Chapter 47

Hi, irrational here! So this is late don't kill me 😅. I have been super busy these last few weeks and haven't had time to upload.

I also wanted to ask a question, you can answer in the comments or message me directly, it doesn't matter to me. It appears I have gotten confused and I am unsure of whether JARVIS or FRIDAY is in control of the tower. Please let me know!

Peter's POV

FRIDAY automatically clicked on the lights after the movie had come to a close, causing everyone to cringe at the sudden change in brightness. I noticed that Loki and I's fingers were intertwined and I let go before anyone noticed.

I looked around and saw that everyone was still in day clothes, Tony was even wearing a suit. "Hey what if everyone changed into pajamas and then we met back here to play Truth  or Dare or something?"

"Sounds good to me," Wade said stretching. "You'll have to lend me clothes though."

"I am certain we can find you a change of clothes. Follow me," Vision supplied, leading Wade and Wanda down the hall.

Everyone split up to find sleeping attire. Loki and I headed to the soundproof room that we had basically claimed as our bedroom. Once we got there, I started rummaging through the dresser drawers and closet that was on my side of the room. Loki did the same. I found a soft, worn shirt and a pair of sweatpants. I closed the drawers and straightened up. I looked around and realized that the whole room had been changed in little ways, accustoming to Loki and I's preferences. The bedding was now a silky gray, the décor consisted of posters from our favorite shows and bands, a TV hung on the wall, I had a small workspace, and Loki had a mini library. Even the clothing had changed to our own personal styles and sizes.

I smiled. Tony's work no doubt, though it made me wonder how he knew what we preferred. I shook my head to clear my thoughts and started changing into my pajamas. I grinned as I remembered the onesie challenge that Steve had given me. Everyone had seemed to forget with all the recent events.

I felt a jolt run down my spine and I turned around. Loki was smirking, leaning against the wall, watching me change.

"Pervert," I muttered, pulling the shirt over my head.

He laughed to himself and started stripping. I watched with my mouth agape, a blush encroaching my cheeks. I tore my eyes away and cleared my throat. Suddenly Loki was in front of me, shirtless. He pinned me to the wall and grabbed my chin. I gulped and tried not to meet his eyes.

"Like what you see?" He asked, forcing me to meet his gaze.

I gave him a small smile and his confident tone faltered. I grabbed his wrists and flipped him around, so I was the one pressing him against the wall. I ran my hands up his chest and felt him shiver.

"Not so confident now, huh?" I asked, leaning closer.

I kissed him and pressed my body flush with his. He gave a small whimper and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me impossibly closer. I inserted my tongue, earning another eager moan. My heart pounded and I felt myself getting excited. I pulled away from him and watched him be flustered for a few moments before tossing him his shirt.

By the time we finished changing and made it to the common room, my erection had calmed down and Loki no longer looked so embarrassed. Most everyone was waiting except for Clint and Bucky, who walked in after us.

"Now that everyone is finally here, who wants to play Truth or Dare?" Tony asked.

"What is this game you speak of?" Loki, Thor, and Vision asked at the same time.