𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓, teen...

By afternoonbliss

the pack had a very normal summer. no supernatural incidents or situations happening. after the whole kissing... More

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐋
𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐀𝐍 𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍
𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐀 𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐎
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄𝐋𝐅
𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐋𝐄𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐏 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐓𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐎 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐓𝐎 𝐘𝐎𝐔
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐓 𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐃
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌 𝐔𝐏
𝐓𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐀 𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐋
𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐋 𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐍 𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄: 𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐈𝐓
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐄𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐓𝐎𝐎 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐒
𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂
𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃
𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐑𝐈𝐒?
𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍: 𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐄 𝐒𝐀𝐂𝐑𝐈𝐅𝐈𝐂𝐄𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘: 𝐋𝐔𝐍𝐀𝐑 𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐏𝐒𝐄
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄 𝐄𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐒
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐋𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓 𝐈𝐍
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐇𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐍𝐄𝐋 𝐁𝐎𝐌𝐁𝐄𝐑
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑: 𝐆𝐋𝐎𝐖 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐊
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐈
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗: 𝐒𝐓𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒?
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍: 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐀 𝐅𝐎𝐗
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐒𝐇𝐔𝐆𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐎 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐋
𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄: 𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄, 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘: 𝐊𝐈𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐒𝐇𝐄'𝐒 𝐆𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐖𝐎: 𝐖𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐌 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊
𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍

𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓: 𝐅𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊

3.1K 156 40
By afternoonbliss

—————
chapter eight: flashback
—————
"prove it."
—————

*i changed the chapter around for those of u who already read it.*

the lacrosse team was on a school bus, on their way to a cross country meetup. aurora was sitting in front of stiles and scott, having the seat to herself. she had her eyes closed as she tried to ignore the pain that was coming from her abdomen. scott and stiles were studying words for the SATs but aurora couldn't concentrate.

"darach." aurora heard stiles say, making her looking at him.  stiles saw the way the two werewolves looked at him, making him release a sigh. "we have to talk about it sometime, okay? and we're gonna be stuck in this thing for, like, five hours, so why not?"

aurora rolled her eyes, shifting slightly so that she could be more comfortable.

"next word. intransigent. aurora you take this one." stiles said, since the hastings girl hasn't been answering.

"stubborn, obstinate." she answered weakly.

then the bus went over a speed bump, making both scott and aurora groan in pain as they clutched onto their abdomens.

"oh, guys, are you okay?" stiles asked his best friends. he didn't receive an answer, the both of them still trying to recover from the pain. "we shouldn't have come. i knew it. we shouldn't have come."

"we had to. there's safety in numbers." scott told him.

"yeah, well, there's also death in numbers." stiles retorted. "it's called a massacre. or bloodbath, carnage, slaughter, wow, that's -"

"okay, stiles. we get it!" aurora said, starting to get frustrated with the stilinksi boy.

aurora tried to shift in her seat again, but moved the wrong way and caused a strike of pain to appear in her abdomen. this made her wince, scott groaning beside stiles. this made stiles look at them in worry.

"all right, guys, i'm telling coach that -" he started.

"no. no, no, no." scott said, stopping him. "we're alright. right, rori?"

"better than ever." she answered, putting her back on the window before slowly bringing her legs up on the chair.

"well, you guys don't look all right." stiles pointed out. "would you just let me see it?" he asked scott, referring to the scratch marks on scott's side.

"i'm okay." scott reassured.

"just let me see it, okay?" stiles said, his voice stern.

"okay." scott whispered beforehand gently pulled up his shirt to reveal the two big claw marks.

"oh, dude." stiles mumbled.

"i know it's bad, but it's because they're from an alpha." scott reasoned, pulling his shirt down. "it'll take longer to heal."

"rori, let me see yours." stiles demanded.

the hastings girl looked around, making sure no one was looking. she then pulled up her shirt, revealing the three claw marks that started from her bra and ended right above the waistline of her jeans.

"rori's is somehow worse." stiles mumbled, scott seeing the claw marks on the gamma as well. "well, if you two aren't healing because it's from an alpha, how come boyd and isaac are fine then?"

aurora gently pulled her shirt, leaning her head back against the window. it went silent for a few seconds, stile trying to figure out what's going on on with his best friends, while the two werewolves were still trying to process what happened the night before.

"i can't believe he's dead." scott said, breaking the silence. "i can't believe derek's dead."

"and it's my fault." aurora mumbled, feeling guilt arrive in her chest.

~~~

"am i getting too close?" allison asked her best friend. "i'm getting way too close, aren't i?"

"that depends. are you just following the bus, or are you planning on mounting it at some point?" lydia answered.

they were in allison's car, following the school bus that our favorite trio was on.

"yeah, i should back off." allison said.

"well, that also depends. oh, do you mean the bus, or the ex - boyfriend you're currently stalking. or the girl that you have feelings for?" lydia asked.

obviously, she wasn't caught up to date with what was going on between allison and aurora. neither was scott and stiles. it's not that the couple didn't wanna tell anyone, it's just that everything happened so fast that they didn't have time.

"i'm not stalking scott." allison reasoned, which was true.

"so you admit that you are stalking rori?" lydia asked.

"well, after it happened, i'm not letting her out of my sight." allison said. "and by the way, i need to fill you in on some things. also, this all started when she came knocking at my door."

"like what and for what?" lydia questioned, looking at the argent girl.

*flashback*

aurora had entered allison's room a few days after the school incident. it was after the fact that they had made it official between them, which they couldn't be more happier about. aurora had wanted to talk to allison about that night with boyd and cora, but her mind was always someplace else. so here she was, holding the arrow and looking at allison with knowing eyes.

"i found it outside of the school, right where i got boyd and cora to run into the school." aurora told her girlfriend, twisting them arrow in her hand.

"how do you know it's not from the archery team?" allison asked.

"that's a good question. but we don't have an archery team." aurora answered, smiling.

"oh." the argent girl simply said, trying not to mirror aurora's smile.

"and i think that even if we did have an archery team, they probably wouldn't be using military grade armor - piercing titanium arrowheads." aurora pointed out, doing a little trick with the arrow. "i looked it up."

"maybe it's one of my father's." allison tried.

"ally, i know for a fact that your father's specialty weapon isn't an arrow." the hastings girl said, raising an eyebrow. "and i thought you guys had some kind of agreement where you both stay out of all this."

"is that why you came here? to tell me to stay out of this?" allison asked, tilting her head.

"i mean. . . i also wanted to see my beautiful girlfriend." aurora said with a smile.

"well, thank you for coming to see me." allison smiled, getting up from her bed with her jacket. "but i can take care of myself."

aurora turned as allison walked over to her dresser, releasing a sigh. "i know, ally. but these guys, allison, if you didn't notice, they're pretty terrifying. plus, they have some serious advantages. like superhuman strength."

"you're pretty strong, and i can handle you." allison shot back, the smile still on her face.

"me?" aurora asked, releasing a chuckle.

"you don't think i'd have a chance against you?" allison asked.

"i didn't say that." aurora shrugged.

"maybe you didn't notice, but i'm pretty good with a bow and arrow." the huntress said.

aurora raised her eyebrows, holding up the arrow in her hands. "i know, love. but what if you didn't have your precious bow and arrow? i still have super strength."

"i have skills and training." allison said, taking a step closer.

"so do i." aurora smiled, referring to the training her mother made her do. "and i have claws."

"i'm smarter." allison said, taking another step.

"well, i'm faster." aurora added.

allison smirked, taking a few steps closer to aurora. she looked up, their lips being a few centimeters away from each other's. "prove it."

aurora looked down at allison's lips, wanting to kiss her. but she knew what the huntress was trying to do.

allison swung her arm at aurora, the hastings girl simply grabbing it. allison swung her other arm, aurora grabbing that one as well. she looked at allison with raised eyebrows, a smirk on her face. aurora swiftly turned them around, pulling the argent girl in so that their lips could be a few centimeters apart.

allison looked down at aurora's lips before she pulled away, the gamma wolf letting her arms go. allison then raised her leg to kick aurora, said girl using her hands to block it. allison then swung her arm again, aurora using her own arm to block it. allison then turned around before going to punch aurora, but she had simply blocked it.

allison went to go punch again, aurora simply grabbing her arm and turning the argent girl around. she then pushed allison into the wall.

"okay, i get it. you can let go now." allison whispered.

aurora gently let go of allison, looking at her as she brought her wrists up.

"i'm sorry -" aurora started.

"don't - don't apologize." allison told her, walking over to her bed. "you're right."

"ally, i was just trying -" aurora tried, seeing how her girlfriend's mood had changed.

"i got it." allison interrupted, sitting down next to her bed. "you made your point."

aurora looked down at the huntress, slowly walking over to allusion before sitting down next to her. "ally, the twins were just messing with us. i've seen the others. i'm not telling you this because i don't think you couldn't easily kick my add if you wanted to. i'm telling you this because they scare the hell out of me. and they should scare you too."

aurora put her hand on allison's chin, making the argent girl look up at her. allsion looked at her girlfriend, before she laid her head down on aurora's shoulder.

"i just want you to be safe." aurora whispered. "id go out of my fucking mind if something was to happen to you."

"i know." allison mumbled.

"i gotta go. but i'll text you when i'm home, okay?" aurora said, pulling away from allison.

"okay." allison mumbled.

aurora then leaned in, their lips meeting. they kissed for a few seconds before aurora pulled away, kissing the top of allison's head. she got up from the floor and left the apartment. she walked to the elevator, pressing the button.

a few seconds later, she heard the elevator ding before the doors opened, making her walk inside.

"going down?" she heard someone ask as the doors closed, making her look up at whoever it was.

her eyes widened, seeing deucalion without his glasses on.

aurora immediate made her claws extend on her hands, glaring at the alpha in front of her.

"come on, aurora, put those away." deucalion told her. "i'd have to be blind, deaf, and quadriplegic for you to be an actual threat."

aurora looked at him, retracting her claws.

"or maybe you should take a chance. your heartbeat's steady. you might be afraid of me, but you're controlling it." deucalion pointed out, obviously listening to aurora's heartbeat. "maybe you'd actually rise to the occasion, become an alpha by killing one. or, can wolves like you not turn into an alpha? you'll never know until you try."

"i'm not like you. i don't have to kill people." aurora said.

"not yet. but situations come about, situations where you realize the only way to protect one person is to kill another." deucalion told her.

"you wanna threaten me? is that why you're here?" the gamma asked.

"no. i live here." the blind alpha answered.

"what?" aurora asked.

"i live here." he repeated. "it's a great building. and the neighbors are surprisingly friendly."

aurora's heart dropped but she tried to keep her composure. he was threatening allison, but she couldn't let it affect her.

"what do you want?" she asked.

"i want to see what you're made of." the alpha answered.

before aurora could say anything, the elevator dinged and the door opened. she kept her eyes on him, pushing her way out of the elevator as people entered the elevator.

"could someone hit the button for penthouse?" deucalion asked.

~~~

after the little chat aurora had with deucalion, she quickly made her way over to derek's. yes, she had known where the hale man lived at.

once she pushed the door opened, she quickly entered. "i know where they are."

her eyebrows furrowed once she saw everyone gathered around a table, including scott.

"same building as the argents, we know." derek said.

"cora and i followed the twins." boyd told aurora as she walked over to them.

aurora felt cora staring at her, but she ignored it. the two hadn't really talked to one another since derek brought cora the warehouse. why, you ask? neither one of them could tell you, but they just never got around to talking.

"then they want you to know." aurora told them, standing next to scott.

"or, more likely, they don't care." peter corrected.

"what is this?" aurora asked, looking down at what looked like a blueprint of something.

"isn't it obvious?" peter asked. "the schemers are scheming, coming up with a coup de main, better known as a pre - emptive strike."

"you're going after them?" scott asked, not knowing this.

"tomorrow. and you two are gonna help us." derek told scott and aurora.

"so we're gonna kill them? that's the plan?" aurora asked once everyone had explained the plan to scott and aurora.

"they won't even see it coming." boyd told her.

"why is the default plan always murder? just once, can someone try to come up with something that doesn't involve killing everyone?" scott asked, making aurora nod.

"i think we should do that." aurora said.

"you two ever get tired of being so blandly moral?" peter asked the two werewolves. "not that i disagree with them.

"i do." cora started, eyeing scott and aurora. "why do we need this kid and her?"

"this kid helped save your life." derek told his sister. "and aurora is almost as strong as an alpha. and you know we can't just sit back and wait for them to make the first move."

"you can't beat a pack of alpha." aurora said.

"that's why we're going after deucalion, just him." cora told aurora.

"cut off the head of the snake and the body dies." boyd added.

"only it isn't a snake, it's a hydra." peter pointed out. "and like aurora said, they're all alphas."

"deucalion's still the leader." derek said.

"let's hope so." peter said. "because do you know what happened when hercules cut off one of the heads of the hydra?"

"two more grew back in its place." scott and aurora answered in unison.

"look who's been doing their summer reading." peter stated sarcastically.

*end of flashback*

~~~

hiii everyone. i know that i haven't updated in like two or three days. it's been very busy the last few days. my school had this red carpet event for the seniors yesterday, so i was getting ready for that.

but i'm back. i hope u enjoyed this chapter.

EDIT: okay i changed this chapter around. i'm sorry for those who already read it. but i changed my mind on how i wanted to write these episodes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 158 9
IN WHICH Peyton Summers was a girl that kept to herself. People didn't notice her and she was fine with that, she'd much rather read a good book then...
59.1K 1.4K 21
young Stiles Stilinski has been pulled into the supernatural world by his best friend Scott, who got turned into a werewolf. but other than the super...
27.7K 952 65
a teen wolf fan fic in which 16 year-old Aaliyah Dunbar battles the supernatural while trying to survive high school. She finds out the truth of her...
493K 10.1K 78
Victoria Stilinski never knew that her long time crush would even look at her let alone hook up with her. Just like she never would have expected tha...