P1harmony Chaos Group chat

By hEy_StRAwbErrY

Chaosharmony i mean P1harmony just being the chaotic aliens they are. More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
!!
27 ?!
~28?!~

~20~

505 23 4
By hEy_StRAwbErrY

It's been a week since I stayed at WEi's place so I decided that I will go back to the dorm. The past few days were like as if nothing happened.

I mean I do agree I was kinda dramatic.At least it's all back to normal. But I still have a problem...

Do I like Intak?

I mean I wouldn't lie he is handsome and has a great personality but like we've knew each other for so long, and I don't know it just might be awkward. But I'll decide at the end of the day if I do like him.

As I was spacing out contemplating if I liked him or not, I heard someone come into the room. "Jiung hyung~, Daehyeon gonna drive you to your dorm now" Junseo says with a smile. I grabbed my stuff and went to go to Daehyeon's car.

- Time skip -

Once we arrived at the dorm I said goodbye to Daehyeon and went inside the building. I grabbed the keys to the dorm and went inside. Once I got inside I was greeted with Intak dead asleep on the couch.

"Oh, Jiung you're back" Keeho says walking into the living room. "Looks like you've been busy" I say pointing out the fact that Keeho looks like he hasn't sleep in a few days.

"Ah yeah, I've gotten a part-time job" Keeho replys scratching the back of his neck. "By the way, Why is Intak dead asleep on the couch" I ask only for Keeho to reply with "Idk, Intak said he liked the scent".

I just brushed that off and went into my room. It's only been a week but there were some dusty places here and there. "JIUNG HYUNG IS BACK?" I hear a shout from the living room. I go back to cleaning but then I felt a person back hug me.

"Intak?"

"Yes hyung?"

"I missed you.."

"I miss you too"

To be continued <3

————————————
I'm back and hopefully I'll be able to make chapters faster but I'm lazy so prolly not

346 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

72.4K 1.7K 32
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
205K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
1.3M 58K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...