Forbidden Hope | H.S.

Autorstwa fookinavocadosman

Hope Anderson is one of the most popular girls to walk the halls of Oakley High. She's not like the other gir... Więcej

Authors Note
Cast List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23*
24
25
26
27*
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38*
40
41*
42
43*
44
45*
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue

39*

102 3 4
Autorstwa fookinavocadosman

A/N: 6000+ words it's a long one. also fluff/angst. sorry for the late update i got very drunk on the 4th and the 5th was me suffering ;)

Boom.

My body shoots up from its slumber hearing the loud noise. I look around the white room seeing nothing out of the ordinary.

Boom.

I jolt again looking to my side to see Harry missing. My blood runs cold at all the possible situations that could be happening right now. The door bursts open and a body comes flying towards me before I can process it and I'm landing flat on the ground with a bang.

"America!" screams the intruder and I start to fight with the body on top of me. Flailing my arms and legs around trying to hit them in any weak spot.

"Ouch! Son of a bitch Hope stop!" They scream and I stop fighting, opening my eyes to see Niall sitting on top of me holding his hand to his forehead.

"Niall!" I study him before pushing the man off of me and standing up.

"What the fuck! You quite literally gave me a heart attack!" I yell at him going over to punch him when I'm tackled onto the bed. I fight with the other body that has my arms pinned down and I huff out a breath giving up.

"Nope, can't let you do that love." Louis grins and I groan.

"What the fuck is up with this wake-up call." I groan out opening my eyes to see his pale blue ones staring back at me.

"Louis! Get off of my girlfriend!" Harry yells and I stretch my head back to see him standing in the doorway.

Louis lets his grip on me go standing up and holding his hand out towards me. I mumble out a thanks as he pulls me into him planting a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Ew! That's disgusting Lou!" I yell, wiping the saliva off my cheek. He gives me a lazy grin pushing me towards Harry before attending to Niall who's still sitting on the ground.

Harry wraps his arms around me pulling me into a hug and I bury my nose into his chest surrounding myself in his cologne.

"What's with the wake-up call?" I mumble into his chest as he rubs his hand up and down my back.

"They do this every year." he answers, leaving a kiss on my head.

"Uh, why?" I look up at him and he rolls his eyes.

"It's July 4th babe." he tells me and I furrow my eyebrows.

"But you guys aren't even American. Why are you celebrating?"

"Don't need to be American to party babe!" Louis yells from across the room. I turn my body to face him rolling my eyes.

"What time is it?" I ask Harry and he shrugs.

"They got here around 8 but I got them to hold off coming up here for about an hour or so by bribing them with vodka." He grins at me as I break away from his hold walking over to the bed, flopping down on it dramatically.

"Well if you'll excuse me I will be going back to sleep." I mumble pulling the covers over my body only for them to be ripped off a second later.

"Nope, it's time to party, little one." Niall grins at me before wrapping his arms around me and throwing me over his shoulder.

"Ugh! You guys really have to stop doing this!" I yell at them tired of always being manhandled. My body sways as Niall runs down the stairs nearly tripping and I scream.

"Ni put me down!" I smack my fists against his butt and he yelps before smacking mine.

"Hey! Hands off!" Harry yells from upstairs and I throw a glare in his direction. I'm thrown onto the couch and have a shot glass thrown into my face almost immediately.

"Jesus guys, it's not even 10 am." Louis has a lazy grin plastered on his face as I grab the clear shot.

"It's 5 o'clock somewhere now, drink up." Louis demands and I roll my eyes. I down the shot, wincing at the burn in my throat.

"Tequila!" I nearly yell as Niall doubles over in laughter. "Oh fuck you!" I scream running to the kitchen to see if I can find a chaser. I find lime juice in the fridge, opening the bottle and putting some of the sour liquid on my tongue.

I scrunch my nose up at the taste but finding some sort of relief. I walk back out of the kitchen finding Niall still doubling over in laughter so I walk up behind him and smack the back of his head.

"Ow! Whatcha do that for!" he grumbles rubbing the back of his head. I send a glare his way walking towards Harry wrapping my arms around him. He places a kiss on my head again squeezing me as Louis and Niall set up more shots for them to take.

"Are the other boys going to be here soon?" I ask Harry and he shrugs.

"Liam may pop in soon but Zayn is probably still asleep, he'll probably come around 2." he responds and I nod my head. Looking back over to the boys making sure they're occupied I stand on my tiptoes reaching Harry's ear.

"If you get me out of here I'll give you a blowjob." I whisper, lowering back down on my feet seeing his shocked expression. I bite my lip subtly making his breathing hitch. He nods his head furiously before nudging me towards the stairs.

"Hope's going back to bed. I'll be back." He yells at the boys chasing me up the stairs. The bedroom door barely closes before he's shoving me towards his bathroom making me giggle.

"Time for my end of the bargain." he grins. He pushes me against the door, attacking my lips with his before pushing me down onto my knees.

"Are you going to be good for me baby?" He asks and I look up at him nodding my head.

"Good. Take off my pants baby." I bring my hands up to the waistband of his sweatpants pulling them and his boxers down letting his cock spring out. He takes his shirt throwing it over his hand standing fully naked in front of me. He wraps his hand around his cock tugging a couple of times before wrapping his other hand in my hair tugging my head closer to him.

"Are you okay with me controlling you?" he asks sincerity in his eyes.

"Yes." I answer and he hums out.

"If it becomes too much just smack my leg, okay baby." I nod my head before he takes his cock guiding it to my mouth wiping the pre-cum that had formed over my lips.

"Such a dirty girl." he mumbles, pushing his cock into my mouth. I begin to suck on his length, hollowing my cheekbones and looking up at him with as innocent eyes as I can muster. We make eye contact and he throws his head back groaning as he thrusts a little harder.

"Fuck baby. Look so good on your knees for me." he groans and I let out a little moan around his cock. Eventually, his thrusts slow down and he pulls out of my mouth with a pop.

"Are you good with deep throating?" he asks and I nod. "Open up baby." he says pushing his dick towards my mouth again. He uses the hand wrapped in my hair to push me up and down the length of his cock and I let out little moans when he slightly grazes the back of my throat.

Little known fact about me is I have no gag reflex and Harry will find that out soon enough. He begins to push his dick further down my throat and I can feel it curving. He pushes my head all the way down to his base and I look up at him and his tip twitches.

"Fuck taking my cock so well." He moans before pulling me off of him slightly. I regain my breath letting the couple of tears that collected in my eyes fall. His other hand comes up wiping my cheeks and he silently waits for me to recompose myself.

I start to push back down and he takes that motion for me to deep throat him again. This time when he pushes all the way in I moan around his cock and he nearly cums on the spot.

"Fuck I won't last if you keep doing that." he tells me and I begin to moan more.

"Fuck." he nearly yells his grip on my hair tightening as he pulls me off of him again.

"Shit, you're a little devil aren't you." he grins at me and I look up at him again with a small smile gracing my face.

"And what if I am, daddy." I let the word flow off of my tongue and he groans, tightening his grip on my hair.

"You little brat." he pushes his length into my mouth again this time fucking my mouth not caring if I could breathe or not. I try to hollow my cheeks the best I can as I let little moans slip through. He starts to let out the low moans that he usually does before he cums.

"Fuck I'm going to come Hope!" he moans out, thrusting faster and pushing my head down when he finally hits his high.

"Fuck!" he moans letting the ribbons of cum flow down my throat and I swallow all that I can. He stays in my mouth letting the aftershocks hit him before pulling my head back and a line of saliva is the only thing connecting me to his dick.

"Did you like that daddy?" I question licking my lips as he pulls me up and slams me against his lips tasting himself on me.

"You are going to be the death of me." he whispers against my lips.

After our little rendezvous in the bathroom, I went back to bed but not before Harry walked around with a lazy grin plastered on his face. I slept in until about 2 when Harry woke me up to eat some lunch and to tell me that the rest of the boys were here.

The party didn't start until 6 so I still had time to kill before I had to get ready at 4. I went downstairs to chill with the boys taking a shot or two of vodka. By the time 4 rolled around I was starting to get tipsy and I excused myself to get ready.

I hopped in the shower cleaning myself of any smells that have gathered on me from the day. I dry my hair and let the natural curls form before walking out of the bathroom holding my towel close to my body as I rummage through the drawers for something to wear.

I groan in frustration when I can't find anything July 4th related that's remotely good-looking. A knock is placed at the door and I yell out a short, yeah turning to see Harry entering, closing the door behind him. He's wearing a black Rolling Stones t-shirt that has an American flag as the tongue with ripped black skinny jeans and white converse.

"Babe do you have an extra shirt like that." I ask him pointing to the shirt he's wearing.

"I think so give me a sec I think it's all the way in the back of the drawer." I nod my head heading into the bathroom and pulling on my bra and panties. It's a white lace set Harry got me some time ago. I throw on my ripped black skinny jeans as well leaving them unbuttoned letting the top of the lace peek through. I walk back out into the bedroom watching him rummage through the clothes.

"Found it." He announces grinning before he turns towards me and his mouth drops open. I walk over to him, closing his jaw, grabbing the t-shirt out of his hand. Throwing it on and tucking it into my jeans I walk back into the bathroom observing my outfit.

It's a white Rolling Stones t-shirt that has the American flag in the background with a blue and pink tongue. I walk back out to see Harry still in the same position as before stuck like a statue.

"Babe, converse or vans?" I ask and he seems to snap out of the trance he was in.

"C-Converse." he stutters and I nod bending over to grab my favorite pair of shoes. Walking over to the bed I throw them on, tying the laces, and just as I'm about to stand Harry comes to stand in front of me.

He pushes me back on the bed crawling over me and his pupils are blown out. His finger traces the waistband of my jeans before trailing up between my breasts.

He leans down, placing a kiss on my lips before pulling away and sticking his thumb between my lips. He groans at the sight and I decide to tease him by taking the tip of my tongue and tracing the pad of his finger.

"You can't wear that little number under that outfit and expect me to let you go." he rasps, causing a smirk to form on my face. His thumb slips out of my mouth tracing my lips stopping when my hand holds his wrist away from me.

"Who are you to tell me what I can and can't wear?" I respond, catching him off guard before shoving him off my body.

"Gonna mess up my hair." I mumble ruffling my hair a little bit more. I straighten out my clothes watching as Harry begins to stand so I make my break for the door. He catches my wrist pinning me face-first against the door pressing his hips to mine.

"Are you going to be a brat all night?" he asks and I don't respond, pissing him off even more. I fight his grip but he presses me harder against the door making a groan slip past my lips.

"Gonna have fun with you tonight." he whispers before pulling me away from the door, letting my arm go. I flash a smile at him opening the door before looking over my shoulder at him.

"You sure daddy?" I grin as he clenches his jaw walking out of the room and swaying my hips just a little extra to tease him. Bounding down the stairs I see the rest of the boys and they all stop in their tracks when they see me.

"Damn!" Liam yells before the rest of the boys join in hyping me up. I roll my eyes at them pointing to Louis motioning for a shot.

Let the fun begin.

*******************

By the time we got to the party, we were all drunk. Louis and Zayn wandered off to find weed for us to smoke and the rest of us went to find a place to sit down.

We're in a nightclub that is in the base that I didn't know about. Apparently, it just opened but it looks amazing. The air reeks of alcohol and weed and everywhere you look there's a stripper somewhere among you. And my god are they good-looking.

Every time Harry catches me staring at one of the girls he huffs out a breath and tries to direct my attention toward him.

"Give it up mate, she's not gonna look away. She's got tequila in her system." Niall says to Harry as I keep my attention directed towards the woman on stage.

"And why does that matter?" he asks and I interrupt without thinking twice.

"Tequila makes me horny and very truthful which is why Niall doesn't give it to me unless its a special occasion because I can be a bitch when I'm drunk on tequila but then that cancels out with the horniness so then I would go and try to find someone to hook up with but-" my ramble gets cut off by Niall slapping his hand over my mouth and I silently thank him.

"It also makes her ramble." he says and I shake my head.

"Nope, that's the vodka baby." I grin. Louis and Zayn eventually join us throwing out the 3 joints they scored telling us to smoke up. Niall lights his sucking the air through his mouth before exhaling it through his nose. I reach out to take the joint from him when Harry stops me.

"You're not getting crossfaded." he tells me his voice low and demanding. I smirk at him keeping eye contact as I reach out my other hand to Niall who places the joint in my hand. I bring it up to my lips sucking the drug into my system letting it sit before exhaling in Harry's face. I smirk, passing the joint off to the next person as his jaw clenches. I relax back into the seat letting the drugs flow through my body.

"Ugh, I haven't smoked in forever."

"Yeah cause you usually make bad decisions when you do." Niall laughs as Louis and Liam join in.

"Oh my god, remember when we had that party at Caroline's and we all got so fucked no one could remember what happened the next morning and we found Hope with her ex!" Liam yells and I groan.

"Don't even bring that up Li." letting the memories flood my mind.

"Oh come on Hope you would barely even let go of the guy. It was pretty damn funny." Niall laughs and I join in.

"I guess. Never saw him again after that." I add on closing my eyes and falling into Harry. He places his hand on my thigh squeezing it and I jolt. I look at him to see a smirk lining his face and I clear my throat.

"Shots anyone?" I ask and we all nod. I wave over one of the waitresses and smile seeing it's Caroline.

"Care! Oh my god hi babe!" I gush out and she laughs pointing at Niall.

"How crossfaded is she?" He shrugs his shoulders in response and I giggle.

"Can we get a round of shots for everyone here please babeeee?" I draw out grinning lazily and she smiles.

"Yeah I guess so." she teases and I laugh. She walks away to get our drinks and I lean into Harry.

"I'd fuck her if she wasn't straight." I gush out slapping my hand over my mouth after saying those words. The whole table bursts out laughing at my lack of filter and Harry just sighs.

"I need more alcohol." he mumbles to himself.

"I agree." he glares at me putting his hand over my mouth and I pout. Caroline comes back with the drinks and I push off of Harry reaching for a shot when she hands me a glass of water.

"Nope you're cut off babes." she says and I turn my lips into a pout.

"One more shot." I plead but she won't budge.

"Don't want to fuck you anymore." I mumble taking a sip of the clear liquid. She laughs before leaning down and kissing my cheek.

"I know, I know. Maybe next time." she winks at me before waving bye to everyone else. A lazy grin graces my face and I turn towards Harry.

"She's pretty. Just like you." I mumble raising my finger and booping his nose. His nose scrunches and I smile as he nods his head for me to drink water.

I groan but obey him, taking a sip leaning back into him once again. His hand lands on my thigh once again as he leans down whispering in my ear.

"Going to need to sober up for what I have planned for you." My eyes widen as he squeezes my thigh again and I react by folding my left leg over my right trapping his hand.

"Stop it." I mumble as I feel the heat rising on my cheeks. He squeezes again and I clear my throat looking to Niall.

"Ni! Let's go dance!" I yell at him grabbing his hand pulling us out of the booth. I pull him to the dance floor standing in front of him as I move my body to the beat.

"What's wrong Hope?" He nearly shouts with the music blasting through our ears. I shake my head before answering.

"Just want to dance, relive old times you know." He nods his head before a grin takes over his face.

"Signature dance?" My body heats up at the thought and I nod my head towards Caroline.

"Will she kill me?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"The question is will he kill me." We grin at each other as we look over to Harry who's boring his eyes into us with his jaw clenched. I turn back, shrugging my shoulders before wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Probably. Make it your best dance babe." I tease and Niall smirks. The tempo picks up and we share a knowing grin.

Niall wraps one arm around my waist before hitching my right leg up against his hip. He dips me towards the ground as I flip in his hold my back now pressed to his front as both my feet hit the ground. Both of his hands lay on my hips slightly swaying them before they begin to trail up my body.

He brushes my hair to one side of my neck placing a soft kiss on the crook of my neck. His hand's plant on my forearms and he whispers in my ear just as the beat slows down before the drop.

"Ready?"

"As I'll ever be." I whisper back then the beat drops.

He spins me in his grip, our fronts colliding as he grabs my hand to spin me out. I feel the wind rip through my fingers as my body spins slightly dipping before he pulls me back into him. His hands land on my waist moving my hips around before grabbing my arms and interlocking them behind his head.

Hands roam my body, one of them coming up to hold my throat squeezing lightly. I melt in Niall's grasp as his other hand brings my arms forward flipping me around. We share a knowing grin for the last part of the dance. His hands grab mine pulling me closer to him before he spins me out and I spin three times before he's pulling me back in my hands flying up to his neck, one of his arms wrapping around my waist and the other hitching under my right thigh bringing it to his waist dipping me down to the ground.

The music slows down to a stop as we collect our breaths. The sounds of our friends whooping and cheering break us out of our trance and we breathe a sigh of relief. Niall stands helping me stay on my feet pulling me closer to his side as we walk back to the table. He lands a big kiss on my cheek and I smack his chest.

"Jesus I forgot how much I loved when you guys did that." Louis yells and I giggle cuddling into Niall's side more.

"It was all her." Niall grins proudly squeezing my hip.

"Bro we haven't done that since Caroline's birthday party." I tell him before arms are slung over both our shoulders.

"You know I liked that dance better when Niall and I weren't dating." Caroline grins and we share a collective laugh.

"Well, at least we didn't kiss this time." I state as a collective memory goes across everyone's faces but Harry's.

"What?" he asks and Liam jumps in before I can answer.

"So whenever a party was thrown and both of them were there they would go and do this dance and a couple of times it ended with them kissing but that was usually because they were both drunk enough to not care at the moment." he explains but I jump in before Harry can say anything.

"It only happened like two times and nothing else ever happened thank god." Niall smacks a hand to his chest feigning offense.

"Ouch why hurt my ego like that Hope. What if I wanted more?" he grins and I laugh.

"Sorry, but why would I want to be scarred with your 3-inch dick. Wouldn't want that to be my first time." I tease and he rolls his eyes pushing me off of him.

"Yeah yeah." he mutters. Caroline giggles and I point my finger at her.

"Don't you dare say anything." I scold her and she nearly bursts out laughing.

"Caroline don't you dare." Niall says backing me up. She lets go of Niall slightly stepping away.

"You know it's not 3 inches you saw it!" She yells before running away behind the bar. Niall and I both groan at the memory as the other boys begin to pester us.

"One of you has to spill the tea now." Zayn says grinning with his hand propped up underneath his chin.

"Yes please do tell." Harry mutters feigning interest. I point to Niall and he points back at me and we have a silent fight through our eyes before I groan and give in.

"We had a sleepover at my house and this dumbass made me watch a horror movie so I was basically attached to his hip because I was so freaked out so eventually we fell asleep but then I woke up he wasn't in bed, I got up like a bat out of hell, and walked in on him in the bathroom, dick fully out. He screamed, I screamed. End of story." I explain as all the boys except for Harry begin to giggle. Niall throws his finger up pausing the laughter.

"You forgot the best part, Hope." He says and I glare at him silently pleading for him to not continue.

"Please don't do this to me." I groan. He smiles before continuing the story.

"So after that, it was awkward as fuck right so she said 'how can we not make this awkward' and I joked around and said 'show me your tits' and this bitch right here full on flashed me and then we were fine and cuddled our way back to sleep." My face heats up at the memory and I smack the back of his head.

"I was 15!" I exclaim and he just grins.

"Doesn't make you any less stupid." The boys continue laughing before Harry gets up grabbing my arm.

"We're leaving." He grumbles and I groan.

"Thanks, Ni you got me in trouble now." I moan out and he laughs.

"Have fun tonight, see you probably next week if you can even walk." He calls out as Harry drags me towards the exit.

"H please don't be mad at me." I plead, trying to loosen his grip on me. He lets out a dark chuckle before turning to me as the doors on the elevator open.

"Oh I'm not mad, I'm furious." he growls and I hold my breath. The entire way back to the apartment I'm filled with anxiety actually nervous he's mad at me and just using sex as an outlet. I mean that's what happened when Louis and I kissed.

We get back to the apartment and I timidly enter waiting for him to blow up at me. I turn around to see him running his fingers through his hair before he points his finger at me.

"What the fuck was that back there Hope!" he screams and I remain silent trying to fight the tears away. "Wow don't even respond to me I see how it is." he laughs and I let out a breath.

"What do you want me to say?" I whisper, "That I'm sorry for seeing Niall's dick two years ago, that I'm sorry for kissing him less than a year ago, that I'm sorry for dancing with my best fucking friend that has gone through hell and back for me and I was finally feeling a bit of fucking normalcy before all this happened!" I nearly yell the tears spilling from my eyes now. He lets out a dark chuckle taking a step closer to me and I step back.

"What is with you and making a move with every single fucking guy!" he yells the tone in his voice venomous taking steps closer to me but I'm stuck in place. "First it's Louis and now Niall! Who's next? Liam?" He stands in front of me, his hot breath hitting my face. "Why are you being such a fucking whore!" he screams in my face and I feel the air leave my body.

I stumble back letting his words sink in. Tears are flowing down my face and I try to walk past him when he grabs my arm pulling me back to him.

"Oh no, you aren't getting out of this. Tell me why you are being a whore." he whispers darkly. I try to calm myself down, trying to pretend that he's just drunk so the words don't hurt as much.

"Harry let me go." I whisper. He laughs, tightening his grip and I wince at the pressure.

"No. Explain yourself." He demands and I remain silent. "Maybe I should just send you down to all the other whores in the strip club cause with the way you're acting that's where you're heading." and that's when it happens. The rage fills my body and I act without thinking. My hand flies up smacking him clear across the face. He loses his grip on me and I lose it.

"How fucking dare you!" I boom. "You don't get to put all this blame on me! Louis happened when we were not even fucking official. All that shit that happened with Niall was before we even fucking knew each other!" I scream at him. He finally stands up straight going to yell back but I hold my hand up.

"I'm not fucking finished! Dancing with Niall tonight was nothing more than a fucking dance! Yes, it was provocative but we have never looked at each other as something more than friends! And for you to be standing here calling me a fucking whore for all of that shit when you have done far fucking worse than me! I have only ever slept with you! You have slept with god knows how many girls! You have no fucking right to call me a whore! What's next? You going to call me a worthless slut too?" I scream at him, my voice starting to break at the end. I hastily wipe the tears away from my eyes.

"Yeah maybe I fucking will." he growls and I step up to him.

"Fucking do it and see what happens." I challenge him. He takes another step closer to me closing the small gap left between us.

"You're nothing more than a worthless slut." he hisses. I take a step back stunned that he said it. I know that I challenged him to do it but I didn't think he'd actually do it. His words reverberate in my head, sometimes turning into Andrew and Gabe.

"I'm done." I whisper, taking another step back.

"What do you mean you're done." he says, taking another step closer to me. I step back again, getting closer to the stairs.

"It means I'm done with this." I motion between us. "I'm done with you, I'm done with me. I'm done with us." I say and that's when it clicks in his head.

"Hope I-." he begins and I interrupt him.

"Don't you fucking dare say you didn't mean it. You sure as hell meant it 2 minutes ago!" I begin to walk up the stairs and he is close behind me.

"Hope I swear to god I didn't mean it. I just got angry and in the moment. I'm so sorry." he chases after me and I stop in my tracks turning around pointing at him.

"No! You know how much those words affect me! You saw what they fucking drilled into my head! You were there a couple of days ago when I was full of insecurity about what would happen if I gave you the last piece of control I had left of myself! And would you fucking look at that! The same exact thing fucking happened so don't you fucking dare try and say you didn't mean it because you did." I sob out letting the sadness take over me. I walk past his bedroom to the spare room opening the door.

"Hope please." he begs, tears forming in his eyes and I'm not having it.

"You know it really is the people we love most who destroy us." I whisper before closing the door and locking it in his face. He begins to bang on the door calling out for me.

I crawl into the bed wrapping myself in the covers being reminded of all that has happened in this room. Where he asked me to be his girlfriend after the mind-blowing orgasms we shared. Where the beginning of this endless torture Gabe and Andrew put me through began.

Harry is still banging and I can hear his sobs through the door and it breaks me. I want to forgive him. I really want to but I can't. Maybe it's my pride, or maybe it's my stupidity that's stopping me but I can't. I cover my ears the best I can as I cry with him. And I think the saddest thing is it is so much easier to just not say anything at all.

Eventually, his crying slows down and I hear his footsteps walking away before the close of a door. He had finally given up. I wait a couple of minutes waiting for any movement and when I don't hear any I get up walking out of the room. I make my way downstairs as quietly as possible before walking into the kitchen, grabbing a pen and paper.

Harry, I'm sorry for doing this but I can't be here anymore. Don't try to find me. It's for the better. No one will know where I am. You once said that if I wanted to let go that it would be okay and to think of myself for once. This is me thinking of myself. This is me letting go. You also said that in another life that we'll meet again and you would try your best to find me and all I have to say is don't. Save them from the pain. They don't deserve this. I love you Harry, but I can't do this. I can't be worried every time I even look in another person's direction that you'll flip out on me. I can't put myself through the pain of you saying those words to me again. You may have not meant it but it hurt me more than you could ever know. Try to move on from me. Find that special girl, marry her, have kids, forget about me. I'm sorry and I love you. - Hope

Tears stain the page when I'm finished writing. I let out a muffled sob, folding the paper and writing his name on it before placing it on the counter where he would see it first thing in the morning. I take a look around the open space relishing in the memories I have made here.

I open the door and walk out, never looking back. Heading to my father's office is easy. I knock on the door hearing him grunt before a low come in. I enter and he sees my distraught state immediately standing up.

"Hope? What's wrong?" he asks, walking over to me and enveloping me in a hug.

"Dad, I need to leave. Please." I beg him and he sighs.

"Are you taking Athena?" he asks.

"I think it's best. Get her to live as normal of a life as she can." I whisper. He nods his head.

"When do you need to leave?" he says walking back over to his desk.

"Tonight or tomorrow we just need to be out of here before the boys get back. They can't know where we're going." I explain and he nods.

"You've grown into a beautiful woman, Hope. I'm so proud of you. I just have some conditions." he tells me and I nod for him to continue.

"You will need to change your names. I need you to keep in contact with me, if anything should happen you text immediately, I will have men down there monitoring when you leave your home but you will not be observed there." He tells me and I nod along agreeing to everything.

"Of course. I'll go get Athena but my only condition is no one knows where we go. Except for you and the men you assign." He nods agreeing to my terms and I turn around walking out to get Athena.

Getting her ready and out of the door with the few things she wanted to take was simple and we head back to our father's office for all the flight information.

"Here's your new names, flight plan, house, and phone. I'll enroll Athena in the local school soon and send you the details on that as well." He says handing me everything I need. I look up at him letting my eyes gloss over.

"Thank you." I whisper before pulling him into a hug. Athena joins shortly after hugging us both tight.

"My girls. I love you both very much." he tells us before letting us go and nodding to the man behind us.

"Text me when you get there." he tells me and I nod. I pull Athena into my side, hugging her close to me.

"Ready A?" I ask looking at her, hoping she doesn't hate me for this later on.

"Ready Hope!" she smiles bounding into the car prepared for us. I smile back looking at my father who waves goodbye.

As he gets smaller and smaller I remember everything I'm leaving behind. My best friends, my lover, my unconventional family.

But it's better this way. I hope.

*****************
i know some of you probably want to murder me or stop reading right about now. but please understand that this had to happen. i've had this planned since starting the book and it'll all make sense in the next chapters.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
90.6M 2.9M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
664K 33.5K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...