that's why I asked." I say taking my hand to his to remove it, but he grabs mine instead. I look at our hands.

"I can't keep my composure," I meet his eyes. ". . .when one of my precious girls has been pierced by someone else." He ends.

"Huh?" I say shocked that he would talk this way to me. Almost like he holds feelings for me. But, that isn't right because he only cares about Yuki. The door is opened abruptly. I turn quickly letting Kaname's hand go.

"Zero." I call out in relief.

"He came to pick you up. Go on back to the day world. Back to Yuki." He says turning away. I watch him go, but look back at Zero when he grabs my hand and pulls me out. We walk down the path usually lined with Day Class girls.

"I still don't understand why dorm leader Kuran is so attached to the Cross sisters." Akatsuki says as Kaname walks up the stairs running a hand through his dark hair.

"In the first place, no one understands why someone like the last of the Kuran family should be in the same place with such a guy like Zero Kiryu, a human from a family of vampire hunters." Akatsuki adds on as Kaname slowly puts his hand down.

"You are the world of night's-"

"Yuki and Alondra are. . ." Akatsuki stops as Kaname interrupts him. ". . . are the only girls in this world who are important." Kaname says before leaving him there where he stands. Akatsuki is left pondering over what he meant considering that Alondra is like Zero, she isn't afraid to disrespect the powerful pureblood, Kaname Kuran.

"Hey you can let go of me. I can walk you know?" I say letting the first thing I could think of come out of my mouth. "Are you listening?" I say trying to pull my hand back, but he holds fast.

"Congratulations! Kaname called you one of his precious girls." He says almost in jealousy. I stop and get my hand free. Looks like he heard that.

"Hold on! That was not and is not my goal in life! You know how I feel towards Kaname so I don't see why you're so angry! There's only one vampire I yearn for, but he will never see me in the same way I see him. I'm human and he will never accept me." I blush realizing I just practically confessed my feelings to him. Although I was lucky I didn't say his name.

"No wait! I'm sorry! I didn't mean-" He grabs my hand and intertwines his fingers with my right hand.

"I get it." He says with a sad look in his eyes.

"You don't get it." I say to him.

"Stop don't tell me about him." He says. I realize he thinks I'm talking about another vampire that I have feelings for.

"Don't think-"

"This hand," He interrupts me. ". . .wields the Black Rose. The gun that can kill vampires. When I lose the humanity in me and become an insane vampire. . ." He stops when I don't meet his eyes. I look away from our intertwined fingers and look into his sad eyes. ". . .shoot me with her. Not yet, but the day will come." He lets my hand go. "Kill me with that hand when the time comes." I look at that hand and he turns away from me.

I grab his hand making him stop. He turns to face me. "It's not what you're thinking. What I said earlier. It's none of them." I explain to him as a blush covers my face. I let his hand go. "I-I. . . never mind!" I say quickly and run off to tell Yuki about this, but there are somethings I will omit.

My heart is going to burst. I don't think it's ever hurt loving him so much. Not like this.

"Oof!" I trip on the grass and just lie there. I still feel a bit anemic from the blood loss. My head is spinning a bit, so I just stay down to wallow. I kinda wanna cry, but I hold back even though I'm alone right now.

"Alondra!" I lift my head as Yuki runs over to me. Looks like she had been looking for me as well. I sit up and look up at her, she kneels down next to me. "What happened?! Are you okay?! Did you talk to Zero?"

"I'm alright, just got a bit dizzy. Um we did talk, everything is alright. Uh..." My words don't continue. What exactly was Kaname expecting when he also called me precious to him? What would that cause between Yuki and myself?

"Alondra, I started thinking about Kaname-senpai. He has to keep Zero's secret after all. I was thinking about going-"

"I went already. He won't say anything." I assure her. She looks surprised at me. At least she doesn't bring up what more was discussed between the two of us. That's for the best.

"Oh, well that's good. I'm glad Kaname-senapi would keep his secret." Yuki smiles to herself, that loving gaze appears as she thinks about Kaname. Yep, there's no way I can tell her about what he said. Though it looks like I have to make my boundaries with Kaname even stronger.

"Yep, anyway we should get to class. It's getting late." We both stand up, dust ourselves off and start walking.

"With Zero... did you..."

"Well he came for me in the Moon Dorms. He wasn't happy I went by myself, that's to be expected though." I shrug and Yuki looks back.

"But you were alone. Did you two fight?" Wah, she's really observant when she wants to be.

"No, not really. I don't wanna talk about it, sorry." I just shake my head and head inside the school building. Her footsteps follow me after a short moment. Off to class I suppose. Just don't think about what happened in there.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

418 20 15
Book 1: The Kiryu's Adopted Pureblood, Book 2: The Kiryu's Pureblood Lover Book cover created by me, Blood Doll Raven After the incident that nearly...
5K 50 32
Zero Kiryuu had buried his childhood memories, choosing to forget them. But what happens when an old childhood friend returns to his side and reminds...
1.4K 42 15
In a world where it's already an eye for an eye, a claw for a claw Keiko Amile, a mysterious half ghoul who craves to be free from the CCG for even a...
4.8K 141 7
(from manga)Cross Academy is attended by two groups of students: the Day Class and the Night Class. At twilight, when the students of the Day Class r...