You and me -always find a way...

By myhopestories

What if two people fall in love when they both know eachother since childhood. what if some drama or emotions... More

maybe we are doing right thing
"Not friends"
Home
new friends
sweet sis
nightmare
a day, they never forget
shiver and trick
Punish
consequence
my fault
vacation
one room
confusion
sensation
Beach
enemies
first kiss
He is MINE
worry
came to see you
can't resist
Dad visit
I like you
why are you on Me
My Alec
it's not your fault
my feelings
Icecream
he loves to eat you
don't show your attitude
Hickies
uncomfortable
My grumpy boy
friends forever
back to home
He is back
Annoying
I love you
it's mine
alliance
you will leave mark
don't piss me off
you promised me
Protective
why....
your life
I know everything
suffocation
madly in love with you
my soul belongs to you
"My boyfriend"
so cruel in good way
fear
Pain
Me and him
my guardian
his mad at me
what do you have done
a sweet cute my Devil
I will kidnap you
iam clingy
my biggest mistake
he is fine without me
want to get rid of me?
forgiveness
Bold move
Date and promise
Nightmare
grief
iam not done yet
Guests
"my brother" "my boyfriend"
torture grumpy hubby's husband
Romantic or torture deal
because of Alec
I hate you Devil
A Party
You are my puppy
Infinity love
iam spoiling you
how can I be so lucky
good byes
falling angle
Pain makes people alive
we can't keep our promises
your soul is mine
iam Kidnapping you
cunning devil
Pretty boy
Peach
Sun and Moon AND the ring
you are my pleasure
past or future goal
don't ask me
how can I forget
I can also play
heart beat
Author note

stay away from me

163 20 0
By myhopestories

"Alec come fast, I will miss that….use your long legs to walk fastly" said Magnus walking infront Alec at mall.

"easy for you to say, you gave all shopping bags to me and you not holding atleast one to help me" said Alec struggle to hold them all.

"I have to concentrate on products and clothes Alexander, so shut your mouth and follow me... there, there is 40 percent discount on make up products, come" Magnus ran towards it.

and Alec rolled eyes 'god, why did I said yes when he asked me to shopping. I should known about it, he same like Izzy, my legs hurts it's almost 5hours…'

"Alec, are you coming" Magnus shouted.

"yeah, yeah don't shout Iam not your personal maid" said Alec.

"ohh you want say like that, when I do work for you, what I Alexander" asked Magnus, once Alec came closer.

"Hey you don't do any work for me" protested Alec.

"and you don't do any work at home Alexander, I do everything" said Magnus while picking nailpolish and trying it.

"Hey that's not true, I help you in kitchen and laundry" said Alec making his point.

"cutting vegetables, cleaning small dishes and putting your clothes in washing machine!. yes, you do great help" said Magnus smirk on his face.

Alec didn't argued because it's true and followed Magnus, holding bags.

"pick one" asked Magnus showing seven different type of lip balm.

Alec eyes widened and looked confusly "I I... I don't know".

"oh come on Alec how boring you are" said looking for perfect one 'why can't I take all' thought.

"magnus take chocolate flavour one, one you put that day, it's really taste good" said Alec eyes widened when he realised what he said.

"then I will take all kind of chocolate flavours in all brands, should we try here or home Alec, whatever you want" teased Magnus, closing gap between them.

"I I will sit there and wait for you" said Alec ran toward waiting area.

After another two hours Magnus finally done with shopping and both stand infront of elevator.

"Magnus, Magnus can you please take them all and wait for me at parking lot, I really need to go restroom" asked Alec gestured bags to take.

"what NO, I can't hold all bags" said Magnus with pleading eyes. "and I can't hold myself, I need to pee, take them" said Alec given bags and ran towards restroom.

Magnus hardly walking holding shopping bags at parking lot. "well well looks who we got finally" voice came infront him.

"Michelle! Alec classmate?" Magnus said confusly looking around bunch of people with hockey sticks, bats and different wooden sticks.

"you broke my nose. Now we are here to break your bones" said Michelle with serious tone.

Magnus laughed "really, you believed you can break my bones. you taken almost five days to recover your small injury, you strength is not enough".

"that's why I came with friends" said Michelle closing gap between them.

"then we better get start" said Magnus dropped all bags and full action mode.

two people ran towards him, attacked with sticks but he blocked them and kicked one on stomach and otherone on legs which caused fell on floor.

Magnus smiled and blocked another one, holding by neck tightly which caused scream and other persons backed little bit.

"you know Michelle, I forgot to tell you...I learned karate in childhood but since my job and work stress I missed practing it, thanks to you now finally I can" throw that person on floor.

He keep fighting until someone hit his head with bat, he screamed in pain and fell on floor.

"you see makeup boy, you know karate but you don't know how cunning we are and this is not personal, you hurt our person, it's just payback" said Michelle friend and raised bat again.

"MAGNUS" Alec voice coming from other side, Magnus whole body tensed up, he can't move with so much pain but he supported himself with elbow to see Alec and saw all Michelle friends approaching Alec.

"Alec, ALEXANDER" he screamed.

Alec saw Magnus on floor holding his head screaming in pain and beside other person standing with Michelle holding bat, "MAGNUS" he shouted.

he ran towards them and he punched other person infront him who immediately fell on floor. then he kicked person between legs who attacked him next and jumped in air punching another one on face.

"first knock him down" shouted Michelle pointing Alec.

Alec looked so angry and also tears in his eyes, he blocked next person punch and punched him on chest again and again until that person gave up and fell on floor.

he keep fight with them who come in his way. He knocked down all of them including Michelle who holding his stomach, screaming because of pain.

He finally reached Magnus kneeled beside him "mag Magnus are you okay…" "oh god what they did to you, is it hurts" tears in his eyes.

"yeah, yeah iam ok, I thought you don't fight atleast that what you said last time" asked Magnus try to getup.

"can we talk that later, first we have to go hospital" said Alec give support to Magnus.

"my bags, my things... Alec please pick them all" said as soon as he stood.

"Magnus we can buy them again, come on don't do drama" said Alec gestured to car but Magnus protested "no, no you…." .

"everyone stay in your place" shouted police pointing gun.

Police taken statement from everyone and checked cctv footage of cellar. They take Michelle and his friends to custody.

"so did you picked everything, make sure not miss any bag" asked Magnus looking around once police gone.

Alec rolled his eyes "yeah, Magnus come on, we are going hospital, Catherine already waiting for us at hospital".

"oh god, why Alec I said Iam fine" asked Magnus once he sat on driver seat.

"because your head hit by bat and I don't want anything to happen to you... it's it's…. it's all my fault, why did you interfere, it's my problem I can handle it, did you see what can happen to you when you try to help me" asked Alec not looking at Magnus.

"Alec, it's not your fault and if I have to I will interfere every problem of yours and make it disappear in your life" said Magnus.

"no you can't and stay away from me. It's my fault" said Alec and Magnus about say but he didn't gave chance to talk "start car, we are going late, cat must be waiting".

"Mags scan says nothing happened inside also. If you want to check, here you can see yourself" said cat giving x-ray to him.

Magnus taken that "see Alec, I said nothing happened" said with smile, Alec nodded.

"but take rest mags, I mean it. I don't have to say to you but anything if you feel inappropriate just call me" said cat.

they both said good bye to cat.

Magnus saw Alec in deep thoughts, not listening his word. "Alec, Alec what you are thinking"asked Magnus.

Alec stopped walking and turned to see Magnus behind him "nothing".

"Alec it's not your fault, iam fine...see" said Magnus took Alec hand but Alec immediately backed away "yeah…?" said walked out of hospital towards car.

"I will order food for both, you take rest" mumbled Alec once they entered house.

"Alexander don't think too much, Iam okk" Magnus assured again.

"you are okay! How can you say that, they attacked you because of me. believe it or not, Iam the one responsible for this, you have to stay away from me, iam not good for anyone. I hurt people. I don't want anything happen one more person in mylife because of me" shouted Alec tears falling from his eyes.

"Alec it's nothing to do with what happened years ago. don't connect…" Alec cutoff Magnus words "yes everything happened because of me and I hate myself because what iam doing to other people, just stay... just stay away from me" went to his room and closed door.

Magnus tried to talk but Alec not in condition to listen .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.8K 987 54
Hey, this is my first fan fiction about Malec. I don't own any of the characters. English is not my first language, so I may have mistakes, I would a...
4.1K 132 24
Hello! So most of the fanfics I've been reading on here have to do with Magnus and Alec breaking up or one of them dying etc. This one doesn't. Soooo...
8.4K 552 31
simple Alpha omega story..
62.8K 3.9K 90
An AU Malec Love Story. Magnus has had to force himself to be someone he isn't. Stripping himself of his personality, sexuality and appearance. After...