Sailing With Destiny

By Bookworm_Tina

"Do you have any idea how damn frustrating you are?" He trapped me between him and the wall. Stubbornly, I l... More

Preface
Paris
Pont des Arts
Monte Carlo
Sumptuous Repast
BlackJack
St Tropez
Friend or Foe
Morning Coffee
Portofino
Kayak
Kiss it Better
Tuscany
Off-route: London
Brotherly Things
The Marino's
Frustration
Corsica
Cherry
Ibiza
A Night in Ibiza
Costa Blanca
Cupcakes
Cumpleaños
Fiesta
Old Wounds
Homebound
Vacation Over
New York
Bubbles and Beer
Petty
Class Day
Celebrate
Priorities
A Magical Day
I Hate My Birthday
Intern
Millie Bee
Summit
That Escalated
Ego
Liquid Courage
Predicament
Corporate Sexy
Dinner at Dad's 2.0
Anti-Mila
Voice of Reason
Fragile
Talk To Me
A Little Better
Not What You Need
Revelation And Secrets
Forgive Me?
Space
The Night Begins
Can The Night End Already
I don't Know You Anymore
He's Still My Friend
I Got You, Always
Wedding Date
Friends
The Calm
Before
The Storm
I Promise
I Hate Halloween
Best Friend or Girlfriend?
Decisions, Decisions
I Can't Live Without You
I Will Survive
Nostalgic
Holiday Surprises
I Trusted You
I Trusted You Too
A Mental Maze
Always
Mark My Words
Call It Destiny

Provoke

1.3K 59 235
By Bookworm_Tina

⚠️Chapter contains mature content⚠️

The tension between Mitchell and I was thick, I was sure that everyone around us could see it too because Mia's eyes fell on us and she wore a small frown with a look of concern. I was more than just annoyed at Mitchell and the way he looked at me, said he felt the same way about me.

I took in a deep, calming breath and did my best to ignore the brute who steered daggers at me with his eyes and plastered on a smile when I spoke to Mia and Brie, "Anyone up for a threesome on the dancefloor?"

Mia glanced at Mitchell for a moment and appeared hesitant but she quickly collected her reservations and said with a small smile, "The more the merrier."

I tried to move but Mitchell held onto me tightly and spoke in a calmer tone, "You've had your fun pissing me off, let's go."

I narrowed my eyes and opened my mouth to retort but instead, I noticed the almost fully melted ice in his whiskey glass amidst the amber liquid. I ran my tongue over my bottom lip and without breaking eye contact, dipped two of my fingers into the glass, grasped the ice, and popped it in my mouth.

Mitchell's brows knitted together as he watched my every move, I ran the ice over my tongue for a few seconds while maintaining eye contact.

"What are you –" Mitchell started irritably but I cut him off and pressed my lips against his. He was caught off guard but I kissed him gently and nipped on his bottom lip until they parted and as his lips slowly moved against mine, I slipped the ice from my mouth to his.

I kissed him one more time, pulled away, and glanced into Mitchell's dilated pupils. His lips were parted so I held onto his jaw and pushed upwards to close his mouth.

"You need to chill out," I softly said and drew small patterns over the stubble over his stubble, "It's only one dance and I did ask you first but you declined."

Mitchell pulled his lips into a straight line and his chest puffed out as he took in a deep breath, exhaled, and began between gritted teeth, "Mila, we are-"

"If you aren't dancing with me, I'll join Mia." I told him and before he could say a word, I stood up and glanced at him over my shoulder, "Last chance?"

I arched a brow and waited for him to respond but instead of words all I got was a deep, irritable sigh and he looked away from me as he gestured with his finger for me to go ahead without him. For the first time, Mitchell didn't give in to me and I didn't like it, I took in a breath, looked at him in dismay, and made my way over to the girls who were ready to head to the dance floor.

"Grumpypants not joining?" Mia asked as we slowly walked away from the booth.

I glanced over my shoulder again and with a bitter glower my way, Mitchell rolled his hands into a fist simultaneously while he unwound his neck.

"Forget about him, he's on his period," I looked back at Mia with a small smile.

Mia tutted, "I know about that and the poor guy gets it more than just once a month."

I choked on a laugh, "More like once a week."

As we entered the dancefloor through the glass door where a bouncer stood, the loud music throbbed in my ears and the house beat already had my feet move to the tune. The floor was crowded but not that much and while Kiera and her boyfriend moved in towards the middle, Mia insisted we stay outside.

Mia gestured for me to bend so she could speak in my ear, "I think Mitch would appreciate it if you were in sight," she yelled over the blasting music.

I rolled my eyes and shouted back, "He's being paranoid for no reason. I don't get it; he wasn't like this before."

Mia smiled, "It's because he's crazily in love with you now. He can be quite... protective."

I understood that but there was a limit and I'd asked him to dance first but he sulked and refused. If he hadn't insisted we leave and instead asked me like a civilized human being, maybe I would've given in. He should've known me better than to assume I would follow out orders – I was not used to being told what to do.

"There's a difference between protective and crazy possessive," I shouted back to Mia.

Mia pulled away and shrugged before she leaned in and said, "He's an ass. How about you show him what he's missing out on?"

I easily agreed, there were a lot of people present and even though no one gave me a reason to feel uncomfortable, I still felt a little assured if Mitchell was within sight.

I glanced Mitchell's way and he had a cigarette at his lips while his eyes stared directly at me, I gestured for him to come over but he didn't even acknowledge my gesture so I rolled my eyes and moved my body to the music.

Despite being a couple, Mia and Brie danced with me, with their hands in the air and their legs and hips moved to the beat. I let the music take over and momentarily forgot how annoyed I was at Mitchell; I ran my fingers through my hair while my hips moved in sync with the music. I moved my hair to one side and felt the air from the ceiling vents brush against my slightly sweaty bare back and music took over all my locomotive skills. My feet followed the beat of the music and my hips moved sensually as I ran my hands down from my hair over my neck, my collarbone, to the dip between my breasts and then over to my hips.

"Damn girl," Mia cheered, "I said show Mitch what he's missing not kill him!"

I laughed and carried dancing. Shortly thereafter, I felt a hand on my shoulder, immediately stilled and turned around. A deep frown set on my forehead as I took in the appearance of a man I did not know.

I shrugged his hand off and took a step back, I didn't feel threatened but was not comfortable with a stranger touching me.

I was about to walk off but he put up his hands defensively and leaned in to speak, "I'm sorry," he said over the music in a British accent, "I didn't mean to startle you but could I have one dance?"

I pulled back and kept my face serious as Mia and Brie stood at my side, "I'm good."

"Aw, just even one?" he grinned with what he probably assumed was a charming smile.

"Not even if you were the last man on Earth," I stated, "Kindly take a hint," I waved him off, "Adios."

He grinned and I didn't care if he was amused by my reply, I turned around and stepped away with Mia and Brie who silently asked if everything was alright with their eyes. I smiled and nodded, "Idiot didn't understand what no meant the first time."

"I bet you get hit on often," Brie grinned.

I was about to reply but Mia cut me off, "Incoming," I followed her eyes and saw Mitchell with an intense gaze and rigid posture as he threw the rest of his drink back, put the cigarette out, and stood up from his seat.

"Well, he's not dead," Mia mumbled, "But if I know Mitch, he might want to kill someone else."

I quickly turned to see if the guy who asked me to dance was around and much to my relief, he disappeared into the crowd. The last thing I wanted was for Mitchell to lose his cool and create an unnecessary scene.

"Nothing happened," I told the pair in front of me, "So shake those booties and dance with me!"

Mia and Brie easily gave in, I moved my head from left to right and trailed my hands upwards from my hips, over my curves until they reached the air and swayed my hips to the club beat. After a few more moves, two strong hands circle around my waist and I was ready to elbow whoever it was but his scent and the relaxed expression on Mia's face told me who it was.

Mia and Brie grinned and winked at me before they held hands and got lost in the crowd to probably give us a little space. I leaned into Mitchell and shut my eyes when he buried his face in the crook of my neck.

"How do you know it's me?" he said in my ear.

"Other than your smell," I opened my eyes, tilted my neck so my mouth was near his ear, and placed my hands over his larger ones, "I know these hands."

Mitchell pressed his lips over my neck and with a firm grip, he pulled me towards him so my body was smashed against his.

His lips traced a line from my neck to my jaw with small, hot kisses sending exquisite shivers through my body. He reached my earlobe and teasingly tugged on it before his hot breath was at my ears, "Mila," he hoarsely whispered, "We are leaving. Now."

I stopped dancing and every sensation I felt from a minute ago left my body. I froze and attempted to turn and face him but he placed his palm flat against my midriff to keep me in place.

"Don't fight me," he authoritatively insisted, "Not if don't want to create a scene," he breathed into my ear and I no idea if I was mad at him or turned on – possibly both.

"There've been enough fucking eyes and hands on you tonight," he added and I swallowed as the heat from his palm seeped through the dress onto my skin, "So please, let's go or so help me, I will throw you over my shoulder."

Mitchell's words were promising and I did not want to create a scene in front of his friends, moreover, Mia would possibly tell her mom who'd then definitely fill Carly in. I was not happy but it wasn't because I didn't want to leave, it was because if Mitchell merely asked instead of ordered, I would've left.

I huffed and nodded, "Fine."

Mitchell slowly let go of me and when I spun around to face him, I glared up at him, poked his chest, and cursed, "Hijo de puta!"

I stormed off without him but I knew he trailed behind me probably smug that he got his way. Mitchell didn't bother to say goodbye to any of his friends, instead, he grabbed my purse off the seat I sat and since Trey was also on the dancefloor with his girls, we didn't need to explain our sudden departure to anyone.

Anger built inside me during the ride back to the yacht, I sat as far away from Mitchell as possible and he didn't seem to mind either because I felt the anger radiating off him too. The tension was thick in the car between us but neither uttered a word or even glanced at each other.

When we reached the port, I stormed out of the car while Mitchell paid the cabbie. My steps were a little wobbly because of my slight intoxication and the wooden surface but I refused to slow down and hold Mitchell's hand.

I took hurried steps until I reached the yacht and headed straight to my bedroom, I tossed my purse on the couch and heard Mitchell's fast-approaching steps.

"Three, two, one," I counted under my breath as I heard him approach closer and after he not so gently shut the door behind him, I muttered, "Boom."

"What the fuck was that?!" he yelled and I knew it was about time he exploded.

I ignored him and proceeded to take off my earrings, I was not in the mood to fight with him even though I was furious at his behavior.

"Mila," he called and I felt his presence when he walked around to face me. He looked at me furiously with flared nostrils and pursed lips, "What were you playing at tonight?"

I took in a breath, "Why don't you cool off, and then we can talk?"

Mitchell took in a deep breath, shut his eyes, and ground his teeth together before he audibly exhaled, "Do not talk to me about cool! I am cool or the fucker who touched you on that fucking dancefloor would've walked away with a broken wrist!

I rolled my eyes and attempted to walk away but before I could, he held onto my arm and snarled under his breath, "Don't walk away from me and for the love of God, stop rolling your eyes at me."

I licked my lips, tilted my neck, looked up at him squarely, and slowly rolled my eyes back, "You were saying?"

His eyes darkened a shade and he huffed, "You just love egging me on, don't you?"

I harshly pulled my hand out of his grasp and took a step backward, "Egging you on? What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"I was myself; you've been to clubs with me before and not once did you act like a damn..." I waved my arms around as my voice raised, "Neanderthal!"

"Me?" Mitchell's tone matched mine, "I could handle the dress but why the fuck did you agree to spend time with Trey and his fucking crew?"

"If I don't want to be around certain people, it's a for a good fucking reason!" he ran his hands through his hair in frustration, "But no, in true Mila style you must go against everything I say!"

"Oh please," I scoffed, "Your snooty ass doesn't like being around anyone!"

"What is your issue with Trey anyway?" I narrowed my eyes at him, "He wasn't inappropriate with me, all he did was disclose a side of you I never knew existed."

"Oh, I get it," Mitchell snappily said, "So, you purposely acted out because of what Trey said about me?"

"Mila," his tone dialed down a notch, "That was a long time ago and you know I'm not a virgin. If you want a list of the women I've sl-"

"You are so full of yourself!" I cut him off, "I don't care if you had a different mouth chewing down on your pickle every night or if you were getting high with your stoner friends!"

"Then why the hell did you purposely defy everything I advised against tonight?" he angrily asked.

"Advised?" I scoffed, "For a lawyer, you sure aren't on par with words and their definitions."

A vein ticked on Mitchell's forehead and more than one stuck out his neck as he groaned under his breath and glared at me, "Why must everything be a fucking joke to you?"

"I am not joking!" I snapped, "This is a relationship, Bitchell, not a damn dictatorship! If you can't differentiate the two, I am more than willing to school you!"

The blue seemed to disappear from Mitchell's eyes as he stared at me under his grey, intense gaze, "School me?" he said in a low town and took a step forward, "If anyone needs a schooling it's you!"

His words got my blood boiling and I recalled a time when I wanted nothing more than to rip his head off. I might've loved him but at that moment, I was ready to relive that moment and this time, Owen wasn't here to save him.

I groaned under my breath, "I've been so distracted by your dick that I forgot what an asshole you are!"

Mitchell wore a deep frown, opened his mouth, closed it again, breathed out, and then spoke in a confused tone, "What?"

I motioned my hand in circular patterns in front of him, "Your behavior reminded me why I named you Bitchell and hated you!"

Mitchell stared at me for a long moment, swallowed, and took a step closer to me, "You hate me?"

I deeply sighed and ran a hand through my hair, "No," I said softly when I saw a tint of vulnerability in his eyes, "But I do wish I ripped your hair off in the past, it might've given your head more room to grow common sense!"

"Common sense?" he repeated and his temper was back, "Common sense would've been if you listened to me when I said we shouldn't join Trey!"

"I have no issue with the guy but he's permanently high and has no fucking filter when he speaks!" Mitchell pinched the bridge of his nose, "I knew he'd bring up my... past and the last thing I want is for you to be upset over that."

I stared straight into his eyes, "You did a great job doing that on your own."

Mitchell deeply sighed and shook his head, "This is why I said going out was a bad idea."

"No, it was a great idea," I shot his way, "Your shitty behavior ruined it."

Mitchell gave me a look, "If you didn't provoke me further, things would've been better."

"Provoke?" I repeated bitterly, "If we're going to name out faults, let me list all your strikes tonight."

I took a step towards him, "Strike one, you insisted that I change my dress," another step, "strike two, you introduced me as 'she's with me' like you were embarrassed to have me on your arm or something!"

"Strike three, you made every little decision on my behalf and treated me like a freaking child!"

"Strike four, you took a lot of offense about your ex-girlfriend and proceeded to defend her!"

"Strike five, instead of asking me what I wanted like a civilized human being, you handed out instructions as if I was some incompetent fool who doesn't have a mind of her own!"

I was breathless after my rant and Mitchell's angry expression didn't waver either, "I understand your points but defending Liz-her has nothing to do with my past relationship. I won't sit and listen to someone refer to a woman as any derogatory term, it's wrong."

"Very admirable of you, Mitchell," I glared at him, "But your tone told me you took it personally."

Mitchell clenched his jaw, "We are not going to fight over my fucking past again!" he tugged at his hair turned his back to me for a brief moment, and faced me again, "I don't need to remind you how much you mean to me."

"Fine," I took another step which left me right in front of him. I glared up into his darkened gaze, his mouth was in a straight line, and his brows sat low cascading over his eyes, "What were the words you used tonight?"

"Don't push it," I rebuked and poked his chest, "Don't fight me," another poke, "You're testing me!"

"Mila, stop," Mitchell warned under his breath with fiery eyes.

"Why are you provoking me?" I poked his chest despite his warning, "Why must you defy me?"

"Mila, we are leaving!" Another poke, "Mila this, Mila that!"

"Stop!" he virtually growled.

"Because Mila cannot make her own decisions, right?" I glared at him angrily, "Mila is five years old and doesn't have a mind of her own!"

The anger I kept bottled up since the club surfaced and it was ready to explode. With each sentence my voice got louder, I poked him repeatedly on the chest and he took a step backward but each time he stepped back, I took one forward.

"If you'd just ask me what I wanted instead of given out instructions like a commander in chief, I might've obliged and understood your reasons," Another firmer poke, "But no, in true Bitchell style you had to test, push and provoke me!"

"Mila, stop," Mitchell calmly said but I was so sick and damn tired of him telling me what to do.

"No!" I yelled and looked at him squarely, my chest raised and sunk rapidly and my body felt as if it was on fire because of how angry I was.

I poked him twice on the chest, "You insist I test and provoke you, so here I am doing exactly as you expect of me!"

"Mila, I mean it," his tone was calm but held authority, "Take a breather."

"No, you freaking hypocrite, I will not take a damn breather!" I yelled.

I was about to poke him again but he grabbed my hand before my finger could touch his chest. He stared down at me sternly and said softly, "Stop."

I angrily huffed and narrowed my eyes at him, "Make me, Cabrón!"

My breathing was rapid as silence enveloped us for a long moment; it was as if we had a staring contest on who could crack first. I was mad, Mitchell was mad and it seemed there was no end to this fight tonight. Tension was so thick between us; it could've been cut with a knife. Mitchell's eyes intensely bore into mine before they quickly dropped to my parted lips where they remained for a long moment.

"Fuck it," he cursed under his breath and before I could comprehend his words, he grabbed the back of my head and kissed me.

My eyes widened at his spontaneous act but the minute his lips angrily moved over mine, the fire I called anger a few moments ago, turned into a furious passion. My skin was hotter than ever, my breathing got even heavier, my stomach lurched and goosebumps erupted all over my flushed skin.

Mitchell's kisses were anything but gentle, with his fingers tangled in my hair and his other hand pressed into my lower waist, he guided me to the bed. Our lips hungrily moved against each and Mitchell bit down on my lip, I gasped and his tongue passionately explored my mouth.

Mitchell's fingers found the zipper at the side of my dress and after he fondled with it for a moment, he harshly pulled it down and I wasn't sure if I imagined things but I heard a ripping sound.

I pulled away, breathless, and looked into Mitchell's heavily dilated pupils with a frown, "Did you just rip my dre-"

"I don't give a fuck about the dress, I want it off," he authoritatively said and searched my eyes for an answer.

Without breaking eye contact, I slowly slipped one side off my shoulder. Mitchell's eyes darkened when he pushed aside my hand, removed the other side, gripped onto the middle of the dress, and harshly pulled it down.

His movements were... impatient and a little rough, enough for my core to ache and arousal to build. The dress pooled at my legs and I was left to stand in my bra and panties ensemble, Mitchell took in my appearance and swallowed before he stepped forward and the back of my knees hit the edge of the bed.

He grasped my waist, pulled me to him, and left a long, hard kiss on my lips, "I want nothing more right now than to be buried deep inside you," his voice was raspy and filled with desire as his stormy eyes searched mine.

I ran my tongue over my lips and pretended to ponder over what he said when deep down, his words made my stomach flutter and my core tingle, "Fine," I agreed, "you can fuck me but no cuddling afterward."

I could've been wrong but something that looked like amusement flashed in Mitchell's eyes before he pushed me onto the bed. I fell flat back on the bed while Mitchell towered above me and gazed at me with lust, "Fine by me," he kept eye contact as he removed his wristwatch, "I'm too mad at you to cuddle anyway."

Our eyes were locked and aching anticipation grew in my stomach as I watched him toss the watch aside. He undid his belt, slid it off, and tossed it aside too before his shirt was pulled over his head, shoes and socks were off, and all he wore was his dress pants with the button and fly undone.

I was mad at him but every little movement of his was hot, my eyes moved from his strong shoulders down to his broad chest that was covered with a little chest hair that I loved. My eyes took in his taut abdomen muscles and I was flustered as he slowly approached me. He ran his hands that were rugged, rough, and covered with just the right number of veins over my leg. He lifted it and ran his fingers over my calf before he undid my shoe buckle and took it off.

After Mitchell repeated his action with my other leg, he kissed his way up from my leg to my inner thigh and I let out a loud gasp when he pressed his lips over my panties. He exerted a little pressure, I arched my back and tugged at his hair but with his lips still over me, he gripped my wrist and firmly dropped my hand to my side. He looked up at me with lusty eyes and kissed his way up over my belly until he reached the dip of my breasts and licked his lips "If you're uncomfortable or don't like anything I'm about to do, you need to tell me to stop."

What? He's never said this to me before.

I swallowed and looked wide-eyed at him, "What do you mean?"

He ran the tip of his nose from the area my breast met up to my neck where he set my skin alight with open mouthed kisses.

"I'm going to make you feel good," he murmured between kisses.

I panted and wasn't sure if I was eager or nervous to find out his intentions, "But-"

Mitchell stopped kissing me and pulled back to look down at me, "Do you trust me?"

I nodded.

"I would never hurt you, you know that right?" he gently asked.

I pursed my lips, "Physically no but–"

He huffed in frustration, "Fuck that smartass mouth," he murmured and claimed my lips once more.

Is that what he plans on doing?

Mitchell pulled away after another fiery kiss and breathlessly hovered over me, "Say it."

"Hmm?" I said between pants.

"Tell me you'll stop me if you're uncomfortable with something," his tone was firm.

I nodded.

"Say it, Mila," he insisted.

"I'll stop you," I said and even though we just fought about him telling me what to do, something about him being authoritative in the bedroom turned me on.

"Good girl," he pecked my lips and just as I was about to wrap my hand around his neck to deepen the kiss, Mitchell grabbed me and swiftly flipped me around so I rested on my stomach.

I was caught completely off guard but the way he took charge had me clenching my thighs together and had my core throbbing.

"Lay flat," he instructed and I kept my cheek flat against the pillow.

"You're so beautiful," Mitchell whispered as he ran the tips of his fingers over my spine.

He undid the clasp of my bra, replaced his fingers with his lips, and kissed, nipped, and grazed over my back with his teeth. I breathed shallow and my heart raced as the arousal between my legs soaked my panties by his subtle but passionate actions.

When he reached my lower back, he pulled away and ran his hands over my ass in circular motions. My throat felt dry, my skin prickled and I swallowed in hopes to control my breathing.

Mitchell placed one more kiss on my lower back before he gripped each of my thighs, lifted me, and propped me on my knees so that my butt was in the air and fully exposed to him.

Hot damn! Why does this turn me on?

I instinctively tried to get up but before I could lift my upper body, Mitchell gently gripped the back of my neck and kept my cheek on the pillow, "I want you like this."

My hands gripped onto the comforter as Mitchell grasped my thighs in each hand and spread my legs. He stood on his knees as he ran his hands over my panties, from the front over my aching core over to my butt. The sensations sent subtle waves of pleasure but also made me needier. I wriggled and ground myself into his fingers for added stimulation but his other hand gripped my back and held me in place.

"Be still," he warned softly and I did my best not to grind myself against his hand.

He slowly moved over to my ass and rubbed over it before he gripped the waistband of the panties and not so gently pulled them down.

I felt the cool air from the room brush against my bare ass and core area, Mitchell ran his hands over my butt and my breaths came in pants.

"You have a spectacular ass," he hoarsely murmured, "Did I ever tell you that?"

"Mitch," I breathed and I wasn't sure what I wanted but I needed to feel more of him.

"No one can piss me off more than you," he said in the same tone and he shuffled before i his pants and boxers were tossed aside. His hand was still on my ass but I felt more shuffling and then the drawer of the nightstand opened. My core and stomach clenched in anticipation as I heard him rip open the condom package.

He let out a small groan and I moaned when he pressed his hardness against my needy core, teasing me at my entrance.

"Mitch," I breathed, "please."

"Fuck you make me mad, Mila..." he groaned as he teasingly bucked his hips against me, "frustrate me to the point of wanting to rip my hair out!"

"Ditto," I said between a gasp.

"And that mouth," he growled, "I love you all the more for it but sometimes nothing infuriates me more," he said with a strained voice.

"Right back at –" I was cut off with a loud gasp and was taken completely off guard when he brought his palm against my ass cheek and spanked me.

Did he just spank me? How dare he... but why does it feel good? Should it feel good or am I just diabolically wired?

Even though the spank wasn't hard and only slightly stung when his hand met my butt, I felt warmth afterward and it wasn't just from the spank but it went all the way to my core and had me even more aroused.

Mitchell didn't make another move and other than our heavy breathing there wasn't a sound in the room. I supposed he gave me a moment to object to what he just did. But did I want him to stop? No, I didn't because even though this was foreign to me, I liked it so I remained still in my spot and allowed him to get on with it.

"Baby?" Mitchell breathlessly called and I knew he wanted to know if I was alright.

To provoke him further, I mumbled, "Do you need a moment to get it hard?"

"For fucks sake." he cursed under his breath, spanked the other cheek, and rammed into me. My fingers clutched onto the comforter, I moaned and my eyes rolled to the back of my head as he filled me.

Mitchell panted as he stilled in me and I moved my hips for friction but he gripped onto my waist and stopped me. Mitchell lowered himself and the sensations it sent through me were indescribable, his heavy breath fanned against my bare shoulder as he pressed a kiss from my shoulder to the side of my neck.

"You good, baby?" he whispered in my ear and my stomach somersaulted by his gentle words yet opposite actions.

I chewed down on my lips, squeezed my eyes shut, and nodded, "Hmm-mm."

"Answer me, properly."

"Yes," I breathed.

He gently bit onto my shoulder, "Good, because I'm just getting started."

A/N A few of you asked for this kind of reaction and to be honest, I never planned for this to happen but Mitchell and Mila have minds of their own, and most of the time they go off-script.

Did any of you ever think this side of Mitch existed?

I hope you liked this chapter, I know I was a little awkward to write it haha!

Please drop a vote if you liked it and let me know your thoughts, I'm curious to hear what you think about this side of Mitch.

Till then,
Be safe,
Tina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 94 29
COMPLETED✅ Two high school teenagers finding themselves, analyzing this ever changing world, and building love. This is the type of love you wish you...
2.8M 86.8K 54
[COMPLETE] They say weddings are eventful, to say the least. Anything could happen. What I didn't expect however, was him. My mistake. It's been...
10M 211K 27
"Karma..." He muttered. I looked over at him as he smiled to himself. "Is a bitch. And so are you!" I joked. Aiden glanced up at me and glared before...
7K 1.6K 39
'No, he didn't'. I was so shocked by the turn of events. Everything was going fine and then suddenly boom, everything turned upside down. I just coul...