ALTERS. *COMPLETED*

By scorpiobabywrites

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental di... More

cast.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. TW
9.
10.
11.
12.
First Date. {short]
13.
Break up. Make up. {short}
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
Spring Break [short]
23 part1.
23 part2.
24.
25.
26. TW
27.
Girls night / Guys night. {short}
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
Weekend Visit [short]
33.
Broken Promises {short}
Home Sweet Home. {short}
34.
35.
Unstable [short]
36.
37.
38.
39.
The Proposal {short}
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46. TW
47.
48.
49.
Graduation Surprise [short]
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Make up {short}
57.
58.
Wedding Planning / Losses {short]
59.
M'lani's first birthday 💕 {short}
60.
Wedding Reheral / Q&A
Let's Get Married.

61.

1.8K 99 37
By scorpiobabywrites

Time jump.

Thank you all so much for reading this book. I didn't expect so much love 🥺🤍.  I really appreciate all of you.

Anya in the mm🥺💕
———-
2 years later.

                               Omniscient

"Mommy, Mommy!" M'lani cooed running into the arms of her mother.

"Hi my little beanie baby!"  Anya said cheerfully scooping her up into her arms and giving her kisses as she giggled.

"I drew a picture for you mommy."

"You did?" She asked with a smile as M'lani nodded.

"Well you can you me when we get home ok?"

"Ok mommy." She smiled grabbing her by the hand as they left her daycare as her long black curls bounce as she skipped.

M'lani was now 3 years old and was super smart, she knew all of her colors, numbers, and shapes.

"You ready to go see Dada and your little brother?"

"Yeah! I missed daddy and my baby brudder."

Anya smiled a little as she strapped her into her car seat before kissing her forehead and handing her a snack.

"Oh! Guess what little bean?"

M'lani looked up from her pink cased tablet and smiled. "What mommy?"

"Daddy has a surprise for you when we get home. Can you guess what it is?" Anya smiled looking into the rear view mirror at her oldest child.

"Umm cookies?"

She shook her head and laughed. "You and these cookies, but nope that's not it. You can guess one more time."

M'lani giggled before popping a fruit snack into her mouth. "Pizza?"

"Oh my goodness, we can have that go dinner." Anya laughed. "You'll just have to see when we get home."

"Ok mommy."

—-

Pulling up to their home, Anya gathered her things from work along with M'lani and made her way to the front door but M'lani stopped once she herd a small dog barking, looking over at her mother Anya smiled seeing her daughters eyes light up.

"Hey you two!"

"Daddy! Daddy! I missed you!"

"I missed you too little bean. Give daddy hug."

Giving her father a tight hug she scurried into the house looking for the surprise.

"I told her to guess the surprise." Anya chuckled as she took Milo jr from his arms giving him kisses on his cheeks as they walked into the living room.

"I got a puppy!"  She said excitingly as they small white puppy sniffed her sparkly princess shoes as she leaned down to pet the small dog.

"I see princess. I got that one for you since it's so tiny like you." Milo smiled.

"What are you gonna name it?"

Putting her finger on her chin she made a face which made them both laugh a little.

"I wanna name him sprinkles."

Once everyone was settled Milo ordered pizza for their dinner and put on a family friendly movie which they ate.

"Is the pizza good little bean?" Milo asked smiling at his daughter.

"Yeah thank you mommy and daddy!"

"You're welcome princess."

While they watched the movie Anya fed Milo jr some baby food before making him a bottle.

"You wanna know what's crazy?"

"What?"

"A lot can change in just 2 years." He said looking around at the living room. "I still can't believe how good things have been, married with 2 children and we still got the crew." He laughed pointing to his temple.

"That's true, and you're a trip you know they aren't going anywhere. I love you so much." She said kissing Milo on the lips a few times before carrying Milo jr to the bathroom to bathe him.  After giving Junior and M'lani baths, they got them into bed and gave them kisses before  plopping down onto the couch.

"I love you more Anya." He said laying his head on her shoulder as she flipped through the channels on the TV until stopping at a basketball game.

I wanna talk to Anya I miss her! Zane said as Milo allowed him to front. Lifting his head up he smiled before giving her a hug. "I missed you Anya!"

"Hey Zane! I missed you too."

"Are little bean and baby Milo sleeping?" He asked eagerly before grabbing the remote and flipping through the channels once more b

"They are. It's almost 10 at night."

"Oh yeah." He chuckled a little before standing up.

"Do we have ice cream?"

Anya nodded as Zane made his way to the kitchen, a few minutes later he walked over with 2 ice cream sandwiches.

"I got you one.. If you wanted it."

"Thank you Zane." She smiled before they both ate their frozen treats.

"You're welcome. I miss Dre and Makayla." He pouted licking ice cream off of his finger.

"Guess what."

"What Anya?" He asked in an excited tone.

They're gonna come visit soon."

"Really?!" He asked with even more excitement in his voice.

"Yeah. I'm not sure when but they'll come visit soon."

Dre and Makayla had moved to Florida a year ago and had kept in contact with Anya and Milo.

Makayla was also pregnant now with their first child, a boy.

Zane now satisfied with her answer continued eating his ice cream sandwich as he focused on whatever was on the TV, a few minutes had gone by and he turned to face Anya.

"Anya?"

"Yeah?" She said looking over at Zane.

"Jax wants to talk to you." He said now playing with the string of his sweat pants.

"Ok, that's fine. It's been a while since he fronted anyway." She said with a smile.

"Yeah, he said he misses you a lot."

Anya smiled a little before letting Zane switch a few seconds later Jax was doing his usual slouching which made Anya chuckle because after 2 years she could still manage to tell who was who.

"What's up bae? You missed a nigga?" He said standing up to give her a hug.

"I did actually. Where've you been?"

"Just chillin." He shrugged before kissing her on the cheek before sitting beside her.

"So tell me.. How my kids doin? He asked as his arm rested lazily on the air rest of the couch.

Shut up Jax.

Jax little bean is not your baby.

Shut bruh.

"Boy chill out." Anya laughed pushing her playfully as he sat beside her.

"Don't laugh, you know I help you out." He said tossing a pillow at her.

"You all help out.. And last time I checked you were dormant for a week."

"My bad. I'm sorry. I had to take care of some stuff.." He said licking his lips.

"It's fine. I honestly just missed your smart ass remarks."  She laughed covering her mouth so that they kids wouldn't wake up since the bedroom door was cracked.

"I know you missed the realist nigga in the system."

Covering her face she laughed again before yawning.

"You're a trip. I'm tired."

"Well come on so you can get some sleep. You know I never sleep I'll probably smoke a blunt or something." He said grabbing her hand and leading her to the bedroom.

Kissing her forehead he pulled back the comforter as she laid down, once she was comfortable he sat at the edge of the bed and turned to face her.

"What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. I'm good ma." He chuckled before leaning back onto the bed and looking up at the ceiling.  "Aye lemme ask you something."

"What's up?"

"What would you do if Milo went Dormant and I stay for a little while longer?"

She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Is he ok?"

"Yeah he's good.. I think I wanna stay for a while though.. I missed this... I missed everything."

"You can stay I don't mind."  Anya said as he turned over on his side to face her.

"Guess I'm staying then."

——-
Thank you all so much for reading! Check out alters 2 ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.6K 1.4K 35
Dissociative identity disorder, also know as multiple personality disorder, is a mental handicap characterizing the presence of two or more personali...
20.3K 1.5K 21
Vee met a weird kid named Mark Masa when his bestfriend fell in love with the younger guy but was straight out rejected. This is all because Mark lik...
10.3K 1.3K 13
This story is about girl who have dissociative identity disorder (DID), also known as multiple personality disorder. She try to be invisible because...
198K 9.8K 17
Ⓣaehyung had developed dissociative identity disorder - also known as multiple personality disorder - where this personality known as V. Who would Ju...