Not Quite A Diamond

By AestheticSnake

This is story that I wrote when I was 11, I was really bad at English and writing but I keep this book publis... More

Dream or Nightmare
Train Ride and Friends
The sorting ceremony
Unpacking and Potions
Charms and Flying
Quidditch
Near death
Halloween
Late night party & young Love
Muggle games suck
Christmas shopping and ease dropping
Christmas
Trixy ruined it all
20 facts about me
Quirrle is stupid
Is that what I think
Background Change
Suprise Guys
To Ireland.
Are you Serious
Gotta get back to hogwarts
we're back to learn everything thing that we can
You like him!
An animagus
The talk
Writing and Performing
Voices
Quidditch Roge bluger
The same voice
Late arrival and speaking parsoltounge
Comfort eating and angry Olly.
Music room and Hermione petrified.
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Start of every year with a song
It was all a dream
Divination and commitment
best way to tell me to shut up
Just hanging
BOOK ON HOLD!
Hospitals suck
Qudditch and Dementors
Skipping to year 4
TO HOGWARTS
Dead
Those moments
Tri-wizard champion
Hogsmade date
First challenge
Helping & surprises
Authors note
Yule ball
Yule ball part 2
Second task!
breakdown
More than you know...
Third task
SEQUEL!

Bad dream

57 3 0
By AestheticSnake

I had fun writing this chapter due to it being a dream. Sorry for not updating for what was two, three days. I have been busy with school and I was sick over the week-end. But I am back to uploading Daily if I can. Hope you enjoy the chapter.
I was in a swirling pit of blackness, I feel my feet hit the floor. I stand up and grasp my wand, which is safely in my back pocket. I look around and I seem to be in an old, run down, dark, damp evil looking house. The doors had no handles and was swinging on one hinge which looks like it can fall apart and dissolve into thin air. I slowly and carefully take a step forward. It seemed safe to move I move my other foot forward again nothing, I begin to walk around picking up my pace yet still in a slow walk. I pass through the door which was making a creeking noise, I walk down the hall way to a set of steps. I begin to walk up keeping to the wall as I neared the top I heard breathing behind me. I quickly turned and saw Lupin. He had his wand out and was coming fast at me when he got to me he went straight pass me. So I continue, I get to the open door to see Ron, Harry, Hermione a rat Lupin and Sirius. I hear a sudden noise and run round the corner and press my back against the wall and hold my breath. I hear a two wands drop before I go back to the door I look in to see a rat run to the hole in the door I step back but it quickly turned into a man. Then was pulled back. Then a flash of blue light and I saw Sirius then another but Lupin the another but Harry then another but creepy rat man then another but Lord Voldemort. "Cristal wake up" I hear a faint voice tell me it repeat it self. Then all at once a flash of green light appeared but in the shape of Lord Voldemort he points his wand at me it was another flash of light and... I was back in the Gryffindor common room surrounded by people.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

206K 4.3K 27
I'm Melanie Malfoy, the Malfoy's secret. Surprised? I'm not, I'm just an unneeded part in their life to my father, but here's my story and what its r...
67.4K 1.9K 96
(A/N: Due to a lot of people asking for a female version of Draco Malfoy. I decided to create this book). Description: Y/N Malfoy, younger twin sis...
404K 7.8K 128
basically the title says it all. The first few chapters are pretty cringy but I've gotten better...I think Please do not repost any of my stories the...
5.4K 69 21
I'm Ella Malfoy. My older brother is Draco Malfoy, and my parents don't care about me. I'm eleven years old, so I haven't seen much of the world, but...