Mind Can Forget But Heart Can...

By meongff

Ahn Hyejin has a precious girlfriend named Jung Wheein, and they are 5 years in a relationship. Both adored e... More

Author's Notes
Prologue
Chap. 1
Chap. 2
Chap. 3
Chap. 4
Chap. 5
Chap. 6
Chap. 7
Chap. 8
Chap. 9
Chap. 10
Chap. 11
Chap. 12
Chap. 13
Chap. 14
Chap. 15
Chap. 16
Chap. 17
Chap. 18
Chap. 20
Epilogue
Author's Last Note

Chap. 19

524 21 2
By meongff

Wheein's POV
Things and memories started to go back after 2 more months. But I know is I still have things to know even a bit. I want to remember every single thing, I don't care if it's a big or even small thing.

Hyejin is more comfortable with me than before she is. But she's always tired because of work since I'm still going through therapy. She goes home with tired eyes or even a hungry stomach.

My therapy will last in 5 days by what the therapist said. I'm glad about it because I don't want to go there anymore. Not because I hate there, but every time I go there, it just gives me that Hyejin is hurt about me and I'm being a burden to her.

I'm here on the bed while Hyejin is fixing her clothes inside the cabinet. We've been sleeping here in the same room ever since she said me about it. I also didn't allow her to sleep in the art room again because she had back pain for almost 2 weeks straight, but she ignores it while at work.

"What do you want to do know?" She asks and stands up from the floor.

"I don't know," I said with a little pout.

She then hops on the bed next to me so I just look at her fixing some pillows on the headboard. She grabs her phone and checks on something on it, while I'm just looking at her admiring her like always. I got more curious because she's smiling while looking at the screen, so I lean my head over the screen to have a peak but she turns it off making me pout.

"What is it?" She looks at me with a big smile.

"Why are you smiling while looking at the screen?" I pout more.

"I...I was...I'm just having a text from Yongsun unnie but s-she becomes so weird so...yeah," she said looking at the wall.

"I know it's not it, tell me," I look at her with one eyebrow lifting.

"Okay," she sigh. "I was thinking of going on a vacation next month with you," she then cups my face. "But..." She cuts.

"There is a 'BUT'?" I got a little bit annoyed because I can spend a month with her. But hearing 'but' makes me kinda sad.

"Yes, there is a 'but'," she said. "More companies are giving me a job so I can't do that," as she said all I do is pout and buried my face on her stomach and hug her waist.

"Why?" I whine.

"Well, because I have to go to work," she stroked my hair.

I then fix myself to lay on her thigh and hug it. "Then why are you being happy when you have to go to work?" I ask.

"Because..." She then cups my face so I look up at her making our eyes meet. "Because you're going with me," she said happily.

"For real?" I ask with shock and happiness.

"For real!" She said and shows me the text message.

I read it out loud. "Wheein can go to work to right? I really miss that shit inside the company so I was thinking if she can go with you. Also, her juniors want to know her more. If it's fine with you and for her as well." The message said and it's from Byul unnie. "With heart faces," makes me laugh at the emojis.

"See," she smiles at me.

I hop out of the bed and shake my bum while chanting over and over again. "I'm going to work!~ I'm going to work with Hyejin!~" I dance on repeat until my stomach growls.

Hyejin has been laughing at me since I'm happy, but she laughs louder when my stomach growls. "I should cook," she then hops out of the bed.

"Y-You should," I said with shyness and follow her to the kitchen.

She started to cook so I just sit on the counter watching her do her thing. She looks so motherly right now, I mean not just right now but always ever since. She always takes care of me, picks me up on therapy sessions, and more.

I have this question inside of my head and I don't know how to tell her about it. I'm thinking of her reactions to it, will she be shocked? If the question will make her uncomfy.

"Tell me about what you're thinking," she said with a smirk making me surprised.

"H-How do you know?" I ask with round eyes.

"I know that face so well," she smiles and turns the stove off. "I'm not your girlfriend for nothing," she chuckles and gives me a plate of pasta.

"Let's talk about it later, can we?" I ask so she just nods at me.

"Whenever you're ready," she smiled.

We started to eat while questions and things started to run in my head. Things started to come back and it makes easier when Hyejin always told me stories about the memories we have. And I'm happy that I'm near the end of my memory loss suffering.

Just looking at Hyejin makes me so happy even though she's just eating her food happily and lovingly in front of me.

"I'll wash them," I smile and put both plates on the sink then started to wash them.

"So what're your questions?" She asks and kisses me on the cheek.

"What if the question needs a little demonstration?" I ask and wash my hands.

"It'll be fine with me," she smiles as I dry my hands.

I hold her hand and drag her to the couch. I let her sit on it while I walk inside our room.

"So... I'll be just sitting here?" She asks.

I walk back to the living room with my sketchbook in hand. "Nope," I said and sit in front of her. "I want you to tell me everything that comes to your mind. Like everything and every word," I said and look at her in the eyes.

"Okay then, I'll be honest," she smiles sincerely.

"I saw a couple, like 2 weeks ago or so. I don't count days okay?" I look at her.

"I know," she chuckles.

"I saw them doing something," I said while flipping the pages of the book to a certain page.

"You watched?!" Hyejin said with a shout. "You're not supposed to watch them because that's not right," she added.

"Why?" I look at her with curious eyes.

"Well, because it's their thing," she said sigh.

"I just took a glimpse, I didn't even watch all they did," I said innocently making her lean on the couch.

"Let's proceed on your thing," she sigh.

I put the page of the sketchbook on her lap and continue to flip some pages. Hyejin looks calm and stop the sketchbook on a certain page.

"When did you draw this?" She asks with an amazed expression.

"A week ago?" I don't know when because it's not done yet.

"Where did you find the picture?"

"Byul unnie gave me the photo," I said.

A picture of Hyejin herself while looking on something. It's basically Hyejin's side profile, it's her face down to her lower abdomen.

"It's pretty," she said making me blush.

"T-Thank you!" I stutter because she's so sweet.

I just proceed on finding the page until I finally find it. "Here," I point at the left side of the sketchbook.

She looks so shocked about the sketch that is on the paper. "S-So you want me to explain this to y-you?" She asks and gulps.

"If you can, but you don't have to if you don't want to," I said with a smile.

"O-Okay, I-I'll explain," she breathes out. "T-This is like when a couple really adored each other, l-like if they really love each other. I-It's like it resemble how to feel each other," she said.

"I don't get it, how does it feel? What does it called?" I look at her straight on the eyes.

"I-It's called...k-kissing or m-making out," she then looks away.

"Oh...did we do this before?" I said without breaking the eye contact.

She looked away and cheeks started to become a red. "W-We did," she gulps.

"Often?" I ask.

"W-We always did some p-peck but m-making out is in another time. L-Like our body just wants it so w-we do it," she said and look at me.

I did a little research about peck kisses and making out. At first, all I know is kisses on the cheeks and all. But when I saw a kiss on the lips, it feels kind of weird.

"Can we do it?" I ask. 

Ever since Hyejin told me that we're in a relationship, I feel happy but we didn't do anything like in the sketch before. Just hugging and cheek kisses.

"W-We can," she said and look at me.

I lean over making our face meet, I then put my hands beside her thighs. Hyejin leans over and gives me a quick kiss on the lips.

"E-Enough?" She asks with a shy look.

I don't know what gotten into me, all I know is that my left and cups her face and lean my lips onto hers. I saw Hyejin closes her eyes so I just copy her action.

Hyejin put her hands on my nape and push her tongue inside of mine making me open my mouth more. I started to do the same thing as well. It feels so warm and so right at the same time while our tongue fights.

Hyejin pulled away and look at me with red cheeks. "B-Better?" She asks while panting.

I push her near my chest and carry her before sitting on the couch. Hyejin is currently sitting on my lap right now. She still looks so red and shy right now. I look up at her face and started to align our lips together again.

Her hands were cupping my face while my hands were resting on her waist. I hug her more waist and deepen the kiss between us.

It feels like I've fallen for her more, the feeling of love inside of me grow for her. I feel like we can do this again and again in the future or even forever. Feeling her lips on mine makes me melt and give my all to her.

I started to lose my breath so I pulled away without breaking the hug. "I-I love you," I whisper and look at her eyes while catching up some air.

"I love you too," she said with a smile and give me a quick kiss on my lips.

She then put her head on my shoulder and hugs my nape. She's breathing heavily like me and sniff the side of my neck.

"I missed that so much," she said and giggled.

"I feel that too but I don't know why," I said and giggle as well. "We should do that often from now on," I whisper as she pulled away.

"We should," she smiles happily and giggles softly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 1.1K 12
Just some Fizzarolli x reader oneshots, if it's smut it might take a long time-
1.1K 60 5
Jeonghyo High School au Jeongyeon is a basketball player for Seoul High School where she sees a cheerleader from Busan High School. What happens when...
22.8K 700 16
"Why fall in love with me? Just a reck of an American girl?" "Because you aren't a bad person like your family. You're purer than a sunrise. Your the...
9.1K 372 16
TaeYeon and Jessica had been happily married for 5 years without a child of their own. Jessica Jung who works as C.E.O of her own company was already...