lost hope, found light

By GHOST002500

izuku yagi, son of toshinori yagi and inko yagi, brother to izumi yagi, in the past he was always shy, lack o... More

ch.1 beginning pr.1
ch.2 the beginning pr.2
ch.3 the letters
ch.4 order and punishment
ch.5 new life, new hope
ch.6 first mission
ch.7 helping of a old friend
ch.8 first day in UA......for work pr.1
ch.9 first day in UA.......for work pr.2
ch.10 one bullet and a little SURPRISE
ch.11 discussing the past and mistakes
ch.12 one for all successor
ch.13 USJ pr.1
ch.14 USJ pr.2
ch.15 sometimes for work others for fun
ch.16 sport festival
ch.17 improving and advices
ch.18 stain and a gift pr.1
ch.19 stain and a gift pr.2
ch.20 training camp
ch.21 the perished night
ch22 facing an old 'friend'
ch.23 meeting the dark past pr.1
ch.24 meeting the dark past pr.2
ch.25 meeting the dark past pr.3
ch.26 return to problem class
ch.27 happiness
ch.28 return for reason
ch.29 a real and a fake
ch.30 the fall of the yakuza
ch.31 the unwanted guest
ch.32 France trip
ch.33 Royal problem
ch.34 wrong trigger
ch.36 round two of beating
ch.37 happy together
ch.38 all of the chess pieces
ch.39 betrayed
ch.40 returning to London
ch.41 not a hero
ch.42 mercy of a merciless
ch.43 worse than death
ch.44 regrets of mistakes, losing from mistakes
ch.45 wining against death
ch.46 finishing the unfinished pr.1
ch.47 finishing the unfinished pr.2
Ch.48 finishing the unfinished
ch.49 extra

ch.35 younger but not nicer

1K 31 4
By GHOST002500

Hi, I wanted to give a warning from start of this one because this one contain strong language, cursing words, so it's not my responsibility for what gonna happen or what you gonna learn.

3rd pov

We see aizawa, the yagi's, todoroki's, bakugou's, Alfred, izuku, and nezu in the principle office, nezu on his chair, izuku, aizawa, masaru, and enji sitting on a side while in front both of them were the teenagers, and the yagi's, between both of them were rei, mitsuki, and Alfred.

Izuku said in a pissed off voice "you're telling me that I had the permission to kill anyone and I didn't kill these bastards? What an asshole was I? Then, I'll kill them!!" As he grabbed aizawa knife and was about to stab inko, but aizawa captured him by his scarf.

Aizawa yelled "izuku!!, control yourself!" Izuku looked at him and said "you said that you know everything happened to me, then why are you still defending them, these piece of shits done everything to make my life a living hell!!, it's even a mercy that I am killing them rather than torturing them!!, make them swim in there blood, beg me for forgiveness, kiss my shoes for mercy!!".

Everyone were shocked of what he said, aizawa collected himself and said "izuku, I brought them here to talk calmly and in peace" izuku looked at him for seconds and passed the knife back to aizawa, izuku sat down and looked at them with disgust and anger, aizawa sighed and sat next to izuku.

Nezu coughed and said "now that we're......calm, let's, first, let's start of what happened after you became an agent and got your permission from UN" as they told him all of the things happened to him.

Izuku scratched his head and asked "so, I left Japan because someone by the name of Sho Tracker took me to England to become an agent then I became one of the most feared agent by the name Verde, and I came back here to teach some hero wannabe to become hero and some of the students are these fukers, then I was attracted, kidnapped, tortured again, saved, some girl showed up saying I must marry her while I am engaged and have a daughter, flying to France then running for my life from loyal guard of King because the girl was the princess?".

Aizawa pinched his nose bridge and said "pretty much" izuku thought about it and said "so.........where's my fiancée?"
Nezu chuckled and said "she'll be here in 1, 2, 3....." as the door opened to reveal Sophie and Jade, when izuku saw Sophie, his face was so red that was like eyes of rabbits, Sophie asked "what seem to be the problem that I was called here? And where's izuku?".

Aizawa sighed and replied "we called you because it's about izuku.......you see" as he stepped aside to show izuku, when Sophie saw him, she quietly gave Jade to aizawa and went to izuku, when she was in front of him, izuku didn't know what to do or say as he stood there awkwardly, suddenly, izuku was being choked by Sophie hug as she was yelling "I never knew izuku was a most adorable one ever in his youth!!!".

Aizawa was about to say that he can't breathe, but when he saw izuku was hugging back with a satisfied face, he didn't say anything, after a while if talking between Sophie and Izuku about there daughter, there relationship, the king and the queen and many more, after a while Jade started to fall asleep so Sophie went back and was still smiling.

Aizawa asked him "izuku, are you okay? You're still smiling" izuku looked at him and said "right now, I realised something" aizawa raised an eyebrow and asked "which is?" Izuku smiled wider and replied "I am jealous of myself, or rather, from my future self" aizawa sighed, izuku looked at Alfred and asked "and who you're to me or my future me?".

Alfred replied "my apologies, my name is Alfred, I am your invention and you're my master" izuku was surprised, he thought about it and asked "so....I take it as you have..." Alfred asked "the quirk erase bullet and dart? Yes" as he dropped one of the bullets, izuku picked up and examined, izuku then asked "what about your power battery? Is it..." "uranium 235? Yes".

When he said that, all of them except izuku and Alfred were shocked as aizawa thought 'izuku have some explanation to do when he return', izuku were excited by his future invention, nezu coughed and said "izuku since you're younger but still more knowledgeable here, you still be a teacher here and will continue giving classes, for now, you'll go to your to your next class which is 1-A with aizawa, but........please don't kill them, I and someone in support course with powerload gonna fix the gun you made and try to return to your true age".

Izuku didn't like it, he hated heroes, even if they were heroes in training, he thought that every last one of them have an ego, pride, greed for money or power, filth, even garbage have more price in his eyes than heroes and heroes in training, but he went with it, because it was the wish of his idol.

When they got out of nezu office, inko went to izuku and put her hand on his shoulder while saying "izu-" but izuku slapped her hand harshly, he looked at her with disgust, all of them looked at both of them with hope there won't go to bloodsheding, izuku looked at him and said with venom "don't you dare touch me inko, what right do you even have to call me izuku?" Inko replied "son, I am so-" but she was cut off again with a slap again, but this time to her face.

All of them were surprised by what he did, toshinori qent to his wife and check if she was hurt, izuku said to her "you don't have a son, you buried your son the day you broke your promise, so don't walk around, calling who hate you the most your son, in my eyes, you're not a mother, not a hero, nor a human being, you want a son? Here's your fucking husband, do what ever you fucking want, maybe you'll get a son with a quirk, but you don't have a son by name of izuku" as he pointed at toshinori for the husband part.

No dared to say anything since his words were true, izuku looked at the rest and said "I may have been nice by my old or future self, but mark my word, I don't give a fuck about the yagi's, todoroki's and bakugou's twin, so you can go fuck yourself, I don't give dame about it" as he was about to walk away but he stumbled but he caught himself by the nearest wall.

All of them were worried, but they were more worried when they saw that he was vomiting aot of blood, toshinori was about to go and help him but he stopped when he heard izuku yelling "DON'T TOUCH ME!!!" As he stopped, he looked back at them and said "this is the result of your doing, yagi, so don't you pretend to care for me or anything like that, I don't want my dignity be dirty because of you" his eyes were on izumi when he said that, as it was like daggers were piercing the flesh out of her.

Izuku pushed the wall he was leaning on and went to his way while saying "I would rather I was died the day my heart stopped than living with fukers like you" Aizawa was the first to move since he knew he need to keep an eye on izuku because he knew he was more trouble than his older self.

When izuku and aizawa were in front of the class door, aizawa motion to izuku to stay there and wait until he call his name, as aizawa went in and the chatter died out, aizawa went to his spot and was about to say something but Iida raised his hand, aizawa sighed and motion to him, he stand up and asked "aizawa-sensei, where's Mr.verde and why is he late? And where's yagi, todoroki's and bakugou's twin?".

Aizawa sighed and replied "I know, they'll come soon, for izuku....something happened" as mina and toru looked down since both of they were the reason for the accident, aizawa continued "so izuku gonna teach you with me, and please don't ask questions nor talk idiotic things" as all of them were confused, mina and toru were the most confused since they saw younger izuku as someone nice and kind.

Aizawa looked at the door and motion to come in, when izuku came in the class, many gasps were heard, as he was next to aizawa and looked at the class annoyingly, Iida asked "is that you Mr.verde?" Izuku looked at him board and said "and who the fuck do you think I am? Your god dame mother?!?" As all of the class were taken back by what he said, aizawa facepalmed by that, then the door opened to reveal izumi, todoroki's and bakugou's twin, as they came inside but they heard what izuku as all of the class "what a bunch of fucking slackers".

_____________________________________
And that's for this time, and I am really sorry for the strong language and cursing with swearing words, I am really sorry but I had to make izuku attitude like that, anyway see you next time, bye~.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

638K 14.7K 59
They said that actions have consequences. Izuku Yagi, son of Toshinori Yagi, and Inko Yagi, brother of Izumi Yagi. After finding out he's quirkless a...
3.3K 52 11
This story starts when Izuku's older brother Hiro, goes to the doctor and the doctor tells him a secret that will change his and Izuku's life. After...
177K 4.9K 24
After Izuku was diagnosed quirkless his life turned into a living hell, he was bullied everywhere except for home where his mom would always try and...
183K 4.5K 17
Toshinori Yagi and his wife Inko Yagi both are Pro Heroes. Toshinori is the #1 hero All Might and Inko is the #4 hero Telek. During their lives, they...