You Are My Dream Come True

By Shiya_AS

#1 on Romancefanfiction out of 23k stories for 2 weeks #1 on ashaangi #1 on ashwinkumar #1 on ashwinsivaangi ... More

Introduction
Dream and Goal
A friend who loved
Demon of Business Industry
When our eyes met
Destiny doing its magic
Blessing in disguise
Her Knight in a Shining Armour
Its party time
The one who you should not touch
Mamaa
My dear Machan
Possessiveness
I love my King
Miss you
Cunning Thaatha
Threat
Roar of the Demon King
Birth of the Rowdy
Invite
Here comes the Beauty
Beauty and the Beast
First Kiss
I Love You
Revelation
Chellama
Hurt
Lion fell in love with the Lamb
Love is in the air
Understanding
His Kiss
Old man's worry
Dad's concern
Right Man
Love Quarrel
Imminent Peril
Lion's roar
Leaving the past behind
Engagement
One last wish
I'm Sorry
Kulu Kulu Venpani Pola
Living with you forever
Foolishness runs in your family
New Beginning
Do you know cooking??
Success party
Sister for life
Bitter past
Power Behind Her
Fountain of Love
Queen in making
Goddess Aphrodite
Naughty Rogue
Yours, Arjun
Wild Cat
Sly fox
Scared of losing you
I'll be waiting for you
Evil rises
Queen saves the King
Evil walks into the House
Return of the King
My Boss Lady
Prakash's wedding
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2
Interview and Promotion

Dirty Mind

12.9K 874 224
By Shiya_AS

'A sweet tongue, a dirty mind, a playful heart and a loving soul. Wouldn't that be an amazing combination?'

Sk: one year ellam illa.. Just seven months and we have goals to achieve.. So....

Preethi: you guys are not doing it... What a scoop....

Sk: akkaaaa....

Preethi: sari de sari de kindal pannale.. Sari apdi dhaan Enna goal nu Sollu...

Sk: naan oru periya singer aaganum.. And credence internationally acclaimed group aaganum...

Hema: and both are done already... Credence international ah develop panni 3 maasam aagudhu.. Madam paada start panni 6 maasame aayiruchi...

Sk stared at Hema who showed sign like zipping her lips.

Preethi: Then what is that really stopping you??

Sk: I don't know...

Preethi: then think about it.. You will really find a solution..

Preethi then smiled knowingly. Sk became more confused after. They did not pursue that topic anymore.

Hema: Neenga mattum varama irundhu irundha naan Prakash sir eh kattiruppen..

Preethi: avale vittadhum en kitte vandhutiya???

Hema: nijama dhaan Soldren. But manushan oru thedavai kooda thirumbi paathadhu illa. Romba nallavar... Neenga dhaan ka avarku sariyana pair..

Preethi smiled at her open nature.

Preethi: unga kooda pesitu irundhadhule time ponadhe theriyale.. Sari kelamburen. You girls reach home safe and text me later.

Everyone went to their home and next day, sk went for her recording.

Sk was introduced to a new singer called satish who was debuting in that song.

Satish: hello sindhuja. its pleasure to meet you.. Ungale Paaka dhaan ivlo neram waiting. I have finished my lines. But still Neenga paadradhu keka wait pannen.. Unga periya fan naan..

Sk: thank you and congratulations unga first song le...

Satish: Neenga vaanga nu Illama Satish nu solliye kupdunga.. No problem..

Sk: okay Satish...

She soon sang her bit and wrapped up for the day. The music director was totally satisfied from her performance and she returned home soon.

Home felt empty and she tried to call him. His number was busy. Even though she talked with him on the previous night, there was an untold void in her. She then went to sleep.

They both were unclothed and he was on top of her. He was driving her crazy. She was not able to control herself and started moaning.

She suddenly woke up to find her bed empty. It was a dream. That kind of dream with him. She thought about the conversation she had with her peers. She consoled herself that it was the reason behind such a dream.

She then facetimed him. He was freshly out of bath.

Sk: arjuney...

Ak: hey rowdy.. Enna aachi oru maari irukke???

Sk: Onnum illaye.. Eppo varuve arjuney???

Ak: based on the progress here, 3 more weeks... Edhuvum problem ah???

Sk: adhellam illa.. I miss you Adhan...

She then looked at him. He was wiping his bare chest while talking to her and it reminded her of her dream and she blushed instantly.

Sk: sari arjuney... Naan vekkuren.. Bye.. You take care.. Eat well.. Sleep on time.. Bye..

She then cut the call and he felt strange about her antics during the call. He knew well that she was blushing. But he was thinking about the reason behind her blush.

She laid sprawled on the bed. She did not know what to do. Her mind was filled with wild thoughts and that dream was constantly appearing in front of her. She hid herself under the blanket.

He was also in a similar kind of turmoil. He always gets turned on when she blushed and this time was also no exception and this distance also tortured him. He went and took a cold shower to calm himself.

Next day, she received a call from the committee for golden awards. She had been nominated for best debutant female singer. Preethi called her in the morning as first thing to wish her as she was also nominated for the best singer.

Preethi: apram madam?? Enna plan award ku???

Sk: Enna ka plan?? He is not here. So I am really not interested. I wanted him to see. But pora vegathe paatha I don't think he will be returning for awards.. Innum 3 weeks aagum sonnaru.

Preethi: Missing him???

Sk: romba..

Preethi: Don't worry baby.. He will be back soon...

Sk: ka... Don't you miss Prakash anna??

Preethi: yes I do.. But I have already lived  5 years without him.. So 3 more weeks I can wait.. Nee dhaan paappa un veetukar eh Vittu irundhadhu illa...

Sk smiled... And then cut the call. She informed Ak about her nomination and he really got happy for her.

The award ceremony took place in two weeks. She arrived for the function dressed in a peach queen anne neckline evening gown with laces. She was looking like a princess. When she was about to walk the red carpet, Satish came there.

Satish: May I do the honors??

Before she answered,

Preethi: Sorry.. I got late.. Did you miss your entry??

Sk: Nope. You are on time.. Sorry Satish. We planned to enter together..

Satish: okay no problem.

Preethi and Sindhuja walked the red carpet together. It felt too surreal for her. She never thought that she would become a singer. But here it was happening in front of her eyes. She was missing him terribly. He was the reason behind everything. But he was not there to celebrate it with her. He promised her that he would return in a week and then they would celebrate. But still that void was not omittable.

Preethi: Take ur deep breath.. Don't worry.. You will slay like a queen. See u r going to grab the award this year.

Sk: you too Akka.. You will win for sure.

Preethi: I'm pretty confident on that. Next year dhaan doubt because you will be there with me in nominations le...

Preethi always treated her like a sister and been her pillar of support. She felt grateful for all the blessings.

There were round tables in the hall. She was placed next to preethi and Satish on the table.

Preethi huffed when she saw his name on the table.

Sk: Akka don't you like him?? He does seem like a good guy..

Preethi: he may be good but I don't think he will be good for us.

Sk: Neenga sonna sari dhaan.. Senior Akka...

They both settled down and neglected Satish whenever he tried to talk. Sk listened to his words twice. But preethi did not pay any attention to him completely.

The time for the announcement of debutant female singer arrived. Instead of the presenter, the mcs showed the nomination. After nomination, it was announced that Sk had won the award. Preethi hugged her and Satish shook her hand. She slowly walked to the stage.

Mc: How do you feel about this award?

Sk: this is great. My first award. I never expected this one. Thanks to the jury and audience for voting and selecting me.

Mc: we actually dug about you something..

Sk: apdiya??

Mc: Ama.. Ungalku yaaro crush aahme??.

Sk was thrilled and confused..

Mc: yes.. Unga presenter naama Innum paakaleiye.. Since you r the most celebrated find of this year.. We tried to bring ur crush... The most handsome.. Throne who is called as Demon of business industry.. The eligible bachelor of our country.. The one who can give tough fight to our heroes in handsomeness is here to present you the award....

And we heartily welcome Mr.Arjun Kailashnath, the Managing director of Credence Group to present this award...

Then the screens opened and he entered the stage.

Ohoooohooooooooo

Nenjai poopol koithavalae..ae..
Ennai etho seithavalae..
Nenjai poopol koithavalae ..ae…
Ennai etho seithavalae..

She screamed and gaped her mouth. She did not expect him there. This would be the best surprise of her life. He smiled at her. She never expected him to make this kinda entry. She was feeling the heaven on earth. Everyone in the audience felt the vibes these two were exuding on stage. Everything came to halt when they shared a look. When their eyes met, everything froze. Eros aka cupid would have been proud to striking them with his arrows because their chemistry was electrical and magical.

*Author's notes: Hello makkale.. Chapter epdi irukku sollunga.. Comments and votes podunga... ur votes my boost😍😍😍😍 update konjam late aayiruchi... Neenga varutha padadhinga.. I will mostly give an update in a day, time dhaan constant ah follow panna mudiyadhu.. Because of my funny schedule... 😅😅😅😅 share ur views💜💜💜💜

Madam ji insta page le guide paathu ellarum happy... Naanum happy😍😍😍😍😍😍 my slay queen.. Rocked again...😘😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.3K 1.6K 37
Name - Hello, Mr. Zhou (Love and Marriage Anecdotes) Type - Web Novel (CN) Genre - Drama Mature Romance Slice of Life Tags - Absent Parents Acting Be...
36.1K 3.8K 21
Arjun - a egoistic man... he loves how girls swoon over him and try to speak or acquaintance with him.. but not a Playboy... Riya: a bubbly girl who...
71.6K 1.5K 31
Cassandra "Cass" Schmidt is the Niece and Goddaughter of Her Majesty Queen Charlotte, Renowned for her Intelligence, Love for History and Ambitious C...
627K 43.1K 92
ELEMENTS OF LOVE series - BOOK 2 (Trust and Intimacy) - Symbolising Element of Nature - Earth Thooriga Losing my parents in front of my eyes in a fa...