You Are My Dream Come True

Shiya_AS által

#1 on Romancefanfiction out of 23k stories for 2 weeks #1 on ashaangi #1 on ashwinkumar #1 on ashwinsivaangi ... Több

Introduction
Dream and Goal
A friend who loved
Demon of Business Industry
When our eyes met
Destiny doing its magic
Blessing in disguise
Her Knight in a Shining Armour
Its party time
The one who you should not touch
Mamaa
My dear Machan
Possessiveness
I love my King
Miss you
Cunning Thaatha
Threat
Roar of the Demon King
Birth of the Rowdy
Invite
Here comes the Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
First Kiss
I Love You
Revelation
Chellama
Hurt
Lion fell in love with the Lamb
Love is in the air
Understanding
His Kiss
Old man's worry
Dad's concern
Right Man
Love Quarrel
Imminent Peril
Lion's roar
Leaving the past behind
Engagement
One last wish
I'm Sorry
Kulu Kulu Venpani Pola
Living with you forever
Foolishness runs in your family
New Beginning
Do you know cooking??
Success party
Sister for life
Bitter past
Power Behind Her
Fountain of Love
Queen in making
Dirty Mind
Naughty Rogue
Yours, Arjun
Wild Cat
Sly fox
Scared of losing you
I'll be waiting for you
Evil rises
Queen saves the King
Evil walks into the House
Return of the King
My Boss Lady
Prakash's wedding
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Interview and Promotion

Goddess Aphrodite

17.6K 924 257
Shiya_AS által

'The sexiest thing a man can do for his woman is to crawl inside her mind and make her imagination run wild.'

**explicit content ahead**

She can't believe her eyes for a minute. It was him. Even when she called in the noon he lied to her that he was busy. She did not expect him to be here. She was not able to take her eyes off him. Even though they lived under the same roof, walked the same path and laid in the same bed, it was too surreal for her.

He then presented her the award. He hugged her after presenting the award which was going to be the top news on the media and tabloid. The guy who always stayed away from women, went and hugged a girl. Even though it was from a side. That was really a big deal. He whispered in her ear.

Ak: Congratulations di rowdy..

Sk: thank you....

They both then proceeded to go down the stage.

Mc: poidadhinga.. This is such a beautiful moment.. Ungale sila questions Kettutu dhaan we will let you go..

Arjun sir... We came to know that she is your huge admirer. She also worked with you... How are you feeling to see her in this stage??

Ak: First of all thanks to everyone who made this possible. They gave me an opportunity to present her this award. I am her very big fan.. She deserves more. She is being celebrated by everyone in the country. I just feel proud that I'm presenting this award to such a talent like her. I wish her good luck.

Sk: ayyaayyooo...

Ak: Nee Innum varanum ma mela.. U will win more.. Innum mela pova... My best wishes...

Sk: Thank you arjuney...

Mc: you are more happy now than when you were receiving the award. What do you wish to say??

Sk: enaku Idhu podhum.. Enaku Idhu podhum...

Mc: ivlo pannitinga sindhuja.. Oru paatu paadita we ll let you guys go without any tension..

Sk: okay.. Ennai pudichavangalku indha paatu...

He knew very well that she meant him.

Unakaaga vaazha nenaikkiren
Usuroda vaasam pudikkiren
Podava madikkaiyil
Unnathaan madikkiren
Oru nooru varusham
Pesa nenachi
Tholil thoongiduven

Unakaagaa...unakaagaa...

Unakaaga vaazha nenaikkiren
Usuroda vaasam pudikkiren

Everyone applauded and he gave her an hand to walk down the stairs. They both treaded down all the way out of the venue and entered the car.

Just after entering the car, he kissed her passionately. It was really surprising for him. As she was so proactive this time rather than her old shy demeanor. It just showed him how much she missed him. He did not let her go. He went for more deeper kisses. She was quickly out of breath and her lipstick was completely smudged.

Meanwhile in the award ceremony,

Satish: Sindhuja enga???

Preethi: Ennai ketta??? I'm not her chaperone.. Also she is an adult and she might have her own business. You don't indulge yourself with her business. Stay put.

Satish: even arjun is not there...

Preethi: hey you!! What's your problem?? Why are you being so noisy... You are disrupting my mood totally... Get lost... Don't sit here...

Satish came out for some fresh air when he saw sk coming out of ak's car and reapplying her lipstick. They both had a different aura which told him the story in its entirety.

Ak and Sk went back to the venue as preethi was also getting an award. Preethi moved to the VIP box in the venue which is more secluded as Prakash informed her.

Prakash: hey baby....

Preethi: hey baby... Finally u r back...

Prakash: how is it going???

Preethi: missed u alot... Why don't you come back to my apartment today???

Ak then cleared his throat as he approached them. Preethi noticed them.

Preethi: But you know what baby...??? more than me someone else was missing their hubby...

Sk: Akka.. When will u stop make fun of me???

Preethi: I find it cute when you get annoyed de...

Ak came closer to ear and whispered

Ak: did you miss me??

His breath on her skin was enthralling and she just gave an hmm as her reply.

When they were all talking and enjoying their time, Preethi's award was announced and she got it from a veteran singer who was her inspiration. Satish followed her to see where she was heading.

He then found them sitting inside the box. He weaved his plan in his mind. He actually liked Sk very much as a fan. But he believed that everyone needed to be selfish at some point and this was his time.

He tried to enter the box but the guard at the entrance denied since he didn't have the invite for box. He received a call at that time.

Sumalatha: hey Satish.. Did you find anything on her..

Satish: illa Akka..

Sumalatha: avalukum andha arjun kum Onnum illaya??

Satish: illa...

Sumalatha: they were so lovey dovey on stage.. Adhan sandegama irundhuchi..

Satish: adhellam edhuvum illa ka..

He was cousin of sumalatha. At first he wanted to help sumalatha to gain a foot for himself in industry but when he saw Sk being closer to Ak. He realized if he had something with her, he would get more recognition. If possible, he could also get money from Ak since he had the evidence of their rendezvous. He quickly hatched a plan in his mind and called a reporter friend.

Ak and Sk reached home after the ceremony. It was late in night and he received a call from news agency.

Reporter: Sir we received a news about singer Sindhuja??

Ak: What kind of news?

Reporter then told him the news.

Reporter: There is a rookie in our section who brought this news to us. I had a doubt and based on the warning u gave us last time, I thought it will be plausible to inform you first sir.

Ak: very good.. I really appreciate you..

But..... Let it spread..

I will take care...

He then entered to see her freshly bathed and in a new set of gown. There was a different vibe in that room.

She was feeling completely nervous and jittery. Her hands were shaking. She should not have listened to preethi. Preethi muddled her head with these thoughts but he had seen now and there was no going back. She stood closer to the bed.

He could see the nervousness in her. There was a fire burning in him to see her in that night. He came closer to the bed and sat on it. He called her..

Ak: Sindhuja.. come here..

She went and stood in front of him.

Ak: you look so beautiful today..

He whispered.. She was gulping and trying to say something.

He rose up from the bed and stood closer to her.

Ak: Sollu...

Sk: arjuney....

Ak: hmm....

Sk: I think.... I'm ready..

These were the words he wished to listen when he returned..

Ak: kekale..

Sk: kekale na po...

He held her wrist..

Ak: kettuchi...

He looked at her like she was infinitely precious. He slowly started kissing her. His kiss devastated every sense she had and his touch completely unraveled her.

In the midst of their kiss, her robe was off of her body and slid to the ground. She turned herself away from him and covered herself with her hands. He slowly took her hand in his hand and started kissing her fingers. He then saw her in her undergarments. She closed her eyes.

He lifted her head and looked into her eyes.

Ak: exquisite... If goddess aphrodite was born in today's world. She would look like you...

Soon all her clothes were lying on the floor and she was on bed. He was slowly unbuttoning his shirt. She tried to cover herself with the blanket.

Ak: Don't do that....

I don't want anything else to touch you tonight other than me....

She was blushing and her cheeks were crimson red in color. He slowly got into the bed with her. He started loving her in the most closest way he could. As his hands explored her curves and slopes, she felt her heart come to life.

Ak: Did you miss me???

Sk: yes...

Her words were laced with pleasure.. She was melting in his arms..

Ak: how much??

Sk: a lot...

Ak: you dreamt of me???

Sk: yes...

With every passing moment, she was losing herself to him. The most innocent soul in the world surrendered herself to the demon she loved. He was her dark fairy tale, she was his twisted fantasy and together they made magic on that day.

*Author's note: makkale... Chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. I hope I did not go overboard. As a married couple, this is much needed in their story I think. Thappa irundha sollunga.. Comments ku varaverppu undu.. Thanks for supporting and loving me... Since I'm stuck with busy schedule, no bonus but lengthy chapter... Pidichi irundha votes podunga... Ur votes my boost💜💜💜💜 Love you makkale...

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

334K 21.1K 63
This is purely SHIVIKA story. Originally written by Paulomi di and SHIVIKA version created by me.
24.2K 1.6K 37
Name - Hello, Mr. Zhou (Love and Marriage Anecdotes) Type - Web Novel (CN) Genre - Drama Mature Romance Slice of Life Tags - Absent Parents Acting Be...
281K 29.2K 67
The story of two separated hearts! What if a college romance moved away from eachother and came back after years? That's what exactly happened in Arj...
627K 43.1K 92
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 2 (Trust and Intimacy) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Earth Thooriga Losing my parents in front of my eyes in a fa...