Muggle games suck

Non child friendly language is in this chapter you have been warned.

Still Seamus POV

I wake up to find a huge crowd staring at me and my left side really warm, I look over and see Cristal oh yh she was sick so I was helping her get better. "Um not to be rude but can you piss of cause I don't think Cristal would want all of you staring at her" I say. "Yh yh we get it Seamus you want alone time with your lady" Dean says, "Dean if I could get up right now I would strangle you" I say in a warning tone. "Any way we aren't going out" I say and I see the hopeful look on my sister and Scarlets face drop into annoyance. After a couple minutes everyone leaves us amd I decide to wake Cristal up. I shake her lightly "Cistal wake up" I whisper.

Cristals POV

Cristal wake up I hear someone whisper then last night came back into memory. I slowly sit up and have a big yawn, "did you know your really comfortable" I say to Seamus whos sitting up properly now. "Did you know you make a nice hot water bottle" he says getting up and walking to go up to his dorm. "Where you going don't leave me here alone" I wine, "I'm gunna get changed then come back ok you can do the same" he says walking up the steps. "Fine" I say running up the steps to catch up to where he was. "Meet you back here in five, k" he says "KK" I say running up the steps of the girls side. I walk in to get attacked by questions by Scarlet and Dimond. Are you in love?... Are you going out?... Do want to have a baby with him? "Shut up and I will give you answers" I shout and they fall quite "no no and what the fuck Scarlet" I say walking past them and using magic to get ready. "Where are you going thats such an emergency it calls for magic to get ready" Dimond says "Please Di we all know it's on a date with your brother" Scarlet says laughing. "First yes I'm going to meet Seamus, second don't get any ideas it's not a date" I say. "Well be back in the common room by six for 7 minutes in heaven and invite Seamus or we will" they both shout. I walk out the door and down the steps and into the common room, I see Seamus smirking "you heard" I say sighing "yh i'll be there" he says laughing. We walk out the common room to and into the front field to find it was snowing. "Looks Seamus it's so pretty" I say spinning in the snow, "yh it is" he replys walking slowly while looking up. With both of us not paying attention we crash into each other and fall down. I look up to see snow falling down and clouds in different shapes. I saw one that looked like a bird and one that was a boat, "what are you doing" Seamus says blocking my view. "Looking at the clouds and snow" I say like that it was normal, I feel my body heat up and I look to find Seamus laying next to me. "What are you doing" I say copying him from earlier, " looking at the clouds and snow" he says copying me. I make a ball of snow and chuck it at him. "Oi" he yells chucking a snowball at me. We have an intense snowball fight, we build a snow man. "Done" I say putting the nose on, catching a glance at the time. "Shit" I say "what" he says, "it's 5:50" I reply. We run up the stairs and missing the false ones, caput driconus we say in unison. We run into the common room to see Harry,Ron,Dean, Fred and George as well as all the girls fromy dorm. Me and Seamus go to each side girls and boys. "Now everyone is here we can start" Scarlet says getting up and grabbing two bags one green amd one blue, "now first is... Me! Dimond" Scarlet says glaring at Dimond. She reachs into the blue bag and pulls out a minni football. "Thats Dean" Seamus says pushing Dean forward, who just glared at him. Dimond and me get up and shove them in a closet. "Dimond me and Seamus don't have anything in the bags" I say, "we put something in for you both" she says. We wait 7 minutes then we open the door to find them playing a minni football game with their finger's and Deans minni football, they walk out Scarlet smiling and Dean frowning. "Next is Lavender" Scarlet says walking the blue bag over to Lavender. She pulled out a pack of berty botts every flavor beans, which was Ron we wait another 7 minutes and open the door. "Now is Cristal" Scarlet says, I get up and put my hand in all I feel is box's. "I bet you my guitar I will get Seamus watch" I pull out a minni stick of dynamite, "what a surprise" I say walking into the closet and sitting on the bench. Seamus sits next to me and they shut the door. "Do they really think trapping us in a closet for 7 minutes is gunna get us to go out, like the most it's going to do is get us to share on kiss" I say, "yh" Seamus agrees.

Seamus POV

The most it going to do is make us share one kiss Cristal says, wait does that mean she wants me to kiss her or is she just saying that. "Yh" I whisper, I ponder on it for a moment but this is the only time I could get away with it by saying it's part of the game. Im gunna go for it, I turn around and look her in the eyes, I was just about to lean in when the door handled turned and I made my self look un guilty. The door opens and we get up and walk out.