𝐀 π’πžπš 𝐎𝐟 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐝𝐧𝐞𝐬...

By LamaXebecs

In which a hyper-active young girl finds herself suddenly transported into a fictional world and is forced to... More

π™ˆπ™šπ™šπ™© π™π™π™š π˜Ύπ™§π™šπ™¬
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
16
Bell Test
Angry Senpai
Chakra Control
Nindo
Chunin exams part 1
Bijuu Mode
Dosu vs Maki!
Leftless
25
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
She Was A Sea Of Kindness
-59
60
61 - The Third Dimension
62 - Letters
π“π‘πž π’π­πšπ«π­ 𝐎𝐟 𝐀 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐒𝐧𝐧𝐒𝐧𝐠
Special Chapter
Special 2

26

12.1K 635 240
By LamaXebecs

Currently...

Maki was running from the raikage.

She'd been here for three weeks, and Bee had already managed to get her in trouble.

"Master Bee, why am I involved in this?!"

"It's training!"

"Training?" She huffed out, running next to him. "But I'm almost as fast as you! And not to mention this is unfair-- he's the fastest man alive!"

"Damn right I am!" Two fists hit the both of them, knocking them to the ground as A glared at them. Maki groaned and used her right hand (Her only hand) to sit back up and watch as A scolded her master.

Deciding to take one for the man, she raised her hand sheepishly as if she was back in her world and in the classroom, watching one of her friends get scolded for pulling a prank.

"Uhm, it was my fault actually."

Bee let out a small sound of surprise while A narrowed his eyes at her. 

"So you're the one who taped papers of 'rap concert at 10:00pm today' around my entire office?"

"U-Uh..." Maybe the Raikage was stupid? She hoped so, or she would look dumb.

Makis eyes squinted as a sheath of sweat rolled down the side of her face. Honestly, she looked like she was trying desperately to poop. "Y-Yes?"

"IDIOTS!"

"Ow!"
"Yo!"

"As punishment, the both of you will be sent off to the island turtle for a month!"

"'Ma brother, let your anger simmer and rethink you sinner!"

Unfortunately, that only led to them being told to stay for two months and Bee crying as he was forced to cancel his concert, though Maki said nothing to that much to Kurama and Gyukis amusement.

And that, ladies and gentlemen, is how the young Iburi ended up dodging Bees constant attacks on water.

"Watch out for 'ma might, in the fight, the time for you is not ripe, so you and I will fight till it's right!" He said, lowering all seven of his swords and looking at Maki who lay on the ground, panting heavily with minor scratches like he'd intended.

To Maki, it was strange fighting seven swords at once coming from the same person, not to mention extremely difficult. If Sasuke with his mangekyou couldn't beat Bee, how could she? Though the difference between her and that Sasuke was that Maki specialized in speed, and with her bijuu mode she would surpass the fourth hokage. Bee had told her that much.

After an exhausting day, Bee had given Maki strict orders not to use the nine tails chakra to heal herself and to let the wounds heal naturally. Maki pursed her lips at that, however, not a single complaint was heard, and Motoi had to compliment the young girl for that.

It wasn't new for Maki to let her injuries heal naturally. After all, she was from a world that didn't have chakra and all that. Still, she had to admit that not having nine tails to heal her was frustrating.

--Dear, P̶a̶p̶a̶ Tenzo.

Are you still a little mad that I left? I'm sorry. But I couldn't pass this opportunity offered to me, and you did tell me it was rude to refuse an offer from someone...Actually, I'm just being selfish. I don't want anyone else to die in the future, so I want to get strong enough so that I can protect you all.

I'm not saying that being in the village would slow down my strength...But it would. I chose master Bee because he is a jinchuriki of the eight tails, and he could teach me how to control the nine-tails.

I really dont mind having only one hand. It's just harder to do even the most simple tasks without, like filling a cup with water. Master bee makes fun of me for it sometimes, but honestly I dont mind. I'm just happy it isn't pity.

How's everyone? Senpai? Ko? Yugao? Itachi? Big bro Shisui? Lady Tsunade? Sasuke? Sakura--

"Heavens, shut up! He gets it, you're worried!" She pouted.

I have to go soon. Master Bee will barge into my room and start rapping if he finds out I'm not sleeping yet. Theres a strict time that I need to sleep because of the intensity of my training.

Wait, I don't mean that to insult you! I'm sorry for not sleeping at 8:30pm everytime I was supposed to as a kid! I still love you, of course! You're P̶a̶p̶a̶  Tenzo, You'll always come first!

Just know that I'm okay. I'm happy, and I'm safe.

ᴾ.ˢ ᴬʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ˢᵉⁿᵖᵃⁱ ᵈᵃᵗⁱⁿᵍ? ᴵ'ᵛᵉ ᵇᵉᵉⁿ ʷᵒⁿᵈᵉʳⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ʸᵉᵃʳˢ.

"YOOOO! LITTLE RED, YOU ASLEEP YET?!"

Gotta go! I love you!

Love, Maki Iburi.

"You're supposed to be asleep, yo!"

"Me?! How about you, fool, ya fool!"

Dear, Maki.

I'm not mad. I'm rather proud you're becoming independent, though I have to admit it hurts seeing my little girl growing into a strong woman. 

You're not selfish. Quite the opposite, really. You left and sacrificed your own happiness here so you could get stronger to protect everyone. I'm sorry with how the villagers treated you before you left, it was wrong and petty in more ways than one. 

But Maki, just because third died in your presence, does not mean it was your fault. We all love you. That's all that matters.

You're absolutely right about Master Bee being the best to teach you. Even Lady Tsunade agrees.

And have you thought of using Shadow clones? You probably haven't with how much you usually overthink. Actually, I bet you're rambling on as you read this about how you try not to ramble and how you can't control your mouth sometimes.

To be honest, I'm the slightest bit offended. It took me hours of hard work to get you to sleep, and half the time you would just wake up an hour later. 

Ko, Yugao, Itachi, and Shisui said they miss and love you. Lady Tsunade said to stop wasting your time on letters and get some sleep for your training, but I think she means 'I miss you too and I'm silently worried about your health but I don't know how to express my feelings'. 

Sasuke surprised me by saying he misses and loves you. I guess you had an impact on those...Ugh, boys.

Sakura looked so sad as she was reminded that you were gone. She's trying to get stronger, you know? But if I'm honest, I think you gave her strength. Actually, you gave everyone strength. 

And Senpai? He's been reading what I've been writing this whole time. I'll pass this onto to him.

M̶a̶k̶i̶,̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶t̶w̶a̶t̶

"Senpai, you can't do that!"

"What? Why?" The Hatake shrugged. "She's being an idiot."

"You seriously want that to be what you tell her for the first time in weeks!"

"Yes. She ruined my Icha Icha!"

"You got a new copy!"

"I had that one for years!"

Erm...Sorry about that, Maki.

Hey, brat. For one, stop calling me senpai it's annoying.

I highly doubt his training is harder than mine, you'll survive, right? Good. Because if you die, I'll bring you back by your ear.

I dont have much to say. The others miss you...I miss you. It's strange without your random and strange comments that make me lose brain cells, and without your usual rambling and nagging.

What I'm trying to say, is that if you dont come back strong Sasuke'll kill you, along with Lady Tsunade. My bet is that Lady Tsunade will get the first hit.

Actually, ignore I said that.

See ya, brat.

Sorry, Maki. He's been acting moody lately.

Sincerely, Tenzo.

I love you.

ᴾ.ˢ. ˢᵘᵍᵍᵉˢᵗ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᵍʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ.

Little insight on Makis progress. I have to go right now, but I'll try and update later. I posted a new jjk fic so check it out!

I also just settled on a fitting ending for Maki and...

AnYwAyS. Does it tick you off when someone tells you not to use ADHD as an excuse, and then that makes you feel like your pitying yourself?

Love, LamaUzumaki

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 289 6
what if Prince Aegon Targaryen the second of his name and the next king on the iron of the throne successfully escape away from King's Landing with h...
257K 6.2K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ ΰͺœβ€βž΄ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 π‹πˆπŠπ„ .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
686K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
556K 17.3K 33
Selena Midford is Elizabeth's older twin sister. She's known Ciel Phantomhive since they were young. She even knows about Ciel's mysterious butler, S...