Hidden in Plain Sight // A Sp...

Af _irrational

[IN PROGRESS] It's a Spiderfrost (Peter x Loki) fanfic where a bunch of crazy stuff happens. Just read it, do... Mere

A/N
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
PSA/Update

Chapter 47

1.1K 50 35
Af _irrational

Hi, irrational here! So this is late don't kill me 😅. I have been super busy these last few weeks and haven't had time to upload.

I also wanted to ask a question, you can answer in the comments or message me directly, it doesn't matter to me. It appears I have gotten confused and I am unsure of whether JARVIS or FRIDAY is in control of the tower. Please let me know!

Peter's POV

FRIDAY automatically clicked on the lights after the movie had come to a close, causing everyone to cringe at the sudden change in brightness. I noticed that Loki and I's fingers were intertwined and I let go before anyone noticed.

I looked around and saw that everyone was still in day clothes, Tony was even wearing a suit. "Hey what if everyone changed into pajamas and then we met back here to play Truth  or Dare or something?"

"Sounds good to me," Wade said stretching. "You'll have to lend me clothes though."

"I am certain we can find you a change of clothes. Follow me," Vision supplied, leading Wade and Wanda down the hall.

Everyone split up to find sleeping attire. Loki and I headed to the soundproof room that we had basically claimed as our bedroom. Once we got there, I started rummaging through the dresser drawers and closet that was on my side of the room. Loki did the same. I found a soft, worn shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I closed the drawers and straightened up. I looked around and realized that the whole room had been changed in little ways, accustoming to Loki and I's preferences. The bedding was now a silky gray, the décor consisted of posters from our favorite shows and bands, a TV hung on the wall, I had a small workspace, and Loki had a mini library. Even the clothing had changed to our own personal styles and sizes.

I smiled. Tony's work no doubt, though it made me wonder how he knew what we preferred. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and started changing into my pajamas. I grinned as I remembered the onesie challenge that Steve had given me. Everyone had seemed to forget with all the recent events.

I felt a jolt run down my spine and I turned around. Loki was smirking, leaning against the wall, watching me change.

"Pervert," I muttered, pulling the shirt over my head.

He laughed to himself and started stripping. I watched with my mouth agape, a blush encroaching my cheeks. I tore my eyes away and cleared my throat. Suddenly Loki was in front of me, shirtless. He pinned me to the wall and grabbed my chin. I gulped and tried not to meet his eyes.

"Like what you see?" He asked, forcing me to meet his gaze.

I gave him a small smile and his confident tone faltered. I grabbed his wrists and flipped him around, so I was the one pressing him against the wall. I ran my hands up his chest and felt him shiver.

"Not so confident now, huh?" I asked, leaning closer.

I kissed him and pressed my body flush with his. He gave a small whimper and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me impossibly closer. I inserted my tongue, earning another eager moan. My heart pounded and I felt myself getting excited. I pulled away from him and watched him be flustered for a few moments before tossing him his shirt.

By the time we finished changing and made it to the common room, my erection had calmed down and Loki no longer looked so embarrassed. Most everyone was waiting except for Clint and Bucky, who walked in after us.

"Now that everyone is finally here, who wants to play Truth or Dare?" Tony asked.

"What is this game you speak of?" Loki, Thor, and Vision asked at the same time.

I laughed. "Don't worry, we'll explain. Let's get into a proper circle first."

Everyone sat on the floor.

"Alright so Truth or Dare is a game typically played at sleepovers," Natasha started explaining.

"I've been to one of those," Loki announced proudly. "Peter gave me gummy bears."

He shrank back when he saw that everyone was staring at him. I slung an arm around his shoulders, drawing all the attention to myself.

I nodded. "Those were some good gummy bears. Anyway, to play, someone starts by asking another player 'Truth or Dare?' If you choose truth, the person has to ask you a question that you have to answer honestly. If you choose dare, then the person can dare you to do something. You have three chickens, three chances to get out of a truth or dare. Once you use them all, you have to do everything and you can't back out. Understand?"

"So for dare, the person can ask you to do anything?" Vision asked.

I nodded. "Yep. As long as it doesn't harm the player."

"Who wants to go first?" Steve asked.

"I will," Wanda volunteered. "Tony, truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"When was the last time you last slept?"

Tony rolled his eyes. "I dozed off during the movie for about twenty minutes. If you meant a full nights sleep, then about three weeks."

"What?!" Everyone exclaimed at once. Steve, who was sitting the closest to Tony, punched him in the shoulder.

"You need to sleep more, dumbass!" Clint scolded.

"Language!" Steve said.

"Ow! Okay okay! I'm sorry," Tony apologized, rubbing his shoulder. "Thor, truth or dare?"

"Truth," He exclaimed.

Tony smirked. "What is your most embarrassing memory?"

Loki stifled his laughter and Thor glared at him. Apparently Loki already knew what it was. Loki glanced at me and smirked.

"My most embarrassing moment was when.." Thor mumbled the last part and even I couldn't catch it.

"Speak louder, brother. I'm sure everyone would love to hear this story," Loki mocked.

"I tried to stop a bleeding wound with a tampon!" Thor shouted. "Loki walked in and took a picture. He showed everyone and I was a laughing stock for months."

Loki burst into laughter, and eventually everyone else started laughing too as the ridiculous idea set in.

Thor gruffly asked, "Loki, truth or dare?" After the laughter subsided.

"Truth," He replied.

"What is a secret talent that you have not shown anyone?"

Loki froze and then chuckled to himself. "I used to sing from time to time. I'm not any good though."

"You can sing-?" Tony started to ask.

"Loki I dare you to sing for us," I interrupted. I had to hear him if it was the last thing I did.

He opened and closed his mouth, studying my determined gaze. "Is that allowed? I don't think that's a part of the rules."

"It is," I assured him. "I just forgot to mention it."

Natasha nodded. "I can confirm. It is allowed."

I grinned at her over my shoulder.

"I guess I have a song in mind," He muttered. "I need a microphone though."

Steve stood. "FRIDAY could you help me find one?"

"Certainly Mr. Rogers," She replied.

FRIDAY gave him instructions and he ran off to find the piece of equipment. Everyone started chatting to one another, most were debating whether Loki could sing or not.

I turned to Loki. "What are you going to sing?"

"Well I visited Earth once before and fell in love with a particular song. I know all of the words. I used to preform it with magic though so I'm not sure if it will sound good," He admitted, twisting the hem of his shirt between his fingers.

I put a hand on his arm. "You'll do great."

He smiled. "We'll see, won't we?"

"I can't believe you didn't use a chicken," I told him. "I thought you'd be too nervous to preform in front of others."

"Singing is the one thing I'm comfortable with preforming. I focus on the melody rather than the people staring."

Steve burst into the room with a microphone and a stand cradled in his arms. "I found it!" He announced.

Tony stood and quickly set it up. "Okay, Reindeer Games, show us what you've got."

Loki gulped and stood. Everyone one else backed away from the microphone stand and sat in a small crowd rather than a circle.

(For this next part, I highly recommend you listen to the song that I put at the top of the chapter, its next to the picture. You can play it and then scroll back down here to listen to it while you read. I think it adds a lot more, plus it's one of my favorite songs. Beggin by Madcon.)

Loki tapped the mic, making sure it was on. Once he had confirmed that everyone heard his soft taps, he took a shaky breath and looked at me. I held up a thumbs up and gave him an encouraging smile.

He took another deep breath and started humming into the mic. When he started singing, there wasn't any music for a few moments. Loki looked panicked. I saw little green sparks fly from his fingers, his face was pure concentration. The music kicked in and everyone's mouths dropped. Loki even gasped a little, clearly shocked that his magic worked. The beat was fast and energetic, and so was Loki. He had no trouble keeping up and to say that he sounded great was an understatement.

"Beggin' Beggin' you~ Put your loving hand out baby~"

No one expected him to sound this amazing. It sounded smooth and rustic at the same time. He clearly knew this song inside and out. I nodded along to the music, thoroughly enjoying his performance. He was pouring his heart and soul into this song.

"Rotten heart~ When I was king!~"

The lyrics seemed to vaguely match his life too, maybe that's why he liked this song so much. I smiled, noticing how happy Loki seemed while preforming.

His image shimmered and a clone of him joined in, perfecting the rapping portion. Loki added in a few words while his clone rapped, just to add that much more charisma. Loki started grinning as he sang, clearly relieved and happy that his magic wasn't gone after all.

"Beggin' Beggin' you~ Put your loving hand out baby~"

Loki's clone watched for a few moments as Loki finished a few lines of the song. When it was his turn he sang, then twirled around to the other side, touching Loki's shoulders as he went, while Loki finished. The clone jumped right back in when it was his turn. They were creating a moving scene, and it made it all the more interesting and entertaining to watch.

"Won't even stand the devil's chance to win my soul~"

The clone started rapping again and Loki tapped his foot to the beat, keeping rhythm so he knew exactly when to chime in. Everyone was watching intently, shocked that he could actually sing. The clone and Loki continued the song, harmonizing and singing beautifully. There was a small instrumental break and they picked the song up again.

"Beggin' Beggin you~ Put your loving hand out baby~"

I couldn't help feeling slightly flustered. The lyrics combined with both of Loki's gazes fixed on me. An absurd thought crossed my mind. Were they singing to me? The chorus started repeating and I knew that it would be over soon. The clone clapped and stomped to the ending beat, and then vanished.

Nobody knew how to react, they were all in shock with their mouths dangling open. Natasha, Vision, and I were the only one's who were functional. We all immediately started clapping and cheering loudly. Everyone else seemed to be yanked out of their stupor and they started applauding wildly too. Loki clearly didn't expect to be met with such enthusiasm, he looked shocked.

I jumped up and tackled him. He just barely caught his balance. "That was amazing!"

Vision stood nearby. "It was certainly unexpected."

Loki grinned and I released him. Everyone started migrating back towards the Truth or Dare spots. We picked up the game where we had left off.

Fortsรฆt med at lรฆse

You'll Also Like

17.9K 1.1K 90
You had always wanted one thing in your life, a love that would be everlasting. But for you that was an impossible task. Running from the only thing...
1.1K 47 10
First, this is a fanfic for Natasha Romanoff/Black Widow and Steve Rogers/Captain America. Second, this will kind of go through the MCU timeline but...
67.5K 1.8K 32
{steve rogers x reader} {bucky x reader} y/n was 16 when she was kidnaped by hydra. years later she is found in an hydra base by the avengers. she is...
108K 4.6K 100
๐Ÿ๐Ÿ–+ *๐’๐ฆ๐ฎ๐ญ*๐€๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง*๐…๐š๐ง๐ญ๐š๐ฌ๐ฒ*๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ซ๐จ๐ซ*๐…๐ฅ๐ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ *Complete, but in its original first draft state! Totally full of grammatical err...