You Are My Dream Come True

By Shiya_AS

#1 on Romancefanfiction out of 23k stories for 2 weeks #1 on ashaangi #1 on ashwinkumar #1 on ashwinsivaangi ... More

Introduction
Dream and Goal
A friend who loved
Demon of Business Industry
When our eyes met
Destiny doing its magic
Blessing in disguise
Her Knight in a Shining Armour
Its party time
The one who you should not touch
Mamaa
My dear Machan
Possessiveness
I love my King
Miss you
Cunning Thaatha
Threat
Roar of the Demon King
Birth of the Rowdy
Invite
Here comes the Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
First Kiss
I Love You
Revelation
Chellama
Hurt
Lion fell in love with the Lamb
Love is in the air
Understanding
His Kiss
Old man's worry
Dad's concern
Right Man
Love Quarrel
Imminent Peril
Lion's roar
Leaving the past behind
Engagement
One last wish
I'm Sorry
Kulu Kulu Venpani Pola
Living with you forever
Foolishness runs in your family
New Beginning
Do you know cooking??
Success party
Sister for life
Bitter past
Power Behind Her
Fountain of Love
Queen in making
Dirty Mind
Goddess Aphrodite
Naughty Rogue
Wild Cat
Sly fox
Scared of losing you
I'll be waiting for you
Evil rises
Queen saves the King
Evil walks into the House
Return of the King
My Boss Lady
Prakash's wedding
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Interview and Promotion

Yours, Arjun

14.5K 883 340
By Shiya_AS

'Babe, don't worry I'm yours and only yours'

Sumalatha: Hey Satish... Enna neeyum silent ah irukka?? Avalum silent ah irukka?? Ava enga pona?? U know anything about her.

Satish: No ka.. Theriyale.. Ana naan call pannappo innoru male voice kettuchi. Do you think that will be Ak??

Sumalatha: chances are very less. Sari nee edho vechirukken nu sonniye avalku against ah adhu Enna???

That person's words still reverberated in his ears and he did not want to do anything with her.

Satish: adhellam Onnum illa ka. Naan summa sonnen.

Sumalatha: you are lying.. Sari enaku endha proof um venom.. Atleast Unaku Therinja varaikumachi Sollu..

Satish: Arjun and Sindhuja seems to have much more than what is seen on surface.

Sumalatha: apdiya??

Satish: yes..

Sumalatha: Did you see it with your eyes??

Satish: I saw them coming out of the car together. Her lipstick was smudged. But don't share this to anyone. Otherwise we will get implicated.

Sari ka. I'm getting late for recording. Will see you later.

He then received a call from the music director.

Music director: sorry Satish. I don't think this song will suit your voice. I will offer you another good song. You don't have to come to studio.

It was shocking for him to hear such a news. His manager then called him.

Manager: hey Satish.. Idiot.. What did you do this time? Last time eh sonnena illaya?? Unga Akka idhellam pandra na she has her face value, fans and some producer behind her.. Unaku yaar irukka??

Satish: Enna aachi nu first sollunga...

Manager: you are banned.. No music director is willing to work with you. All the songs which were under your name got rejected and offered to someone else. You can still work but not on films.. Film industry banned you. Independent music pandra alavuku Unaku band um illa.. Fans um illa...

Satish crumbled and sat on the floor. How did this happen?? He was quite angry with the way things escalated.

Sumalatha: Enna aachi??

Satish: I got banned.

Sumalatha: I told you to be careful. See.. Ippovum Onnum illa... Silent ah iru.. Namma time varappo senjikalam avale..

Satish: No avana naana nu paathuralam.. Naan varen.. Bye...

After Satish left, sumalatha received the call from that stranger again.

Sumalatha: why are you calling me again??

Stranger: Unaku help pandren thanks solla mattiya??

Sumalatha: vishayathe Sollunga..

Stranger: it was me who got your cousin banned.

Sumalatha: what?? Idhu dhaan neenga help pandradha?? His career will be over.. He will be doomed..

Stranger: but you will cherish.. Ur career will bloom. He will take her with himself to drown. You can be happy.. What do you say??

Sumalatha: ellam sari dhaan.. What is your catch in this?? Why are you helping me?? What if I leak this call out??

Stranger: ur producer who backs you up is my ally and he has more high definition videos of yours.. Munna maari morphing nu solli escape aaga mudiyadhu.. Do you still wish to leak??

Sumalatha: No I will obey..

-----

Satish then released a video on his social media page.

Satish: Me and Sindhuja are dating for past four months. Ana enga relationship pudikadha oru businessman naan per solla virumbale.. Is trying to sabotage my career. Ungalku onnu sollikren. I will never leave her. She is mine.

This created a ruckus on social media and few people started supporting him out of sympathy.

Meanwhile that businessman was busy...

------

Ak: why do you wear so many items?? Its just us in this whole island...

Sk: you turn around... Why are you looking at me??? Dress pannanum arjuney.. Turn around...

Ak: why do you still feel shy??

Sk: adhu... Nee paatha hooks and button ellam wrong ah podhu.. Adhan...

He leaped off the bed and stood near her and whispered.

Ak: adhuku dhaan Soldren.. Venom.. your dress looks awesome on my floor..

Sk: arjuneyy...

She blushed again and her cheeks looked like a tomato... He kissed her cheeks and started biting it. She stopped him suddenly as something hit her mind then only..

Sk: Arjuney naan kekanum nenaichen.. Inga yean staff yaarume illa.. All our food are prepared and everything is on place.. But I don't see any staff around..

Ak: they come and work before we wake up and then they return. They live in nearby island which is quite a big town. So inga naama mattum dhaan...

And more than that... We are in this room for nearly 18 hours..

Sk: ayyo avlo time aayirucha?? Lets go out...

Ak: let me finish what I started..

Sk: you rogue.. You will not let me go again..

Ak: okay... Ore oru kiss.. Then we can go out...

He slowly immersed his lips on her lips and the fire was ignited again. All her defense crumbled the moment his icy lips touched her warm lips. Her lips were so tender which did not let him break the kiss. He wanted more and he went for it. He lifted her and she wrapped her legs around him. She did not know when did they hit the bed.

Two hours later,

Sk: you beast... Idhuku dhaan sonnen...

He laughed aloud.. She started hitting him... He then caught her hands and subdued her on the bed..

Ak: oii rowdy.. Nadikadhe... Ivlo neram en pere sathama sonnadhu yaaru???... Naan veanum nu sonnadhu yaaru???....

Sk: chii po... Adhellam ippo solla koodadhu arjuney...

Ak: niyaya padi paatha it is you who is taking advantage of me..

Sk: poi solladhe arjuney.. Nee dhaane adhellam panne...

Ak: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

He then slowly stroked her hair and hugged her tightly in his embrace.

Ak: you know what?? I'm trying to control ma.. But all my self defense becomes useless when it involves you.. Naan romba munnadi ketta varigal dhaan enaku gnabagam varudhu.. Appo adhu maari onnu en life le nadakka vaaippe illa nu nenaichen... But ippo adhoda meaning puriyudhu...

Unnodu naan irundhaa
Ovvoru mani thuliyum
Marana padukkaiyilum
Marakkaadhu kanmaniyae

 Thonnooru nimidangal
Thottanaiththa kaalam dhaan
Yennooru aandugalaai
Idhayaththil ganakudhadi

Paarvaiyilae sila nimidam
Bayaththodu sila nimidam
Katti anaiththappadi
Kanneeril sila nimidam

 Ilakkanamae paaraamal
Yellaa idangalilum
Muththangal vidhaiththa
Mohaththil sila nimidam

Unnodu naan irundha
Ovvoru mani thuliyum
Marana padukkaiyilum
Marakkaadhu kanmaniyae

She kissed him on his cheeks when he finished it.

Sk: you know what... you make me feel like a woman... I feel like I'm being loved properly.. Neenga Ennai paathukra maari vera yaarum Ennai paathukale... Neenga ennai enga vechirukanumo Anga vechirukinga... I love you arjuney.. I'm fortunate to have you in my life.. I will never leave you...

Then she snuggled him. She slowly dozed off in his arms and he too fell asleep after sometime. She was not able to find him when she woke up from her slumber. She slowly walked out of the room and strangely staffs were running around the house. But he was no where to be seen. She came down to the first floor and asked the maid who smiled at her.

Sk: Arjun eh paathingala???

Maid: ayya unga kitte idhe kudukka sonnaru..

Sk: oh...

She received an envelope from her and opened it.

My dear Sindhuja,

   Go to third floor and check the dressing room.. I have left something for you. Wear it for me and come out of the house.. You will be brought to me...

Yours,
Arjun

She closed the envelope and ran towards the third floor and entered the dressing room. There was a beautiful dress and matching accessories lying on the bed. Upon closer view, it was a cocktail ruffle layered gown and it was quite glamorous. It was much different from her usual style which was quite conservative. She made up her mind to wear it. She wore the dress along with the lingerie set gifted by preethi. She was not able to believe herself when she looked at the image in the mirror. She was beautiful. His style showed her true beauty. She was glowing like a princess.

She came out of the house and saw a person standing there. He took her to the shores. It was late in the night and she was taken to a boat. The boat had lights and she settled down herself. She asked the person who rowed the boat.

Sk: Arjun enga??

Person: wait Ma'am. You will see him soon.

They rowed for 5 minutes and then she saw lights in the middle of the ocean. They reached the cruise and she saw him waiting for her. She hopped down from the boat and walked towards him.

*Author's note: Hello makkale... Yesterday's comment section was hilarious.. Thanks for sharing all your views. Please share your views for this one too.. Love you all.. Stay safe and wear mask.. Vaccine podunga.. Vote podunga indha chapter pidichirundha... Comments podunga nalla illa na...🙈🙈🙈

Ur votes my boost😍😍😍😍😍....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

260K 24.8K 66
This is a romcom ashaangi fanfic. Synopsis of the story : Arjun is a young handsome guy who strongly believes in destined love after reading a book...
292K 6.7K 24
She was born to one of the poorest families in her village. Her mother passed when she was three and her father was a drunk. She was left to fend for...
71.4K 1.5K 31
Cassandra "Cass" Schmidt is the Niece and Goddaughter of Her Majesty Queen Charlotte, Renowned for her Intelligence, Love for History and Ambitious C...
281K 29.2K 67
The story of two separated hearts! What if a college romance moved away from eachother and came back after years? That's what exactly happened in Arj...