Forbidden Hope | H.S.

By fookinavocadosman

Hope Anderson is one of the most popular girls to walk the halls of Oakley High. She's not like the other gir... More

Authors Note
Cast List
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14*
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22*
23*
24
25
26
27*
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39*
40
41*
42
43*
44
45*
46
47
48
49
50
Epilogue

38*

115 3 0
By fookinavocadosman

this is apart of a double update please read 37 first!🥰
enjoy 😉😉 it's a long one

I turn around, opening the door, and heading over to his bed. I sit down on it as he comes walking out of the bathroom coming to a stop in front of me.

Dominance is radiating off his body but I can tell there's still a piece of his consciousness getting in the way. His hand comes up holding my jaw as his thumb smooths over my cheek.

"So beautiful." He mumbles, leaning down and capturing our lips. His lips always taste amazing, a hint of cherry and spearmint lacing the kiss and I'm addicted. He pulls away while looking at me with that fire alight in his eyes.

"What do you want me to do?" He asks me, his other hand begins to play with my hair.

"I don't know." I whisper, avoiding eye contact. He kneels in front of me tugging my face so I can make eye contact with him.

"What do you want, baby? Tell me what your pretty little head is thinking." he demands taking his pointer finger and tapping my temple. I take a deep breath at his words, I know what I want but the fear of it happening is taking over.

"I want you but I'm scared." I whisper, dropping my gaze again. It stays silent for a second until I feel his lips on my forehead.

"Why are you scared baby?" he asks, concern lacing his voice. The dominance once radiating off his body is now gone.

"Because." I begin before sighing. "I know it's going to hurt. And I'm scared that if I give this to you you'll leave me. That you'll see me how they saw me." I answer letting my insecurities fall from my lips.

"None of that." His tone is sharp and I look up to see his eyes hardened. "I would never leave you especially after you gave me something special to you. Gabe and Andrew may have called you a slut and a whore but you are not even close to that. And yes it will hurt baby, it may hurt the next time too. Hope, I love you so much and sex isn't important to me. Hell, I don't care if when we are 40 we've never done it because I love you for you and not your body." he rants and I feel the tears dropping from my eyes.

His thumbs capture the tears as they fall and he brings my face to his, pressing his lips to mine. I pull away, pressing our foreheads together and I nod.

"Promise me that nothing will change after." I whisper. He opens his eyes, pulling back and grabbing my hand. He interlocks our pinkies bringing them up to his lips placing a kiss in the middle.

"Promise. Cross my heart and hope to die." he whispers and I nod.

"Take the lead please." He nods, pulling back and standing tall over me.

"If you don't like something or I'm going too far you tell me immediately. I don't give a shit if I'm enjoying it, you tell me. Understand." I nod my head but he isn't satisfied with my answer. He tsks his tongue as he trails his index finger up and down my cleavage.

"Words baby." he rasps and the words fall out of my mouth immediately.

"I understand." And just like that, it's an almost immediate switch. The dominance ignites in his eyes and radiates off his body. His arms wrap around my waist and he brings my body up towards the pillows before setting me down against the headboard. He stands back up pulling his shirt over his body and dropping his sweatpants.

His cock is straining against his boxers and I nearly moan at the sight. He crawls onto the bed sitting on his knees when he reaches out grabbing my ankles and tugging me down. He leans down kissing his way up my legs.

When he reaches my right thigh he takes some of the supple skin sucking on it, leaving a hickey in its wake. He blows onto the forming bruise making me choke on air. A chuckle leaves his lips as he does the same thing on my left thigh.

"Love these." he mumbles against the skin leaving soft kisses. "Feel so good when they're wrapped around me." he leaves a parting kiss, kissing up my body and avoiding the area I need him most. His hands continue roaming my thighs, squeezing and groping the soft flesh.

I'm so distracted by his hands on me that I don't feel his lips on me until my nipple is trapped between his teeth. I let out a low moan at the slight pain and I look down to see him already looking at me. His tongue swirls around the bud as we stare at each other and his lips turn up in a smirk when he pulls off and a whine escapes my lips.

"Needy baby aren't you?" He questions but I don't get to answer when my other bud is sucked into his mouth and my head is thrown back in pleasure. A moan escapes his lips vibrating against the sensitive bud and my back arches up in pleasure.

His hand comes to lay flat on my stomach pushing me back down as he continues to work me up. A gasp escapes my lip when his teeth tug at my nipple before he releases it. His lips are puffy and swollen pink. He kisses his way up my body taking his time at my neck. My head falls to the right allowing him more access to my neck and he gladly accepts the invitation.

He kisses my sweet spot a couple of times before sucking on it. He pulls back, blowing cool air on it. Our eyes connect when he pulls my face to his before his lips are on top of mine again. Love, passion, and urgency fill the kiss and I moan into his mouth as our tongues fight for dominance.

He pulls back smirking, kissing down my body again but this time he places a kiss on my clothed clit. A moan escapes my lips as My back arches up again.

"Please Harry." I beg.

"Please what." he asks, teasing me as his thumbs run up and down the inside of my thighs.

"Touch me, do whatever please I need you." I whine out and he lets out a low groan. He doesn't waste any time ripping my panties down my legs. My thighs close on instinct but his hands catch them, shoving them open as his eyes trail up my center.

As his head gets closer to my heat, I can feel his breath hitting my core. I'm about to beg again when he licks a slow stripe from my entrance to my clit and I moan out at the sudden action.

"Taste so good baby girl." he moans against my center, his words vibrating causing shockwaves to go through my body. He continues lapping and sucking at my arousal as moans continue to fall through my lips.

He takes my clit into his mouth and begins to suck hard on it and my body jolts up as I grab his hair pulling the strands between my fingers. He lets out a groan that vibrates throughout my body and the pressure in my stomach is building up.

"Harry!" I moan out when he slips one of his fingers into my heat. He moves his face away from my center watching his finger move in and out of me.

My back tries to arch up again but is stopped by the pressure he is placing on my stomach. A smirk lines his face when he looks up at me for a second before returning his vision to his fingers.

"Dripping for me baby. Must've been so worked up, hmm." he says just as he slips another finger into me and I'm on the verge of going over the edge.

"H-Harry. I-im going to..." my voice gets cut off by a moan escaping me when his fingers graze my g-spot particularly hard. The sounds of his fingers moving in and out of my heat with our heavy breaths fill the room.

"You going to cum baby?" he asks me and I nod my head rapidly not trusting my voice. He leans back down sucking my clit into his mouth and I'm just about to tumble over the edge.

He moans against me as his fingers hit my g-spot and I lose it. My fingers tighten their grip in his hair as my other hand tightens into the bedsheet bunching it up. My back arches off of the bed as a pornographic moan escapes my lips.

He continues working me through my high and his fingers begin to slow when I push his head away from me at the feeling of being overstimulated. My chest is heaving for air and my body is flushed. Harry makes eye contact with me as he pulls his fingers out of me bringing them up to his lips as he sucks my arousal off of him.

I nearly moan at the sight and he leans down connecting our lips again. He cups my heat with his hand as I taste myself on him. He pulls away leaving me breathless and his hands rub up and down my thighs. His cock is straining against his boxers and I reach out to touch him. He grabs my hand holding onto it as he speaks up.

"What do you want, baby?"

"I want to make you feel good now." I whisper and he nods his head. We switch positions now except his back is on the headboard as he sits up and motions for me to sit on his lap. He pulls me up holding the back of my thighs and I grind down onto him and a moan escapes his lips.

"Fuck baby." he moans out as I continue grinding down on him as our lips connect messily. He grabs my hips stopping my motions and I break away looking at him in confusion. He lightly taps my bum, nodding his head to the side so I climb off of him and he pulls his boxers down, a moan escaping his lips when his dick is freed.

His dick falls onto his stomach, the tip an angry red and my hand reaches out for it. My small hand wraps around his shaft and I forgot just how big he was. He lets out a moan and our eyes connect and he nods his head towards his dick.

"Show me what you got baby." he whispers. I crawl back over him, straddling his thighs and I lean down, swirling my tongue around his tip, collecting the pre-cum that has already formed. A moan escapes his swollen lips as I continue to tease him.

My hand continues to pump his shaft and I suck his tip into my mouth letting out a low moan. His hand flys up to my head as I begin to take more of his length into my mouth pumping what didn't fit. I pull back up connecting our eyes as I tease him again, before sinking back down and his head falls back in pleasure.

This time I go down as far as I can letting his dick curve down the back of my throat deep throating him as my nose grazes his pelvic bone. He lets out a loud moan, hand gripping my hair tighter as I pull off of him, gaining my breath again.

"Fuck Hope. Feels so good baby." he moans. I swirl my tongue around his tip again, pulling away as my body moves up his, sitting down in his lap as our cores touch. We both let out a moan and I grab his face to kiss him. His hands rest in my hips, slipping around my body groping and squeezing my ass every once in a while. The kiss is sloppy and his hips jerk when I move my core on top of him.

His tip goes from teasing my clit to my entrance and we let out soft moans at the feeling. Eventually, he pulls back from the kiss stopping my hips from moving and his eyes connect with mine.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Hope?" I nod my head rapidly before breathing out.

"Positive. Please, Harry." He looks my face over again for any warnings before nodding his head and reaching over to his nightstand. I stop his hand and he looks at me in confusion.

"You don't need one." I say pointing to my arm.

"You have the implant?" He questions and I nod.

"Yeah, Caroline and I got it when we were 15. I trust you enough." I assure him and he nods his head.

"Okay baby, I trust you." He whispers, returning his hand to my hip.

"We can do this two ways. You take the lead, or I do. Which do you want?" He asks and I shrug my shoulders.

"Whichever one hurts less." I tell him and he nods.

"It'll hurt all the same, baby. Which do you prefer." he reiterates and I take a minute to think.

"You." I simply say and he grabs my hips laying me down onto the bed. He crawls on top of me spreading my legs with his knees looking down at my center before looking back up at me.

"You ready baby?" he asks.

"Yes." I whisper and he nods before moving closer to me. He grips his cock sliding his tip up and down my slit collecting my arousal. I let out a moan and he squeezes my hip in reassurance before pressing his tip to my entrance. He connects our eyes again looking for any signs of me backing out.

"Okay baby, it's going to hurt. You may not come because of the pain but I need you to tell me if you need me to stop. Do you want a safe word?"

"Yes. Can it be strawberries?" I ask and he nods his head.

"Okay if it's too much say strawberries no matter what." he lets go of my hip grabbing my hand and squeezing it as his tip slowly starts to slip inside me.

I let out a gasp as he begins to stretch me and my hand comes up digging into his bicep at the pain coursing through my body. My body begins to tense and he squeezes my hand stopping his movements.

"Need you to relax for me. It'll hurt more if you don't." he whispers and I nod my head taking in a couple of deep breaths. He leans down, pressing kisses to my face. He begins to push in more and I try to focus on my breathing avoiding the pain coursing through my body.

"I'm about halfway there, baby. You're doing so good for me bubs." He reassures me and I squeeze his hand in response. His hand that was gripping himself comes up and squeezes my hip as he lets out a low moan.

"Harry!" I cry out when a sharp pain jolts me and he immediately stops.

"It's okay baby. Just breathe. Do you want me to stop?" He asks and I shake my head.

"No no, I just need a minute." I breathe out and he nods. He lets out a small moan when my hips shift slightly.

"Do you want me to just bottom out and get it done and over with." he asks and I contemplate it.

"How much more do you have left?"

"About 2 inches." I nod my head and whisper out a yes and he grips my hand tighter. "This will probably hurt a lot." he tells me, leaning down to press his lips to mine.

He pushes in all the way and my back arches and I let out a cry. He continues to kiss me and my face whispering how he was sorry.

"I'm sorry baby. It's okay bubs." he continuously whispers as I try to adjust to the new feeling.

"Harry, please move." I beg him knowing the pain will go away once he starts moving.

"Okay baby." he says before pulling out a bit and pushing back in. He thrusts a couple of times before a deep moan escapes his throat.

"You're so tight baby fuck." He pants out his hand, squeezes my hip tightly and I let a moan escape my lips, the pleasure slowly taking over the pain. I can feel the fingerprints imprinting my hips and I arch my back silently asking for more.

"Harder please." I gasp out loud enough for him to hear. He slows down slightly, wrapping his arms around me bringing me closer to his chest. He pulls me up into his lap and I feel him slip deeper into me.

I moan out at him filling me. He begins to thrust up into me and my hands wrap around his neck tighter as I moan into the crook of his neck.

"You like that baby?" He pants bringing one of his hands down between our bodies pressing his fingers to my clit. I let out a loud moan throwing my head back in pleasure and he nips my neck.

"Hmm baby?" he asks again.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Feels so good." I moan as he presses harder onto my clit. I can feel myself start to clench around his cock and he lets out a loud moan.

"You gonna come for me baby?" he pants out grabbing my hips and he starts to move me up and down on his cock as he thrusts into me.

He hits my g-spot repeatedly and I lose my breath gasping for air as I claw at his back. My nails begin to dig in and he hisses at the pain. I feel his cock twitch in me and he lets out a low moan.

"I'm gonna come, baby. Can I come inside you?" he gasps out and I nod my head. His hand makes its way back to my clit rubbing in circles and that's when I tip over the edge.

"Fuck Harry!" I scream as I come around his cock. He lets out a moan when he feels my walls clench thrusting into me harder as the pleasure consumes us.

"Fuck Hope!" he yells thrusting faster as he finally releases. He groans slamming my hips down as he cums and my head falls forward onto his shoulder.

We sit there for a while catching our breath as his hand rubs soothing shapes on my back. His hips jerks slightly making us both moan again in sensitivity. He leans forward laying me back down onto the bed keeping us connected the whole time.

"I love you, Hope." He whispers, pressing a kiss to my lips. I kiss back before breaking away and holding his face in my hands.

"I love you." Pulling our faces back together to mold our lips.

"I'm going to have to pull out now bubs." he whispers against my lips and I nod. He starts to slowly pull out and I hiss at the slight sting.

"You did so good, baby." he whispers, pulling out completely watching as his cum drips out of my center. I lean up onto my elbows watching the sight.

"If I wasn't a virgin I would've jumped you for round 2 right now." I joke and he returns it with a chuckle of his own.

"Believe me I know." He gets off the bed pulling his boxers on and walking away into the bathroom. I can hear him rummaging around and the water turning on.

I flop down onto the bed, closing my eyes trying to fall asleep because my body is exhausted with everything we've done. I hear his footsteps walking closer to me, his hands falling on my thighs.

"Baby you can't sleep yet. I need to clean you up and you have to go pee." He says spreading my legs. I whine out in protest that turns into a hiss when I feel the warm cloth wiping my center.

"Sorry baby, I know you're sore." he whispers, placing a kiss on my thigh when he finishes. I try to crawl under the duvet but his hands grab my hips stopping my movements.

"Come on babe. Don't want to get a UTI." he groans as he pulls my body up. I lift my arms towards him in a silent plea for him to carry me. He lets a chuckle slip through his lips before wrapping his arms around my waist and hoisting me up.

He leaves a soft kiss on my forehead as he walks over to the bathroom before he plops me down on the toilet. He turns off the water filling the tub.

"You pee and when you're done go into the bath." He tells me and I nod my head. He goes to walk out of the bathroom looking over his shoulder at me "I love you bubs." A smile crosses my face and I begin to blush and I drop my head.

"I love you too." I lift my head, locking our eyes before he walks out of the bathroom, closing the door. I do my business and then climb into the warm bath he made for me.

I soak in the warm water for a while until I hear a knock at the door bringing me out of my thoughts. The door opens and Harry walks in.

"Pizza's here and Netflix is up and ready." He tells me as he grabs a towel for me to use. I stand up hopping out of the tub as he wraps me in the fluffy material. He leaves the room for a second, coming back with a t-shirt in his hands.

"No underwear?" I fake pout.

"Oops." a smirk crosses his face that quickly fades when I drop the towel grabbing the t-shirt out of his hand. I put on the shirt walking out of the bathroom and opening his dresser grabbing a pair of his boxers.

"You're going to be the death of me." he groans coming up behind me wrapping his hands around my waist. He nuzzles his head into my neck peppering kisses along the skin and I giggle.

"Shoo, I'm hungry." He pouts before releasing his grip on me and I walk over to the bed getting under the covers and putting the pizza box on my lap. I open the box breathing in the heavenly scent. I pull a piece out of the box and dig in, moaning at the taste.

"Oh fuck you Harry this is my new boyfriend." I raise my eyebrow at him as he flops next to me pouting. He takes his own piece biting into it and moaning as well.

"Oh, I 100% agree with you." He chuckles while taking another bite. We end up watching Supernatural finishing off the pizza in record time. Around 9 my eyes begin to flutter and he turns off the tv telling me to stay awake just a bit longer so he can clean up.

He comes back as I'm on the verge of sleep and he lays me on his chest. I listen to the rhythmic thump of his heart and the air flowing between his lungs.

"Thank you." I whisper out into the silent air.

"For what?" he asks, rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"For everything. For loving me. For not giving up on me. For tonight." I tell him as I fight back the tears forming in my eyes. His hand moves to my chin pushing my head up so I can look him in the eyes.

"You don't need to thank me. I'll always be here for you." he whispers, moving his face down to capture my lips in a loving kiss.

He pulls away after a couple of moments leaving a small peck to my lips before pulling me up further along his body. My left leg swings over his hips as I nuzzle my face into his neck. He presses a soft kiss on my head before tangling his fingers into my hair.

"Go to sleep, love." he whispers, pressing kisses to my head. I let out a soft hum nuzzling closer to his body as I let his soft touches and the sound of his breathing lull me to sleep.

For the first time in my 17 years of life. I wanted to live. And he was the only reason.

*************
they finally did the deed😉😉
please excuse the shitty writing. it's my first time writing a smut scene so no hard feelings last nice chapter for a bit...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
7.3M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
592K 13.2K 40
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...