Jeff The Killer x Yn

By Muffintime10101

you are a stripper but you end up getting kidnapped in your sleep taken to the slender mansion due to your un... More

The club
A new awakening
A new life
An introduction
A fight and a new heart
A drunken day
uncontrollable
Jeff's flirting
First kiss
dancing
LEMON 🍋
An un pleasent surprise
Dirty Dancing
dirty dancing pt2
karma 🍋
My sweet escape
A dark fun night🍋
Secrets
Secrets part 2
My Punishment🍋
Forgiveness
Forever mine

INFO

771 8 1
By Muffintime10101

Y/n is a stripper and has the power of mind manipulate so, people to do whatever you want them to do. You are also very strong but no one can see it. You also have a pole that extends next to your hip. After working you end up getting kidnapped and taken to the slender mansion because one of the creepypastas saw what you did at the club. On your way, you manage to find a new power out of rage.

-------------------------------------------
This is my first story, there are going to be some lemon scenes if you don't feel comfortable please skip them. I hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56 0 7
This is mostly a guilty pleasure of mine. Feel free to read *WARNING* All characters have been aged up to be between 18/19. This story has mentions a...
187 8 6
After finding your coworkers dead, you, as the lone survivor, become the object of interest to the cold-blooded-killer.
1.7K 67 20
William was a normal high junior high school girl but on her 15th birthday her mom dies getting her birthday cake. After her mom dies she has to go l...
1K 52 29
You go to a sleepover that your BFF invites you and you meet the famous Slenderman. You fall in love with him. And many things happened in your life.