ALTERS. *COMPLETED*

By scorpiobabywrites

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental di... More

cast.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. TW
9.
10.
11.
12.
First Date. {short]
13.
Break up. Make up. {short}
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
Spring Break [short]
23 part1.
23 part2.
24.
25.
26. TW
27.
Girls night / Guys night. {short}
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
Weekend Visit [short]
33.
Broken Promises {short}
Home Sweet Home. {short}
34.
35.
Unstable [short]
36.
37.
38.
39.
The Proposal {short}
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46. TW
47.
48.
49.
Graduation Surprise [short]
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Make up {short}
57.
58.
Wedding Planning / Losses {short]
59.
M'lani's first birthday 💕 {short}
60.
Wedding Reheral / Q&A
61.

Let's Get Married.

1.2K 92 28
By scorpiobabywrites

Excuse any errors. ❤️💍
I'm not even gonna lie, I got emotional writing this. I'm sad it's over. 🥺. Y'all want a second book?.
————

                       Omniscient

"Today's the day Anya!" Makayla said just excited as she was. She was excited to see her best friend getting married.

"I know, I'm so excited!" She replied with closed eyes as her makeup was being done.

"My babies are about to me married!" Mya said as she and Makayla were already trying to hold back their tears.

All of the girls were in one room and the guys were in the other. Opening the bottle of Champagne Milo poured each of them a glass as they sat back and relaxed while waiting for the rest of their friends and some of Milo's family to show up.

"Man I'm nervous as hell, I'm probably gonna be switching like crazy." He said running one hand through his black low fade.

"Don't be man and we're all used it bro if you gotta switch just do it." Amir chuckled as he scrolled through his phone on the small couch next to Trey.

"Like Nike." Trey chimed in with a chuckle as they all laughed.

"Shut up man." Milo laughed.

Today was their wedding day and there was nervousness on both ends of the bridal party. It wasn't that they were seeing each other for the first time, it was just them becoming one, the thought of them now saying "I do." and growing old together made them both happy, nervous but happy.

"Is M'lani going down the aisle?" Makayla asked before taking a drink of her water, the girls were finishing up the last of their make up.

"Yes, her little dress is so cute. I have the pack and play set up over there she's asleep. You didn't see her?"

"No." She chuckled. "She look cute my pooh butt." She said taking a picture of her sleeping God daughter. "Can I send this to Dre?"

"Yeah go ahead boo." She said  before hearing a knock on the door, motioning for Makayla opened it she smiled seeing Draya.

"Bitchhhh y'all look so pretty!" She squealed hugging Makayla and Mya before making her way over to Anya.

"Thank you!" They said in unison as Anya slipped on her shoes, she hair was still short so all she had to do was her make up, they had decided to take their honeymoon to Hawaii although Dubai was also an option we both decided that, that was too far.

"Anya I brought you a gift." Draya said as Mya, and Makayla took selfies together as she passed her a small Tiffany and co bag.

"Aw thank you!" She said opening the gift bag to see a necklace inside with an angel on it, she gasped as her eyes began to water.

"I knew you'd like it." She said giving her a long hug.

"Stop because I'm about to cry." She said wiping a tear with her napkin as they hugged.

"Guys! You're gonna ruin your makeup." Makayla said as M'lani started to whine in her pack and play, she went over to pick her up before giving her to Anya who was wiping her tears with a tissue trying not to ruin her makeup.

"Whew ok, you guys go ahead and head to the sanctuary I have to write out this last minute stuff in my vows.

"Ok we love you."

"I love you guys too."

As the door closed Anya wiped her tears and M'lani touched her face causing her to sniffle. "Mommy's ok princess." She smiled before grabbing a pen and adding a few things as she waited for the wedding planner to come get her. Everyone else was currently sitting in the pews talking amongst themselves. Milo's aunt Leslie and her now fiancé Marcus were sitting together. "I'm so proud of him." Leslie said trying not to be emotional as Marcus pulled her closer to him. "I'm proud of him too, both of them really. It's a beautiful thing to see such a young couple go through so much and still come out on top."

Leslie smiled as the music began to play, the wedding was soon to start.

Down the hall the guys were joking around and drinking the champagne.

"Bro... You're about to be a whole husband out here."

"I know.. It's crazy.." Milo said fixing his tie before letting out a nervous breath.

Relax Lo..

He sighed and ran his hand down his hair in nervousness. "I know I can't-"

"Alright guys we're ready. Let's get going." The wedding planner Avery said as they headed to the sanctuary to begin the wedding ceremony.

"You got this bro." Dre said as they stepped out of the room one by one, passing Anya's door he made sure not to look because the door was closed but smiled hearing his daughter giggling.

"Dre.."

"Yeah? You good?"

"I'm trying my hardest not to switch-"

"Just do it. It's fine." He said as he nodded.

"You good?" Dre asked fixing Milo's tie since it was crooked again.

"I'm cool. I have the vows I wrote right here in my pocket. I might let Jax take over but I wanna see her first.."

Dre nodded as the bridesmaids which were Makayla, Mya, and Draya stood next to their groomsmen who were Trey, Amir, and Dre. Each couple made their way down the asile as Sai waited for M'lani and Anya to walk down the asile. At the last minute Anya decided to walk M'lani down the aisle with her.

"Ok Anya, relax." She told herself as the door opened as everyone stood to their feet in awe of how beautiful she looked, the first person she noticed was Milo who was wiping his tears she was getting closer to the alter. Once she got there they faced each other and he lifted her vail.

"You look so beautiful." He sniffled grabbing a tissue to wipe the tears they were falling from her eyes.

"Thank you." She smiled as they stayed in the same position while the pastor spoke.

"Good evening everyone, we are here to wed this man and woman in holy matrimony. Today is the day these two become one, today is the day that will forever live in their memorizes." He smiled as the two wiped their eyes.

"So glad this is waterproof mascara." Anya said as everyone chuckled.

She looks pretty. I just wanna give her a really big hug.

A whole WIFE

Whew shit, my bae so damn fine.

Shivering a little he tried his best not to switch he wanted to live in this moment but switching wasn't something he could always control but he'd try his hardest at least right now.

"The couple has written their own vows, Anya you ca go first."

Taking the pieces of paper from Makayla she blew a kiss to M'lani who was chewing on her fingers in Leslie's arms.

"Ok, here I go... When I first met you I think my heart know before I did that I was going to love for. I remember the first time we kissed it was unexpected but butterflies swarmed in my stomach, I will admit that I was a little nervous but I adjusted to you and the system. I've grown to love each and every one of you so much and I could never see my life with out you guys in it. You've made me an amazing mother and now wife and I will be forever grateful." She sniffled. "Ugh I don't wanna ruin make up."

"It's fine babe, you look perfect, keep going." He whispered before smiling a little.

"I thank God for our good moments and bad because that's apart of life. I love you all so so much." She sniffled wiping her tears before seeing Milo pull out his sheet of paper.

"That was beautiful Anya, Milo you can go ahead."

Taking in a deep breath he rubbed his sweaty hands against his pants before closing his eyes. Exhaling he opened them and smiled. "Ok, now I'm ready... I had a lot of help writing this.." He chuckled.

"My sweetest Anya, I cannot begin to describe in words how much love I have for you, God has truly blessed us. I honestly loved you from the moment I heard your voice.." He sniffled before clearing his throat. "When I was at my lowest you were here to tell me I'd be alright, when I cried you stayed with me, even when I tried to leave this earth you gave me more than one reason to stay. You made me an amazing father by bringing our sweet daughter into this world even though I thought I wasn't strong enough to handle the responsibilities of fatherhood. I got on your nerves during your whole pregnancy but you still stayed with me. We were meant to be, through our make ups and break up we stayed strong. Even when I'd switch like crazy and my mannerisms would change you adjusted quickly and picked up on everything. Anya I love you so much and I can't wait to continue our lives together." He sniffled again wiping a tear the fell from his eyes.

There wasn't a dry eye in the house.

"Dang man, got me cryin." Dre said earning a chuckle from everyone as they all wiped their tears.

After exchanging the rings the pastor spoke again. "It is with great pleasure that I am now able to pronounce you husband and wife. You made kiss your bride sir."

Cupping her face with his hands he pecked her lips a few times before leaving a lingering kiss on her lips before pulling back. "I love you."

"I love you too, forever and always."

—-

Soft calming music flowed from the speakers as the wedding reception was now underway, Anya and Milo were having their first dance with M'lani on her hip.

"I still can't believe we're actually married."

"Me either." He said before kissing her again. "Zane wants to front."

"Let him, you haven't switched all day."  She said nodded soon switching giving her an excited expression.

"Anya! I missed you! Wait, you look so pretty! You're wearing make up!"

"I missed you too and I am wearing make up Zane." She smiled as he scooped M'lani into his arms and tickled her.

"I missed you little bean!"

"Dada!" She cooed making them both laugh. "No it's Zane little bean, can you say Zane?" He laughed giving her a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm hungry Anya, can we go eat?"

She nodded as they sat down at the table next to each other as their food was being brought to them. Amir and Trey walked over to the microphone that was set up.

"Aight so I just wanted to something really quick, Congratulations y'all... No lemme stop, seriously though I'm happy for the both of you. I know some of us haven't been around because we moved but we all kept in contact and we couldn't be more happier."

"Yeah man we proud of you bro."

Zane gave them a big smile. "Milo said thank you!"

—-

Nothing Feels Better by Khalid boomed through the speakers as Anya and Jaxon danced, his hands rested on her waist as they danced with their friends but to him it felt like it was just them to. Turning her around to face him he put his hand under her chin and kissed her.

"I love you bae."

"I love you too Jax, you know that." She smiled.

"Just wanted to make it known again bae." He smiled as Dre walked over to him and dapper him up.

"Congrats bro."

"I appreciate that. Where's little bean?"

"Sleeping over there in Leslie's arms." Anya said as Mya, Draya, and Makayla approached them giving them both hugs.

"I'll be right back." Jaxon said walking over to greet Leslie before scooping M'lani into his arms. "I missed you princess." He said before giving her a kiss on the cheek and passed her back to Leslie.

"Congrats again."

"Thank you so much." He said giving Leslie a hug and dapping Marcus up before hearing his name being called.

"Jax come take a picture." Anya said as she fixed her hair in front of the decorative set up. Wrapping his arms around her waist he made a goofy face causing everyone to laugh.

"Be serious bro." Dre laughed.

"I am bro." He laughed before Dre took another picture of them, Jax's chin rested on her shoulder as they both smiled.

"Prefect." Anya said with a smile.

Once the wedding died down and things were being cleaned up, Leslie spoke to Anya about keeping M'lani whole they were in Hawaii since she was in town.

"That's fine, her God parents will swing by to check on you guys." Anya said pointing to Makayla and Dre who were talking amongst themselves.

"Alright, you two have a flight to catch. Little bean will be fine." Leslie said giving them both a hug.

"Mommy love you little bean. Be good ok." She said kissing her on the forehead before walking away to go change clothes so they could go to the airport.

———
6:15 pm

"It's gonna be find Milo."

"I know baby. I'm excited." He said grabbing her hand and kissing it as they got comfortable in their seats on the plane. It was quiet for a minute before he tapped Anya shoulder causing her to look over at him.

"You looked so beautiful today sweetheart."

"Thanks Sai." Anya smiled before going through a list of movies to watch.

"Are you nervous about the flight? I'm not too big on planes but I think we'll be fine, Milo's nervous."

"I can tell because his hands were a little sweaty." She chuckled.

"Can we watch a documentary?"

"Sure. Which one?"

"About aliens and the government corrupted system.."

"Maybe late. Let's watch-"

"Anya I wanna watch Cocomelon while were in the sky."

She laughed a little before choosing Cocomelon for Zane.

As the plane took off Anya said a small prayer and was happy to finally be married to the love of her life.

————
🥺 this didn't end how I wanted it to.....👀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 0 17
No, it is not a disorder. To me, at least, it is not. It is more like a coping mechanism to help oneself deal with all the negativity of this world...
86.1K 6.2K 48
Tay suffer from Dissociative Identity Disorders (DID) or known as multiple personality disorder. He often ends in different places with no idea of wh...
10.2K 300 18
This is a story about a person with a dark past who suffers from dissociative identity disorder (DID) and how he overcome all his different shades wi...
1.4K 645 17
Brian Miller is a 25 year old comic artist as well as a victim of DID(dissociative identity disorder ) .Also known as multiple identity disorder .His...