๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐’. SAN

By xuverse

( ๐Ÿ—ก ) โ”โ” ๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐ˆ ๐’๐€๐ โ› sometimes, when fate acts, it acts... More

ERIS.
PLAYLIST, CHARACTERS, SETTING โจพ
01 : a look of mercy
02 : crescent moon
03 : my name is eris
04 : on the other side
05 : ancient past
06 : what an idiot
07 : let's try again
08 : do i make your heart race?
09 : love or leave me
10 : the things you make me do
11 : catch me because i fell for you
12 : lilacs & weddings
13 : a dance in the moonlight
14 : celebrate for you
15 : heat of the sun
16 : the inheritor(s)
17 : names of endearment
18 : you are my sunshine
20 : it's all about loyalty
21 : our last meeting
22 : i hate you
23 : the universe's betrayal
24 : unreasonable words
25 : extended families
26 : failed hope
27 : moment of realization
28 : a list of promises
29 : the chois
30 : cell meetups
31 : are monsters made or born?
32 : scaredy cat
33 : right here, right now
34 : don't take my sunshine away
35 : nerves
36 : sun and moon
37 : to myself,
38 : initials
39 : the stars are brighter tonight
40 : if it's the last time
41 : welcome to the show
42 : as it was
43 : somewhere only we know

19 : a new beginning

275 19 23
By xuverse

" A NEW BEGINNING "

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Time never really was important to Choi San. It simply was insignificant to him since everyday felt repetitive. He'd wake up, train, hangout with his friends, train again then sleep. But ever since he met Nam Jiseol, it all changed. He seemed to be more impatient than usual, wanting to do something every second of the day for it to pass by quickly until it landed on a crescent moon.

It has been like that ever since they met but this time around, it was different. Last crescent moon was when they had their first kiss. Something more intimate than just hugging, kissing the temple or wrapping their pinkies around each other's. San found it way too hard to leave her that night and wanted to see her again. But then again, they are just two unfortunate lovers than got lucky enough to meet each other.

After waiting for what felt like eternity, it was finally another crescent moon. Tonight was a misty night in Aurora Kingdom. Princess Yuri sat by a window, admiring the sky trying to cool down from sitting through almost a 2-hour meeting about her despised crowned prince brother's coronation in 6 months.

As usual, the stars were twinkling and the moon was gleaming, the fog setting the mood by making it hazy. It was peaceful for a while, not until Yuri saw movement from below. She looked down only to see a familiar silhouette. Is that.....Choi San? The assassin? Oh but he wasn't just any assassin.....at least to her. He was a young and handsome assassin, not that the others weren't, he was just simply different from them.

From his keen, passionate eyes, his sharp facial features, his body proportions and most of all his dedication and skill for his job, it attracted her. There was no doubt Choi San was a handsome and talented man. Besides being one of the royalties, as someone who had a small liking for him, it was only normal for Yuri to suspect what he was doing out so late. She doesn't remember any schedule given to them.

Her eyes narrowed as it focused on the lad's figure. As if on time, one of the princess' personal guards passed by her. She grabbed his hand, "Follow him discreetly and report back afterwards."

Jiseol's laugh resonated as she held her stomach in her hands, already starting to hurt. She was laughing at something San said while he stared at her with pure fondness. He always wished for moments like this to last forever.

After a good few minutes of letting all the laughter out, Jiseol finally calmed down as a sudden thought occurred to her. She wasn't able to share her dream with San last time because of their first kiss so why not now?

"I had a dream one night. It was a really good one."

"Oh? Care to tell me about it?"

It was quiet for a while, the lass thinking of how she was going to tell him. "Well it was about you and me. We were running through a field while the sun rose. It felt so real and amazing, I wish we could do that in real life."

"Maybe it's a sign,"

"A sign? For what?"

"A sign that life and light is coming. Rebirth or birth basically."

"What about it?"

San's smile grew, "Life!"

Jiseol's eyes widen as she finally takes note of what he was trying to hint. "San, no."

"I want our children to be named after pretty stars. That way I can be the sun with you as the moon and them to be our stars."

It seemed rush, well that's because it is. San hinting on children was a very bold move especially that they only had their first kiss last time. But then again they are already lucky enough to still be able to meet each other. Because when two rivals fall in love with each other, time seems shorter than it already is and not everyone gets the opportunity to experience everything that normal lovers can.

"Excuse me, 'our'?"

"Yes, our. Our beautiful children."

To others, it sounded like lighthearted conversation about a couple wanting children. But we all know it was much more than that. Even if the silliest smile was painted on San's face, we all know it was just a mask covering a dark meaning behind it. Because in the end, it was almost impossible starting a family together. It was painful, way more painful than any physical wounds they've both ever had. This one is internal and not going away just so easily. You know what they say, fake it till you make it, but they never are going to make it so why not just pretend?

"B-but isn't the sun already a star?"

The lad laughs at her stubbornness. "Yes, but they will be our little stars." He then goes back to admiring the night sky.

Peace surrounded them as San looked for constellations and Jiseol was still processing events from earlier. She suddenly felt heat rushing through her body even if tonight was exceptionally cooler and she was more than sure her face would be dusty pink right now.

"Sannie?"

"Hm?"

"What am I to you? I mean um I know we're dating and all that but what exactly are we?" This question made the lad look at her with the most sincere eyes she has ever seen.

"Well, you are the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. We've only met a number of times but you mean so much more to me than you can ever think of. You make me feel alive, you make me feel like the greatest man on earth. I always wonder if I saved the world in my passed life to be able to meet someone like you. You're everything to me. Whenever I meet you, every sorrow, pain, and worry I have washes off and you provide a place of solace for me. It feels way too suffocating not to be around you. You are my home."

Silence once again surrounded them, both Jiseol and San processing what he just said. They were both shocked but for different reasons. Did he really just say all of that? It seemed scripted yet he barely even thought of what to say. Long ago, he had already realized what Nam Jiseol is to him. His reason to wake up every morning and endure the pains of his everyday in Aurora Kingdom just so that the crescent moon can come a lot faster and he could meet her again. Living miles away from each other would probably be the most difficult thing he has ever done, but in the end, Jiseol herself makes it all worth it, he thought.

"What about you, Seollie? What am I to you?" San could only wonder the same. If Jiseol meant that much to him, what exactly does he mean to her? His curiosity grew every ticking second that passed, waiting for her answer.

Jiseol snapped out of her trance, "I- err- um- I'm sorry, I have to go."

What? What does she mean she has to go? She hasn't told him yet what he meant to her. San was about to speak up but she was long gone before he could even let out a single word.

Jiseol on the other hand, ran back to the palace as fast as her feet could carry her, not bothering to stop the burning tears that cut her cheeks. Why was she even crying? Shouldn't she be honored to mean that much to someone? But oh no, that is exactly why she was crying. She means that much to someone. How? What? Why? She didn't get it. He's lying, I mean how could someone even mean so much to a person? Was she really that significant to him? Was that even possible? Or was it because she was love and affection deprived? Way too many damn questions!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.5K 38 1
"๐’€๐’๐’– ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’๐’Œ ๐’š๐’๐’– ๐’„๐’‚๐’ ๐’‰๐’‚๐’๐’…๐’๐’† ๐’•๐’‰๐’‚๐’• ๐’Ž๐’–๐’„๐’‰?" ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’”๐’„๐’๐’‡๐’‡๐’†๐’…, ๐’‰๐’๐’˜๐’†๐’—๐’†๐’“ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’•๐’๐’๐’† ๐’ƒ๐’†๐’•๐’“๐’‚๐’š๐’†๐’… ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’Ž๐’‚๐’”๏ฟฝ...
498K 7.9K 185
My previous books and account got deleted, so if you are confused, that's why. 18+ BOOK !! Started : 2nd August 2023 Ended : - Status : On Going
10.7K 600 39
โ†ณ they say that they will meet their for-lifer in an accident. and that's what exactly happened for her. but it didn't make her life as smooth as you...
1.2K 46 10
In this thrilling love story, a detective finds themselves falling in love with a criminal they are pursuing. However, things become complicated when...