𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, teen...

By afternoonbliss

the pack had a very normal summer. no supernatural incidents or situations happening. after the whole kissing... More

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒?
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐈
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒?
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘: 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈

3.1K 150 27
By afternoonbliss

—————
chapter eleven: motel glen capri
—————
"don't you remember?"
—————

*TRIGGER WARNING: there are mentions of suicide and attempted suicide. if these are sensitive topics for you, do not continue reading*

aurora watched as the school bus pulled up in front of an old motel. her eyes went over to the name of the motel; motel glen capri. everyone grabbed their duffel bags and got off of the bus, standing at the beginning of the parking lot. they all looked up at the old building, aurora feeling the hairs on the back of her neck stand up as goosebumps spread throughout her body.

"i've seen worse." scott said.

"where have you seen worse?" stiles asked him.

coach finstock then blew his whistle, making aurora groan. she had been hearing the whistle all day, and even though she felt better, that thing still gave her a headache.

"listen up." coach started. "the meet's been pushed till tomorrow. this was the closest motel with the most vacancies and least amount of good judgement when it comes to accepting a bunch of degenerates like yourselves. you'll be pairing up, but three of you have to share a room. choose wisely."

with that, everyone went over to coach and grabbed keys from out his hand. aurora didn't know if she wanted to bunk with scott and stiles or allison or lydia. she looked at the two separate duos, not sure what to do. she then thought about how she basically bunked with the boys her whole life and wanted a small break. she walked over to allison and lydia, giving the boys a shrug as they looked at her.

"i'm sorry. but I don't wanna be the only girl in a room of two boys. i love you guys, really." aurora quickly told them.

"you just wanna be with your girlfriend." stiles mumbled.

"and that too." aurora smiled.

it was true, but it wasn't just because she wanted to be with her girlfriend. she wanted to make sure that allison and lydia was both safe because of that feeling. if anything was to happen, scott would be able to protect stiles,

"and i'll have no sexual reversion perpetrated by you little deviants." coach yelled after the students who were already walking towards their rooms. "got that? keep your dirty little hands to your dirty little selves!"

aurora and allison started to make their way to the motel, but aurora stopped once she realized that lydia wasn't walking next to them.

"lydia?" allison asked, her eyebrows furrowed.

"i don't like this place." lydia whispered.

aurora furrowed her eyebrows at the martin girl, glad to see that she wasn't the only one who had a bad feeling about this place but also confused as to why lydia was the one getting the bad feeling.

"i don't think the people who own this place like this place." allison joked, a smile appearing on her lips. her smile dropped when she realized that neither aurora or lydia was laughing. "its just for a night."

"a lot can happen in one night." aurora whispered, making allison look at her girlfriend with furrowed eyebrows.

allison stuck her hand out for aurora to take, the hastings girl interlocking their fingers. the duo looked back at lydia, waiting for her to join them so that they could go to their room. the strawberry blonde caught on, ignoring the vibe she was getting as she started to walk towards the couple. all three of them searched for their room before they found it, entering it.

aurora looked around, her face twisting up slightly. yeah, you could tell that the owners didn't really care about how clean the rooms were, and neither did the employees. aurora didn't even want to put her bag down. she looked over to the dresser, seeing that it had room on it. she put her bag down there. she looked over to see that allison and lydia was already comfortable on the beds.

"okay." she mumbled, walking over to the bathroom.

she looked in the mirror, rubbing her eyes. something told her to get a closer look. she leans forward, pulling her lower eyelid down so that she could look. she then saw her eyes flash pink, making the hastings girl jump back. she looked at the mirror with furrowed eyebrows, rubbing her eyes again.

"rora, are you done in the bathroom?" she heard allison call out. "i want to take a shower."

"uh, yeah." aurora answered, looking at her reflection one more time. "yeah, i'm done."

with that she walked out, seeing that allison was standing there. she smiled at the shorter girl, seeing that she also had a shirt in her hands. one of her shirts.

"did you take one of my shirts from my bag?' aurora asked, her eyes shooting over to her duffel bag, seeing that it was unzipped.

"yep." allison said, popping the p. "now, excuse me. i feel nasty."

aurora rolled her eyes, but moved out of the way. she noticed that lydia was no longer in the room, making the gamma wolf furrow her eyebrows.

"where's lyds?" she asked, sitting down on one of the beds.

"she went to go get towels." allison answered as she turned the shower off. "the ones we had reeked of nicotine. lydia's words not mine."

"i'm hungry." aurora mumbled, remembering how she didn't eat all day. "ally, i'm going to the vending machine! you want anything?"

"uh. . . surprise me!" the argent girl yelled back before she got in the shower.

aurora grabbed her money from her duffel bag, grabbing at least ten dollars. she was really hungry. she left the room and went to the stairs, walking down them. she smiled once she had seen the vending machine enter her eyesight. but as she got closer, she realized that the glass of the vending machine was shattered.

the hastings girl looked around the parking lot, seeing that there were barely any cars. but she didn't see any sign of anyone who had looked like they broke it. so instead of thinking about it, she quickly grabbed as many snacks she could fill her arms with. she got a few bag of doritos, thinking of boyd, not knowing he was the one who had broke the glass.

she ran back up stairs and to her room. she had seen that the door was cracked, making her furrow her eyebrows since she remembered closing the door all the way. she shrugged it off, actually relieved since she a bunch of snacks in her hands. she slipped her foot through the door before opening it.

she threw all of the snacks on the small table that was in front of the window. she smiled down at the amount of snacks she had taken, proud of herself. she looked towards the bathroom, seeing that there was someone in there. her protective instincts quickly overtook her, knowing that allison was still in the shower, extremely vulnerable.

she made her way over to the bathroom, making sure not to make any noise. as she got closer, she realized that it was scott, which made her even angrier.

"maybe, it could even fix things between us." aurora heard him say, seeing that he had grabbed onto allison's hand.

she barged into the bathroom, quickly pulling scott away and standing in front of allison.

"scott, what the fuck?!" aurora yelled.

this made the mccall boy's whole demeanor change, looking at the two girl with furrowed eyebrows. aurora saw how his face had changed and how he had looked at them, which made her calm down a little.

"are you okay?" she asked him, watching as he started to slowly back away.

"yeah, i, um." he answered, backing out of the door as he tried to remember how he had gotten into the room. "sorry. i don't remember."

with that, he walked out of the room, leaving two very confused girls. aurora turned towards allison, checking if she was okay.

"i'm fine. he didn't do anything." allison quickly told her, her eyebrows furrowed as she looked at the doorway.

"what the fuck was that about?" aurora mumbled.

~~~

aurora waited lydia to return with the towels, not wanting to leave allison alone after what had just happened. she quickly left the room, but then she quickly realized that she didn't know the number of scott and stiles' room. she pulled out her phone and tapped on messages before she started to text stiles, waiting for him to respond. as she waited, she leaned on the railing, looking out into the dark night.

when she didn't receive a reply, she looked down at her phone to go type another message.

smarty🤓
what room are you in?
(sent at 9:04pm)
stiles???
(sent at 9:06pm)

"you're a failure." aurora heard to the right of her, making her lean off of the railing and turn to her right.

her eyebrows furrowed once she saw that no one was outside and that all of the doors were closed. maybe she had picked up on someone's conversation by an accident.

she turned back around, coming face to face with her mother. the hastings girl jumped back, feeling her heart hammer against her rib cage. she looked at her mother in horror as she backed away in fear.

"rora?"

this made said girl turn towards the voice, seeing that it was allison. aurora turned back to her mother, only to see that she was no longer there.

"aurora, are you okay?" allison asked, seeing the frightened look on her face.

aurora closed her eyes, taking in a deep breath. maybe she was seeing things because of how little sleep she got the night before. she released the breath before turning back towards allison.

"yeah. um. . . yeah, i'm okay." she lied. "i was just, uh, i was looking for scott."

"still?" allison asked. "you left ten minutes ago to do that."

the gamma wolf looked at her girlfriends with furrowed eyebrows, only feeling like she's been out there for three minutes.

"don't you remember?" allison asked, seeing the confused look on her face.

"i - i don't know." aurora whispered.

"let's go back inside. lydia wants to tell us something." allison told her, holding out her hand.

aurora slipped her hand into the argent girl's, letting her drag her back into the room. aurora looked back at the spot where her mother was at before she entered her room.

lydia had began to explain what the owner's wife had told her about the motel.

"198?" aurora asked, eating one of the snacks she had took from the vending machine.

"yes, and we're talking 40 years." lydia answered. "on average, that's. . . 4.95 a year, which is. . . actually expected."

aurora and allison looked at each other. aurora watched as allison pulled her own shirt over her head, smiling at the fact that her girlfriend was wear her shirt.

"but who commemorates that with a framed number?" lydia asked. "who does that? who?"

"all suicides?" allison asked.

"yes. hanging, throat - cutting, pill - popping, both - barrels - of - a - shotgun - in - the - mouth suicides." the strawberry blonde answered.

"thanks for giving us different scenarios to imagine, lyds." aurora said sarcastically, putting a chip in her mouth.

"i don't know about you two, but me, i -" lydia started, ignoring aurora's comment.

aurora looked at her with furrowed eyebrows, wondering why she had stopped talking.

"did you hear that?" lydia asked.

"hear what?" allison questioned, looking at aurora to ask what lydia could've heard.

"i didn't hear anything." the gamma wolf told her.

it went quiet again, the couple watching as lydia furrowed her eyebrows and slowly turned around. she then got off of the bed, her eyes landing on the air vent that was above the bed.

aurora watched as lydia stepped onto the bed and took a few steps closer to the air vent, her and allison looking at the girl with confused expressions on their faces. the martin girl then started to breathe heavily, making the other two girls start to panic.

"lydia." allison tried.

"oh, my god. oh, my god." lydia repeated, whispering the words.

they watched as she flinched, bringing her hand up to her mouth as she took a few steps backwards. allison stepped forward, making sure the strawberry blonde wouldn't fall off the bed.

"what happened, lydia? what is it?" she asked.

"did you hear that?" lydia asked.

"hear what?" aurora questioned, getting up from her chair.

lydia stepped down from the bed, facing her two friends. "the two people in the other room - they shot each other."

with that, she ran out of the room, leaving very two shocked and confused girls standing there.

"did she just say they shot each other?" aurora asked allison, trying to process everything that just happened.

~~~

i know that i haven't updated all day. so here's a little late update. and i only say late because it is currently 3:10 in the morning where i am. i hope u guys enjoyed this very rushed chapter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.1K 2.2K 28
"Stop moving you idiot" I exclaimed loudly "i'm trying to get the tone right and you're screwing up the shadows!" ----- Freya didn't care about b...
48.5K 2.4K 21
??? ??? ???? ????? ????? ?? ????? ????? ?? ??? ??? ???? ????? ????? "???????, ???'?? ?? ??????, ?? ?????" teen wolf s1-? allison argent x oc (1-3) st...
493K 10.1K 78
Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Just like she never would have expected tha...
171K 4.8K 29
the one where another Argent comes to town - [ book 1 of The Argent Series ] | season 3A | based on the show Teen Wolf written by Jeff Davis, and the...