SECRET LOVE | yoonmin

By FIDAPK2

Park Jimin is the CEO of Park in cooperation. Min Yoongi is an idol. Their parents were best friends and arra... More

~•INTRODUCTION•~
《GRADUATION》
《SCARED》
《RELIEF》
《COLLEGE》
《TRUTH》
《NEW FRIEND》
《OPPA》
《EXPLORING》
《MEETING RIVAL》
《BABY JIHYUN》
《ADOPTION》
《CONCERT》
《FAN-SIGNING》
《LIVE》
《FIGHT》
《UNEXPECTED》
《RETHINKING》
《HOME TOUR》
《PLAY ROOM》not so imp
《MORE HOME TOUR》not so imp
《JK-TWO SIDES》
《BIRTHDAY》
《JEON-JI-SOEK》
《REVEALED》
《GUILTY》
a/n
a/n
《MET HIM》
《ATTRACTION》
a/n
《OUTING》
a/n
《TWO ALONE》
《PREGNANT》
a/n
《ANNIVERSARY》
《IN FRANCE》
a/n
《PERSONAL MAID》
《IN NEED OF A MAID》

《FIRST MEET UP》

2.2K 65 3
By FIDAPK2

*edited*

Today was their wedding. They haven't seen each other but they both know, they should respect each other. Their parents were best friends and that is the main reason they arranged the marriage. At the same time, they wanted to help each other in the business work. Both grooms both weren't so much into the wedding as it was arranged. Yoongi agreed because he wanted to move on from his ex-boyfriend. 

Jimin was standing near the priest (or whatever the name is) waiting impatiently to meet his soon-to-be husband. Then he saw a beautiful boy who had a slight smile on his face. He found the boy cute.

He was literally starring at the beautiful view he saw. While Yoongi thought, he saw the most handsome person and when he reached near Jimin, he found Jimin was staring at him and he blushed looking away while Jimin smirked at the reaction he gave.

They both were starring at each other. So the priest cleared his throat. They both came to reality. All the rituals (speech or something) were finished.

Priest: you are legally husbands. You may both kiss now.

It was that moment when Yoongi started to get tensed and nervous. He started to sweat a lot. This sight made Jimin wonder 'why was he nervous?' But nonetheless, he leaned closer to Yoongi and gave a peck on Yoongi's forehead which made Yoongi sigh in relief.

They had a party with their families and close friends of their parents and them. And after joyful hours of enjoyment, here they are in front of the house their parents have gifted them. Yoongi's jaw dropped at the sight of his new house while Jimin smirked at the astonishing look of Yoongi.

Yoongi saw Jimin's smirk at him and Yoongi looked away blushing. They headed towards the main door. 

Jimin: I know it's an arranged marriage so I will give you time to adjust. So do you want to share the bedroom with me or do you want another room? There are other rooms also. What do you prefer?

Yoongi: I would prefer to use another room. Umm... What can I call you? *hesitated tone*

Jimin: You can call me hyung. *smile slightly*

Yoongi: Thank you hyung. Don't feel bad, it's just that I had a break-up recently and I just need time.

Jimin: it's ok. I can understand.

THE  NEXT DAY

Yoongi woke up first. He did his morning routine and went to the kitchen. He was surprised when he saw that there were a lot of maids. 

Maid1: Good Morning Mr. Park. (His name was changed into Park Yoongi) *bow* Would you mind telling us, the food you would be preferring for breakfast?

Yoongi: Good Morning *bow* I would like pancakes with strawberry jam. 

Maid2: Thank you, Mr. Park. 

Mind3: You can write down your food schedule for each day in the notepad on the board. We will be preparing it for you. It is what Mr. Park told us to do.

Yoongi: Thank you very much. I will be heading now.

Maids: Have a good day Mr. Park.

He left the kitchen. There were a lot of rooms including living rooms, kitchens, washrooms, bedrooms, and many others. He thought of looking at the rooms as he didn't have anything to do in the early morning. He hadn't seen anywhere other than his room, 1 living room, and 1 kitchen as he saw it now. He has not even seen Jimin's room. In each room, the designs used were the same. So he thought a tour might not be bad. Every room was closed but not locked so he just saw the rooms and went back. 

Then he saw a room which wasn't locked and without thinking twice, he entered. Little did he know it was Jimin's room? He entered the room only to see Jimin coming from the bathroom with only pants. Yoongi saw Jimin's abs. Jimin also noticed Yoongi looking at him.

A smirk was plastered on Jimin's face. He thought Yoongi to look away or hide his blushing face because of embarrassment and run away.  But when he saw Yoongi's reaction, he got confused and worried. Yoongi's body started trembling and shaking with fear. He buried his face in his hands. And ran away because of fear.

Jimin didn't know what did he do so, he changed his clothes and followed Yoongi. While Yoongi just ran away, crying. He didn't know where was he going because he wasn't familiar with the places. Then he got into the room and locked it.

As Jimin come, he opened the door and looked at Yoongi who was sitting on the couch while crying and mumbling something.

Jimin: I am sorry I didn't mean to make you scared.  Are you ok?

Yoongi: I am sorry hyung. I didn't mean to look at you. I am sorry. *crying* 

Jimin: No, it's my fault I didn't lock the door.

Yoongi: l am sorry hyung. Please don't punish me. I will be a good boy from now on. *crying harder*

Jimin: No, Yoongi doesn't cry. Hyung doesn't like seeing you crying and I won't punish you.

Yoongi stopped crying but still, he was scared. Jimin didn't know if he has to ask what he meant?. But he understood that now Yoongi was not in a good condition and he thought to ask later.

Jimin: Don't worry Yoongi, I am your husband. Even though it's arranged, I wouldn't think of punishing you. So don't worry, Ok?

Yoongi: Ok hyung!  *gave his gummy smile which makes Jimin go crazy*  Ummm...  Thanks, Hyungie.

Jimin: Hyungie? *raised his eyebrow*

Yoongi: I liked to call you that. If you don't want I will not call you.

Jimin: I would like to hear you call me that. I was just surprised as no one calls me that.

Yoongi: thank you hyungie😊. I will always call you that from now on.

Jimin: Anyway I heard that you are going to graduate from high school today. Is it true?

Yoongi: Yes hyungie. But can you come with me, If you are not busy?

Jimin: Sure. But what will I be addressed as? Like you know it's a secret marriage and no one knows about it other than our families.

Yoongi: We can say we are friends? 

Jimin: Ok!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.2K 440 27
5 years ago when Yoonmin is living there life like a normal teenage couple. When everything is just like fairytale in their life. There love is gett...
121K 6.9K 93
{BOOK 1} (forced marriage to my professor) jimin is a bratty student and taehyung is his strictest professor what happened between their families th...
80K 4.1K 27
𝗧𝗢𝗣 𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 After losing his boyfriend, Jungkook's parents got him married to Park's oldest son. Latter still wasn't healed from his past...
92.9K 4.4K 31
jimin can't offer much only has a few dollars to his name he doesn't have nice clothes or a fancy house he just the son of the village baker... so ba...