Later, Sir [TsukiYama Omegave...

By peachlass

[EDITING] Yamaguchi is an omega who has been working in his senpai's coffee shop for months. He didn't unders... More

DISCLAIMER
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Author's Note
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Last Author's Note

Chapter 37

2.3K 89 74
By peachlass

Room

It was already sunset when they reach Tsukishima's house. Shōichi was already asleep on Yamaguchi's shoulder. They sent Hinata and Kageyama to their home before going home. Yamaguchi grab the bag where Shōichi's things are in before going out of the car.

"Give it to me." Tsukishima closed the door of the car and stretch his hand for the bag. Yamaguchi gave him a faint smile before giving the bag to him.

The both of them walked inside the house.

Tsukishima's house looks a bit different from before or it's been a long time since he last saw this house? Tsukishima-san opened the door while Yamaguchi just followed the Alpha. His eyes widened after seeing what's inside when Tsukishima opened the lights.

"WELCOME HOME!" All of them shouted.

There were estimated thirty people in the living room. The confetti was a bit awkward when it didn't explode in the right time but it's also the reason why most of them laugh.

"LOL!" Kuroo said and all of them bursted in a laughter

An soft smile appeared on Yamaguchi's lips after seeing his friends, close or not. Tears started to form in his eyes because of happiness. The feeling of home, the warmth of love and acceptance from them is touching his heart.

"Waah!" Shōichi stated crying interrupting his tears but that doesn't remove the smile on his face.

"Wow a baby! I hope I have one too." Oikawa said after seeing Yamaguchi's baby. He glance at Iwaizumi who had a scowl the whole time.

"Ehem, Iwa-chan~" Kuroo faked cough, mimicking Oikawa's nickname for Iwaizumi in a flirtatious way. Placing his pointing finger in his lips and fluttering his eyelashes to the said Alpha. Iwaizumi's scowl deepen pushing Kuroo to side. Kuroo just laughed when Kenma send him a death glare and hug his omega from the back who's carrying his son.

"Kenma-san, Suga-san. Thank you for the help..." Yamaguchi walked to the two omega with a smile. This two omega is the few person who help him survive during his stay in Yamagata. Kenma helped him a bit with the finances and for the others to not trace him. Sugawara on the other side somewhat help him with his mental health which is he's very thankful.

"That's nothing, Yamaguchi!" Sugawara gave his a big hug but Shōichi pushed the Omega away making Sugawara chuckled.

"I'm just hugging him!" Sugawara pretended that he was hurt. Shōichi just hugged Yamaguchi, not minding the omega's acting.

"I don't know but he started pushing people who wants to hugged me, even Tsukishima." Yamaguchi explained, chuckling.

"My only theory for this is that it's not just his face that Shō copied but his personality too." Kenma said with a small smile, a baby boy laying on his arms, asleep.

"God, His personality sucks." Oikawa commented, who heard their conversation.

"Agreed, at least have your mama's personality so no one will bullied my future babies!" Hinata dramatically said. He didn't know how he get here because he know he dropped them infront of their house.

"My Giichi is a good boy, luckily." Sugawara sighed in relief.

"Well, mine is... okay..." Akaashi said as he watch Eiichi run with his father to the kitchen, probably to eat again and his last hope, Eiji as always reading a picture book.

"Shōichi is not salty, God please. I'm already done with Tsukishima's attitude." Yamaguchi said with a sighed while rubbing his baby's back who's looking at the new faces he saw for the first time.

Hearing what others said is nothing for him, he doesn't care what other said to him. But if it's Yamaguchi saying that he's already done with his attitude. He feels a pang of pain in his chest. Sadly, Shōichi already copied his attitude so Yamaguchi already have two salts.

"It's okay bro, Kenma also said he's done with me but he never filed a divorce, not that I want him to." Kuroo tried to console him. "And if you ever lose hope, just remember Akaashi never left Bokuto." Kuroo patted his shoulder like he knows his pain.

All of them laughed after hearing what Kuroo said, especially Akaashi.

Yeah, he can see that.

•••

The night went on. Hinata and Kageyama, Sugawara and Daichi, Asahi and Nishinoya already went home since they just live a kilometer away from Tsukishima's house. Hinata asked Kuroo and Kenma to stay in their house and just go back to Tokyo in the morning same with Suga with Oikawa and Iwaizumi so Akaashi and Bokuto are the only one who's in their house since their other friends already went home because of work.

"Tadashi..." Tsukishima called. Yamaguchi is sitting on the couch with Shōichi in his arms both of them are sleeping. Tsukishima squatted infront of the two most important person in his life.

Yamaguchi's mouth was slightly open, he's drooling on his sleep. He looks very serene while asleep but he knows what he went through. Tsukishima rest his chin on the back of his hand, watching them sleep with a smile.

Yamaguchi slightly moved, blinking before his eyes rest on the Alpha, a smile immediately appeared on his face. "What?" He chuckled, his voice was a bit hoarse since he just woke up. He sat straight, fixing his baby's position.

"I want to show you something." Tsukishima said in a gentle voice, holding his hand and intertwining their fingers. Yamaguchi look at their hands up to his face, confused. Tsukishima let go of his hand so he can carry Shōichi.

Yamaguchi just followed Tsukishima to the second floor. The Alpha stopped infront of a door. Well, nothing is special with that door.

"The door looks fine to me but what's inside?" Yamaguchi asked but the latter just chuckled.

"Impatient, I see." Tsukishima commented. He finally open the door and his jaw dropped. "I don't know the gender so I stick with green." Tsukishima step inside. "When Hinata said that you're pregnant but you also leave, I don't know if I should be happy or sad that time." Tsukishima explained looking at the toys that's organized in a shelf. Baby bottles was on the side with the diapers and a pile clothes for babies on that shelf. A white crib on the side with a soft and fluffy mattress. There's also a hanging toys on the crib a mix of star, moon cloud and earth.

Yamaguchi now knows how bad he is or wrong he is. He bit his lips as he tried his best to stop crying. Seeing his omega cry Tsukishima chuckled a little before walking to him. He cupped his cheeks and wipe away the tears.

"I'm sorry. I'm wrong" Yamaguchi said. He can't cover his ugly crying face because he's carrying Shōichi but who cares, it's just Tsukishima.

"It's okay. Don't cry." Tsukishima placed a soft kiss on the omega's forehead before hugging him. He let out a calming pheromones for the omega to calm down. Yamaguchi snuggle his face on the Alpha's chest but still leaving a space for his baby to breath.

"I was so insecure and scared that time."

"I know."

"I don't know what to do." Tsukishima hummed gently rubbing his Omega's back. "I thought you don't really love me. I thought I'm just your past time and you love that omega who's in Tokyo." Yamaguchi finally said the reason. "I was so scared of being judged if I stay here since a lot of people know me here. I thought they'll think I'm such an easy to get omega, getting impregnate by an Alpha who's I'm not in a relationship with." Yamaguchi sobbed.

"I love you. That's what I know. I don't know how or when but I know I love you." Tsukishima said. Yamaguchi looked up at him, his eyes glistening in the dark because of the tears. His heart was beating so fast and so loud that he hopes Tsukishima can hear it too.

Tsukishima broke the hug and reach for his pocket showing Yamaguchi an emerald green box. "Tsukki..." His eyes went from the box to Tsukishima's eyes.

Tsukishima slowly kneel on one knee. "I know it's fast but I want you to give me a reassurance that you would never leave me again. Not just that but I want you to look at this ring whenever you feel insecure about my love for you." Tsukishima slowly opened the box showing a silver ring with a small squared emerald stone surrounded by smaller diamonds.

"If you down want to marry me yet, I'll wait until you're ready but please wear this ring as a symbol of my love for you." Tsukishima stared at Yamaguchi's eyes looking through his soul. "You take my fear of trusting someone, my fear of loving an omega and you came and change everything about me. You changed a lot of things more than you can imagine."

Yamaguchi was speechless all he can do was listen to his heart beating fast for the Alpha who's kneeling infront of him.

"I know we didn't go in the boyfriend stage but I swear to god that I'll court you everyday and every hour of your life." Tsukishima smiled at him, reassuringly. "Yamaguchi Tadashi, could you give me the privileges to take care of you, love you forever and grow old with you? I may not be the best man you'll ever met but I'll try my best to be the best father and husband for both of you. Will you marry me whenever you're ready?" Tsukishima asked.

Yamaguchi can't help but bursting into tears. Who cares if it's fast or what?! The hell with the time, if a man loves you more than anything in this world, waited for you, and respect everything about you, accept your insecurities and willing to tell you how much he loves and treasure you. Who cares about time.

Unable to to control his tears of happiness, Yamaguchi nodded vigorously. "Yes, Yes. Please." Yamaguchi said between his tears. Tsukishima can't help to smile, he stand up and remove the ring from the box. He put the box inside his pocket and reach for the Omega's hand.

"Remember how much I love you." Tsukishima slowly slide the ring in Yamaguchi's ring finger. He placed a soft and warm kiss on the omega's lips. "Please don't leave me again."

Yamaguchi gave Tsukishima a big smile, rubbing his nose on the Alpha's nose. "Nah! Never again!" Yamaguchi said smiling at him. Tsukishima was about to hug the omega when a small arm stopped him from doing so.

"What the–" Tsukishima look down an his eyes met with Shōichi's innocent eyes but his small hand is still preventing him from moving any closer to the omega. "You're ruining the moment, kiddo." Tsukishima chuckled, placing a soft kiss on the child's forehead it was a bit hard since the baby keeps pushing his face away. Yamaguchi chuckled too and placed a kiss on Shōichi's cheeks which makes the baby giggle.

"Ah, favouritism." Tsukishima commented after hearing the baby's giggle.

Tissue giveaway for the future chapters. Lol. Someone give me a tall and salty French fries with others but a sweet candy cane when he's with me 🌚

peachlass

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.3K 32
Akaashi Keiji recently moved to Tokyo and starts attending Fukurodani Academy. How will he handle being one of the few omegas at school? And what ha...
1.7M 56.4K 200
Shōyō Hinata a Omega is starting his first year of High school at karasuno. Karasuno is one of the only schools in the region with the Omega program...
310K 7.8K 30
Hinata Harem Reverse Harem Omegaverse! Hinata Shoyo, 16 years old, Secondary Gender Omega, finds himself in the arms of handsome men??? His very own...
7.6K 517 10
𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕟 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕨𝕖 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟 ----- Iwaizumi | Hinata ----- After he and his sister were abandoned for bein...